𝑰 𝒂𝒑𝒐𝒍𝒐𝒈𝒊𝒔𝒆, 𝑴𝒔 �...

By mistymatrix

My eyes flutter to her lips and then her eyes again, I smirked subconsciously, "Yes, Ms Cain." She narrowed h... More

Author's Note
Ch 1
Ch 2
Ch 3
Ch 4
Ch 4 - Continued
Ch 5
Ch 6
Ch 7
Ch 8
Ch 9
Ch 10
Ch 11
Ch 12
Ch 13
Ch 14
Ch 15
Ch 17
Ch 18
Ch 19
Ch 20
Ch 21
Ch 22

Ch 16

3.1K 70 19
By mistymatrix

I awoke to Alexandria's arms snaked around my waist, my head somehow underneath the crook of her neck. I tried to keep my movements to a minimum, looking around to try and find a source that would tell me the time. 

My body jolted as I heard someone walking around outside of the bedroom, the goosebumps on my body made themselves apparent as my mind took me through every possibility of who could be in her house. 

I started to sweat as my body temperature rose. I made my way out of Alex's light grasp, trying to make as little noise as I could. I grabbed my phone that was on the floor, just incase...

I walked out of the bedroom, my body feeling rough and my head was now banging. Last night definitely took a mental toll on me. 

I made my way towards the noise, my heartbeat increasing with every step. 

I turned the corner to see a figure sitting on the couch with the light off, but the sunlight creeped through the curtains so I could see that it was a woman.

"My, my, my, you are a sweet one. Don't tell me my baby sister has finally settled down. With a younger woman as well, how interesting." The mysterious woman walked towards me, turning on the light switch in the process. Her sister?

She was now looking down upon me, my hand started to ache as I held my phone with a tight grip. She seemed to be around the same height as Alexandria and almost seemed identical to her, except from the striking ginger hair and the hint of wrinkles upon her face. 

The genes don't run short huh? I thought to myself.

"I'm Scarlet." She grinned, showing off her pearly white teeth and holding out her hand for me to shake.

I looked down at her hand, rising my eyebrow at her and taking it into mine. She forcefully pulled me into her, hugging me and chuckling as I heard Alex's bedroom door open. 

Her other hand resided on my lower back as she called out for her. "Well, hello sister. I was just making myself acquainted with your little friend here." I pulled out of her grasp, turning around to see anger plastered over Alexandria's face. Her gaze stayed on Scarlet whilst she beckoned me over to her side.

I hastily walked over, her arm pushing me behind her as if she was protecting me from her. 

"Scarlet. What are you doing here?" Her voice was low and serious. 

The older woman made her way into the kitchen, considering it was open-planned we could still see her, but her focus was on something else as she spoke. 

"Would you like some breakfast, my darling sister?" There was a slight hiss in her tone, something inside me told me to stay back as Alex's hold on me became tighter. 

"Scarlet." Her voice had become even more stern, sending chills down my spine. 

The older woman sighed in response, taking what appeared to be green grapes out of the fridge. She sat down on one of the bar stools that surrounded the island, occasionally throwing a grape into her mouth. She was definitely testing Alexandria's patience, the silence had grown more uncomfortable the longer she took to respond. 

She looked up from the grapes and focused her attention onto us.

"I've come to check up on my son. I thought I would stop by to see you, but I can see you are  preoccupied with other- matters." Her gaze landed upon me before going back to her sister that stood in front of me.

I heard Alex sigh quietly, her arm that was holding me back now rested at her side. 

"Scar, you can't just show up unannounced at my house. And you..." She turned around to face me with an eyebrow raised higher than the other. "Don't you even think about leaving my bed without awaking me, I thought you had left..." Her voice lowered towards the end of her sentence, guilt creeping over me as I saw her facial features soften. 

"I'm sorry, I heard noises. I just wanted to protect you." I lowered my head, pretending that the floor was more interesting than the woman in front of me.

I felt her hand lift up my chin and my eyes met with hers.

"You don't need to protect me, my love. But your courage doesn't go unnoticed. I didn't know my darling was so brave." Her hand moved to the side of my face, her thumb rubbing my cheek lightly. I smiled at her action.

"Get a room." The older woman groaned, huffing as she spoke.

I laughed quietly as I saw Alexandria roll her eyes before she turned to face her sister.

"You are in my house, don't like it then leave." She walked over to Scarlet, sitting on the opposite side of the island, beckoning me to sit next to her.

I swallowed the lump in my throat as I cautiously took my seat opposite this new woman. 

"Well, are you at least going to introduce me." Scarlet smiled mischievously before turning her attention to me. If looks could kill...

Alex hesitated before she responded, "This is Aurora." Her reply was short and quick, as if she wanted to change the subject.

"Hmm. Cute." Her eyes glinted with something I didn't recognise. I averted my gaze elsewhere, her toothy grin was terrifying me. 

"Scarlet." Alex warned. Embarrassingly, her sternness caused me to fidget in my seat. I could feel a blush rise upon my cheeks as I realised her voice was turning me on. Alex definitely noticed as she looked down at me, her hand resting upon my thigh. I couldn't tell if she was trying to comfort me or to send me further into my heat. 

"Fine, fine." The older woman raised her hands in defense, I don't think she had noticed my awkward state.

"Why are you here so early?" Alexandria questioned, her head tilting slightly as her attention remained on her sister but her hand continued to rub my thigh. She was definitely comforting me, which only made me feel even more embarrassed. 

"I'm not that dumb, sister. I know you have work soon so I thought I'd come see you before you left. I didn't think you would have anyone over, especially on a school night." Her tone of voice sounded playful but the smirk on her face said otherwise, she was trying to get a rise out of her.

"Well next time knock, I don't appreciate unwelcome house guests." Alex's tone didn't falter. 

"Of course, sister. Please, accept my apology." I felt out of place, as if I shouldn't hear a conversation between a family. I noticed how formal they were speaking to each other which took me by surprise, were they always like this? No wonder Alex always spoke to me like that...

"You okay, bear?" I was taken out of my thoughts, instantly confused on the pet name that I had been given by the woman I didn't know until five minutes ago. I looked up to see her sister giving me a look that I have seen Alex give me, the type of look that told me to 'be quiet and sit still'. I gulped in realisation that maybe Alex and her sister are all too much alike. 

I felt Alexandria's fingers tighten around my thigh before she spoke, "Scarlet, a word in private." And with that, they had walked into another room. There was a brief silence before I heard foreign speaking, a language that I assumed was Italian. 

I felt my hands sweating, reminding me of the state that I was in. If I was going to survive today, I needed to start off with a fresh start. A shower will do me good.

Making my way to the bathroom, I walked past the room that Alexandria and Scarlet were in. As I turned to shut the bathroom door behind me, I was met with both of their gazes, they both looked as pissed as the other. I quickly shut it and locked it, a deep exhale taking me by surprise as I didn't realise I was holding my breath.

~~~

As the warm steam consumed my lungs, my thoughts were being taken over by anxiety.

That is Cameron's mother...

I physically cringed, I could see a slight resemblance but the thought of dating his aunt definitely freaked me out. My breaths started to become slightly ragged, I tried to remind myself of Alex's words, but that only worsened my situation. 

"In and out, deep breaths..." I whispered to myself, pouring the shampoo into the palm of my hand and closing my eyes as I slowly rubbed the product into my hair. 

I was so deep into my thoughts that I didn't hear someone enter the bathroom.

"One rule in my house, we don't use locks." I half-screamed, being cut off with a hand over my mouth and an arm around my waist as someone stood behind me. 

It took me a few seconds to realise that it was Alexandria.

She released her hand from my mouth as I calmed down, turning around to see her bare body. My breath hitched in my throat at the sight. I am never going to get used to seeing that.

"How did you get in?" I tried to divert my attention before she realised how flustered she had made me.

"Sweetheart, I have a key." She chuckled lightly.

Her arms made their way behind my back, pouring what I assumed to be body wash into her hand.

"Let me help you..." I looked up at her, reciprocating the smile she had upon her face.

I turned around, instantly feeling her hands caress my back, slowly massaging my shoulders and my waistline.

"Mmm." I quickly opened my eyes as I heard the moan that escaped my lips. A wave of shock overcoming me.

"It's okay, sweetie. It lets me know I'm doing a good job..." Her voice quietened before I felt her warm breath against my ear. "Plus, I could listen to that little voice of yours all day..." Her hands massaged up my back, making their way to my neck. 

In this moment, I was in pure bliss, until I felt one of her hands snake around my throat. I was taken aback by her quick movement of pulling me back into her chest, my legs almost buckling under me before she put one of her thighs in between them. The feeling against my core sending my mind into a frenzy.

I heard her let out a dark, throaty rumble, the dominance in her making an appearance. 

"Wh-what about your sister? She will hear us." I panicked, voicing my worry to her.

"She left before I came in here, it's just us babydoll." My thoughts were instantly relieved. I felt her free hand run its way up my side before landing on my breast. Her fingers replayed what they did last night, rolling my nipple between them and pinching every now and again.

"Don't tease me Alex, I can't take it anymore." I groaned, slowly grinding my hips on her thigh begging for a release of my built-up tension.

"Normally, I would discipline you for telling me what to do." I gulped. "But all I want to do right now is make up for what I did last night... May I do that for you, doll?" Her soft voice spoke wonders in my ear, the steam from the shower making me hot and bothered.

"Please... Ma'am." I breathed out deeply, my response being met with a sweet, low chuckle. 

"You're such a good girl." She whispered, before releasing the grip she had around my throat and making its way to my other breast. Both hands now showing attention to both of my breasts as her mouth worked its way on my neck. I turned my head to the side, begging to feel her lips upon mine. She seemed to know exactly what I wanted, her head moving upwards and her mouth intertwining with my own. 

I moaned out of surprise as I felt her fingers roughly pinch both of my nipples, my action letting her tongue enter my mouth. Dominance still shining through. The feeling sent chills down my spine, my pussy starting to pulse even harder than it did before. It ached to be touched. 

"Alex-." I groaned once again, her mind instantly knowing what to do as her hand made its way to my centre. Her middle finger easily sliding between my wet folds.

"Ahh.." My moans echoed throughout the bathroom, the resonance hitting each four walls.

"This pussy is mine, do you understand me?" Her possessiveness took me by surprise, but what took me even more by surprise is that it turned me on further.

"Yes... It's all yours, Ma'am." I moaned as her fingers circled my clit a few times before two of her fingers entered me. The noises that were coming out of me were full of lust. 

She waited until I was comfortable around them, they slowly made their way in and out before she fastened her past. Her fingers curled every time they entered me, hitting a spot that made my vision go blurry. I shut my eyes as I felt her add a third finger, once again fastening her pace. 

The sounds of her hand hitting against my wet pussy and my inaudible moans were filling the room, it was so hard to be embarrassed in this moment, her only intention being to pleasure me.

Alex made it her mission to relieve me, her fingers not letting back as they continuously pumped in and out of me, her pace and roughness unfaltering. 

My moans were now incoherent.

"Are you going to cum for me, baby?" She seductively whispered beside my neck before I felt her lips on my neck again. This time, she found my sweet spot in an instant, sucking and biting the area which made my legs start to feel numb.

"Y-Yes. I'm almost- there." I tried my hardest to reply to her, my words came out broken but I knew if I didn't try to say something back she would most likely slow her actions. 

"You are doing such a good job, sweetheart." Her reassurance was enough to send me over the edge. My hips buckled as I felt an orgasm rip through me, my legs getting weaker by the second as I put all of my body weight on the woman behind me.

"F-fuck." I moaned as she let me ride it out, her fingers still pumping in and out of me but slowing down every second. 

"Language." She growled in my ear. I giggled, her teacher voice making an appearance. She removed her fingers from me, turning me around to face her.

Her face was red, probably from the amount of steam we had created.

"You're lucky you're cute, my water bill is going to be through the roof." She chuckled. Alex brought me into a hug and turned off the water behind me. I shared her body warmth as the air had suddenly cooled. Her lips planted a kiss on the area below my ear, I hummed in approval at how delicate she was being with me. 

"We need to get a move on, I have to get to work." She spoke softly.

"Do we have to go?" I groaned, not wanting to leave this moment.

"Unfortunately, sweetie. If you get out now, I'll make you some pancakes." I heard the playfulness she had in her voice, my head turning up at her as I saw the grin she had upon her face.

I laughed before responding, "Okay." 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41.6K 927 20
Club Edge-Book 2 "Is there a reason why you have been disturbing my class from last three days Miss Arora?" His scolding tone was enough to make me h...
594K 11.7K 59
Savannah starts her first days of high school, and is already, ready to give up, but little does she know the teacher is smoking hot, and won't give...
15.9K 459 27
Brianna Parker, an 18 year-old high school student, embarked on a new journey when she encountered her teacher. From that point onward, she aimed to...
1.3M 20.2K 24
"I really am sorry." "I know. Now lift your skirt for me," he demands, standing behind my sprawled out figure on his desk, rolling up the sleeves of...