Imperfectionate. ᴍx...

By aluredwrite

What happens when a newly engaged omega somehow becomes wrapped into the hands of three married men? ^ ^mxmxm... More

ᴵᴺᵀᴿᴼᴰᵁᶜᵀᴵᴼᴺ
01: The New Neighbors.
02: Meeting the Aslans
03: Babysitter Talk
04: The Awkward Dinner
06: Laundry Day & Babysitting
07: Wait where were we?
08: Puppy.
09: Aftermath
10: Owchies
11: Treat me like white-tees.
12: Relization
13: That's a nest?!
14: Like a piece of Pasta, Fragile
15: I'm clearly not the weak one?!
16: Okay, okay! I'm all talk
17: is it kidnapping if im home?
18: Overjoyed with sadness
19: Somethings off
20: Reassureance is key
21: Psychiastrist, who???
22: sweet like a cookie?
23: seductive morning
24: reflect and detect
25:Some Madness and Badness, Combination.
26: Selfishly painted.
27: Communication??
28: a dream?!
29: Teddy bear
30: in paradise
31: Bedroom shoes are powerful!
32: Danger?? Danger. Wheres the logic?
33: Snatched a fox.. nah a wolf.
34: to my love
35: Oh so you wanna tussle??
36: Getting ready
37: bipitty bopitty boo hoe.
38:Imperfectionate
THANK YOU 🥳
NEW BOOK ALERT!
What have I got here?!
NEW BOOK ALERT!

05: Awkward to Tense Dinner

8.9K 327 48
By aluredwrite

Averil's pov.
"When I had Bailey it was painful but I got through it because my mates were by my side." Owen looked at his mates with adoration.

I wished I could look at Dane like that..

We were talking about children because Malachai was talking about children so Dane wanted to talk about CHILDREN with him.

"I heard you guys have been trying for a pup." Cassius cuts into his steak looking heavily at me.

What the fuck is his problem?

I was about to speak but I lowered my head when Dane squeezed the fuck out of my hand.

I pursed my lips in pain and just dug into my steak.

"Yea, but were having complications.. the doctor was talking about how he was going to have trouble birthing pups." Dane looked at me and kissed my cheek.

I had the most monotone face ever, cause what the actual fuck.

Why would he mention me being infertile? That's not fucking fair..

It became extremely quiet and everyone was looking at me. "Oh well, I think that he can still have children theres been multiple times that omegas have been told they were infertile." Owen spoke then ended up explaining the Omegas body anatomy to Dane.

Then I realized Dane was being so fucking rude to me because of the doctor's trip we had a week after he engaged to me.. cause he found out that I was infertile.

I didn't know what it was until now and now I feel completely reassured by my self acknowledgment.

I would've felt even better if he didn't just spilled my business but whatever.

"But ye uhm, dessert anyone?" Owen tried to break the tense atmosphere which he did so well because my ears perked up at the mention of the dessert.

"Oh my goodness I'm in need of something sweet!" I stood up grabbing my plate only to be pulled down by Dane.

"Don't you think you need to cut off on the sweets?" He whispered. I looked back at him with a look of betrayal.. I didn't know my body was the problem now? Is he just picking with me just to fuck with me?

Owen and his two mates looked at each other curiously.

I rolled my eyes and stood up again ignoring how he clenched his fists.

I followed Owen and Cassius in their kitchen to get whatever they had for dessert.

"So Malachai made this strawberry shortcake and he has ice cream on the side." Owen pointed to the big cake and the tub of ice cream, which must've been expensive cause Ive never heard of it before.

I nodded and fixed myself a somewhat decent slice of cake and piled ice cream on top of it.

"Hey.. uhm Averil?"

I turned back and Owen was wrapped into Cassius arms, they were both staring at me..?

"Dane is.. really.. he treats you.."

Cassius rolled his eyes and spoke up for Owen.

"What Owen wants to say is Dane is an absolute shit bag and if he says something messed up to you again were going to kick hiss ass then kick him o-"

Owen hit Cassius on the chest stopping his continuous degradation of Dane.

"Uhm ignore him he has something up his ass."

I scratched the back of my neck awkwardly. "Uhm.. yea I- yea." I scratched the back of my neck.

What was I supposed to say? I couldn't keep defending him after he just embarrassed me.

"He's really rude to you Honey and.. it doesn't feel good yknow." Owen let go of Cassius and rubbed my arm in a comforting manner.

I pulled away slowly

"He means well guys, I swear." I tried to get them to understand me but cmon..how would I get them to when I didn't even understand.

Cassius hissed, a very common thing for vampires to do when they are upset.

He stormed off, most importantly.. why did it bother me that he just left?

Owen sighed.

"Uhm.. could you babysit Bailey tomorrow? If you're still up for it of course?" He looked at me with hopeful eyes.

I licked my lips and thought about how it would hurt me and Danes relationship. Is it still a relationship?

Owen was looking at me as if I was his Hero so what was I supposed to do?

"Yes of course! Ill make more cookies for you guys." I grabbed the bowl with the ice cream in it and made my way back to the dining area.

Malachai and Dane were talking about something but I payed it no mind. I just sat down and ate my ice cream trying to figure out what the hell was wrong with Cassius and why are all of them were treating me like a baby?

Matter of fact why did it bother me?

"Yea me and Averil went to the finest jewelers in town for our rings." Did not. But Dane continued to brag.. I don't know why when he bragged he always had to squeeze the fuck out of me like get the hell off?!

The fuck is his problem..

Malachai looked at our hands that were on the table and gave me some type of look.. I didn't pay attention though, I am just ready to go back home and watch my favorite love reality show.

"Me and my mates went to our family's jewelry shop and picked our favorite diamond, uhm wine? Liquor? Dane and Averil?" I tense at the mention of alcohol. I didn't want Dane drinking at all because lately I've seen the after math.. I've felt the aftermath.

But Dane's face lit right up. I snatched my hands from him and shrunk into the seat. He didn't pay me any mind of course.

"What about you Averil?" Malachai looked me in the eyes for a long time, I feel like he was undressing me with his eyes..

Dane scoffed. "He has little to no tolerance plus he doesn't need any, this is the big boy stuff." Dane patted me on the cheek before kissing my nose.

I kept the same cold face I've been maintaining since this stupid dinner started.

Malachai didnt say anything at the act he only continued to speak.. why was I getting upset that he wasn't saying anything?

"It's blood liquor, I feel like the wine is for a more fancy dinner.."

"Whats blood liqu-" Malachai interrupted Dane.

"Blood liquor is simply hardcore liquor but with the blood of humans, the only good type of blood liquor, we don't drink animal blood... its too cheap."

Dane and I who haven't shifted in months nor stepped in the woods for at least a second looked at each other, Id shifted if I could but he decided against it, he knew that if he were to get a sip of anything bloody or eat anything with the remaining blood he was going to shift.

Because he had little to no self control.

He laughed nervously, "What? you were telling me how you loved blood liquor a minute ago?" Malachai smirked with an evil glint in his eyes. Of course Dane didn't know it he was too stuck up in the ass.

When he was around higher people he would attempt to act higher and that was his problem now.. but I wasn't going to allow him to drink so he could start boxing on my ass? Fuck no.

I stood up and yanked Dane with me. Malachai looked at me with a stoic smile.

Ugh!!

Dane tried to yank his arm from me but I held onto him tightly and portrayed the best smile I could muster up.

"Thank you for inviting us to your dinner, we will be leaving now."

Dane straighten his clothes and shook Malachai's hands.

"It was nice talking to you Dane, I'll see you at the company tomorrow."

Owen and Cassius came down the stairs as we made our way to the front door.

"What? You guys are leaving so soon!?" Owen frowned letting go of Cassius hands and brung me into a hug.

I hope to never have a group dinner like this again.

___

Ateez has been on my mind all day...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.1M 190K 50
*COMPLETED* Liam always thought that his first lover and best friend would turn out to be his mate. But after him leaving for two years, and the cont...
27.1K 445 26
Cameron has been damaged repeatedly in his life. Sleep is foreign and food is a battle. Drifting away from the BDSM life he fell in love with. He fee...
20.8K 377 8
𝙍𝙄𝘿𝙄𝙉' 𝙒𝙄𝙏𝙃 𝘼 𝙏𝙍𝙄𝙋𝙇𝙀 𝘽𝙀𝘼𝙈! Join in on the adventures of 3 best friends turned into lovers as they live it up like there's no 2mor...
35.9K 1K 13
Sequel Collection series set in A/B/O (omegaverse) featuring F!Alphas, M!Alphas, M!Betas, and M!Omegas. Features: Rut and heat cycles, nesting, same...