His Secret

By fanofstoryyy

"Your really are the biggest pain in my ass." "I'm glad you've given me such an amazing roll being down that... More

characters
Chapter 1: Childish
Chapter 2: Fanculo
Chapter 3: Tennis shoes
Chapter 4: Department
Chapter 5: Ass
Chapter 6: Bile
Chapter 7: Italian sex
Chapter 8: Falling for me
Chapter 9: Cramp
Chapter 10: Private
Chapter 11: Of course
Chapter 13: Secret
Chapter 14: Tremble
Chapter 15: Goodnight
Chapter 16: Photo
Chapter 17: Stay
Chapter 18: Good girl
Chapter 19: Instagram
Chapter 21: Revealed
Chapter 23: Don't ask
Chapter 24: Read
Chapter 25: Punch
Chapter 26: Broken
Chapter 27: Turn around
Chapter 28: Please stop
Chalter 29: I love you, you fucking asshole
Chapter 30: Reveal
Chapter 31: Cig
Epilogue

Chapter 12: Ended

14K 242 325
By fanofstoryyy

*CHARLIE'S POV*

"I told you i would win the hockey game." Elena gleams at me as we enter her house.

Of course she fucking won, i let her. Dick fuck.

She's getting to my head and fucking with me from the inside out.

I go up the stairs to my room.

"Why are you ignoring me?" Her small voice echos behind me.

"I'm not ignoring you."

"Oh." Her footsteps trail the carpeted floors as she goes into her room next to mine.

I sigh and walk out my room into hers.

I look down at her as she looks up at me unreadable tension in the air.

"Came to admit i'm better thank you?" She smiles.

"You get on my fucking nerves." I growl down at her as we're face to face, my heart beating into my throat.

"I hate you." She sneers.

My eye twitches before i leave and slam the door shut. I get halfway down the stairs before i turn back around opening her door and storming towards her and crash our lips together.

She returns the kiss as her back hits the wall. My hands find their way to her waist holding her firmly.

She grabs the bottom of my shirt and slides it off over my head.

Fucking hell.

"God, i hate you." I groan between kisses.

"I hate you even more."

I smile against her lips kissing her harsher as she softly trails her hands down my chest and over my abs making me get shivers.

"Tell me to stop before i can't take my hands off you, Elena." I whisper against her lips.

"I'm all yours." She arch's her body into my touch.

"Elena." I trail kisses down to her neck.

"Please." She pants.

"Get on the bed." I step away from her.

She slightly shivers before walking tauntingly slow over to the bed and she crawls onto it sitting on her knees looking at me with lustful eyes.

"Take your clothes off." I say lowly going to the foot of the bed leaning my arms against it as i watch her like a hawk.

She grips the bottom of her tank top and slides it off over her head before reaching her hands around her back and unclasping her bra.

She slides it down and i can't help but stare at her bare chest. Her nipples hard with arousal as she slowly slides off her shorts sitting on her bum.

All i want to do is fill her with my cock but i can't. Not yet.

"Lay down."

She lays down onto her back before hooking her thumbs in her lace panties and lifting her hips pulling them down removing them.

I can already see the glistening wetness of her pussy. For me. Because of me.

I haven't come in my pants since i was grade 9 but i was pretty fucking close.

"Touch yourself."

She does as i say as she softly massages her breasts, tugging at her nipples.

She lightly moans traveling a hand between her legs as she spreads them wide giving me a full view of her sweet wet cunt.

She slides one finger in with a gasp as she works it. As she adds a second finger she rolls her head back moaning.

"Oh god, Charlie." She whimpers.

"Such a good girl."

As she's about to place her thumb to her clit i grab her hand pulling it out of her and she groans in protest.

I know she was about to come but tonight, all her orgasams belong to me.

I get onto the bed desperate to touch her.

My body is over the top of hers as we stare into eachothers eyes.

"Are you sure?" I ask one last time.

"God yes please."

I kiss her while i pull the silk ribbon out of her hair. I grab her hands and pin them above her head tying them together with the ribbon.

She moans as i softly nibble on a peice of her neck before sucking on it leaving hickeys.

I kiss the entire way down her body, kissing her breasts as she moans and whines desperate for me to touch her.

She tries to move her hands but she can't. I do anything i can to tease her.

I place a kiss to her clit before sliding my tongue down her folds earning a moan from her.

"Are you a virgin?" I mumble hovering over her wet pussy.

She better fucking be or i'm hurting the man that took her.

"Y-yes."

Fuck. Holy fuck. Good.

I begin licking up all her juices and eating her out while she grinds against my face. She rolls her head back with a loud moan as she's about to come.

I swallow every single fucking drop of her sweet little cunt.

She tastes like heaven.

Before she can come i shove three fingers deep inside of her as she gasps. I want her to beg for it.

I slowly thrust them in and out as i tap her walls before she clenches around my fingers.

"P-please nngh Charlie. I-i need youu." She moans louder than ever.

"Your not ready." I say kissing her stomach where faint scars and bruises still lay from surgery.

"I-i am."

"Your too tight. Your not ready."

Her groan quickly turns into a moan she nearly comes. I pull my fingers out and edge her.

"C-charlie." She whimpers bucking her hips trying to get friction.

I slowly slide my fingers back inside of her, going horribly slow.

"What do you want?" I ask huskily as the pain in my groin grows.

"T-to come."

"Yeah?"

"P-please. I-i need ngh C-charlie."

I slowly pick my pace back up again and put my thumb to her swollen clit giving it some attention.

"P-pleaase." She whimpers as i curl my fingers.

She comes so fucking hard while her body shakes. I continue working my fingers riding out her orgasam as i still lick all of her up swallowing it with ease.

I pull my fingers out and kiss back up her body placing soft kisses to her lips.

"Wow." She whispers as i untie her hands softly rubbing the red rings from where they dug into her skin.

"Your so fucking beautiful." I kiss her again.

She smiles wrapping her arms around my neck and laying me down ontop of her bare body. I rest my head on her chest wrapping my arms on her waist as i hold her. I roll over so she's on-top of me before i get up and carry her to the bathroom attached to her room.

I turn the warm water on and place her up standing and let her clean off first while i pull my pants off before joining her.

She smiles softly kissing my chest leaning into me and i wrap my arms around her waist.

"You still hate me?" I smirk. She looks up at me with a smile.

"No."
"Do you hate me?"

"Never." I kiss her forehead.

"That's not how i thought that fight would end." She giggles.

I half smile, "Me either."

We clean up before crawling into bed together. Elena wears pajamas while i just wear my trackies.

"Goodnight bellissima."

"Goodnight, Charlie."

I watch as she slowly falls asleep in my arms.

My beautiful girl.

My body tenses as i think about my best friend.

I just fucked his sister. My enemy.

What the fuck did i just do?

ummm

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

230K 4.4K 27
Their parents ship the both off to boarding school. Fighting the challenge of being a teenager, making friends, getting good grades, and making thems...
457K 14.1K 40
Bella, Ava, and Charlotte have just graduated the hell hole known as high school and are over the moon about their trip to Vegas which has been in th...
2M 40.3K 47
"Nolan..." I say as his lips meet my neck. He gently kisses up and down my neck. "Stop." I say. "You're not my boyfriend, stop acting like it." "Oh k...
159K 2.3K 16
"Are you alright?" "I'm fine." "You don't look fine." "Then stop looking." Her best friends older brother helps her when she deals with a heartbrea...