Elysia • BTS x Reader

By -StarryEyed

On the planet of Elysia, (pronounced el-e-zha) humans are a rare but hot commodity. As the mysterious race ca... More

Arrival

12 2 0
By -StarryEyed

Chapter Notes:

Elysia(n): Something "Beautiful or Creative; divinely inspired; perfect and peaceful."

Warnings: Human trafficking (sort of), Implied kidnapping, humans are literally seen as defenceless children... you'll see eventually.

This work will likely not be everyone's cup of tea and I completely understand.

Finally, This is also cross-posted on my AO3 account (@ starry__eyed)

🪐• 🪐•🪐

Feeling dazed as though you were a bullet being shot from a gun, you find yourself on shaky legs as your feet finally touch something solid. Your arms keep you steady, pushed into the sides of the tubing which brought you here.

Where exactly was here?

The tubing is see-through, allowing you to look out into the dark but vibrant city ahead of you. You narrow your eyes, the people here seemed to be much different from the ones you've been accustomed to back home. Everyone here was beyond beautiful, standing large and proud with every step they took. Some looked more like you, others held a variety of "skin" tones such as hues of blue, green, or pink.
"Wow" you can't help but say aloud just as a door pops open in front of you.

You gulp. Not too sure you want to leave this small but familiar area. You look above you and see a countdown is on for the next arrival. Your eyes widen and you quickly move out just as another being lands gracefully from their journey in the same spot seconds after.

You have already done your best to hide yourself away, watching people from behind a black brick wall. The energy outside reminds you of a busy city such as New York - with an abundance of large wide screens illuminating the darkness of the night sky. As expected, many are showcasing a beautiful but mysterious alien creature advertising different products.

For a second you feel self conscious, completely out of place. Then it dawns on you that that was exactly the case and that you weren't meant to be here in the first place.

Perhaps it was best that you try to find a bus station or figure out how those tubes could bring you back home. You assumed currency would be another problem, but one thing at a time. Maybe you could guilt trip one of these ethereal things with a sob story of how lost and scared you were.

Just as you're stepping out from your hiding place, you see a pair of Aliens walking behind some sort of technologically advanced baby carriage that was floating on its own. You catch a glimpse of who is inside, eyebrows knitting together as you tried to figure out why it looked as though someone the size of you could fit inside.

Because you could.

Your jaw opens at the realization that it was a human inside! (You could tell from the way their features didn't look as though they were perfectly crafted by a god/goddess like literally everyone else here) And they sure looked far from happy, as the couple coos down at them and tells them it's gonna be okay - as if they were a mere infant.

An icky feeling erupts in your stomach. What kind of a sick place is this?

You take a deep breath, trying to keep your anxiety at bay. It was obvious that humans weren't seen to be on the same level as those who resided here. "At least you wouldn't be killed" you tired to reason with yourself. Nonetheless the things here weren't your friends, and getting out of here quickly was your only option.

You had to be careful now, although initially tempted to bolt into the busy city traffic on the sidewalks, you realize that made you a larger target to end up like that poor human from earlier.

Your frown deepens as an advertisement showcasing another human is broadcasted, although this time there looks to be a price listed beside them and a phone number below them.

A human auction?

Your heart races as many stop on the streets and pull out versions of what must be their cell-phones. It's only seconds after that many release groans of frustration or sorrow while one couple cheers - "we got him! Finally! Our own human!"

You see them hugging each other as if the world was about to end right then and there. That's it. You were getting out of here right now.

You bolt down the alleyway, hiding yourself in every dark crevice or shadow whenever anyone would walk by. You had no idea where to go, for now keeping your freedom and survival were your top missions.

-🪐-
A ways away a boy is dashing the opposite direction, not caring that he'll likely face punishment if he was caught... again. He pulls desperately at the collar on his neck, the humiliation of being publicly claimed was enough to drive him crazy, but at least it kept most of these disgusting things away from him.

Many would say he was lucky however, and maybe he would agree with them. The four Elysians who have looked after him have been anything but malevolent creatures. But he wasn't their pet like they wanted him to be, whatever weird dynamic the four of them held he just couldn't be their "little one" any longer. Finally after weeks of being locked away in their "sky house" he managed to convince them to take him outside, he then "accidentally" got caught up in the crowd and slipped off the leash they made him wear.

He almost felt bad, knowing how kind they were to him. It was obvious their intentions weren't to harm him, but they just didn't get it. He was human, not some glass item that could crack at any moment. Landing on this planet had been a mistake, and now it coasted him greatly.

All he wanted was to return to the forest in which he crashed his shuttle and return home - to Earth- where all flawed beings such as himself could co-existed peacefully. It was far too difficult to always feel as though he had something to live up to, in a place where everything seemed to be about looks and status.

As he comes to the top of the street, he can finally make out the tree-line before him, and just passed them was where he hoped his shuttle remained.

While catching his breath for a moment he can't help but notice a swift shadow in his peripheral. He knows he doesn't have much time before they will find them but as he watches you approach a familiar building - he realizes with a heavy sigh that his escape plan will have to wait for another day.

He couldn't possibly watch as someone else becomes subjected to this reality - not if he had anything to do with it. So he turns and darts towards you instead.

He'd make it out again, especially as he found that they were suckers to his pouting.

-🪐-
"Human Safety Shelter?" You say to yourself observing the three words that are plastered largely in a glowing neon font just in front of you.

You're immediately conflicted. Part of you wants to trust it, especially as you can feel a growing chill from the night air begin to seep in through your clothing. You're tired, scared, and confused. All you really want right now is a kind face, a place to sit, and maybe a warm meal...

But something like this being so out in the open? If humans were as desirable as you previously observed - then maybe this building would only be a trap.

Then again you can hardly push your legs further anymore, the constant hiding and weaving for safety has tuckered you out and despite that gnawing feeling you feel your hand reach for the handle.

"No!" A voice interrupts you, pushing you away and back towards anther alleyway behind you. All previous exhaustion leaves you at this moment as you find it within yourself to fight back against the assailant.

"Leave me alone!" You yell, getting a few lucky hits in "I'm not what you want!"

Eventually the other individual composes themselves enough to immobilize you, clearly having previous experience in hand to hand combat. Before you know it, they have backed you into the light hanging off one of the other buildings and you let out a brief sigh of relief to see they were a human like you.

He stands taller than you, hair a mess and covering one of his Bambi-like eyes. Oh but they don't match the rest of his body (which looks quite toned to say the least) beneath his dark clothing. The way he held you against the wall made a series of conflicting thoughts rush through your head - some admittedly more explicit than others.

If he hadn't posed such a threat to you, dare you say he was as attractive as the race which inhabited this place.

But besides that you can't help but notice the thing around his neck. It looked to be a collar, although instead of a simple tag like what would see on a dog or cat - there is black boxy square which blares the word "CLAIMED" in bright green digital letters.

"You?" He asks "What are you doing here?" You shake your head back to reality

"I- I don't-" you're a stuttering mess, watching as the man in front of you continues to look anxiously around the two of you.

"Look" he breaths out "To make this simple: you're in danger here, we-"

"Jungkook!" A distant voice wails "My sweet boy, where are you?" Another one calls shortly after.

"Fuck" the man seethes.

"I'm guessing you're Jungkook?" You ask dumbly which he nods to.

"I'm Y/N"

"Great. Well we've gotta go, right now"

He takes your wrist and runs with you through the alley. You're not entirely sure that you trust being dragged through different streets but with all you've been through tonight he was surely the least of your problems.

"Can you-" you pant next to him "can you at least tell me where we are?"

"Elysia" he responds simply, snapping his head back for a moment before turning forward again. "Home of the Elysians"

The two of you take another sharp corner, only to clash face first into a group of those you've tried so hard to hide from.

They're eyes are immediately on the pair of you, and you watch in awe as their eyes go from predator to one full of warmth? Maybe concern?

"Oh" an ethereal-looking female exhales and leans down a little so that her great stature is more equal with yours and Jungkook's.

Did you forget to mention that everyone here was freakishly tall?!

"Come here Darlings, it's alright" she purrs reaching out to you "we'll take care of you"

A male comes up beside her, "wait" he says, baritone voice interrupting the females actions "the boy's claimed" he points to Jungkook who looks deep in thought.

Although you are terrified, God just looking at these gorgeous Elysians momentarily took away from the terrible danger you were in.
You look around, seeing as you were rapidly being circled as the two talk in front of you.

"And yet he's out here alone, what kind of monster would allow such a precious thing to roam all alone?! - especially at night!" She hisses at him.

"Probably the same one who wants to keep us like toddlers" you think to yourself

"When we take them to the authorities I'm sure he'll be taken from whatever home he was previously in"

You didn't want to show fear, knowing that they'd take it as a sign of weakness. But the growing fear and anxiety within you continued to bubble up until you were practically on your knees in front of them.

"Please!" You beg, much to the surprise of Jungkook "I just want to go home, I'm not even sure why I am here!"

The Elysians coo at you, like that couple did earlier to their own human. "Little Angel, It's clear you're meant to be with us" the female kneels down in front of you and tries to reach out and stop the tears from flowing from your eyes. You fall back however, attempting to crawl away from their grasps.

"Leave her alone" Jungkook finally speaks, pulling you up from the ground. "I'm sure the last thing she wants is to become the property of you freaks"

He pulls you behind him, seeing as you clearly have lost all composure.

"You'll let us through, we have somewhere to be"

"Ohh" the other male chuckles "the human thinks he can make demands" he stalks towards the two of you, damn he even smells good...

"I think you'd especially be so much fun to play with"

He makes an attempt to grab at Jungkook's collar when he's suddenly hit with a glowing orange dart which sends him to the ground with a cry of pain.

More bright colours... you're beginning to see a pattern.

Everyone in the group gasps upon seeing who turned up from the shadows.

Once Jungkook notices them too, for the first time ever he is somewhat relieved.

He watches as Yoongi puts his blaster away while Seokjin swiftly makes his way towards him.

"My baby" he cries, pulling him into his arms. You can hear something like a growl being pulled deep from his chest, being directed towards all that were around him.

The two seem to have authority as the rest of the ethereal beings now their heads at the males.

"Mister Min Yoongi sir, W-we didn't know"

"save it" Yoongi dismisses them, staring down at the filth which tried to take what was theirs "just be lucky I didn't kill you"

Yoongi wants to do more, but honestly the trauma of losing Jungkook makes him tired and for once - more forgiving tonight.

"Just get out of here before you all end up meeting the Goddess tonight"

And with that everyone disperses, some still offering apologies which falls on deaf ears with Yoongi's attention back on their human.

You watch the reunion, unable to see the expression in Jungkook's face until they all pull away. And you watch as the one you figured out to be Seokjin is now scolding him. "I'm sorry we ever took you out, this never would have happened if you just would have stayed inside!"

His fists are by his side but you can see the way he trembles, clearly having issues with being mad at the doe-eyed male. "No I'm sorry, it wasn't your fault" he sighs "this cheap leash broke with one single use!" He throws it to the ground, and you're surprised to see it was very much like one a dog would use.

"I'll have the company shut down for their false advertising! Don't worry, this will never happen again" he pulls Jungkook in for her another hug.
"But you still need to be punished, I-" seokjins eyes finally land on you, eyes going wide.

"Koo? Who's this?" He asks him, finally letting him go to you.

Jungkook looks conflicted, but really there was no way to get either one of you out of this at the moment... so although he doesn't like it he has no choice but to tell the truth.

"I saved her from the safe house" he responds, helping you up again.

Yoongi crosses his arms "what were you doing meddling with that dirty business? You could've gotten hurt"

Jungkook clicks his tongue and shakes his head, remembering the way he was "given" to the four of them.

"That doesn't matter right now" Seokjin interrupts "our Kookie is a hero, is that why you ran? Because you wanted to help her?" He looks at the boy but points at you.

Jungkook nods apprehensively, hoping this could save him from punishment. "Y-yes?"

"Good boy!" Seokjin praises him "I knew you wouldn't run without cause"

Yoongi on the other hand doesn't seem so convinced, but in the end doesn't end up saying anything.

"Come, let's bring her home with us, I think we finally have the perfect gift for Jimin and Namjoons anniversary tomorrow. You know how desperate Jimin is to get his hands on someone like her"

Oh. fucking. no.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

220K 7.7K 98
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
1.3M 25.7K 51
and all at once, you are the one I have been waiting for theodore nott x fem oc social media x real life lowercase intended started: 3.25.23 finished...
156K 5.6K 42
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
463K 31.5K 47
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...