Miraculous the movie 2 (fanma...

Door vinny_is_bored

Since i wasnt very satiafisfied with this movie i wanna rewrite it after seeing the scene after the end i hav... Meer

Checking on the young agreste boy

The movies ending

113 2 1
Door vinny_is_bored

Nathalie is now in the agreste manor colder then ever not knowing why adrien was all hurt and gabriel was arrested it wasnt shown on tv due to ladybug and cat noirs request incase if anything else happens after giving adrien an icepack she finnaly realizes how cold and lonely it is she wasnt close to her very secretive boss he even hid things from her. She walks over to the painting of his wife he was staring at more then usual she always saw him putting his fingers in the painting leading him to a seacritive place she knew the pattern by writing it down being curious she clicks the pattern as the door opens to a black room with skulls but as she walks more she sees a bed of roses in a coffin shape the lights turn on as she walks finding his wife though she wasnt shocked she knew he was hiding something then she got a text from adrien so she walked back but on her walk back she slips on a brooch in a peacock pattern to be specific it also had cracks in it "did I crack it?" she though. Curious she put it in her pocket and hurried to adrien already being late enough.Gabriel gave all of his wills to her after his life sentence.

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

113K 3.4K 31
"she does not remind me of anything, everything reminds me of her." lando norris x femoc! social media x real life 2023 racing season
191K 19K 24
"𝙏𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛, 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡. 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙞𝙩" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
242K 8.6K 99
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
664K 33.5K 61
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...