His Secret

By fanofstoryyy

"Your really are the biggest pain in my ass." "I'm glad you've given me such an amazing roll being down that... More

characters
Chapter 2: Fanculo
Chapter 3: Tennis shoes
Chapter 4: Department
Chapter 5: Ass
Chapter 6: Bile
Chapter 7: Italian sex
Chapter 8: Falling for me
Chapter 9: Cramp
Chapter 10: Private
Chapter 11: Of course
Chapter 12: Ended
Chapter 13: Secret
Chapter 14: Tremble
Chapter 15: Goodnight
Chapter 16: Photo
Chapter 17: Stay
Chapter 18: Good girl
Chapter 19: Instagram
Chapter 21: Revealed
Chapter 23: Don't ask
Chapter 24: Read
Chapter 25: Punch
Chapter 26: Broken
Chapter 27: Turn around
Chapter 28: Please stop
Chalter 29: I love you, you fucking asshole
Chapter 30: Reveal
Chapter 31: Cig
Epilogue

Chapter 1: Childish

20.8K 286 510
By fanofstoryyy

WARNINGS: This book contains swear words, sex scenes and parental neglect/abuse is mentioned

*ELENA'S POV*

I wake up from my nap to yelling and cheering. What the hell?

I sigh and crawl out of my very warm bed and wonder across the hall to my brother, Enzo's room where him and his best friend Charlie are playing video games.

"Can you two keep it down? Some of us are trying to sleep."

Charlie looks at me and his eyes trail my body, "It's mid-day, Elena."

"Well i like to be productive on my weekends."

"By sleeping?"

"Yes. You should try it sometime, it might make you less of a doosh."

"Fuck yourself."

Enzo hits Charlie's shoulder, "Stop being a dick."

"She started it." He huffs looking back at the game.

I let out a scoff. Childish.

I roll my eyes and wonder downstairs and begin making myself a fruit salad. I am not looking forward for school tomorrow so i'm sleeping away my weekend so i don't feel anxious.

It works, mostly.

I have the competion to see who on the ice hockey team will be captain this year. I really want to be captain.

"El, i need advice." Enzo says coming downstairs, Charlie following behind him.

"What?"

"How do i tell a girl i like her?"

"Who do you like?"

"That's not the point."

I frown looking at him. I then look at Charlie as he's just watching me with a smirk. What is this guys problem?

"Ciao." My dad says walking in the front door.

"Ciao Papà." I smile gently looking at him.

"Charlie, my favourite man." Papa shakes Charlie's hand.

"Ciao sir."

I roll my eyes at him purely just talking. He gets on my fucking nerves.

I don't really know where our hatred came from but when we were kids it just formed and got worse as we were teenagers. I literally don't know why my brother is friends with him.

"I know you just rolled your eyes, Elena." Charlie now glare's back at me.

"Vaffanculo."

"Elena! You can't say that!" Papà rumbles.

Whoops.

"Sorry Papà."

"Where's Mamma? I thought she was coming back from her work trip today." Enzo asks Papà.

"Um shes uh still er working." He stutters before rushing upstairs.

"That was weird." I frown.

Our Mamma went away on a work trip 2 months ago and they kept saying she would be back every week but they keep putting it off. Someone is lying to us and we want to know where Mamma is.

What if she's hurt? Or dead?

I go the fridge to get water and when i turn around Charlie is eating my berries. I grab the tea towel and whip him from behind.

"Fuck." He jumps turning to me.

"Stop eating my food."

"I was just making sure it was safe!"

"Your the worst."

"Can you two ever get along?" Enzo sighs.

"Maybe if he became less of a dick."

"Maybe if she became less of a bitch."

"See!" I raise my hand with a sigh.

"You said it first." Charlie defends.

"Children." Enzo mumbles rolling his eyes and walking to the couch and taking a seat.

"Oi Enzo are we going for a swim?" Charlie asks.

Oo maybe i want to go for a swim.

I love our pool because it's heated even during winter. I think it's going to begin snowing soon but at least the pool is so warm. Bath temperature!

"Yeah let's go." They say as they both pull of their shirts and walk outside. I quickly run upstairs and put on a royal blue triangle cut bikini.

I look out my window and watch Charlie get out the pool as water drops from his hair to his 6 pack of abs. His silver chain shimmers in the sun.

I can't deny that he is really hot. Stupid hot. But i would never act on that because i absolutely hate him.

He wouldn't like me anyway, girls crawl all over him and they are supermodel pretty.

I go downstairs and grab a towel chucking it on the sun bed and then diving into the pool joining the boys.

I come up from under the water as they are both frowning.

"What's so sad?" I look between them.

"I'm captain for the hockey team again." Charlie says. I look at him with a small glare.

"How's that sad?"

"We had a bet with the boys saying he would be captain and now he is, they owe us money but they won't pay us."

"Oh."

"It makes sense in our heads." Charlie furrows his brows looking at Enzo and he nods.

"Congratulations on captain though." I smile gently at Charlie as every ounce of my fights being mean.

"Thanks El." He smiles licking his lips.
"Don't you have captain trials tomorrow?"

I nod as anxiety overcomes me.

"You'll be fine. Don't stress." Enzo says.

"Easier said than done."

"You'll get it."

"I hope so."

~~

I wake up for school and i feel so sick. My anxiety is so high i feel nauseous and just disgusting.

I spend ages picking out my outfit. I'm sad summer holidays is over but i'm excited for senior year and hockey.

my fit ^^

I wonder downstairs shaking slightly of anxiety. I go to the kitchen where the boys are cooking waffles for breakfast.

Charlie is practically always at our house. He lives alone a few houses over because his parents were really horrible to him so he left at 14 and got a job and bought a house. I don't really know much about his past. He never tells anyone.

"Good morning El." Enzo smiles at me.

"Goodmorning." I sit on the bar stool. Charlie hands me a plate of waffles.

I don't feel like eating.

"Thanks but i'm not hungry." I push the plate back.

"But we cooked waffles just for you." Charlie grumbles.

"Thank you, really but i'm too nervous to eat anything."

"Can you try?"

I shake my head and he takes the plate from me understanding.

The trials aren't till this afternoon so i have all of school to get through.

We all file into Charlie's car, it's a black Toyota pickup truck and he loves driving it so me and Enzo love riding in it.

We pull up to school and as soon as i step out the car im pulled into a hug by my best friend Savannah. She's so beautiful.

"Hi babes." She smiles.

"Ciao."

"I have so much gossip to tell you."

"I love te-" I'm cut off by Savannah squeaking at Charlie.

Seriously?

"Hi pookie bear." She jumps at him and wraps her arms around his neck.

She's so odd around him. Sav only likes him when he's around but when he's not she could care less. It pisses me off.

My jaw clenches as i watch Charlie put his hands on her waist and pushing her off him.

"How was your holidays?" Savannah asks looking at him with a flirty smile.

I roll my eyes at her actions. What does she think she's doing?

I know she's my best friend but she gets on my nerves sometimes.

"It was fine." Charlie says. He glances at me and our eyes lock and heat blossoms around my neck before he looks back to Savannah.

"That's so good to hear. I loved it."

We all walk into school. Savnnah and Charlie in front, me and Enzo behind.

I can't help but watch the two chat with anger. I don't even know why.

~~

I change into my hockey gear excited and extremely nervous.

"Alright ladies, everyone on the ice!" My coach yells.

I really need to be captain.

We begin training, each person gets a turn talking and telling everyone what to do and coming up with strategies. I think i did great.

It's the last person and i start to feel really light headed and dizzy. I remove my helmet trying to relax.

I raise my hand as it shakes.

"Yes Elena?"

"I-i don't fe-" I can't even finish my sentence before i pass out dropping onto the cold ice.

I hope you love this book :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

178K 3.5K 43
"You're such a jerk" I say, my cheeks heating up. "Oh really,?" He said, taking a step closer and his breath fanned my face. I didn't know what to sa...
230K 4.4K 27
Their parents ship the both off to boarding school. Fighting the challenge of being a teenager, making friends, getting good grades, and making thems...
94 7 5
Enemies to lovers trope 16 year old Lily was struggling. You'd think that living in the always-sunny California and being the 5'2 brunette with green...
31K 891 16
*A SHORT WINTER ROMANCE* .β‹… Ϋ΅β™‘Ϋ΅ β‹…. 𝐁𝐨𝐧𝐧𝐒𝐞 𝐏𝐞𝐫𝐀𝐒𝐧𝐬 and 𝐏𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐫 π–πžπ¬π­ used to be best friends. Until Bonnie's parents decided to mo...