Into The Spider-Verse X Male...

By Baryan_KuramaSeal

Meet Y/n Watson Parker. He comes from a universe where his parents, Peter Parker, the original Spider-Man, an... More

Reader's Bio
Another Dimension
Metting Miles and Dad?
Spider-Man Doesn't Wear A Cape
The Doctor's In
The Other Spiders
Heart To Heart
Fight At The Collider
Trust In Me
The Final Showdown; Spider-Man Vs Kingpin
Home Sweet Home
Further News
Across The Spider-Verse Trailer 1
Across The Spider-Verse Trailer 2

A Leap Of Faith

10.5K 327 77
By Baryan_KuramaSeal

Making it back to his dorm room at Visions, Miles can be tearing through his room in an emotional teenaged rage. He pushes all his homework and books off his desk and his sketchbook falls open on the floor, showing the art he did with his uncle Aaron. Miles picks it up and throws it out the window.

The sketchbook comes flying back through the window like a boomerang and Miles catches it confused. Peter B's head the pops into the window and he climbs into the room along with the other spiders. Peter B then walks up to Miles and places a hand on his shoulder.

Peter B: Hey bud, you okay?

Y/n: We've all been where you are Miles. For me, it was my girlfriend.

Peter B: For me, it was my uncle Ben.

Noir: For me, it was my uncle Benjamin.

Peni: For me, it was my father.

Gwen: For me, it was my best friend.

Spider-Ham: Miles, the hardest part about this job is, you can't always save everyone.

Miles: Look, it was my fault. You wouldn't understand.

Gwen: Miles, we're probably the only who do understand-

Before Gwen can fully finish, they all hear the door hand jiggle.

Y/n: Quick, the ceiling!

The door swing open to reveal Miles's roommate, Ganke, entering the room with his headphones on listening to music. As Ganke walks over to his desk, the spider team are all plastered to the wall above him. Ganke grabs a Spider-Man comic and stars reading it with his foot on the desk. As Ganke reads the comic, he spins around in the chair facing the spiders, but the comic is blocking his view of them.

Y/n:*whispers*That way! That way!

As they move, Ganke spins around in the chair again.

Y/n:*whispers*Other way! Other way!

Ganke spins in his chair again, but this time he lowers the comic and sees the spider team on the ceiling.

Miles: Hey there.

Spider-Ham: Do animals talk in this dimension, cause I don't want to wanna freak him out.

Ganke then faints and falls off the chair. The spider then get off of the ceiling and as Miles places his roommate in bed, he sees the others leave through the window. All expect Y/n.

Miles: What's going on?

Peter B: Bye Miles.

Y/n: Miles, we came to say goodbye.

Miles: We can say goodbye at the collider.

Y/n: No, Miles. You're staying here.

Miles: I need to be there. So you can all go home.

Y/n: They are going home, I'm the one staying.

Miles: You're taking my place? If you stay here you'll die!

Y/n: I know, but that's a sacrifice I'm willing to make.

Miles: What about your family back home? They're waiting for you.

Y/n: When I became Spider-Man, my dad told me that their gonna be a time where I'd have to make a sacrifice to save the people I care about. This is that time. Please give me the goober.

Y/n steps to grab it, but Miles moves back.

Y/n: Please don't make me take it from you.

Miles: That's not fair! You've gotta tell them I can do this!

Y/n: It wasn't their decision.

Miles: I've got to make Kingpin pay! You have to let me have him pay!

Y/n: Miles, your gonna get yourself killed.

Miles: I can do this!

Y/n: No, you can't.

Miles: I thought you believed in me, but I guess I was wrong.

Y/n quickly leg sweeps Miles, and before he could hit the ground, Y/n jumps onto the ceiling and catches him. Miles hang down, held up by Y/n.

Y/n: Then venom strike me right now, or turn invisible on command so you can get past me.

Miles tries to use his power on command like Y/n says too, but he can't, making what Y/n said true. Outside the window, the other spiders listen to the conversation.

Y/n: Look I know how much you want this. I think I know more than anyone.

Noir: Poor little guy.

Back inside, Y/n puts a hand on Miles's shoulder and gently takes the goober from him.

Y/n: But you're not ready.

Y/n then web pulls the chair under Miles and spins it, webbing up Miles in a cocoon.

Y/n: I'm sorry about this Miles, but you'll thank me once I'm done.

Miles: When will I know I'm ready!

Y/n then webs Miles mouth as he looks back from the window.

Y/n: You'll never know when your ready. None of us did, but we took a chance. That's all it is Miles, a leap of faith.

As Y/n is making his way out the window, he looks back at him one last time.

Y/n: Thank you Miles, for being my friend.

Y/n pulls his opens and swings away with the others. Miles, tied securely to the chair, watches sadly from his window. Time passes as Miles sits there in the chair webbed up. He then hears a knock on the door. He scooches over towards the door inch by inch.

Jefferson: Miles? Miles, it's your dad. Please open the door?

Jefferson awaits an answer, but there is nothing but silence. He looks at the floor and sees Miles's shadow.

Jefferson: Miles, I see your shadow moving around.

Miles then stops moving and freezes.

Jefferson: Yeah. Ok, I get it. Still ignoring me. Look, can we talk for a minute? Something happened...Look sometimes, people drift apart Miles, and I don't want that to happen to us, ok? I know I don't do what you need me to do or say what you need me to say, but I'm...I see this spark in you. It's amazing! It's why I push you, but it's your and whatever you choose to do with it you'll be great.

Miles eyes then go wide and soulful from his father words.

Jefferson: Look, call me when you can, ok? I love you.

There is a moment of silence that goes between the two.

Jefferson: You don't have to say it back though.

He leaves, but waits for an "I love you" back. He doesn't get one and sighs. Back inside the dorm, Miles moves back from the door and closes his eyes processing the words his father told him. In that moment his opens his eyes and electricity run around his irises. Relaxing his hands, he uses his venom power and the webs and break free from them.

Ganke then bolts awake and looks around confused. He quickly shrugs it off and goes back to sleep. In the corner of the room, Miles undoes his camouflage and heads out.
====================================

Miles heads back to Aunt May's house and as he enters the backyard, he heads for the shed. When he reaches for it, the door opens and he takes the elevator down. When he reaches the ground, he's met with Aunt May drinking tea.

Aunt May: Took you long enough.

Miles can then be seen in the streets of New York looking at one of the tall buildings.

Jefferson: I see this spark in you. It's amazing! Whatever you choose to do with it, you'll be great!

Miles then reaches the rooftop of a building and walks to the edge.

Rio: Our family doesn't run from this.

Back at Aunt May's house, Miles grabs a suit and uses black spray paint and paints over the suit.

Aaron: You'll the best of all of us Miles. Your on your way. Just keeping going.

On sitting on the edge, Miles looks at the city as he pull down his mask.

Miles: When do I know I'm Spider-Man?

Y/n: You'll never know when your ready. None of us did, but we took a chance. That's all it is Miles, a leap of faith.

Miles then places his hand on the side of the building and takes a breath. In the second, he jumps off the building, breaking some of the glass in the process.

Miles then free falls dives as he takes in the moment.

As he falls he dives, falling faster.

Cutting back to May's house, She can be see giving Miles a pair of web shooters

Aunt May: Made them myself.*Miles puts them on*They fit perfectly.

Going back to Miles, he turns around and fires his web shooters at the building, waiting for them to make contact. As soon as they do, Miles catches himself and swings throughout the streets. As he swings on a line, he run on the streets to boost himself. He comes across a truck, which he easily flips over. He then jumps from car to car and jumps upwards. He catches himself on a pole and throws himself up with a web line.

Miles Spider-Man: Woooooo!!!!

He then jumps from building to building and runs along the side and an office. He lands on top of a roof and the parkours over and and jumps across it and takes a breath. He takes off his mask to take a breather as he looks forward with a smile.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

141K 5.2K 14
'I'm Spiderman. I - I'm Peter.' 'You're not my Spiderman. You're not my Peter.' After a strange incident involving a light in an alley, you encounte...
186K 3.6K 23
Your name is Y/N Morales. You're also the adopted brother of Miles Morales! You both have a lot in common and love to hang out together. Although you...
325K 9.1K 23
Y/n Parker, cousin to Peter Parker and Miles Morales' best friend. You've grown up together and now he's transferring to your school. After realizing...
147K 6.4K 100
Spider-man, a name known by all. A character with Great Power and with it, its Great Responsibility. Spider-man is a character who is loved by all a...