Prince Tiger & The Russian Be...

Від Ahmedakayed

Prince Tiger is a senior official in the UK Home Office. He gets acquainted with a Russian general and offers... Більше

Characters
Disclaimer
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter twenty-one
Chapter Twenty-Two

Chapter One

589 1 0
Від Ahmedakayed

It's eight o'clock in the morning in the London home office, Marsham Street.

In one of the offices, Prince Tiger was talking on the phone, "Yes... Mr. Nikolai Medvedev."

"I welcome you from Moscow...I would like to talk to you about issues and topics of interest to us."

Prince Tiger: Yes, Mr. Nicholas... I hear you.

Nikolai: Sir, Prince Tiger... I would like to present to you a matter of interest to Britain

Prince Tiger: Yes... I'm in the position of Assistant Under-Secretary of the Interior, I care about Britain's issues.

Nikolai: What do you think... I help you restore the British Empire from East to West

Prince Tiger laughed, "It's now from east to west, we are the Commonwealth of Nations, Canada is in the west, and Australia in the East."

Nikolai: Yes, my dear Prince... Where did the former countries and republics go?

Prince Tiger: They took their independence.

Nikolay: Perhaps it was a mistake... It happened... How did all these countries get out of your control?

"We couldn't stop it," Prince Tiger said sadly.

Nikolai: High treason has occurred... and here I am to bring it back.

Prince Tiger's eyes sparkled...and he felt surprised... doubted and bewildered...and he began to think, "I am interested in this subject Very... It's been my childhood question for twenty-four hours."

Nikolai: Great... you think well... I am here on a visit to your ministry, and we will meet soon hahaha

Nikolai stands the phone.

Prince Tiger was sitting behind his Table. He was thirty-five years old, with black hair, turning blonde. He was about two meters tall, strong, and stocky. He was wearing a dark blue suit and a yellow tie with black polka dots.

It was a large office with old chairs and sofas, some of them new, and a globe in the corner of the room, covered with green carpets, and placed in the other corner of the room, the British flag on a two-meter stand... and above The walls are pictures of the British king and heir apparent.

The secretary entered..." Prince Tiger...there is a member of the administration who wants to meet you"..." And did he tell you what he wants?"

"No...he insists on meeting you..."..."Ask him to write what he wants...and we will call him later."

The secretary looked at him timidly and anxiously... as if a mistake had occurred, "Well, Mr. Prince."

Prince Tiger began to think deeply and passionately, tinged with anxiety. He said to himself, "This Russian... his words were interesting... his words Very dangerous... He says it can happen."

He turned on the TV and watched the streets, events, and personalities. It was a private TV that worked through Satellites... through which even all of Britain can be seen, and there is no secret hidden from him.

In his big office had a set of telephones and buttons... His big office had a secret door.

He pressed the microphone button and spoke to the secretary, "Sandra, order me coffee and pancakes from the cafeteria."

"Well, Mr. Prince"..." Sandra, what did the administrator want?"..." He says that a Russian visitor is a person unwanted internationally, especially in Britain.

Prince Tiger got worried... and started talking to himself, "Russia is a very strong country... and modern... it was possible...I have to meet him...but by what pretext...ah...well...Sandra..."..." Yes mr prince"..." I would like you to pretend Mr. Nikolay Medvedev to my office "..." Well... I will make him an invitation."

The cafeteria attendant knocked on the door...and he entered carrying a tray..."Hello, Mr. Prince Tiger...your requests."

"Hi Albert, how are you... I wish you and your family happiness and success."

Albert looked at him eagerly, "I hope, Prince, that you will make me rich."

Prince Tiger laughed as he ate the pancakes, "You're a cafeteria worker... what do you want to be... a café owner? Like Starbucks or a donut cafe like Dunkin'... I advise you to save from your salary and study during the period. In order to get a better job and earn more money.

Albert looked at him with admiration and respect, "Thank you, I understand, Prince."

Prince Tiger started drinking coffee... and his heart was beating while he was thinking, "What if he didn't come... or they didn't allow Please meet me... I will follow up on this matter."

He pressed the microphone button, "Hello, Sandra, what happened? Where is Mr. Nikolai Medvedev?"

"I sent a call to his phone...and I had the opportunity to call him."

Prince Tiger was struck by passion, longing, and anticipation. "And what did he say?".

... " He said he will come after he completes His mission in the ministry "..." Well, thank you... I am waiting... If he comes, let him enter directly... and if I am abroad Call me immediately."..." The general is on the way ".

Prince Tiger rejoiced and relaxed in his seat... and began to tighten his fist on a plastic ball.

Suddenly the door opened and General Nikolai Medvedev entered. He was a fat blond man with a muscular body he is two meters tall and wears a black suit.

"Prince Tiger, hello"... He walked over to a table while extending a hand.

Prince Tiger stood up straight from behind his table and greeted him..." Please sit down, Mr. Nicholas How was your work with us in the ministry?

Nikolay: They insulted me... They told me you are persona unwanted.

Prince Tiger felt embarrassed...but he made up his mind that he didn't want to lose Nikolai because of what he said to him.

"Mr. Nikolai, it's okay. Political positions between us may moderate later... Relax... What are you going to drink? Coffee tea.".

Nikolai: Well, a cup of tea... You were the owners of the great tea countries, hahaha

Prince Tiger pressed the button on the microphone, "Sandra, order us two cups of tea and two boxes of cake."

Prince Tiger rose from behind a table and sat across from Nikolai. "Mr. Nikolai, I hope you are listening in London...you are on your first visit.

Nikolay: Thank you... It is a wonderful city with a history of more than 2000 years. I would like to ask you for your princely title. Are you part of the Windsor family?

Prince Tiger laughed, "No... I'm from the royal family that came before the current royal family... of course, You did not find my name among them among the princes.

Nikolai: That's why I'm surprised... What kind of prince are you?

Prince Tiger: I am a descendant of King George IV, who ruled Britain between 1820 and 1830.

Nikolai: Ah...He is a king from the old...I'm glad to see Prince Tiger's grandson.

Prince Tiger: But also, you will not find my name among their princes. My great-grandmother used to work as a maid for the king and one night she entered the king's bedroom and gave birth to a son.

Nikolai smiled: Ah...and do you bear the king's name or your mother's name?

Prince Tiger: Yes, but before his death, he was asked about the newborn, and he said that he is my son, the son of Britain.

Nikolai: And did the baby look like a king?

Prince Tiger: He looked like a mother. She was white with black hair, and she was French

Nikolay: I'm glad they appointed you here as assistant to the Undersecretary of the Interior Minister.

They heard a soft knock on the door... and Albert entered the cafeteria carrying a tray... "Hello... where do I put it for you?"

"Put it on the table in front of us," Prince Tiger pointed at him.

Nikolay: India is a country of tea...a big country, how did it get its independence from you?

Albert came out happy with what he heard.

Prince Tiger: It left, like many countries that insisted on leaving. We were 52 countries and now only 16 countries.

Nikolay: It is too complacent, I would call it high treason, to allow them to disband

Empire of Great Britain.

Prince Tiger calmed down, "Yes...but this is past history, and we are today."

Nikolay: No...it's only a short time ago...you should fix the wrong and call back.

Prince Tiger was drinking tea...and he was very interested in Nikolai's words. "Thank you, Mister Nikolai Thank you for your kind and beautiful feelings towards Britain, but the idea of returning...we tried a lot...until now This matter has become impossible for us."

Nikolai laughed... "Nothing is impossible... If the reason is that groups incited them to independence, then it is possible to Restoration of the situation by force... So, Britain is not able and has become countries that support the former colonies...Russia is ready with all its might to support you... I am a senior general in the army... and I know the extent of My great strength."

Prince Tiger's happiness was tinged with anxiety.

Nikolai continued drinking tea, "Are you afraid...don't worry...I will protect you."

Prince Tiger: They may punish me if I agree with you... But my opinion is tempting and great... It's the last chance to restore Great Britain.

Nikolai laughed, "You are a smart person... You have understood my calling and I invite you to work... I will empower you in your work in the ministry.

Prince Tiger: All our words and movements are monitored...and the situation may lead to my expulsion, imprisonment, and...

Nikolai: Don't worry... I will make a protection system against eavesdropping... so that no one can see or hear us from now on... We have been covered by the spectrum of satellites.

Calm down Prince Tiger..."What are you drinking beer or Wessex?".

Nikolay: I don't like drinking alcohol while working... He pointed his hand at the big TV hanging..." What are Operations and Tasks TV?".

Prince Tiger laughed, "Yes, like yours."

Nikolai: Will you let me see what's in it?

Prince Tiger: Of course... keep asking her and it will do all the work and tasks for you... but please. Don't implement anything practical.

Nikolai was looking at the TV and asking her to see the archives.

Prince Tiger noticed that he should have wealth and the military.

Nikolay: Well, I've backed up your TV into the system.

"How did this happen?" Prince Tiger was dumbfounded.

Calm down, Nikolai.

Prince Tiger: Yes, the danger appeared.

Nikolay: I see now through our satellites that they have hacked into your systems

The entire Commonwealth, hahaha...now...can we start doing the procedures for restoring the independent states country after another.

Bulgaria, the capital, Sofia.

A group of young men had gathered around a young man lying on the street.

They were hitting him with their feet..."You drunk, you crazy".

The young man's face was filled with blood... He shouted, "Damn you... You killed my family... and demolished my house."

One of them started kicking hard, "It's useless...you should be killed."

A man walked towards them quickly, "Stop... everyone."

He was a man of fifty-five years of age, fair-haired, of medium height, and of a strong body light blue suit and red tie with blue stripes.

They looked at him..."Who are you?"..." I am George, a tourist from Britain...Do you have a debt or an advance so that I can pay it off?"

One of the young men approached him, "There is no advance among us. He always insults us and wants to beat us... He is from Donetsk, Ukraine."

George approached the young man lying on the ground, asking them and what had happened to him.

Young people's anger" We ran out of patience as he repeated his story to us and to all Ukrainian and Russian immigrants and tourists. A bomb fell on a residential building in the city of Donetsk, destroying the building and the people who were inside the building at the time and they all died."

George grieved and put a hand on the shoulder of the young man speaking, "What is your name?"... "My name is Eger from Russia."

George: Well...let it go...I'll call for him an ambulance.

Eger shouted at his colleagues, "Come on guys, let go of Sergei"...and they dispersed.

George extended his hand to Sergei, who was lying on the ground...and pulled him to the sidewalk. "Are you okay...don't worry."

Sergey looked at him giddy and exhausted, "Ah...thank you. They wanted to kill me...they are From Russia... They were making fun of me all the time and remembering what happened to me.".

George: Can you stand... the blood is running down your forehead."

Sergey tried to move, but he was in so much pain that he couldn't move. "They beat me on the head I can't stand."

George took out his cell phone..."In that case, I will call the emergency department so that they send an ambulance."

Sergey calmed down and looked at George while he was talking on the phone with a look of appreciation, gratitude, and love.

George: The ambulance will come soon... I gave them our location... Where do you live, and who are your acquaintances?

Sergey: I live in a hotel... with a group of tourists from Ukraine.

George: Well, give me their address so that I can contact them.

A car stopped near them...and the owner of the car came out, "What happened...did you hit him...police...help".

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

57.8K 2K 35
UPDATES EVERY MONDAY! Vivienne Lee is pretty sure her next-door neighbor is a serial killer. What else could explain his creepily minimalistic apartm...
532 32 6
Boris - the mighty leader of all Slavic countries, gets a report about the Slavic Union being disrupted by a section of hostile Western spies. Withou...
Alternative Spanish Empire Від Er!$ Err2tu$

Історичні романи

775 4 46
In this world the Spanish Empire is now focused on fixing their decline after the loss of the Spanish Benelux. So the Spanish monarchy decides to hav...
MAUSEFALLE Від Todd Dorsey

Детективи / Трилер

44 2 1
Milititsya Major Natalya Kornilova is a survivor of Stalingrad and hunter of criminals. In the turmoil after the death of Stalin, she's a mouse in a...