Mafiya King fall in love with...

By harshis22335

________*******❤️*******________ A mafiya king who is so brutal and cruel. To fill his sexual desires h... More

Mafia king fall in love with innocent boy
part 1
part 2 🔞
part 3
part 4 🔞
part 5
part 6
part 7 🔞
part 8
part 9 ⛔️
part 10 🏥 🔥
part 11 honeymoon 🔞
part 13[ old Net is back ]
part 14 James triggered. 🔞
part 15true or false /🚿 🔥
part 16 Mack is back 😈
part 17 trust?
part 18 😔guilt
part 19 break 💔
part 20 Tutor ❤️yim
part 21 🍻
part 22
part 23 🔞
part 24 👻
Part 25
part 26
part 27
part 28
part 29 💍 Marriage 💐
🌻 special episode ❤️‍🔥

part 12 🚙accident 🧨

1.3K 45 19
By harshis22335

After they complete their honeymoon in Lampang. They were going back to their homes. They completed their half journey and half is left.

The journey is so boring they are silent and talking too little.

James thinks'' I want a romantic long drive but this is so boring what can I do ?''

James phone rings....ring...

Net asks'' who is? '

James looked at the screens and said ''unknown number I don't know. ''

James hangs up the phone. 📞

📲 Voice comes from the other side" James do you remember me?

James recognized his voice ''ooh pock .''

Net glance to James but no say anything.

📲 pock: I am happy. You identify me by just my voice.

James: well my memory is very sharp.

📲 pock: I wanna ask you when will you come back to Lampang again. I miss you

James thinks to tease Net so he talks to Pock very politely.

James: I also miss you a lot POCK. I tried to come again as soon as possible.

📲 pock: really you miss me.

James: yes I miss you.

Net suddenly stopped the car in the middle of a highway. Snatched his phone.

James: what's happened to you?

Net said Pock in a call: James is busy now.

Net cut the phone.

Pock : (*_*)????

James's lips curve in a smile but he hides it from the Net and pretends he doesn't know what is happening.

James asks'' why you say to Pock that I am busy I am so bored and free. Give me my phone I wanna talk to him.''

Net said in a stern voice ''NO I don't give it to you.''

James tried to take his phone but Net grabbed his shoulder and pulled him and kiss.

James achieved what he wanted he was very happy and satisfied in his mind.

James pushed Net and said ''we are in a car someone sees us .''

Net hoarsely said''Noone is here its already too dark night.''

James climbs on Net laps and they kiss.
Net starts opening James's shirt button. And playing with his nipples and they bit each other lips.

James seducingly said ''I wanna make stamp on you .that you remember you are only mine .''

James bites Net's neck and gives him a love bite.

Net sucking James's chest. And Net's hand moves to open his pants but suddenly Net phone rings....ring...

James smirks ''today is so disturbing day. ''

James gets back off his lap and sits back on his seat Net hangs up the phone.

Net jokingly said: what the fuck with you Jack you know spoiled my mood.

📲 Jack said in a serious tone: sorry for disturbing but is important to you to know this

Net: what happened? Everything is fine there.

📲 Jack: you remember your old enemy Kinn.

Net: yes but he die before a year.

📲 Jack: no he is alive and he planned to take revenge.

Net: don't worry I handle this myself.

Net cut the phone. He doesn't listen further to what Jack wanna say.

Does James asks to see a serous expression on Net's face'' what happened. Everything is fine?

''nothing important is just some business. ''
Net lies to James because he doesn't want to worry James. Net again starts the drive and James puts his hand on Net thigh and slowly reaches on her boxers line.

Net threatened ''don't distract me you wanna I stop the car and punished you. ''

James seducingly said ''I wanna get punished. ''

But Net reminds Kinn so he continues driving. He just wanna home as soon as possible. He doesn't know what Kinn's plan is to take revenge on them.

Net said'' Wait until we reach home. ''

''ok fine '' James turned his face and looked outside. James sees Kinn he gets shocked and tries to hide his heart he tries to tell Net but he remains Kinn is die in a year.
''Is Kinn a ghost?''

James feels scared. James grabbed Net arms and started holy chanting in his mind.

Did net notice James suddenly change what happened to you? Are you ok James?''

James tremblingly said ''I just wanna go home fast .''

'' take some sleep. '' Net cares about his hair and lets him sleep on his shoulder. James slowly fell asleep.

Net enter in their hometown.
Net phone rings.

Net stops the car and gets out of the car he did not want to disturb James because he was sleeping.

Net: hello

📲 Mack: hello P'net

Net: how dare you to call me?

📲 Mack laughed and said: ready for die

Net heard the sound of a truck he turned around A wide truck came toward him. He tried to run but he was too late. The wide truck hit him hard Net fly over 3 feet the down road. Blood flows all over the road .

A loud sound woke up James'James quickly got out of the car and ran and took Net James cried Net ....Net........

IN HOSPITAL.

Net was admitted to ICU.

James sits on a chair and cries. Jack and Ball try to comfort James. To stop crying.

Jack comforts him'' Net is a very strong man he fights. He doesn't leave you so easily. ''

Ball said'' James Net love you lots .''

Jack and Ball get sides for do some discussion.

Jack said'' was not an accident. Is all these planned?

Ball asks'' but who planned to kill Net?"

Jack said angrily ''I know this is Kinn .''

Ball said''I kill this bastard. ''

Jack looked at James and said worriedly '' first we have to comfort James ''

They come to comfort James.

The doctor comes out from the ICU .

James hurriedly goes near him and asks about Net's condition.

The doctor said in a serious tone ''he is out of danger but he is still unconscious if he does not wake up tomorrow morning. So it's risky. ''

James got unconscious and fell on the floor.

James opened his eyes in the morning and suddenly he ran out of the room Ball tried to stop him but James didn't listen to anyone. He enters in a room in where Net admitted.

James sits near Net and sobs ''please wake up  .... Please wake up if you don't wake up so....... I go on a date ....with pock. Please...... wake up, please...... Net Net Net .''

Ball comes near to James and puts his hand on his shoulder to comfort him'' you are like my little brother. Please don't cry Net will wake up soon. You eat something. Your health is not good. ''

Jack said worriedly ''yes Ball is right. If you again get unconscious or Net asks about you so what we answer. ''

Jack said to Ball to take James to the canteen.

James agreed to go '' I go if Net wakeup so called me immediately ''

Ball and James went to the canteen and Jack stayed with Net.

Suddenly Net is coming in consciousness.

Jack shout''Doctor .....Doctor .......Net come in conscious ''

The doctor came and checked up on Net . Said'' now he is better You will talk to him .''

Jack greets him by joining his hands thank you so much Doctor. ''

Net mockingly said ''I am ok you don't need to be stressed. Well, where is Mack ?''

Jack confusingly asks why are you asking about Mack ?''

Net said '' you are mad you don't remember He is my brother. I get accident so he also is stressed naa''.

Jack shocked. He understood Net lost his memories.

Suddenly! Ball and James cone in a room .

James hurriedly runs close to Net '' are you fine. I am very upset with you how are you so irresponsible? You don't care about me. ''

Net confusingly ask ''who are you? And why are shouting at me .''

Jame asks with sobs ''you are kidding?''

Net ask to Ball'' Ball, he is your friend. ''

James and Ball all are shocked. And suddenly Net gets headaches.

Net grap his head '' Oo my head is so paining. ''

Jack calls ''Doctor.....Doctor...

The doctor gave the injection to Net. He fell asleep.

Doctor check him 'and said.  I have to talk to you .''

The doctor said ''I saw Net reports after the accident some part of his brain was damaged. So he lost some years of memories. ''

James sobbing ''so he couldn't  forget me...

Jack asks'' sir is possible to come back his memory. ''

The doctor said.  ''yes it's possible be in a week or months or year or never. We can't say anything about this ''

James sobbed ''NO ..NO .. Net must remember me I tell him everything. ''

Doctor said '' no it's dangerous for his health. Or due to much stress, his brain's vessel gets damaged so he dies''

James cried.....Ball hugs him and comforts him. Don't cry James have some courage. Net soon remember you''

A/N

I hope guys you like this part. It's very difficult to write.

Next part Spoiler = old Net is back.

Thank you 😊

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

358K 13.5K 47
𝘼 𝙈𝙖𝙛𝙞𝙖 𝙍𝙤𝙢𝙖𝙣𝙘𝙚 " 𝙇𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙞𝙨 𝙖𝙣 𝘼𝙧𝙩. 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙢𝙤𝙧𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙙𝙧𝙖𝙬 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙥𝙞𝙘𝙩𝙪𝙧𝙚 𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙩𝙡𝙮, 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙢𝙤𝙧𝙚 𝙞𝙩...
38.7K 1.4K 37
Mike is supposed to be the next captain of his school's basketball club, but the 17 year old play boy is distraught because he has to move after his...
61.3K 1.9K 51
James parents was died when he was12,his aunt and uncle adopt him but they never treat him well they made him servant of their house they made him do...
526K 35K 61
𝙷𝙴 𝙱𝙴𝙲𝙰𝙼𝙴 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝚃𝙷𝙾𝚁𝙽 𝙾𝙵 𝙱𝙸𝙻𝙻𝙸𝙾𝙽𝙰𝙸𝚁𝙴 𝙻𝙰𝙽 𝚆𝙰𝙽𝙶𝙹𝙸'𝚂 𝙴𝚈𝙴𝚂. 𝙱𝙴𝙲𝙰𝚄𝚂𝙴 𝙷𝙴 𝚆𝙰𝚂 𝙸𝙽 𝚆𝙰𝚈 𝙾𝙵 𝙷𝙸𝚂 �...