Vocaloid shenanigans and stuff

By Yaabbyy

Yet another addition to my Fandom Shenanigans book series! Yippee!! (I am slowly losing my mind.......) Some... More

Goofy tier list
PANIC
Specific scents
Len Spirit Discord Server
Textposts (1)

Song recommendations??

12 0 1
By Yaabbyy

So uhh this book's been kinda dead for a bit after I posted a whole 3 chapters here, but since summer vacation is just around the corner, I figured I should probably change that.

As of right now, I'm currently accepting Vocaloid song recommendations! You can request as many songs as you want, and I'll give my opinions on them all in the next chapter(s). Doesn't matter if it's the most popular or most obscure song ever; I'll take em either way.

I dunno I'm just bored rn and I have no clue what else to do lol

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

183K 3.8K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
212K 6.1K 73
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
1.1M 35.9K 62
π’π“π€π‘π†πˆπ‘π‹ ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
399K 19.3K 81
Kang y/n was always been the black sheep of the family. Overshadow by her extremely talented, gorgeous sister Roseanne . Who has the world revolve a...