SHINOBI: The Silent Hawks

De kagamiuchiha25

Mio Uchiha prepares her journey as an elite shinobi of the Leaf Village, her story took place during the even... Mais

Chapter One

Chapter Two

9 2 0
De kagamiuchiha25

Meanwhile, Mio and the Silent Hawks along with Team Rō and Root ANBU have arrived in the Uchiha Compound and were gasped at the tragic scene as Hiruzen showed up.

"Find some survivors!" Hiruzen Sarutobi the Third Hokage said.

"None of these kids or other civilians survived." Yugao Uzuki said.

Mio and Akane were deadpanned.

"Damn. We almost had it." Mio Uchiha and Akane Uchiha were both said.

"Who the hell did someone do this kind of super duper massacre?" Kai Hyuga asked.

"I bet there is only one person I know who could do such this massacre." Akane Uchiha said.

Then, Danzo showed up.

"Itachi did it on purpose." Danzo Shimura said.

Everyone were stunned.

"However, he managed to spare Sasuke and his mother Mikoto." Danzo Shimura said. "It was only Fugaku who got killed by Itachi himself."

Hiruzen gasped.

"He saved both Sasuke and Mikoto?" Hiruzen Sarutobi the Third Hokage asked.

"Yes. But Itachi told me earlier that one thing we didn't noticed in the Uchiha Compound is that their population is overpopulated and got out of control and decided to kill Shisui as part of his plan to get the power of the Mangekyou Sharingan and also could forced the Uchiha Leaf Police Force to investigate the death of Shisui which lead to Itachi's grudge against his own clansmen and that is what happens, he only did this for the sake of his mother and his younger brother in order to live a better normal life."

Kakashi and Tenzo were deadpanned.

"I can't believe that Itachi spared his mom." Kakashi Hatake said.

"Quite a surprise." Tenzo Eburi said.

"One thing that Itachi have told me a while ago before he killed his clan id that his father Fugaku,m have a Mangekyou Sharingan." Danzo Shimura said.

Everyone stunned.

"I knew it there is something suspicious about that captain of the Uchiha Leaf Police Force." Hirota Uchiha said. " His Mangekyou Sharingan can control the nine-tails which poses a serious threat to the security of the Leaf."

"At least Itachi killed him." Aimi Nohara said.

"So, what about the Police Force?" Yugao Uzuki asked.

"Hiruzen, I think we should transfer the Leaf Police Force to the Fūma Clan however it cannot be relying on one clan." Danzo Shimura said.

"I can sense he wasn't the only one who killed the entire members of the Uchiha Clan." Toshiro Aburame said.

Then, Tobi Uchiha showed up and brought the head of Inabi Uchiha, who was decapitated by Itachi.

"I brought a prize trophy." Tobi Uchiha said.

The other ANBU members protested angrily at Tobishiro.

"YOU SHAMELESS BUFFALO!!! DON'T YOU FEEL ASHAMED FOR BRING A STUPID HEAD OF THE BEHEADED MEMBER OF THE UCHIHA LEAF POLICE FORCE INTO THE PUBLIC!!!" Hirota Uchiha exclaimed. 😡💢

"HEY YOU BUFFALO!!!" Toshiro Aburame, Kai Hyuga and Saya Hyuga exclaimed. 😡💢😡💢😡💢

Mio and Akane grew their tick marks.

"YOU CRAZY IDIOT!!! YOU SHOULDN'T PICK THE HEAD OF THE BEHEADED MEMBER OF THE UCHIHA LEAF POLICE FORCE!!!" Mio Uchiha exclaimed. 😡💢

"HOW IDIOTIC YOU ARE FOR MAKING SILENT HAWKS LOOKED LIKE KILLER FOOLS!!!" Akane Uchiha exclaimed. 😡💢

Kakashi, Tenzo Eburi and Yugao were deadpanned.

"What was Tobishiro thinking?" Kakashi Hatake asked.

"I have no idea what is that guy doing." Tenzo Eburi said.

"How idiotic." Yugao Uzuki said.

Hiruzen and Danzo were deadpanned.

"Itachi shouldn't decapitated a member of the Uchiha Leaf Police Force." Danzo Shimura said. "It looked more hideous."

"We better urged the ANBU Black Ops to get rid of these bodies as soon as possible." Hiruzen Sarutobi the Third Hokage said.

The next morning, Sasuke and Mikoto were now living in a new apartment, even though the two were under protection of the Silent Hawks. Itachi meets Hiruzen Sarutobi the Third Hokage outside of the Hokage's Residence.

"I wanted to thank you for saving the Hidden Leaf from the start of the bloodshed war." Hiruzen Sarutobi the Third Hokage said.

"Mio and her relatives are now safe." Itachi Uchiha said. "Now everything is going back to normal, my younger brother Sasuke and my mom would finally live a normal life in the new apartment."

"Don't worry Itachi. Mio and the Silent Hawks were looking after them." Hiruzen Sarutobi the Third Hokage said. "What are you gonna do now since you are now branded a rogue ninja?"

"I have a plan." Itachi Uchiha said. "I'll use this scarred Hidden Leaf headband to covered my original headband, I will be aid the group called the Akatsuki to make sure that they have agreed with the promises."

"Alright then, go." Hiruzen Sarutobi the Third Hokage said. "I'll undo the jutsu formula on barriers."

Later, Itachi left the Hidden Leaf Village to joined the Akatsuki.

Meanwhile, back at the base of the Silent Hawks, Mio checks on the bingo book and stunned.

"I can't believe Itachi is already at the bingo book list." Mio Uchiha said.

"We can't considered him as a traitor because he saved our image and saved his mother and his younger brother Sasuke by killing the entire members of the Uchiha Clan." Hirota Uchiha said.

Then, Tobishiro showed up and brought an unconscious Izumi Uchiha.

"What in the name of my mama, where did you get her?" Mio Uchiha asked.

"I found her at the shallow river." Tobi Uchiha said. "This is Izumi Uchiha."

"Take her to the Leaf Hospital as soon as possible." Aimi Nohara said. "She is in critical."

"I can't believe she survived the massacre." Toshiro Aburame said.

"I need to informed this to Mikoto." Akane Uchiha said. "Because she is Itachi's girlfriend."

Kai and Saya were deadpanned.

"Are you kidding us?" Kai Hyuga and Saya Hyuga were both said.

Meanwhile, Kakashi and Tenzo visited the old abandoned Uchiha Compound.

"Looks like no one will able to use this compound." Kakashi Hatake said.

"This old compound will soon be burned" Tenzo Eburi said.

"I know." Kakashi Hatake said. "Since the Uchiha Massacre, no one are interesting in buying this compound."

"Anyway, Mio told me that they are still continued to doubled the strength of the number of recruitments who can joined Silent Hawks." Tenzo Eburi said. "And the Leaf Police Force will be transferred to the Fūma Clan."

"Anyway, we still got a long way to go before we get new missions." Kakashi Hatake said.

Meanwhile, Sasuke is heading back to his new apartment where Mikoto is waiting.

"Just in time for lunch Sasuke." Mikoto Uchiha said.

"Great timing." Sasuke Uchiha said. "Is Itachi back yet?"

"He will be home soon." Mikoto Uchiha said. "Just in time if he catches up to us for lunch."

Then, Itachi showed up.

"I brought some spring rolls." Itachi Uchiha said.

Sasuke deadpanned.

"Since when did you buy spring rolls in the first place while mom already cook roasted chicken, chicken noodle soup and rice porridge." Sasuke Uchiha said.

Itachi deadpanned.

"No need to worry." Itachi Uchiha said. "Spring rolls are extra meals, so no need to worry."

Meanwhile, at the Hidden Leaf Academy, Izumi woke up from the bed.

"I'm alive." Izumi Uchiha said.

Then, Akane Uchiha showed up.

"You're safe now." Akane Uchiha said.

"I managed to escape during that night. I haven't forgot to tell Itachi that I love him." Izumi Uchiha said.

"Itachi is out on a mission." Akane Uchiha said. "But I will informed him that you're in the hospital."

"Listen, my father is not a member of the Uchiha Clan while my mother is from the Uchiha Clan." Izumi Uchiha said.

Akane deadpanned.

"What an unexpected surprised to hear that." Akane Uchiha said.

Tears fell down from Izumi's eyes.

"Back at the Uchiha Compound earlier, the members of the Uchiha Clan are too stricted and more abusive and they told me that I should return to the clan meeting in order to prevent labelled her as a traitor." Izumi Uchiha said.

"Just as I thought." Akane Uchiha said. "This is due to Itachi's actions back then, it must have been hard for you. But Mio and I have made a decision that you will be living in an apartment where Sasuke, Itachi and their mom Mikoto live."

Izumi wiped her tears with her hankerchief.

"Thank you." Izumi Uchiha said. "This means that I might resumed my duties as a Genin, I would probably return to my team."

Nightfall, Orochimaru and the ninjas of the Hidden Sound Village sneaked into the headquarters of the Foundation, as the members of the Root confronts them.

"What the hell are you doing here Orochimaru?!!!" One of the Root ANBU members asked.

"To make the Foundation dissolved." Orochimaru said. "It's time for you all be as dead as a dead mouse."

Later, Orochimaru killed the entire ANBU members of the Foundation leaving Danzo alone.

"Damn you Orochimaru!" Danzo Shimura said.

"I'll be your unrelented assassin Lord Danzo." Orochimaru said. "After your obsessions with my experiments which puts Leaf Village in real danger, also you're the one who stole Shisui's right eye and organized a plan to slaughtered the entire members of the Uchiha Clan without permission from the Third Hokage."

"You talked too much Orochimaru! You don't know anything since you branded yourself a rogue ninja who joined the Akatsuki and now you're the real leader of the Hidden Sound Village!" Danzo Shimura said. "Leaf Village do not tolerate traitors."

"How pathetic you are." Orochimaru said.

Orochimaru and the Sound ninjas surrounded Danzo and managed to kill him by beheading him by using katana.

The folllowing morning, Hiruzen Sarutobi and the Silent Hawks discovered Danzo's dead body along with his men.

"Who assassinated Lord Danzo and the entire members of the Foundation?!" Kai Hyuga said.

"I sense snake chakra in the headquarters of the Foundation." Saya Hyuga said.

"Just as I thought, Orochimaru of the Hidden Sound Village." Hiruzen Sarutobi the Third Hokage said. "This could poses a serious threat to the security of the Leaf. I want you all disposed all of the bodies and buried them outside of the headquarters of the Foundation, from this day forward, the Foundation will be dissolved."

Meanwhile, back at the Leaf Academy, Naruto used his shadow clone jutsu and creates only two shadow clones and one doll.

"Naruto, you only created two shadow clone and one doll." Iruka Umino said. "You need to worked very harder."

"Oh." Naruto Uzumaki said. "I need to trained harder."

Sasuke deadpanned.

"Clumsy fool." Sasuke Uchiha said. "You need more extended training in order to perfected your shadow clone."

"Sasuke's right." Sakura Haruno said. "You need to improve your shadow clones or you'll get lagged behind."

"Sakura has a point Naruto." Ino Yamanaka said.

Naruto deadpanned.

"What the hell are you three? My mother in heaven?" Naruto Uzumaki asked.

Sakura and Ino grew their tick mark.

"YOU ARE SUCH AN IDIOT!!!" Sakura Haruno and Ino Yamanaka exclaimed. "WE ONLY GIVING YOU SOME ADVICES AND YOU'RE NOT A LISTENER!!!" 😡💢

Then, Naruto used Sexy Jutsu on then but Sakura throws a big punch at Naruto.

"IDIOT!!!" Sakura Haruno exclaimed. 😡💢

Ino throws a big punch on Naruto.

"PERVERT!!!" Ino Yamanaka exclaimed. 😡💢

Naruto knocked into the ground as Ino and Sakura continued to throw punches at Naruto. Kiba, Shikamaru, Choji and Shino were deadpanned.

"That idiot is crazy." Kiba Inuzuka said.

"Troublesome Naruto." Shikamaru Nara said. "What a drag."

"I couldn't bear to watch." Choji Akimichi said. "Because Ino and Sakura will pound Naruto into dust."

"It was Naruto's fault." Shino Aburame said.

The next morning, Mio Uchiha is heading to the dumpling house where Kakashi, Guy, Kurenai and Asuma were waiting.

"I think I should take a stop at the dumpling house." Mio Uchiha said. "My stomach says feed me."

Mio entered the dumpling house and sat beside Kakashi, Asuma and Kurenai and start eating her ordered dumplings.

"How is Izumi?" Kakashi Hatake asked.

"She's fine." Mio Uchiha said. "She lives in the apartment with Sasuke and her mom."

"That makes senses." Kurenai Yuhi said. "How did she survived the Uchiha Massacre?"

"I think she already knew that Itachi will kill the entire members of the Uchiha Clan and she told me that she managed to create a shadow clone in order to guard the headquarters of the Police Force while her real self evacuated the Uchiha Compound earlier before nightfall." Mio Uchiha said.

"I see." Kakashi Hatake said.

"That one is very lucky." Mighty Guy said.

"Now Sasuke is in the academy," Asuma Sarutobi said.

Mio showed the photos of Naruto, Sakura and Sasuke to Kakasi Hatake.

"These three students will be your future students Kakashi." Mio Uchiha said. "One is the son of the Fourth Hokage and the other one is the newbie kunoichi. They will be Sasuke's teammates."

Kakashi deadpanned.

"I suspected Lord Third picked these three to be my future students." Kakashi Hatake said. "But I'm not sure if I can handle these three because they're psychotics."

Mio deadpanned.

"They're not psychotics." Mio Uchiha said. "These three will have more talented."

Kurenai and Asuma looked at the photo of Naruto, Sasuke and Sakura.

"Hopefully, they need to be more skilled." Kurenai Yuhi said.

"Especially with that kunoichi." Asuma Sarutobi said.

Mighty Guy showed the photos of Rock Lee, Tenten and Neji Hyuga to Mio, Kakashi, Kurenai and Asuma

"I found myself my new students." Mighty Guy said.

Mio deadpanned.

"One of them is a wild donkey from the Hyuga Clan." Mio Uchiha said. "The one who hailed from the side branch of the Hyuga Clan."

"You mean Neji Hyuga." Kakashi Hatake said. "His father was murdered by the ninjas of the Hidden Cloud Village due to the accident regarding one of the Cloud ninjas attempted to kidnapped Hinata but failed because Hinata's father killed the lone Cloud ninja which lead to a dispute conflict between the Leaf Village and the Cloud Village."

"It was obviously misunderstanding." Mio Uchiha said.

"There was rumors about a bad blood between two families in the Hyuga Clan." Mighty Guy said.

"Kai and Saya have already told me about since those two were also hailed from the side branch of the Hyuga Clan." Mio Uchiha said.

Meanwhile, Itachi Uchiha and Jūzō Biwa were headed northwards.

"Our focus is to hunt down three-tails." Jūzo Biwa said. "We still have 4 miles to go before we reached the Hidden Mist Village."

"The three-tailed jinchuuriki is the Fourth Mizukage." Itachi Uchiha said. "We must be alert at all times."

"It wouldn't be an easy task if we are dealing with the Mizukage." Jūzo Biwa said. "Have you heard the name Mighty Duy? Thanks to him, the Seven Ninja Swordsmen were down to three."

"Oh." Itachi Uchiha said.

"Anyway, we better get going." Jūzō Biwa said. "We must stick to our plans in order to immobilized the Fourth Mizukage."

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

159K 5.8K 27
فيصل بحده وعصبيه نطق: ان ماخذيتك وربيتك ماكون ولد محمد الوجد ببرود وعناد : ان مارفضتك ماكون بنت تركي !
47.9K 122 21
Just a slutty whore who needs to get all her thoughts and feelings on a page. Loves being submissive to her dom daddy 🧎‍♀️ DISCORD- jessieleihuyg8t...
172K 15.6K 30
"သူက သူစိမ်းမှ မဟုတ်တာ..." "..............." "အဟင်း..ငယ်သူငယ်ချင်းလို့ပြောရမလား..အတန်းတူတက်ခဲ့ဖူးတဲ့ အတန်းဖော်လို့ ပြောရမလား...ဒါမှမဟုတ်..ရန်သူတွေလို...
657K 15.7K 100
Evelyn Claire Bennett never thought this would happen to her. Not in a million years. How could something that was meant to be temporary have a las...