SHINOBI: The Silent Hawks

By kagamiuchiha25

Mio Uchiha prepares her journey as an elite shinobi of the Leaf Village, her story took place during the even... More

Chapter Two

Chapter One

19 2 0
By kagamiuchiha25

It was 4 years after the nine-tailed fox attack, 9 year old Mio Uchiha got promoted to Chunin, Mio decided to joined the ANBU Black Ops and she founded a new ANBU faction known as the Silent Hawks, Hiruzen made Mio to be the captain of the Silent Hawks, Mio recruited four new members, Aimi Nohara (17), Kai Hyuga (16), Saya Hyuga (15) and Toshiro Aburame (15) to be Mio's bodyguards. The following morning, Mio and her team cornered the group of 96 Hidden Stone ninjas in the middle of the forest.

"You Hidden Stone ninjas are not welcome here." Mio Uchiha said.

All 96 ninjas of the Hidden Stone Ninjas are charging towards Mio and her team. Mio and her team were about to start the fight as she activated her tomoe sharingan.

"No one mess with the Silent Hawks of the Leaf Village." Mio Uchiha said.

Later, Mio and the others have killed all 95 ninjas of the Hidden Stone Village. One remaining ninja of the Hidden Stone tries to escape.

"Oh no you don't." Mio Uchiha said as she activated her chidori and managed to killed the last remaining ninja of the Hidden Stone Village.

"She took him down with her chidori." Toshiro Aburame said.

"That is why she gained her nickname, the Silent Hawk of the Leaf." Kai Hyuga said.

"Mio is the true full-fledged shinobi of the Hidden Leaf Village." Saya Hyuga said.

"I agree with you Mio." Aimi Nohara said.

The next morning, Team Rō and Team Silver Hawks have joined forces and managed to killed 23 shinobis of the Hidden Mist and 22 shinobis of fhe Hidden Stone.

"All of these shinobis were jōnins." Yugao Uzuki said.

"Yes they are." Mio Uchiha said. "They planned to infiltrate the territory of the Hidden Leaf Village."

"That would cause a lot of ninja war again." Itachi Uchiha said. "We should place more security procedures at all times."

"Hidden Mist and Hidden Stone could have started on a plan on their attacks against the Hidden Leaf." Kakashi Hatake said.

"That is exactly what I've been worrying about." Mio Uchiha said. "It could be disastrous if Mist ninjas and Stone ninjas are started to staged an attack within the territory of the Leaf Village."

"We were surprised that you managed to use your sharingan to track down the enemies' presence." Kakashi Hatake said.

"You're only 9 years old and managed to mastered your sharingan by yourself." Itachi Uchiha said. "You might even surpassed me."

"Just wait and see if I could able to surpass you." Mio Uchiha said,

Meanwhile, Hiruzen and the other three elders were talking about Mio Uchiha and Itachi Uchiha.

"Hiruzen, yesterday Itachi told me that he will be transfered to the Foundation." Danzo Shimura said.

"Did you approved his request?" Hiruzen Sarutobi the Third Hokage asked.

"Yes he did." Danzo Shimura said. " Since Mio Uchiha became more talented and made herself the Captain of Silver Hawks, then Itachi is hesitating himself by requesting a transfer to the Foundation."

"I see." Hiruzen Sarutobi the Third Hokage said.

"Despite the tensions between Uchiha Clan and our village, we need Mio and Itachi to monitoring the Uchiha Clan's movements." Koharu Utatane said.

"Koharu has a point." Homura Mitokado said.

"Mio and Itachi will both keep a close eye on the clan's movements." Hiruzen Sarutobi the Third Hokage said. " They will reporting directly to us if there are any changes within the clan especially when they were doing activities like clan meeting assembly."

"Mio and Itachi will report it to us if there are some changes happening within the Uchiha Compound." Danzo Shimura said. "A few members of the Uchiha Clan who were still active jōnins of the Hidden Leaf Village were also reporting to us earlier about the complaints about the Uchiha Leaf Police Force's aggressive arrests on civilians. Fugaku and his men were in reaching boiling point and now trying to become rebellious against our village."

"That is why we need Mio and Itachi to keep doing surveillance monitoring around the Uchiha Compound." Hiruzen Sarutobi the Third Hokage said.

Meanwhile, Mio heads to the Ichiraku Ramen Restaurant where she ates 3 bowls of ramen as Kakashi showed up.

"Hey Mio." Kakashi Hatake said. "I've been looking for you."

"What is it Kakashi?" Mio Uchiha asked.

"Are you supposed to monitoring your clan's movements?" Kakashi Hatake asked.

"Itachi told me that he should be himself to do the monitoring their movements." Mio Uchiha said. "He would be the one who can reported directly to the higher ups, even though I still doing surveillance monitoring at the tower to keep the clan's movements under surveillance while Itachi is doing undercover surveillance inside the Uchiha Compound to keep monitoring their movements."

"I see." Kakashi Hatake said.

"Currently, Silver Hawks are currently on working in recruiting new members in order to strengthening the military ninja task force in order to prevent the Uchiha Leaf Police from sneaking into the Leaf Village." Mio Uchiha said. "But still not sure whether a coup d'etat or not, but Itachi is focusing on monitoring his fellow clansmen's movements."

One hour later, Mio Uchiha and Kakashi Hatake return to the tower where the members of the Silent Hawks along with Kakashi's ANBU team were working at the surveillance tower.

"How's the monitoring?" Mio Uchiha asked.

The newest member of the Silent Hawks, Akane Uchiha (14) spoke.

"Nothing yet." Akane Uchiha said. "No changes inside the Compound, but I've already monitoring the situation in the Uchiha Leaf Police Force."

"What was the situation in the headquarters of Police Force?" Mio Uchiha asked.

"They implemented new rules and regulations which spread to the entire Uchiha Compound." Akane Uchiha said.

"What kind of rules and regulations?" Mio Uchiha asked.

"Some of the boys will be trained to become police officers while the girls will be remained as maids and played no role in the politics." Akane Uchiha said.

"Uchiha Clan did divided into two factions, one is Fugaku and his followers who were pure members of the Uchiha Clan." Mio Uchiha said. "And the other is the one called Lesser Branch, which directed as half Uchiha half Senju or half Uchiha half Uzumaki, which is called the None-pure line which already settled within the Leaf Village during the time of the 2nd Hokage."

"Lord 2nd only accepted non-pure members of the Uchiha Clan to the Leaf while the pure ones moved them to the remoted outskirts." Akane Uchiha said. "I think the pure Uchihas were obviously resented the non-pure line because of being disciples of the 2nd Hokage."

"It was part of Lord Tobirama's plan on dividing the Uchiha Clan into two factions, he wants to split the pure ones from non-pure ones so that he could able to chose non-pure ones to be one of his most trusted subordinates." Mio Uchiha said.

"Maybe one day, someone from the pure line turned against fellow pure line." Akane Uchiha said.

"That is Itachi. He is the one who is not agreeing with the rumored Uchiha Coup d'etat." Mio Uchiha said.

Afternoon, at the roof of the gates at the Uchiha Compound, Mio and Akane Uchiha were stood up looking at the view of the Uchiha Compound.

"Just to make sure that we must keep their movements in check particularly the officers from the Police Force." Mio Uchiha said.

"Itachi will keep an eye on them." Akane Uchiha said.

Then, Itachi showed up.

"How is your monitoring?" Akane Uchiha asked.

"Tensions of distrust is started to happening within the compound." Itachi Uchiha said.

"That would be bad news." Akane Uchiha said.

"It could started the civil war between Pure Lines and Non-Pure Lines." Mio Uchiha said.

"I think this was conflict between Pure Line and Non-Pure Line." Akane Uchiha said.

"Don't worry about this issue." Itachi Uchiha said. "I can report this to the Third Hokage, but I can find the way in order to prevent a civil war between the Pure Line and Non-Pure Line."

Three years later, Mio and her team cornered a group 25 ninjas from the Hidden Stone.

"Trespassers from the Hidden Stone." Akane Uchiha said.

"That's one thing I really didn't like about Hidden Stone." Aimi Nohara said.

" Then, let's get them." Akane Uchiha said.

Akane and Mio activated their respective tomoe sharingans as the two along with Toshiro Aburame, Aimi Nohara, Kai Hyuga and Saya Hyuga were charging towards 25 ninjas of the Hidden Stone Village, 15 minutes later, Mio and her team have managed to killed all 25 ninjas of the Hidden Stone Village.

"These ninjas of the Hidden Stone Village will not bothered in the middle of the forest ever again." Toshiro Aburame said.

"You're right Toshiro." Aimi Nohara said. "Hopefully, they will not started an all-out war ever again."

"Our mission is done, about a year ago, we managed to defeat the Mist ninjas by using my secret ninjutsu which forced them to retreat." Mio Uchiha said.

"That was the time when Shisui Uchiha used his genjutsu to defeat another squad of Mist ninjas." Aimi Uchiha said.

"Yup." Mio Uchiha said. "But my genjutsu is twice more powerful than his genjutsu."

"True." Akane Uchiha said. " But he's not yet fully a genius member of our clan."

Back at the headquarters of the Silent Hawks, Akane and Mio were assembled all the members including new rookies.

"We just have to be ready just in case if things won't doing very well at the Uchiha Compound." Mio Uchiha said.

"Despite the tensions between the Uchihas and the Leaf Village." Akane Uchiha said. "We must prepare for the worse case scenario."

"Worse case scenario?" Kai Hyuga asked.

"Just in case if the Uchiha Leaf Police Force started to attack." Mio Uchiha said as she turned to a 13-year old new rookie and a Chunin named Hirota Uchiha. "Hirota, I have a special mission for you."

"What kind of a special mission?" Hirota Uchiha asked.

"This mission will help us take advantage of the Uchiha Clan's revolt and will give us a new better tactic to strike them down preemptively." Mio Uchiha asked.

"Considered it as a secret mission." Hirota Uchiha said.

"But first, I want you to assassinate Shisui Uchiha." Mio Uchiha said.

"Assassinate Shisui Uchiha?" Hirota Uchiha asked.

"Because I have feared that Shisui Uchiha's Kotoamatsukami doesn't work on Fugaku Uchiha's Mangekyou Sharingan." Mio Uchiha said. "And also Kotoamatsukami is too dangerous to be used because it could possible be used to control the nine-tailed fox."

"Hirota, I'm sure this is a very dangerous mission which could alerted the Police Force and might hesitant to kill you." Kai Hyuga said.

"It maybe a very dangerous mission but I will do my very best in order to protect the name of the Non-Pure Line." Hirota Uchiha said. "Remember, I still don't trust Shisui because Fugaku might have sent Shisui to spy on Itachi."

"Just as I thought." Mio Uchiha said. "Well then, go now Hirota and make sure reported to us if your mission is successfully."

"I'm on my way Captain." Hirota Uchiha said as he teleported.

Meanwhile, Danzo stole Shisui's right eye as the other ANBU tries to chase him as he escaped by using his teleportation jutsu, Hirota followed him. As Shisui went to the middle of the forest, then Hirota cornered him as he activated his tomoe sharingan.

"Not going anywhere Shisui the Teleporter." Hirota Uchiha said. "I'm more faster than you when it comes to teleportation than you."

Then, Hirota strucked Shisui in the chest with his Chidori as Itachi showed up and used his kunai and stabbed Shisui in the back. Shisui fell down and died as Hirota retrieved Shisui's left eye and handed over to Itachi, Hirota brought the black crow. Itachi transplanted Shisui's left eye to the black crow as both Itachi and Hirota awakened their respective Mangekyou Sharingan.

"Let's throw Shisui's body into the river and I will write the note about Shisui committied suicide." Hirota Uchiha said. "That black crow is yours, use it in order to protect the Leaf Village and the name of the new Uchiha Clan."

"I will." Itachi Uchiha said.

Itachi and Hirota carried Shisui's dead body and thrown into the Naka River.

"Now we're both awakened the Mangekyou Sharingan." Itachi Uchiha said.

"We must protect the Hidden Leaf Village from our clan's revolt." Hirota Uchiha said.

"Don't worry, we will protect the Leaf." Itachi Uchiha said.

Back at the headquarters of the Silver Hawks, Hirota reported to Mio.

"Mission accomplished." Hirota Uchiha said.

Mio and the others were surprised.

"So, you managed to assassinate Shisui." Kai Hyuga said.

"It took me and Itachi to assassinate Shisui." Hirota Uchiha said.

Mio and Akane were deadpanned.

"Are you kidding me Hirota?" Mio Uchiha asked.

"Why would Itachi killed Shisui?" Akane Uchiha asked.

"Earlier, Itachi told me that he already arranged his plan to assassinate Itachi." Hirota Uchiha said. "That is the reason why me and Itachi awakened the Mangekyou Sharingan."

"That would give the Police Force a disadvantages but the Police Force might awared that Itachi killed Shisui." Saya Hyuga said.

"I already write a note about Shisui himself committed suicide." Hirota Uchiha said. "

"Alright then, you are now the new Shisui." Mio Uchiha said.

Hirota deadpanned.

"Judging by my hairstyle. Is it?" Hirota Uchiha asked.

Meanwhile, Itachi reported to the Elders about Shisui's death.

"I have reported that Shisui committed suicide." Itachi Uchiha said.

"Shisui committed suicide?" Koharu Utatane asked.

"Darn. We thought that we could entrusted him to stop the revolt with his genjutsu." Homura Mitokado said.

"He nearly close but failed because of there was a suspected one of the members of the Uchiha Leaf Police Force have a Mangekyou Sharingan." Danzo Shimura said. "Itachi, let's just say that you accidentally killed Shisui, right now, you're the only one we could trust you."

"Itachi, you must be aware of the Uchiha Leaf Police Force." Hiruzen Sarutobi the Third Hokage said. "They might be suspected you to be the one who killed Shisui."

"Don't worry. I will kept this a secret." Itachi Uchiha said.

Afternoon, Itachi meets an ANBU member named Tobishiro Uchiha also known as Tobi Uchiha, at the rooftop of Naka Shrine.

"Are you an ANBU?" Itachi Uchiha asked.

" My name is Tobishiro Uchiha. Also known as Tobi Uchiha." Tobi Uchiha said. " Mio's elder brother. You already know me that I bore a grudge against Fugaku and his followers."

" You're also a member of the Silent Hawks." Itachi Uchiha said.

"I hailed from a Non-Pure Line. Like Mio, I'm half Uchiha and half Senju." Tobi Uchiha said. "I'm 14 years old, I joined the Silver Hawks about two years ago."

"I can help your vengeance against the Uchiha Clan." Itachi Uchiha said.

"Like I said, I bore a grudge against Fugaku and his men because I think I placed the blame of them because one of them is capable of controlling the nine-tails which poses serious threat to the Hidden Leaf Village." Tobi Uchiha said.

"Alright, what about we started to make a move by nightfall." Itachi Uchiha said.

"Sounds like an idea but it would be better if we strike preemptively by full moon." Tobi Uchiha said. "Two days ago, I managed to assassinate two jōnins from Hidden Mist and one jōnin from Hidden Stone, who were plotting an attack on the Leaf, then I shall do the same as well."

"That's why I need your help." Itachi Uchiha said.

"There are two bases of the Uchiha Leaf Police Force, one is the headquarters and the other is the outposts." Tobi Uchiha said. "The outposts is where Fugaku's right-handed men and the other officers guarding the armaments to prepared themselves for a possible a bloody civil war, if I could sneak into the area, I might able to neutralized Fugaku's right-handed man and the other reserve officers."

"Alright then, we'll start by nightfall." Itachi Uchiha said.

Later, Itachi meets another masked man turned out to be the masked Obito Uchiha who claimed himself to be an Uchiha.

"I need your help to fulfill your revenge against the Uchiha." Itachi Uchiha said.

"You already know that I bore a grudge towards my clan and the Leaf Village." Obito Uchiha said.

"You will help me in exteriminating the entire pure members of the Uchiha Clan in exchange for not harming the none-pure line members of the Uchiha Clan and my own younger brother Sasuke Uchiha." Itachi Uchiha said.

"Of course." Obito Uchiha said. "I accept your deal even though your little brother is not yet in full potential since he hasn't awakened the sharingan."

Nightfall, Tobi and Itachi were already at the rooftop of the village gates.

"You go after the legit clan members while I'm going after the officers first at the outposts before I shift my intention to the headquarters." Tobi Uchiha said.

"Alright then." Itachi Uchiha said.

As Tobi and Itachi wear their respective ANBU mask and split up into different directions, Obito arrived in the headquarters of the Uchiha Leaf Police Force and entered the entrance.

" Who are you?!!!" One of the officers of the Uchiha Leaf Police Force.

Meanwhile, Mio and her team were ready to deploy.

" Alright team, we must headed to the Uchiha Compound for a prepared battle against the Uchihas!" Mio Uchiha said.

"This is the right time for us to put the stop the coup d'etat." Akane Uchiha said.

"This night is a full moon." Hirota Uchiha said. "I got a bad feeling about this, something is seriously happening within the compound."

Meanwhile, Tobishiro is arrived in the outposts as the officers confronts him.

" Who the hell are you?!!!" One of the officers of the Uchiha Leaf Police Force asked.

"Now!" Tobishiro Uchiha said as he activated his Chidori and managed to kill all of the officers within the outpost including Fugaku's right-handed man.

Meanwhile, as Obito killed the entire officers of the Uchiha Leaf Police Force including Izumi Uchiha, Itachi is continued killing all of the members of the Uchiha Clan until he reached his home where he plans to kill his own parents as Itachi entered the room, he confronts his parents.

"I don't do a death match against my own son." Fugaku Uchiha said. "So, you relying with the other side."

"Father. Mother. I'm just..." Itachi Uchiha said.

"We already know Itachi." Mikoto Uchiha said.

"Itachi, just promise us that you have to take care of Sasuke." Fugaku Uchiha said.

Tears fell down from Itachi's eyes.

"I will." Itachi Uchiha said.

Itachi points his katana at his own parents.

"Do not fear it." Fugaku Uchiha said. "This is the path you have chosen, compare to yours, our pain will be over an instant. Our philosophies maybe different but we're still proud of you. You're truly one of a kind, child."

Instead of killing both Fugaku and Mikoto, he chose to strike his sword down at Fugaku and kill him only, Fugaku fell down to the ground and died, leaving Mikoto gasped in tears.

"Itachi. Why?" Mikoto Uchiha asked.

"Because, I'm too scared to see Sasuke losing a mother." Itachi Uchiha said. "I only wanted is three of us can live a normal life as families."

"Itachi, I...." Mikoto Uchiha said. "It must have been terrible for you that you have predicted what was gonna happened to me and your father but instead you just spared me."

Itachi wiped his tears with his hankerchief then he wiped Mikoto's tears with his hankerchief.

"Alright Itachi." Mikoto Uchiha said. "But first we need to find a new apartment for the three of us as family. What should we tell to Sasuke if he came back here?"

"We'll tell him everything." Itachi Uchiha said. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

128K 1.6K 51
𝐈𝐭𝐬 𝐭𝐑𝐞 𝐟𝐒𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐝𝐚𝐲 π›πšπœπ€ 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐜𝐑𝐨𝐨π₯ , π€πšπ₯𝐒𝐲𝐚𝐑 𝐒𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐒𝐧 𝟏𝟎𝐭𝐑 𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐞, 𝐰𝐑𝐒π₯𝐞 𝐬𝐑𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐑𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐑...
80.9K 3.4K 79
❀️
650K 1.1K 22
Smexy One shots😘 Got deleted twice 3rd times a charmπŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ˜­
409K 5.5K 28
Emmett loves to be a rebel. He skips school to hang out, drink, and smoke with his two friends when suddenly he and his best friend are cornered and...