Their Angel

By ivna_jung

A story of a young girl who is too innocent for this cruel world. Her mother is the only person she trust. Sh... More

Prologue
💫Introduction💫
💫 Chapter-1💫
💫 Chapter-2💫
💫 Chapter-3💫
💫 Chapter-4💫
💫 Chapter-5💫
💫 Chapter-6💫
💫 Chapter-7💫
💫 Chapter-8💫
💫 Chapter-10💫
💫 Chapter-11💫
💫Chapter-12💫
💫 Chapter-13💫
💫Chapter-14💫
💫Chapter-15💫
💫 Chapter-16💫
💫Chapter-17💫
💫 Chapter-18 💫
💫 Chapter-19💫
💫Chapter-20💫
💫 Chapter-21💫
💫 Chapter-22💫
💫 Chapter-23💫
💫 Chapter-24💫
💫Chapter-25💫
💫 Chapter-26💫
💫Chapter-27💫
💫Chapter-28💫
💫 Chapter-29💫
💫 Chapter-30💫
💫Chapter-31💫
💫Chapter-32💫
💫 Chapter-33💫
💫 Chapter-34💫
💫 Chapter-35💫
💫 Chapter-36💫
💫Chapter-37💫
💫 Chapter-38💫
💫 Chapter-39💫
💫Chapter-40💫
💫 Chapter-41💫
💫Chapter-42💫
💫 Chapter-43💫
💫Chapter-44💫
💫Chapter-45💫
💫 Chapter-46💫
💫Chapter-47💫
💫Chapter-48💫
💫Chapter-49💫
💫 Chapter-50💫
💫 Chapter-51💫
💫Chapter-52💫
💫Chapter-53💫
💫Chapter-54💫
💫 Chapter-55💫
💫 Chapter-56💫
✨Is It real?✨
💫 Chapter-57💫
💫 Chapter-58💫
💫Chapter- 59💫
💫 Chapter-60💫
💫 Chapter-61💫
💫Chapter-62💫
💫Chapter-63💫
💫 Chapter-64💫
💫 Chapter-65💫
💫Chapter-66💫
💫 Chapter-67💫
💫 Chapter-68💫
💫 Chapter-69💫
💫Please Read💫
💫 Chapter-70💫 Part-1
💫 Chapter-70💫 Part-2
💫 Chapter-71💫
💫 Chapter-72💫
💫 Chapter-73💫
💫 Chapter-74💫
💫 Chapter-75💫
💫Chapter-76💫
💫 Chapter-77💫
💫Chapter-78💫
💫Chapter-79💫
💫 Chapter-80💫
💫Read this 💫
💫Bonus💫

💫 Chapter-9💫

7.8K 253 35
By ivna_jung

Double Update Done

🌺🌺🌺

They all were waiting for Jin and Yoongi to come so that they can go and have dinner. After 10 more minutes, the main door finally opened.

YN looked their and saw Two boys standing their with a small baby girl in one's arms.

Namjoon- Cutie, they are our eldest brothers.

Namjoon whispered in YN's ears. She stood up and gave them a small bow.

YN- Anneyonghaseyo.

They both looked at each other and then at her and nodded their heads. Jimin came towards Jin and took Sarang in his arms.

YN immediately squealed when she saw the baby. She loves baby so much.

YN- Can I see her?

She asked looking at Jin with her cute little eyes. Jin don't know why but he nodded hie head which gave a little shock to Yoongi and Hoseok. Why? Jin never allow anyone to come close to his daughter except for his brothers. And this is the first time he agreed and that too to someone whom he don't even know yet. Let alone her name too.

YN went near Jimin and saw the baby was sleeping.

YN- She is so cute. What's her name?

Jimin- Sarang.

YN- Wow. It's a very preety and cute name just like her.

*Cough cough.

They turned back and saw Mr. Kim was the one who coughed (fake coughed).

Mr. Kim- Let's go to the dinning room. Dinner will be cold if we spend more time here.

He said and the rest nodded their heads. They all went in and YN purposely sat beside Namjoon and Yoongi.
Jin was sitting right infront of her with Sarang in his arms.

They all were eating their food when Mr. Kim said

Mr. Kim- Sons, you both didn't introduced yourself.

He said looking at Jin and Yoongi. They stopped eating and looked at him.

Jin- Right. We forgot I guess.

Yoongi- Anyways, I am Yoongi.

Jin- And I am Seokjin. The eldest Kim sibling.

YN- Seokjin-shi..... Is Sarang your sister?

Hoseok- No. Sarang is Jin Hyung's daughter.

Mrs. Bae- Daughter? Then where is your wi---

Jin- I don't think I am close with you to tell you about my personal life matters.

Mr. Kim- Jin!!

Mrs. Bae- Calm down Honey. He is right. It's Ok Seokjin. You can tell me Whenver you what.

Mr. Kim- Ok. Btw, I wanted to tell you all that we both are going to get married day after tomorrow.

He said. The boys just gave him a blank expression while YN again choked on her food. (This girl. Aish!)

Namjoon immediately responded by running her back while Yoongi gave her water.
She drank it and kept the glass aside. She looked at her Mom and said

YN- I am sor happy for you Mumma.

Mrs. Bae sighed in relief hearing this. YN clapped in excitement but not to loud. She was aware if the fact that Sarang was asleep.

A small smile came in the lips of Namjoon, Jimin, Taehyung and Jungkook after seeing her excitement.

Mr. Kim- Yoongi and Hoseok. I want you two to do every preparation for the marriage.
From our outfits to the reception. Everything.

Neither Yoongi nor Hoseok said anything. They just continued eating. Jin looked at them and a small smirk was on his face.

Jin- Hobi, Yoongs. You will do it. Am I clear?

Yoongi, Hoseok- Yes Bo-- Hyung.

They both replied immediately and looked at each other. They sighed in relief as they were just about to call Jin as Boss.

Well, Jin used the tone, he use when he is working as CEO or Mafia. And the brothers knew about this and they have a habit of calling him Boss when they hear this tone of Jin. 

Hoseok stood up and came near Jin. He took Sarang from him and left the room leaving YN confused. Why he left? You will see. 

Jin- Anything else Dad.

Mr. Kim- Ah-- yes. Their luggage and al--

Jin- James!!

Jin shouted. Fortunately, Sarang was not here so there was no chance she would wake up. And Hoseok and every brother knew to take Sarang away from Jin when she is sleeping and Jin and Mr. Kim are talking with each other. Cause things never turn out very well.

James came in running and stood near Jin.

James- Yes sir.

Jin- Arrange some men's. Tomorrow, take them to Mrs. Bae's house and help her to shift her luggage here. Understood?

James- Yes Boss!

He said and left the dinning room. YN and Mrs. Bae were a little shocked hearing Jin's dominant voice.

Jin again looked at Mr. Kim.

Jin- Anything else?

Mr. Kim- N-no.

Jin- That's what I thought.

He said and continue eating his food. All the rest also ate their food.

After eating they were in the living room. Mrs. Bae and YN were preparing to leave.  Hoseok also joined them with Sarang. That's when Jungkook said

Jungkook- Jin Hyung, should we give her the gift we bought for her?

Jin- Hm. Do you think she will like that?

Jimin- Ofcourse she will Hyung.

Yoongi- How are you sure?

Taehyung- Cause she herself told us about what to buy.

Jin, Yoongi- You know her from before?

Namjoon- Yup. We will tell you after they leave.

Jin and Yoongi nodded their heads and Jin told Jungkook to bring the gift.

Jungkook went upstairs and soon came back.

Namjoon- Cutie, we have something for you.

He called and Jin and Yoongi looked at each when they heard the word "cutie" from Namjoon's mouth.

Here, YN looked at him. He went aside and Jungkook came infront of her with her gift un his hands.

YN- Omg. Wow. It's so cute. Is it really for me?

Taehyung- Yup it is.

YN- Wow. Thank you so much.

She said. Jungkook gave her the plushies in her hand. She took them and went near Mrs. Bae.

YN- Mumma look. They gifted me this.

Mrs. Bae- Aww. That's so sweet of them. You should give them the gift you prepared for them. 

YN- Oh right. Hold Them for me.

She said giving them to Mrs. Bae. She what near the couch and took a box which was there. She came near the Kim brothers and said

YN- I didn't knew what will you like or how old were you. So, I prepared this for all of you. Hope you like this. And please open it after I leave. And Ya it's made me only. Even Mumma didn't helped me. Promise.

She said and bowed a little. She went near Mrs. Bae.

Mrs. Bae- Shall we go now?

YN- Yup.... Wait.

She ran to the Kim brothers.

YN- Can I see Sarang for one time. Pretty Please with a YN on the top 🥺🥺

She asked showing her innocent and cute eyes.
Jin nodded his head and YN immediately went near Hoseok who bet down a little to her level. She looked at Sarang and touched her cheeks very softly. After that she came and again stood infront of them.

YN- Thank you. It was nice meeting you all. Meet you all soon. By By.

She said and ran away to Mrs. Bae. They both went out from the house.

Jungkook looked at the box in his hands which YN gave them.

Jungkook- Should I open it?

The rest nodded when the Maknae asked. Jungkook then proceed to opened the box. He looked in and saw a cute cake inside the box.

🌺🌺🌺

Hey Moonlights

How was it?

I am so sleepy right now that I couldn't even open my eyes for more time.

But I tried my best to write a chapter for you all as I promised to give an double update.

The chapter is a little short and boring from previous Chapters. And I am really sorry about that. It's just I was and still am very sleepy.

Do a vote and Comment

I am going to sleep now.
By By
Good Night
💤😴💤😴💤

Love you all so much
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Words Count- 1370

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

854K 26.1K 35
I ran. I ran for a long time. I'm tired, I want to rest. But if I stop, they will get me. They will kill me. And everyone else around me. But it's...
90.9K 2.6K 49
Heartwarming tale unfolds. "Bangtan's tales " follows the extraordinary journey of little yn , a baby girl left in the care of her seven doting broth...
82.6K 2.5K 28
[REQUESTS OPEN] Read through oneshots of little Jeon Deiji as she stays with her older brother, Jungkook, and his 6 other bandmates. Will she stay hi...
114K 2.5K 13
Just a collection of one shots I made forever ago.