All For Fun | Jenna Ortega Im...

De MisfitMeriaMinaj

Imagines/One-shots of Jenna Ortega and her characters! Predominantly gxg, but there's things for my male read... Mai multe

Your Teeth In My Neck (w.a)
Your Teeth In My Neck II (w.a)
Officer Ortega (j.o)
Officer Ortega II (j.o)
Officer Ortega III (j.o)
Adolescent Soulmate (j.o)
Pull Up (j.o)
Release (l.d)
Stalker (j.o)
All Mine (j.o)
Jawbreaker (j.o)
Silhouettes (o.o)*
The Raven's Eye (w.a)
The Raven's Eye II (w.a)
Straightenin' (j.o)*
Spider (v.c)
Are You Bored Yet? (p.a)
Y.D.L.R (j.o)*
You Belong to Somebody Else (j.o)
You Belong to Somebody Else II (j.o)*
You Belong to Somebody Else III (j.o)
Perfect (j.o)
Late at Night (v.c)*
Break (j.o)*
Part-Time Lover (t.c)*
Chalchiuhtlicue (j.o)
Chalchiuhtlicue II (j.o)
Lose You (v.c)
Pills n Potions (j.o)
Ice Cream Blues (m.a)
My, My, My (h.d)
Misanthrope (w.a)*
Big Dumb Arms (j.o)
Big Dumb Arms Cont'd (j.o)
Teenage Fever (v.c)
Wicked Games (w.a)
Maggie May (j.o)
Hey Mrs. Angel (j.o)
Storm Chaser (v.c)*
Appreciation (t.c)*
Two Girls, One Cup (j.o)
Rant
Twin Flames (p.a)
Anesthesia (t.c)

Ur Best Friend (t.c)

4.3K 103 29
De MisfitMeriaMinaj

"Will you please calm down, Amber? Fuck, you're scaring away the bitches." Mindy's eyes shifted left to right at the many women in the bar. Waving anxiously and biting her lip at one; the girl rolled her eyes in response.

Mindy pursued her lips.

The gang: Amber, Mindy, Chad, Wes, and Liv were at the bar, playing their routinely games of pool. Were they enjoying it? Nope because Amber had reason to believe her partner, you, were cheating on her with the other missing ganger, Tara. ..her best friend.

"Forget them, you're scaring us," Wes added, opening his body posture.

Chad agreed, "I second that, what's up with you?"

Liv silently looked to a frustrated Amber, everyone analyzing her body language while awaiting a reply.

Amber's arms were crossed with her phone in hand. Amber may have been there but she wasn't there, she was too wrapped up in the possibility of you cheating on her with Tara. Chad poked his head out, "Hello?"

She huffed, and went on a rant, "Does anybody else find it fucking weird that Tara and Y/N have been missing our pool nights for the past month, TOGETHER? Every single time we hang out, suddenly Tara is inspired and wants to draw her fucking heart out, and Y/N has to babysit their siblings? Nobody else finds it weird?!"

The gang exchanged faces, before Mindy replied, pulling the pool cue to her chest, "In their defense, Y/N always misses our hangouts to watch their siblings, quite often. And Tara.... well, actually, I have nothing for Tara."

Wes chimed in, "I do, Tara is going through a lot with her mother dating again, so I mean if she finally feels good enough to do something she loves, who are we to question it?"

Chad and Liv nodded in agreement. He added, lining up his pool cue, "I mean, that's your best friend and your lover, you should be more understanding." He shoots.

Amber made a face of disgust, throwing her arms around, "More understanding? I care deeply about them both, but how do you continue to care about people who blow you off constantly? There hasn't been one time for the past month, Tara and Y/N joined us, together. It's either one of them or neither of them! Y/N barely even hangs out with me privately, this the only time I get to see them. And Tara?! Tara just seems MIA when I want to see her, now. It's fucking WEIRD."

"Sound likes you need to talk to your partner then..." Liv affirmed.

"Did you miss the part about Tara?! It's both of them!"

Mindy walked around the table, lining up her cue, she spoke, "Amber," she shoots, standing upright, "Y/N - I understand, that's your lover but that's private. I don't understand why you're upset about Tara though. We've all missed a hangout or two."

Chad rose a finger, "Like when I have football practice," he pointed to Liv, "or a hot date." She rolled her tongue, clawing at him. He bit the air, growling.

Amber mocking gagged, causing Liv to giggle. Amber rolled her eyes at the two of them, crossing her arms again, she mumbled, "Y'all don't fucking get it."

Wes frustratedly questioned, "What's not to get, Amber?" He prepared to shoot another ball, focusing with an attitude.

Amber shook her head, raising a hand in annoyance, her voice echoing among her peers, "That there's clearly something up!"

Wes huffed, looking up momentarily from his line up, "Like what, Amber?"

"Like maybe Y/N and Tara have something going on?!" Amber explained, focusing her attention to her phone; defeated but very much annoyed at the lack of seriousness.

Wes struck his ball absentmindedly, missing, he stood up, "What?!"

Liv butted in while collapsing into Chad's arms, her tone serious, "You're kidding, you don't actually believe they'd do that. I mean come on."

Mindy and Chad looked at each other, telepathically communicating their belief of the accusation. They weren't going for it.

"That's bullshit Amber." Wes shook his head.

Amber looked up at him. He went on, speaking to the floor, "Tara wouldn't do that."

Amber scoffed, sarcastically replying, "Why not? Mad you'll be experiencing what it means to be overlooked by your crush, AGAIN?"

"Hey, that's not nice," Chad wagged a finger.

"Fuck you, Amber." Wes leaned his cue on the pool table. He stared at the floor with his arms crossed. He was in pensive state now, recalling the possibility that you and Tara could be having an affair.

"I mean you were so adamant a few seconds ago about Tara going through something? But what if Y/N's going through her, huh?" Amber yelled.

"You do realize you're dating Y/N, right!?" Wes spat in a fit, matching her tone, "So if that's true, Y/N's giving Tara babies to babysit too right?!"

"Whoaaaaa," the remaining gang all said together.

Amber and Wes glared at each other menacingly, and irritatedly, about to exchange words before Chad made a T with his hands, "Time out, enough talk about babies and going through stuff --"

"Please," Mindy put her hands on her temples, "My lesbian brain can't begin to process traditional procreation."

Chad continued, "Amber, why do you think they are?"

"I just explained it," Amber pointed to her, looking at all of them, "Was nobody fucking listening?!"

Chad nudged, "We heard you but come on, there's more to this than just that. There's got to to be another reason."

Amber nodded, crossing her arms, calming down, "Okay, has anyone heard from Tara? Because I haven't heard from her or Y/N, since we left school today. Anybody got a text from either of them?"

Amber went on while the gang exchanged faces, checking their phones, "Y'all see any posts from Y/N or --"

"Tara." Liv stated and everyone looked up, Chad focusing on her phone, "She posted on her close friends."

"What?" Mindy and Amber interrogated.

"I don't see a green circle on her account," Wes was at a lost.

"How the fuck are you in her close friends?! You're the new person." Wes sassed.

Live shot a bird, "New, and clearly the favorite, if I'm the only one who can see." Wes rolled his eyes.

Everyone made their way around to Liv's phone. Liv tapped the circle.

"Hoodie thief?" Wes asked, squinting at the picture. Chad and Mindy looked at each other while Liv glared at Amber.

Amber's heart stopped momentarily, she shuddered before her breathing picked up. What was once an attempt to catch her breath was now a growl. Amber snatched the phone from Liv, "THAT'S Y/N'S HOODIE?!"

Chad tried to grab the phone back but Amber took hasty steps away, Liv standing up straight as well as Chad, Amber shouted, "Twenty two fucking minutes ago!? What the fuck?!"

Wes opened his phone, attempting to call Tara.

"Hey, Amber!" Mindy put her hand on Amber's shoulder to console her but Amber jerked away. She tossed Liv's phone on the pool table, "I'm going over there!"

Amber hastily grabbed her things, while Mindy tried to prevent her from leaving, "Hey, hey, hey, whoa, whoa."

Mindy wrapped her arms around Amber, whom was frantically trying to break free. Chad and Liv joined as she spat, "LET ME FUCKING GO. I FUCKING TOLD YOU. I FUCKING TOLD YOU."

She elbowed Mindy's face to break from her grip, Mindy gasped, puzzled. Wes reacted, "Amber, what the fuck?!"

Chad immediately tended to his twin, whom calmly brushed it off while Liv tried to stop Amber again, snagging her arm, "Amber, wait --"

Amber spun and punched Liv in her shit, forcing Liv to release her. Liv held her nose, throwing her head back with everything except snot running, "Ch-chad, oh my god."

"AMBER!" Wes chased after her, exiting the bar.

* * *

"You know, I kind of like him," you said, leaning onto the doorframe of Tara's house.

Tara stood beside you, forcefully smiling and waving as her mother and man rode off for the night. You both retreated into the house, you shut the door and locked it.

"I guess he's okay," Tara rolled her eyes, crossing her arms. She took a few steps, turning to face you. She was in full attitude.

You chuckled, tugging at the helm of your hoodie on her frame, "You know what else I like?"

Tara dropped her arms, letting your pull crash your bodies into each other. You wrapped your arms around her waist, she giggled running her hands along your arms.

You flirted, kissing her neck, "I like you in my hoodie."

"I like me in your hoodie," Tara smiled while you pressed another kiss to her neck, "I hope you know you're not getting it back."

You sighed, running your hands underneath her hoodie, along her naked back, you whispered in her ear, "I could have it back right now, all I have to do is get you out of it."

Tara melted into you at your words, she teased, "Oh yeah," you nodded, "bring it."

You smirked, walking Tara to a wall in the foyer, pinning her to it. She threw her arms around your neck while you leaned in to kiss her. You exchanged a look of absolute lust but before you go any further, buzzing and rhythmic bells tolled.

The two of you sighed, you asked, "You think that's me or you this time?"

Another phone rung.

"Sounds like it's both of us," she laughed, massaging your dropped shoulders, "Come on, it might be an emergency."

You sighed agreeingly, following Tara to her island in the kitchen. She took her phone and plopped on the counter, she stared at the screen. You looked at your phone screen, leaning on the counter beside her. Both of your eyes widened.

Gang 'nem would like to FaceTime....

"Group call..." you grimaced, "Shit."

Tara leapt off the counter, pointing, "You go to your car, I'm going to the living room." You nodded, leaning and pecking her lips. You snatched your keys, hastily walking to the front door. Tara followed you before splitting to the living and plopping on the couch. She answered, "Hey, guys, how was pool?"

Just as you crossed halfway through Tara's driveway, a set of tires screeched, a car stopping in front of her yard.

"Are you and Y/N together?! They haven't answered." Wes asked, frantic, ringing you again. "No," Tara lied quick.

"I think that bitch broke my nose," Liv poked her face into the screen from the backseat. "Who?" Tara asked.

"Keep your head back!" Mindy shouted.

"She knows about you and Y/N!" Chad shouted into the phone from the driver's seat. "Huh?" Tara thought she misheard.

"She's on her way!" Mindy and Wes all yelled simultaneously, Chad could be heard weaving through traffic. Tara shook her head, sitting up, "Wait, wait, who's on the wa--"

"AMBER!" They all shouted, and Tara's eyes widened. She looked towards her front door; her lip trembling and her disposition becoming undone. Suddenly, her front door burst open, you were stumbling into the house. Your shirt was hanging onto your body like a thread; a tear around the collar. Your keys flying onto the floor with your phone. You anxiously yet quickly spun your heel to close the door, but Amber crashed into it before it could close, "Fuck!"

Amber shouted through the crack of the door while you fought to close it, "You stupid motherfuckers, I'm going to kill you both!"

"Oh shit, she's there! Chad drive!" Wes shouted, while Chad shouted something inaudible from the screen.

Amber's arm was bent through the threshold, she  clawed at you, just barely missing your face, "YOU STUPID FUCK!"

She pulled her arm through, you shouted, "AMBER FUCKING STOP!"

Tara's breathing picked up, she sprinted to the foyer, jumping when Amber spit at her, "YOU BITCH!" She ran through to the kitchen for her inhaler, you looked back at Tara, shoes sliding as you held back the door, whom was inhaling, "You okay?"

Tara's eyes were flooding with tears, she shook her head while she tried to get herself together.

Randomly, there was no force against the door, it closed, and you didn't hesitate to lock it. You backed away from the door, eyeballing it while Amber silently watched you from the sidelites; her frame pressed against the small window. Her eyes were dark with something other than rage, they peered eerily and menacingly into your soul. You took a step back even though she was surely locked out, the floor creaked as you moved. You gave her a remorseful gaze, shuddering at the look in her eyes. Her gaze was softening, whatever emotions flooding them evading the longer you locked eyes with each other.

"I'm sorry..." you apologized, tearing up a bit.

Rivers ran down Amber's face once they shifted to something beside you. She wept a bit, clawing silently against the window, "Tara..."

Tara's breathing uneven as she stood shakingly beside you, reflecting guilt; tears streaming her face, shoulders raised, her eye browned pointed at the sky. Tara sobbed, running her hands along her body like she was dirty, "I'm s-sorry.... Amber..."

Amber cried loudly, breath fogging the window, "I'm your best friend."

Tara closed her eyes, pulling the sleeves of her hoodie over her hands, she broke into tears, "I know..I'm s-sorry..."

You couldn't bare seeing Tara broken, so you took her clothed hand in yours. Just as you touched her, Amber's eyes fell to your grip on Tara. She sobbed harder, her breathing picking up, fogging the window more. The breathing morphed into growls though as she started to bang against the window, Tara becoming startled and burying herself into your torso.

You put a hand to the back of Tara's head, comforting her as Amber banged on the window, switching to the kick the door.

Amber stopped as her cries and tears dried, she looked once more through the sidelites, watching you cradle a broken Tara.

Amber nodded, backing away from the door, that menacing look in her eye returning as she disappeared.

* * *

WC: 2359
A/N: Re-upload for some, new to others. This is chapter one, the full story is on my page.

"Ur Best Friend"

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

344K 9.1K 55
Imagines revolving around Jenna Ortega and her many faces of cinema. Just like the Florence Pugh book that's posted, this one will be made in the sa...
31.3K 608 15
Some imagines for all you amazing Jenna lovers 💕 Pretty sure all of these are going to be Jenna x Y/N & F!Reader 🤍 I'm always open to suggestions a...
114K 2.8K 44
Scream cast au! Tara x female!reader This is my first time writing I do not own the scream characters, only Y/n and Kaitlyn.
9.5K 118 16
a collection of stories surrounding Jenna and her characters, if you have any request leave them on the comment section, and if you like it leave a l...