Courage Under Fire| Band of B...

By ash_wilkes

Olivia Stewart thought her life was set after her parents got divorced and she moved to South Philadelphia wi... More

extended cast
playlist
Part One: Pre War
Pre-War 1
Pre War- 2
Pre War # 3
Pre War 4
Pre War Part 5
London Blue 1
Pre War Part 6
Pre-War 7
Pre-War part 8
Pre War-9
Pre War Part 10
Currahee
Currahee part 1
Currahee Part 2

Courage

275 6 1
By ash_wilkes

"If you can't fly, then run, if you can't run then walk. If you can't walk then crawl. But whatever you do keep moving forward." 

                                                                    -Martin Luther King Jr. 

The Stewart twins always went everywhere together, from Charleston to South Philly then back to Charleston. They were together then the US got thrown into in the second world war and for the first time they were going to be separated. 

Rachel McAdams as First Lieutenant (later Captian) Olivia Stewart 

Hayden Christensen as Robert Stewart 

*gifs found on google credits to all original owners* 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

95.4K 4.5K 109
Piano keys were her childhood, but the grasp of a pistol was her reality. Polish SOE Agent, Natia Filipska, has lurked among the rubble and the shado...
178K 5.8K 97
The Soldier of Stars ~ Band of Brothers [1] A young woman who finds peace in the stars, and let's them guide her even through the darkness that might...
178K 7.4K 151
[THIS IS THE FIRST DRAFT. DON'T EXPECT IT TO BE GOOD] •| Credit to Spotco for original cover! |• Highest Rank: #1 in Hamilton and historical (thank y...
13K 476 25
Dick Winters gets on Valerie's every last nerve, and likewise she gets under his skin like nobody else. As they travel from Toccoa to Austria, how wi...