Man Gone Rogue

By just_heretochill

Growing up as a packless halfbreed, Jade had heard the horror stories of the pack wolves who live in the wood... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18

Before the Story

43 2 0
By just_heretochill

Hey all! welcome to my brand new story, Man Gone Rogue! 

As previously mentioned, updates can be expected every 1-3 weeks, roughly. I'm not going to rush myself to post half-assed content, I'll get each chapter out to y'all whenever I finish it. 

This is a supernatural story, based on the way I portray werewolves- to get an idea of my usage of werewolf shifters, you can check out the guide on my profile, if I ever happen to make one. If I don't, well... I'm sure you'll catch on!

All of the characters, events, and places in this story belong to me and cannot be claimed as original by other people.

I think that's all I've got to say for now! I'll have chapter one uploaded soon, happy reading!

Love y'all!

---just_heretochill

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

232K 6.5K 33
FORGIVENESS is the best form of love... it takes a strong person to say SORRY and an even stronger person to FORGIVE... ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~...
991K 22.4K 23
He caressed my soft cheek with his rough hands yet so gentle whenever they touch me"Jade,my love don't leave me come back with me" He is so vulnerabl...
95.4K 3.1K 51
Rosalie Brookwood , Queen of all wolves and magical creatures Born in the Medieval time era . Half Werewolf ,Half Vampire. Her mother died in a ro...
1.1M 33.6K 28
Jade is a 15 year old girl. She is different from everyone in her pack. Because her eyes are multicolored she's bullied because no one has ever seen...