Unbroken Whispers

By KayleeWhite7144

"Unbroken Whispers" is a powerful and inspiring tale that follows Emily, a young girl who faces the devastati... More

Description
Authors note
1
2
3
4
5
7
8
9
10
End Authors Note

6

1 1 0
By KayleeWhite7144

Chapter 6: Rebuilding Trust

As Emily moved forward, she realized that not everyone could be trusted. She struggled to form new relationships, constantly questioning others' motives. However, she discovered a few genuine individuals who showed her compassion and patience. With time, Emily learned to trust again, allowing her heart to open up to the possibility of love and support.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.8K 2.7K 34
Β« αž αžΉαž€ αž’αŸ’αž αžΉαž€ αŸ— αžαŸ’αž‰αž»αŸ†αž˜αž·αž“αž…αž„αŸ‹αž”αžΆαž“αž”αŸ‚αž”αž“αž·αž„αž‘αŸ αžαŸ’αž‰αž»αŸ†αž…αž„αŸ‹αž²αŸ’αž™αž”αŸ‰αžΆαžŸαŸ’αžšαž‘αžΆαž‰αŸ‹αžαŸ’αž‰αž»αŸ†αž€αŸ’αž“αž»αž„αž“αžΆαž˜αžŸαŸ’αž“αŸαž αžΆαž˜αž·αž“αž˜αŸ‚αž“αžšαžœαžΆαž„αž”αŸ‰αžΆαž€αžΌαž“ Β» Β« αžšαžœαžΆαž„αž™αžΎαž„αž‘αŸ…αž˜αž·αž“αžšαž½αž…αž‘αŸαž‡αž»αž„αž‚αž»αž€ αž”αŸ‰αžΆαž˜αž·αž“αž”αžΆαž“αž‚αž·αžαž›αžΎαž―αž„αž›αžΎαžŸαž–αžΈαž…αŸ†αžŽαž„αž”αŸ‰...
4.8M 254K 34
Those who were taken... They never came back, dragged beneath the waves never to return. Their haunting screams were a symbol of their horrific death...
90.4M 2.9M 134
He was so close, his breath hit my lips. His eyes darted from my eyes to my lips. I stared intently, awaiting his next move. His lips fell near my ea...
89.4K 196 7
Emily is your classic good girl. Shes 18 years old. Her life seems all planned out but what happens when she is taken and forced into diapers? Will s...