By boop26

☆ 耳をすませば a girl's "frightening appearance" and "spooky character" was said to scare her classmates and "dist... More

whisper of the heart
PROLOGUE
[NAME] TIME
GROWN-UP TIME
TEST TIME
Christmas Special
SCHOOL TRIP TIME: 1ST PERIOD
SCHOOL TRIP TIME: 2ND PERIOD
SMALL NOTE

ASSEMBLY TIME

185 14 0
By boop26

Another school day, another fun class. For their next class, (name) sat beside Kanzaki, on her friend's left. She watched Maehara, Okajima, and Mimura attempt to stab Korosensei with their knives, but failed and sat on the floor together.

"You know a sneak attack that simple isn't gonna cut it." Akabane commented. "All right! Let's begin our lesson!" Korosensei announces. Yet a certain girl with two braids, furrows her eyebrows in worry.

The class admired the liquid in the beaker that turned a bright red. "It's bright red.."

"Alright! And that concludes our experiment to extract artificial coloring..." Korosensei began before speeding through the classroom at Mach 20, taking all of the students' treats. "..from snack food!" He finished, holding the snacks in a tight hold. "I'll be taking all the leftover snacks now."

"What?!" The class yelled in shock. "We bought those ourselves!"

"He used this as an excuse to swipe snacks 'cause payday isn't until tomorrow." Maehara criticized with an angry expression. "My question's why a super organism has to live off a teacher's salary in the first place." Kataoka added.

"Nooo.." (name) whined. Her snacks were taken away from the big mean octopus. She sighed and laid her head on the table.

The students watched as Okuda walked up to Korosensei. "Eh?" He wondered. The girl held her hands behind her back, stuttering before getting out her main point. "I, uh...Well, uh.." "Go on, speak up, Okuda." The octopus encouraged, "What can I do for you?"

"Umm!" She revealed three, yellow test tubes, "Poison, sir! Would you drink it, please?"

"Well, she doesn't beat around the bush." Maehara blurted. "I'm sorry, is this weird?" Okuda asked shyly. "Well, this certainly is a very straightforward assassination attempt, I'll give you that." Korosensei stated, his bright smile still present on his features.

"See, the thing is sir, I'm very good at being sneaky. But me? What I'm good at is chemistry! And I put my heart and soul into this mixture!" Okuda exclaimed.

"Alrighty then." Mimura faltered. "Um, Okuda. Points for throwing in, but no one's that stupid."

"You heart and soul, huh? Well don't mind if I do, then!" Korosensei swallowed the liquid in the first tube. He almost immediately gagged and grunted while shaking. "This-This is!"

"Is it really gonna work?" Isogai questioned. "This might be it!" Another student agrees.

Suddenly, Korosensei turned blue and grew horns. "He, uh, grew horns."

"Ah, yes. This tastes like sodium hydroxide. It's poisonous to humans but not me, I'm afraid." Korosensei informed Okuda, looking down at her. "Oh.." She mumbled. "There are two others, correct?" "Y-Yes!" "Alright then!" Korosensei declared, drinking the next liquid.

Instead of the last, he grew 2 antennas and wings on the side of his head. Oh, and he turned a mint green. "This time he grew wings!" "His face is starting to get pretty fancy!"

"Ah, thallium acetate. Now for the last one!" He announced. "What's going to happen?!" "What's this last one gonna do?!"

(name) turns her head to face her teacher, somewhat interested yet somewhat confused. 'What the heck is a thallium acetate???'

His face turned blank.

"He's gone straight faced." "His changes are just too unpredictable!" "No expression at all!" "He's like an emoji!" The class noted the different changes.

"Aqua regia, I see." Korosensei observed, retaining his blank face, "The only effect they have is on my face. Even if you hate me, please don't hate assassination."

"What brought that on?!"

"Also Okuda. I can't overlook a student making poison unsupervised. It's not safe." Korosensei notes. "Yes, sir. I apologize." "If you have time later...why don't we work together on a poison that will kill me?" Korosensei suggests. "O-Okay!" Okuda happily agrees.

"Making poison with the target?" Kaede judges. "I'll ask her about the details later." Nagisa makes a mental note.

"(name)! Okuda is so cool for making something like that. Chemistry isn't my best subject so that's pretty cool don't you think?" Kanzaki exclaims in delight, turning to her friend. "Uh, (name)?" "I'm still mad about my snacks..." (name) admits, smacking her head against the wooden table. "Hehe mood." The two heard Akabane quip.

The next day soon arrived and Okuda had her prepared poison to kill Korosensei in her hands. "So he told you to bring that poison to class?" Kaede asked, unsure of this whole situation. "Yeah!" Okuda confirmed, "He said it should theoretically work the best!"

"He even made a manga out of how to store poison correctly. He's always ready to lend a hand." Shiota observed, holding a paper in his hands that read 'Proper Storage of Poisonous Substances'. (name) and Sugino looked at the paper as well, both on either side of the bluenette. "A poison that'll kill him? What is he thinking?" Sugino remarked.

I'm guessing it's his way of encouraging me!" Okuda grinned, "I think he wants me to hone my strengths, even if I'm not good with words!"

"I think it's a trick." (name) whispered to Kaede. "You think? Hmm, that's possible. Although, I thought Korosensei would save that kinda thing for April Fools." Kaede agreed.

The sound of the opening door caught the class' attention as Korosensei entered. "Okay everyone! Please be seated!" He announced. "He's here!" "Give it to him now, Okuda!" "You got this!"

Okuda turned around and presented the poison in front of her teacher. "I brought it, sir!" "Oh, well done!" Korosensei praises, taking the poison away from her with a smile, "Then I'll drink it at once!" He poured the red liquid into his mouth and laughed evilly. "Thank you, Okuda." He began to glow red and clenched his tentacles, "Thanks to your concoction, I can advance to a new level."

"What...do you mean?" Okuda's eyes widened, closing her eyes once Korosensei began to move again. He spread his tentacles out to his sides and screamed, making the students scream as well. He had transformed into a gray, slimy figure on his figure. "HE MELTED?!" The students exclaimed, their jaws dropped and eyes widened. "I actually had you make a tonic that would stimulate my cells and enhance my fluidity." He admitted as he melted even more, almost fully dripping off of his desk.

He moved quickly around the classroom and ended up in Kataoka's desk. "As a liquid, I can fit into the tightest of spaces." He explained, melting out of her desk almost immediately. "Uh, why are you in there?" The girl questioned. "What's more, I'm still...as speedy as ever!" He switched from staying inside her desk to moving around the classroom at Mach 20. "This is one messed-up teacher!" "What was that poison, Okuda?!" Her classmates called.

"Y-You tricked me, Korosensei!" Okuda shouted. "Having the verbal aptitude to deceive others is a vital part of assassination, Okuda." Korosensei assured her. "Huh?" Okuda stammered, while Korosensei looked at the blue haired boy. "Verbal aptitude?" He wondered. "Even the most potent of poisons is wasted if you offer it in such a naïve way that your target can take advantage of you. Nagisa, (name). How would you try to poison me?" Korosensei questioned the two students on both sides of Okuda.

"Huh? Hmm..." Shiota pictured himself offering a poisoned drink to Korosensei, "I'd probably mix it into a sweet drink you like...and then offer it to you as a special drink I made." He then looked to (name) who was in deep thought. "If I had to.." The girl began, "Instead, I would put it into a cake or cupcake to cover up the scent." She pictured handing Korosensei a tray of poisoned cupcakes.

"To deceive someone, you must understand their feelings and communicate with them creatively." Korosensei returned to his original form, "Language is the key to an effective poisoning. Your scientific talent will someday be useful to everyone. So, to explain things clearly to as many people as possible...I hope you'll continue to develop the language skills to poison someone." Okuda stared at him confusedly, before comprehending his words with a smile. "I-I will!"

Akabane lightly chuckled at the interaction, catching everyone's attention. "Yep. Assassination is the least of everyone's worries right now." Korosensei continued his lesson and class went on as normal.

"Hurry!" Isogai exclaimed, "If we're late, who knows what they'll do to us this time!" "Oh, yeah. Last time we had to clean out the main campus' flowerbeds." Okano added. "Man, that was rough. Their flowerbeds are way too huge." Maehara complained, earning a shout from Isogai. "You slacked off the whole time!" "Oh, did I?" Maehara laughed it off. "Ugh! Why are we the only ones who have to put up with this?!" Okano shouted, her voice echoing through the forest.

"Surprise!" Kunudon shouted.

"Tell us, Kunudon!"

"Hi, everybody! It's me Kunudon! To keep its underachievers from affecting the student body, the E Class has its own building, far away from the main campus." Kunudon explained.

"Really? That's super!" Some background voice that I don't know where the heck it came from yelled.

"Normally, the E Class aren't allowed to set foot on the main campus.The only exception is when they come down the mountain for school assemblies. All on their lunch break, of course!" Kunudon ended.

A group of three students: Chiba, Mimura, and Okajima made their way down the mountain but got stuck at the bridge. "Th-The bridge!" Okajima panicked along with Mimura. "Alright, who told us this was a shortcut?! Okajima!" Mimura called, as Okajima got swept away in the river.

"To maintain discipline, the scumbag members of E Class are required to line up in the gymnasium before all other classes!" Kunudon stated with a finger in the air. "Good luck!" The unknown audience shouts.

Another group of three: Fuwa, Hara, and Yada screamed once they saw snakes surrounding them. "Ahh! Snakes!" They shriek in unison. "Okajima!" They yelled, once they saw the snakes crawling onto OKajima instead.

"Get yer scrummy asses in gear! I expect a "yes, sir!" " Kunudon orders. "Sir, yes sir! Yaay!"

Okajima quickly moved from snakes to boulders at Terasaka's group which included Hazama, Yoshida, and Muramatsu. "Boulders!" They all exclaimed, "O-Okajima!" The three boys yell at Okajima who was now being chased by a huge boulder.

Okajima, even quicker than before, caught up to Shiota's group consisting of Kaede, Kanzaki, Sugino, Sugaya, and Okuda. "Who prodded that beehive?!" One of them shouted. "Okajima!" They yelled in unison, watching the boy get chased by a horde of bees. "He's...sure gone through a lot. I hope he'll be okay!" "Yeah." Shiota agrees, "Has anyone seen (name) by the way? I thought she was with us."

Instantaneously, the group of six witness a flash appear and disappear in an instant. The only result being their hair slightly flowing due to the breeze that followed. "W-What was that?" Kanzaki questioned. "I think that was (name)." Shiota answers, getting a quick response from Sugino. "You sure that wasn't Korosensei or somethin'?" "I mean, she's pretty fast in P.E. so.."

After making it down three fourths of the mountain, Shiota's group panted heavily, gasping for air. "Oh man...Please no more bees or anything else..." Sugino complained exasperatedly, "Luckily, Okajima took the brunt of it for us." "Are you alright?" A new voice appeared, revealing Karasuma. "Karasuma-sensei!" Shiota called. "There's no rush. We'll arrive with plenty of time at this pace." He checked his watch before looking at the students again.

"Hold on...you brats!" Everyone recognized this voice. "Oh, Bitch-sensei!" "No one told me about a class trip during lunch break!" She was in front of them on all fours panting like they did just moments ago. "Wow, you're a real mess, Bitch-sensei." Sugino commented. "It's extra-exhausting running in heels!" She yelled at him.

"Karasuma-sensei, where's Korosensei?" Shiota asked, turning to look at his teacher. "We can't afford to have the other students see him, so he's been told to wait at the old campus." Karasuma explained.

"I'm an outcast, all alone..Shunned Sensei..." Korosensei muttered as a bird flew onto his face.

"The main campus isn't far now. Let's go." Karasuma ordered. "Okay." The students and their English teacher nodded.

"Goal!" After finally reaching the main campus, the students lay sprawled out in front of the gates to the old campus, panting heavily and trying to breathe in as much air as they could. "Th-That sucked." Okajima complained, two snakes still wrapped around his arms hissed at him.

"We made it in time." Isogai assured. "Somehow or other." Maehara agreed. "I didn't expect you to get here first, (name)." Isogai commented, "You're really fast." (name)'s eyes widened as she looked at Isogai.

"I think I've always been this fast. I used to beat all the kids I knew at races!" She proudly exclaimed, earning a light chuckle from Maehara, who wasn't as scared of her now. "When we go back up the mountain, you and Kimura should race. He's the resident 'Fastest in E Class' after all." Maehara suggested, "I'll ask him for 'ya." He placed his arms behind his head and walked off to Kimura.

(name) smiled to herself. She had just made another friend! She would jump in joy but they had to head inside the gymnasium now, so she'd save it for later.

"Come on, guys! Let's hurry and line up!" Isogai declared. "Okay.." "Yeah, yeah.." "Coming.."

The E Class was already lined up as more classes slowly started to fill the gym and file into line. "Nagisa!" Two (ugly ass) students called. "So glad you could make it!" The purple haired boy with glasses comments, "Tough trip comin' down the mountain, I bet!" The two laugh and walk away, leaving Nagisa with his head down.

"Essentially, you are the cream of this crop–this nation's chosen elite! I, your school dean, can vouch for that! But, if you're not careful...you could end up like certain other good-for-nothings!" The vice dean commented, making the other classes laugh and E Class lower their heads. "Now, now, we shouldn't laugh at their expense. I suppose my comment was out of line."

(name) watches her class put their head down and can't help but do the same. After being in E Class for a while, she seemed to forget why they were there or what their appearance was to the other classes. 'Akabane-san should've taken me with him...'

"Hey, Nagisa. Where's Karma?" Sugaya, standing behind Shiota, questioned. Shiota responded nonchalantly, "Ditching." "What?! Just him?!" "He knows he'll get punished for blowing off the assembly, but he says he doesn't care. It's times like this I wish I was an honor-student bad boy." Shiota stated. "I hear ya." Sugaya agreed.

On the side of the gym, Karasuma introduced himself to another teacher, catching the attention of students from other classes. "Who's that teacher?" "He's so stylish and cool!"

The sight of Kurahashi and Nakamura showing each other their knife cases worried him. "Hey! Check it out!" Kurahashi called Nakamura. "Oh, Karasuma-sensei!" Nakamura looked at him. "We decorated our knife sheaths." Kurahashi explained. "Cute, huh?" Karasuma rushed over to them, "I don't mind if they're cute, just don't wave them around here! We can't let the other classes find out about the assassination!" He pushed their cases down and urged them to put the cases away. "Y-Yes, sir..."

The other classes continued making comments. "Who's he? An E Class teacher?" "They all seem to get along..." "I'm jealous. All the guys and teachers in our class are butt-ugly." After hearing a pair of footsteps, the students turned to the entrance of the gymnasium. Jelavich had caught all of their attention. "Woah! Who's that super-hot foreign lady?" A student asked.

"Bitch-sensei was ready to drop just a minute ago, too." Sugino comments, watching the lady strut her way over to Karasuma.

"W-Wait for me! (name) help me!" She calls, breathless and on all fours.

"Vanity's in her veins, alright." "Is she an E Class teacher too?" "So cool..."

"Why are you here?" Karasuma interrogated, once Jelavich had stood next to him. "Don't give me that. I'm their teacher, too." She answers, looking at the other students with her hands on her hips. "Then you do consider yourself as one?" "Besides, I wanted to check out the other students, too." After seeing some guy students staring at her weirdly, she sighed. "All duds. Oh, yeah." She drops her arms and walks over to the E Class boy line, heading straight to Nagisa.

"Nagisa. This is my chance, now that that octopus isn't around." She places her hand on his shoulder, making him look up to her in confusion, "You've been keeping track of all of his weaknesses, right? Let me borrow your notebook."

"What? But I already told you all of his useful weaknesses." "Oh, you! You're just trying to hide the really big stuff." "No, I'm serious–" "Come on! Give it to me, kid!" She places her other hand on his head and forces him into her chest. "Don't make me smother you!" "I can't breathe...! Your boobs are too much, Bitch-sensei!" Nagisa panics, as Kayano stares at them speechless. "Jelavich-sensei! I think Shiota-san is dead!" (name) panics trying to pry her teacher off of her friend. "Come on (name)! Just make him give me his notebook. Then we're all good!"

'I am so jealous.' 'She's...a bitch..' The two students from earlier close their eyes, with a heavy blush on their faces and matching nosebleeds. The two students and their teacher's interaction makes the other students notice what was happening. "What the hell?" "The End Class isn't supposed to have fun!"

Karasuma walks behind Jelavich and seizes her by her collar, dragging her off of Shiota. "Ow! That hurts!" Shiota stares at her with a deadpan expression but turns to look at (name). "(last name)-san. You can call me Nagisa. Everyone does already." He whispered, making her eyes widen. "Okay..Nagisa. You can call me (name)." She gave him a small thumbs up and turned to face forward once a student began talking again.

"Alright. The student council events are explained on the handouts you've just been given." He announces, making the students in E Class confused. "Huh? What? Where are ours?" Okajima whispers, as Okano crosses her fingers as an 'X'.

"Excuse me, sir! E Class didn't get any handouts!" Isogai exclaimed. "Oh? You didn't get any? Now that's strange...I'm sorry! It seems we forgot to make some for 3-E! I guess you'll just have to memorize it all before you leave!" The other classes laughed at his remark, "In fact, you and your classmates could stand to sharpen your memory anyway!"

"What the hell? Could he be any more sadistic?" Jelavich comments, crossing her arms with a scowl. A large breeze of wind surprises everyone, as the E Class now had paper in their hands. "Isogai." A familiar voice calls, making the boy lift his head up and turn to the direction of the voice. "What are you–?!" Karasuma grumbled. "Oh there we go!" A horribly disguised Korosensei spun a pen on his finger, "Everyone has a handwritten copy now, it would seem."

"Yes, sir!" Isogai answered, "Oh, we got our handouts! Please continue, sir!" This surprised the student. "What? N-No way! How?! Hey, now! Who killed our fun?! Er, um...Ahem! Let us continue! The student council..."

"You were told not to show yourself to the rest of the school! Your very existence is a state secret, you know!" Karasuma reminded Korosensei with a hand on his hip. "Oh, come on now. My disguise is flawless. No one will ever know." Korosensei replied, waving his "human" arms around weirdly.

"He must've gotten lonely." Nagisa comments. "Can't blame him, I guess." Sugino adds. The other students gossip about the new teacher that just entered. "Whoa, I don't remember seeing that teacher just a moment ago..." "He seems kind of big. And...wriggly." Jelavich snuck behind Karasuma and attempted to stab Korosensei. "Plus..that other teacher is going at it with him." A boy uttered. "Is she trying to stab him?" Karasuma came from behind her and grabbed her wrist and neck, restraining her. She dropped her knife and whined, "Ow! That hurts!"

"Now that lady teacher's being taken away..." "None of this makes sense." The other students complained. The E Class began to laugh. "That's Bitch-sensei for you!" Maehara added, as the other students scowled.

"We're going ahead, Nagisa." Sugino called, leaving with Kayano back up the mountain. "Okay! I'll catch up with you after we buy something to drink!" Nagisa waved at his friends. As he bent down to collect his drink from the vending machine, he realized there were two boxes instead of one. "Huh?"

"Hey. Nagisa." The dark purple haired student from earlier called, "Don't you think you guys are gettin' a bit carried away?" "Huh?" Nagisa mumbled. "Laughin' during the assembly and stuff..You should learn some respect! E Class oughta just keep its head down and shut up." "You got crappy lives weighin' ya down, after all." The other black haired student remarked. "Hey, what's with that dirty look?" They eyed him, continuing to mock him.

Karasuma walked out of the gymnasium and witnessed the two students' actions. "This damn school..." He muttered, preparing to confront the students, but a tentacle on his shoulder stopped him. "None of the students trying to assassinate me...would ever succumb to students of their level." Korosensei informed, his fake nose falling at the end of his statement.

"Say something, E Class. You want me to kill you?!" The black haired student bullying Nagisa grabbed him by his collar. 'Kill? Kill..."Kill", huh?' Nagisa sighed, lowering his head, then raised it to stare at the students with his icy blue eyes, "As if you've ever tried to kill anyone before."

His action scared the boy holding onto his collar but his grip only tightened. "Why you!" The boy reeled his arm back to punch him in the face but stopped midway, looking behind the boy. (name) stood behind Nagisa with her black hair covering her eyes and face slowly tilting upwards. "AHHHH!" The boys screamed and ran away, the other students watching did the same.

Korosensei turned to look at Karasuma, who stared at the two students' retreating figures stunned. "See? My students are much more...motivated."

Nagisa turned to look behind him and found (name) pouting and kicking a rock to the side. "W-What's wrong (name)?" "I meant to ask them to leave you alone but I didn't even get to say anything." Nagisa watched as (name) began to walk towards the mountain, quickly bending down to pick up the other drink, handing it to (name). "The vending machine gave me another one. Here." "Thank you!"

"HEY (NAME)!! Kimura's ready to race!" Maehara called from the foot of the mountain. A few of her classmates including Kanzaki, Okuda, Nakamura, and some others stayed behind to watch them race. (name) handed her drink back to Nagisa, telling him to hold onto it for her before rushing to where Maehara and Kimura were.

"Alright! On your marks." Isogai announced. Kimura sent a small wave to (name) before the two prepared to run. "Ready! Steady! Go!" Kimura and (name) took off running. The two fought for first place in the first few seconds before (name) sped up and rushed past him, appearing as a blur to his eyes. She made it up the mountain in just a few minutes, waiting for her opponent to finish.

"Well, well. Who do we have here?" (name) recognized that voice anywhere, Akabane. "Akabane-san." "Yes, dog lover?" "Could you stop calling me that?" "Nope! You can call me Karma though!" "Only if you don't call me dog lover!" Okay dog lover!" "I SWEAR-" The two continued conversing and waited for the rest of the class to make it up the mountain.

A loud thump caught (name) and Karma's attention. Kimura fell face first onto the floor. "GUYS I THINK HE FAINTED! WELL NOT FASTEST RUNNER ANYMORE! HAHAHHAHAHA OW!" The two heard Maehara call from a distance, making them laugh.

❤︎I end of chapter 3, assembly time

❤︎I okay so I'm trying to do this thing where when (name) gradually gets closer to the characters she calls them by their first names like Nagisa, Karma, and Kayano but to be honest I think that it only lasted for this chapter so ignore this :b

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

91.6K 2.5K 17
Omaga I love Assassination Classroom! Karma is bae~♡♡ You are a 15 year old youtuber, you love computers and your speciality is hacking. You...
43.2K 944 29
╰► ["𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞?"] "𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦 𝐭𝐨 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐞" ╔═*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*═╗ ≻──𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇, you're...
7.2K 133 28
*I do not own assassination classroom or Karma* (Y/n) (L/n) is an assassin although her personality doesn't fit well with it she was able to make it...
9.1K 374 60
Shiniko Kuroshira, a girl with a troubled past and a cold outlook on life in the conflicting present. She was taken in by Gakuhou Asano as a child af...