His Secret

By fanofstoryyy

"Your really are the biggest pain in my ass." "I'm glad you've given me such an amazing roll being down that... More

characters
Chapter 1: Childish
Chapter 3: Tennis shoes
Chapter 4: Department
Chapter 5: Ass
Chapter 6: Bile
Chapter 7: Italian sex
Chapter 8: Falling for me
Chapter 9: Cramp
Chapter 10: Private
Chapter 11: Of course
Chapter 12: Ended
Chapter 13: Secret
Chapter 14: Tremble
Chapter 15: Goodnight
Chapter 16: Photo
Chapter 17: Stay
Chapter 18: Good girl
Chapter 19: Instagram
Chapter 21: Revealed
Chapter 23: Don't ask
Chapter 24: Read
Chapter 25: Punch
Chapter 26: Broken
Chapter 27: Turn around
Chapter 28: Please stop
Chalter 29: I love you, you fucking asshole
Chapter 30: Reveal
Chapter 31: Cig
Epilogue

Chapter 2: Fanculo

16.3K 280 589
By fanofstoryyy

*CHARLIE'S POV*

Enzo and I walk into the ice arena to watch Elena's trials.

I instantly spot her down on the ice as she's directing some strategies. Number one. Also my number.

These are actually really good strategies i could use with my boys. I take mental notes of what she's doing.

The coach then tells her to go to the back and it's another girls turn.

"She did good." Enzo says and i nod in agreement.

I watch as Elena looks around frantically and she shakes more. She pulls off her helmet.

What the hell is she fucking doing? You don't take your helmet off.

I know she was nervous but i have no idea if she has eaten today and it worries me she didn't this morning because she's shaking so much now.

She quickly raises her hand.

"I-i don't feel go-" She drops to the ground.

"Fanculo." Enzo swears in italian as he rises from his seat and rushes down the bleachers. I follow after him. The girls get her off the ice and we lay her down on the ground.

"Elena. Elena wake up." I softly tap her cheek as my other hand goes into her long hair.

"Get some food, water and an ice pack." Enzo yells.

"Elena. Wake the fuck up." I growl getting angry and scared.

I may hate her and she may hate me but it doesn't mean i don't care. I've known her my whole life and she means a lot to me.

More than she should.

"Svegliati cazzo." Enzo says as his italian comes out when he's upset.

"What does that mean?" I furrow my brows at him. I've learnt some italian being with them all my years but not that much.

"Wake the fuck up."

I nod and lower my ear to her mouth to see if she's breathing okay.

Bellissima, please wake up.

Her eyes slowly blink but are still closed until they flutter open. Thank fuck.

"Hey Elena can you hear me?" Enzo asks with a sniffle.

He loves his sister so much. I wish someone in my family loved me that much.

"Y-yes."

Her eyes lock with mine and i softly smile at her which makes her scrunch her nose sitting up.

"I-i'm fine." She says as she wabbles. She almost hits the floor again but i grab her sitting her up rubbing her back.

"Fuck my head hurts."

I get the ice someone grabs and i places it to the side of her head where she hit the ice. She's fucking stupid to remove her helmet if she felt like she was going to pass out.

"You need to eat and drink something." I narrow my eyes.

She sighs as Enzo hands her a sandwich which she slowly eats.

"Good girl." I softly brush the baby hairs off her face.

It feels so weird being that nice to her.

"I don't need your help." She growls looking at me.

"Shut up and eat your food."

"No."

"Elena, i'm not fucking around."

"Neither am i. I don't take orders from you."

"Fanculo, just eat."

She looks away from me and eats her sandwich. She looks up at the coach as she looks so much taller because we are on the ground.

"Good news at least, you got captain." She says.

Atta girl.

"Omg really." Elena smiles getting off the ground and stands. She falls back slightly but i catch her holding her waist from behind helping her stand.

I notice Elena's best friend Savannah looking at me. I know she's always had a thing for me but i just ignore her. I don't like her and i really don't like leading girls on.

"Are you okay?" Savannah asks Elena and she nods.

"Alright everyone, i'll see you at the games." The coach says.

Our school has a very.. weird coaching system. That's why the captains are so important.

The coaches only go to the games and not the practices so it's up to the captains to do it all. It's a lot of stress but it's fun.

Everyone checks in on Elena before packing up and leaving.

"I'm so proud, El, i knew you could do it." Enzo says.

"Thank you." She smiles excitement clear in her voice.

I softly grip her waist tighter but she walks out my grip as she takes off all her gear.

"I'm so excited, this is going to be so fun."

"Now your both captains." Enzo says.

Me and Elena both glare at eachother.

"Oh come on, you both are going to have to mature at one point and work together."

"We'll cross that path when we get to it." I look at my best friend.

"You two are hard fucking work."

I fight back a smile as we leave the rink and get into my car and drive us back to Enzo's place.

I love being with them at their house. It has such a warm and comfortable family sort of feel. I've never experienced that feeling but it's always something i crave.

All i want is to feel loved.

That's why i'm always here most the time and i think they all know it. I mean i even have my own bedroom here because Enzo didn't want me kicking him in his sleep anymore.

We walk in the house and it's not the feeling i just described. It's full of tension and anxiety.

I spot their dad, Aldo, sitting at the table. He looks at us as we all just stand in the archway awkwardly.

"Come sit, kids."

I look at Enzo as he looks at me and we all slowly walk to the table before sitting opposite him.

"So as you know your mum has been away on business," he takes a deep breath, "She's moved away."

"Away?" We all say at the same time.

"She's moved to Australia to 'start a new life'," He uses quotation marks.

"Y-you mean s-she's j-just left?" Elena says holding in her sob making my heart squeeze.

"Yes. I'm really sorry, i am. She just filed divorce papers to me too. She's not coming home."

Elena chokes out a sob as she stands and runs upstairs to her room slamming the door.

I look at Enzo as he's just staring at the wall.

"I've got to get to work, night shift, sort yourselves dinner. Really sorry. Ciao." Aldo smiles gently before leaving.

He is barley home. He says he's working most the time but i'm convinced he has a side girlfriend but won't tell us.

"I guess we're all motherless now." Enzo says.

"Oh uh." I have no idea how to respond to that.

"I'm going to go check on Elena." He says getting up and i nod.

I go to the kitchen and begin cooking us all dinner. What an eventful first day of school that was.

I put together a random dumpling soup together and serve the three of us placing it on the table.

I wonder quietly upstairs to go get the twins when i hear them talking behind the door.

"She just left us, Enzo. And now i'm the only girl in the household. I have no one to talk too." Elena vents making me sad.

"You have me and Papà and Charlie. He'll listen."

"But your not girls."

"We can put on wigs and put socks in bras and dress as girls if you like."

"Now that would be entertaining." I hear her now giggle.

I softly knock on the door and push it open where Elena is under the covers and Enzo is sitting on the edge of the bed.

"Dinners ready." I smile gently.

Elena strips the covers off her and bolts downstairs to the kitchen table to eat.

Being italian, they all love food and i got that habit from them. We barely order take-out because it doesn't meet our standards.

I sit opposite the twins and i keep my eyes on Elena. I hope she's okay.

"This is actually pretty good." She nods.

"It's because Charlie is a great cook." Enzo nods.

"Ehh."

I frown and lightly kick Elena under the table. She then kicks me back harder.

"Ow fuck, woman." I wince rubbing my shin.

"Wouldn't want to mess with me." She smirks.

Oh yes i would. I would mess with her.

I refrain from kicking her again and keep eating.

"So i have news." Elena says catching our attention.

"Yeah?" Enzo asks.

"I'm going on a date."

I choke on my food.

"Your what?" Me and Enzo say at the same time.

"I'm going on a date."

"With who?" I sneer.

She can not go on a date.

"You know Trevor from third period?"

"Yeah, he's on the hockey team." I frown.

"I'm going with him."

"No your fucking not." I growl.

"Yeah i agree, no." Enzo backs me up.

Why do i feel so angry?

I hate her.

"Guys come on. One date isn't bad. It's not like we're going to have sex or something."

I run my temples trying to calm my anger.

"I wasn't asking anyway. I'm telling. And Enzo you go on dates all the time and Charlie we hate eachother so you have no say."

"That's not fair. He's a prick." I look up at her.

"How would you know?"

"I just do."

"When is it?" Enzo asks.

"I'm not telling."

"Come on. Tell." I cross my arms leaning back in my chair. Her gaze drops to my arms before meeting my eyes again.

"Tomorrow night."

"Fanculo." Enzo sighs.

"What?" I look at him.

"I have a date too."

"Great." I roll my eyes.

"It's settled, okay? I'm going." Elena says her tone going more dominant.

"Okay."

We finish up dinner and me and Enzo go to his room to play video games.

"You have to follow her tomorrow." He says shutting the door.

"No i can't do that."

"Your gonna have too."

"Isn't that weird?"

"Do you want something bad to happen?"

"I'll follow."

"Good."

Sounds like jealousy to me..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

230K 4.4K 27
Their parents ship the both off to boarding school. Fighting the challenge of being a teenager, making friends, getting good grades, and making thems...
121K 8K 43
When a total stranger knows what eats you, maybe they are your one true love. Even if you don't know it yet. || On Friday the 13th, two twenty-someth...
178K 3.5K 43
"You're such a jerk" I say, my cheeks heating up. "Oh really,?" He said, taking a step closer and his breath fanned my face. I didn't know what to sa...
94 7 5
Enemies to lovers trope 16 year old Lily was struggling. You'd think that living in the always-sunny California and being the 5'2 brunette with green...