His Secret

By fanofstoryyy

"Your really are the biggest pain in my ass." "I'm glad you've given me such an amazing roll being down that... More

characters
Chapter 1: Childish
Chapter 2: Fanculo
Chapter 3: Tennis shoes
Chapter 5: Ass
Chapter 6: Bile
Chapter 7: Italian sex
Chapter 8: Falling for me
Chapter 9: Cramp
Chapter 10: Private
Chapter 11: Of course
Chapter 12: Ended
Chapter 13: Secret
Chapter 14: Tremble
Chapter 15: Goodnight
Chapter 16: Photo
Chapter 17: Stay
Chapter 18: Good girl
Chapter 19: Instagram
Chapter 21: Revealed
Chapter 23: Don't ask
Chapter 24: Read
Chapter 25: Punch
Chapter 26: Broken
Chapter 27: Turn around
Chapter 28: Please stop
Chalter 29: I love you, you fucking asshole
Chapter 30: Reveal
Chapter 31: Cig
Epilogue

Chapter 4: Department

14K 249 181
By fanofstoryyy

*ELENA'S POV*

If Charlie wasn't so muscly, i'd hit him. But i would be the one getting hurt.

I'm upset about the date because it's weird that Charlie was there watching me.

I look out the window and see it's bucketing down with rain, the world all dark.

I guess the world decided it's time for autum. I get dressed for the day trying to be cute but warm.

My fit ^^

I walk downstairs where Charlie and Enzo are chasing eachother around with tea towels. I smile and grab a tea towel stealthily running behind them and then whip them both.

"Ha loosers." I smile.

They turn around as their cheeks are red from running.

"Goodmorning." Enzo nods scruffing my hair before walking into the kitchen.

I look at Charlie as he's just staring at me.

"What?"

"Nothing." He giggles shaking his head.

I shrug it off and we all get into the car driving to school. Once we arrive i walk with the two boys looking for Savannah.

I watch as Trevor comes towards us.

Oh fuck, oh fuck.

I do not want to talk to him. I hated our date. So much.

I will never admit that to Charlie and Enzo.

The disrespect Trevor had to wear tennis shoes to the date, not open the door for me, offer me wine multiple times after i said no, insult Charlie and our italian. That's just the beginning.

We all stop at Charlie's locker. I don't think the boys have notcied Trevor yet.

"Hey Elena." Trevor smiles at me. The boys stop conversation and whip their heads to him.

"Fuck off." Trevor glares at Charlie and Enzo.

Oh god.

"Why don't you and your small dick fuck off and run along." Charlie growls moving standing next to me, his height somehow growing.

"Why don't you fuck off like i said? I'm trying to talk to Elena here."

"You can talk to her with us here. We're family, we'll know." Enzo moves standing on the other side of me.

This is not going to end well.

"You two and Charlie aren't family."

I slap my hand over Charlie's chest before he can charge at Trevor.

I know that tugs at his wounds.

Him and Enzo are basically brothers. They have grown up together.

Charlie's breath grows deeper under my touch as he glares at Trevor.

"Fuck. Off." Charlie sneers.

"No."

"Yes."

"Me and Elena had a fun night and i would just like to talk to her about another date without causing a scene."

I am not going on another date with this man. Boy.

"You started it." Enzo scoffs.

"Whatever," Trevor's gaze drops to me, "Another date?"

"No thank you." I smile gently removing my hand from Charlie now he's calmer.

"Don't let Charlie and Enzo influence your decision, babe."

"They didn't. My decision was influenced when you came to my door in tennis sneakers."

"They are my finest shoes."

I look down and he's still wearing them.

"No second date." I meet his gaze again, tilting my chin up with confidence.

"I can change my shoes next time, now a date?"

"She said no. Respect that." Charlie says.

"I wasn't asking you."

"Apologise to her."

"What for?"

"Being arrogant , disrespectful and for having a small dick."

"No. And i don't have a small dick, stop saying that."

"Do it. Apologise."

Trevor sighs looking at me.

"Sorry for everything he said i did."

"Not good enough." Charlie's voice lowers.

Enzo is suprisingly quiet. I mean, Charlie got the fighter approach in him why Enzo likes to handle it calmly. He doesn't like confrontation.

"I'm not fucking apologising."

I blink and Charlie had gripped Trevor by the collar of his shirt and raising him from the ground so they are face to face.

"Apologise to her. Now."

"I-i'm sorry." Trevor gulps in fear looking at Charlie.

"To her."

"I-i'm sorry, E-elena." Trevor looks at me.

"Put him down, Charlie." The principal comes around the corner making Charlie drop Trevor to the ground and he falls to the floor.

"Get to class." The principal sneers making everyone disperse and go to class.

That was intense.

~~

"Alright ladies let's practise!" I call getting onto the ice first.
"Let's start warming up doing the usual." I say as we all begin.

As soon as i'm skating the crisp air calming my body i forget about what happened this morning at the lockers. I only focus on the game, that's it.

Well thats until the arena's big doors open the entire boys hockey team coming in with their gear on.

I slide my helmet off and look at them through the glass.

"What are you idiots doing here?" I look at Charlie. He smirks as they come down the bleachers to me.

"We're practicing."

"I booked it for tonight." I roll my eyes. I hate the way he makes me feel. He gets under my skin. He's like a fly that won't leave you alone.

"Me and the boys are practicing. End of discussion."

"No, Charlie." I say as he comes opposite me through the glass.

I tilt my head up to look at him.

We make insane eye contact neither of us breaking it. I stare into his deep brown eyes, his pupils dilated.

"Are you guys going to keep staring or are we gonna practise?" Trevor says.

I snap my eyes to him. Ew.

"We are practicing," I say pointing to the girls behind me, "And you are leaving." I point back to Charlie's chest through the glass, turning my gaze back to him to see he's already staring at me.

"Let's verse, boys vs girls." He says.

"And why would i do that?" I cross my arms over my chest.

"So we can all get practise in and it's good for us all." He smirks down at me.

I sigh.

"Yeah whatever." I turn around skating back to the girls.

The entire boys hockey team comes onto the ice as everyone gets into their positions.

Me and Charlie stand opposite eachother with glares.

"I'm going to beat you." He rumbles.

"I'm going to beat your ass so hard you won't be able to walk out of here."

He smirks his eyes dropping to my lips. I then realise how dirty that sounded.

"I didn't mean for that to be dirty." I frown.

"Hm yeah, i mean if i were you, i'd want to beat my ass the dirty way, you may win in that department."

"Why would i want that? Seeing you naked would be my biggest fear and plus, i can win, in both departments."

"I'm smoking hot and a gentleman of course."

"In your dreams, dick fuck."

"Hm it is in my dreams."

"Can you both stop talking and start the game?" Enzo hits Charlie's shoulder.

"Let's go."

The game begins and the boys are all not being as rough which is understandable.

I get the puck and i feel Charlie behind me.

I get to the goals and swing. Goal!

"Aha looser." I turn around to Charlie as he's just smirking at me.

"Fuck you, Elena."

"Fuck you."

"Fuck you."

"Fuck you."

"Fuck you."

"Fuck you."

"Fuck each-other let's move on!" A guy on the team calls making me and Charlie's eyes widen.

~~

We all step off the ice and look at the scoreboard. Tie. Seriously.

"I hate you so much." I growl looking at Charlie.

"I did warn you to go with the other beating my ass department."

"Not until my deathbed."

BAHAHAH

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

65.4K 1.3K 44
All the way throughout elementary school it was always Bella, Leo, Liz, Flynn, Nate, Elliot and Amelia. They were all long time friends.. In the sop...
2M 40.3K 47
"Nolan..." I say as his lips meet my neck. He gently kisses up and down my neck. "Stop." I say. "You're not my boyfriend, stop acting like it." "Oh k...
230K 4.4K 27
Their parents ship the both off to boarding school. Fighting the challenge of being a teenager, making friends, getting good grades, and making thems...
121K 8K 43
When a total stranger knows what eats you, maybe they are your one true love. Even if you don't know it yet. || On Friday the 13th, two twenty-someth...