His Ignorant Lover ✓

By Namas48

••| 1st in Arranged Series |•• Can be read as a Standalone. "Thank God, you took my call," he mumbled. "Why... More

Author's Note
Foreword
Cast
💥Character Aesthetics💥
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Happy Together
💟Bonus Chapter 2💟
💟Bonus Chapter 3💟
🌸 Epilogue 🌸
💟 Nihaan Family Moments 💟

💟Bonus Chapter 1💟

1.8K 47 18
By Namas48

She winced in her position and slowly opened her eyes, only to find the other side of the bed empty. She roamed her gaze around and it then locked on her attractive husband standing in front of the mirror, tying the cuffs of his shirt. He was in a dark brown suit, getting ready for his office; looking gorgeous as usual with his black hair delicately combed behind, wide forehead, straight nose, blue eyes to die for, alluring lips, that stunning beard, and muscular body.

She wouldn't deny it. He was the most handsome man she had ever caught sight of. And people getting interested in only his looks wasn't something odd to know. But she was perhaps one of the few people who had seen him from beneath those covers. She had managed to discover his kind heart and wonderful personality. And she was very much proud of being known as his soulmate who knew his soul better than all of the humans on this earth right now. And topmost, she was the only woman other than his blood relations whom he ever touched or gotten closer to.

Nisha left the bed and walked in his direction. Ruhaan noticed her and stopped doing whatever he was doing earlier.

He raised a brow. "I thought you would sleep more."

Two days ago, her examinations ended and he was expecting her to rub off her tiredness and wakefulness by sleeping soundly for hours.

Nisha shook her head. "I can't sleep more than this," she chuckled in the end.

Ruhaan smiled and patted the top of her head. She got hold of his coat and made him wear it.

As she was giving him his phone, she remembered something which she had been wanting to talk to him for so long. "Ruhaan, why don't you visit Sufiyan Uncle and Baba's graves? I also want that Ammi will accompany you and she will herself confess in front of Uncle's grave that she had forgiven him."

Ruhaan regarded her face for a while before nodding. "That's a great idea. I also want that my Daddy could finally rest in peace. I know till he wouldn't get your Mummy's forgiveness, his soul wouldn't get peace."

Nisha held his big hand in her small one. "Ammi had already forgiven Sufiyan Uncle. Don't worry."

Ruhaan caressed her cheek. She always used to make him stunned like this. And he knew that he had got the best girl. "Did I already say I love you?"

Nisha chuckled in response. He encircled her delicate waist with his strong palms and pulled her towards himself. He bent down to her level and placed a kiss on her forehead. Nisha smiled looking at him, Ruhaan's lips too spread while his eyes twinkled with the love he had for his Nisha.

It was true they never could get enough of each other.

                 ___________________

Nisha was in the kitchen that afternoon, cooking mashed potatoes eagerly. The twins had turned eighteen now and she was thinking about slowly weaning them. She took out the potato mixture on a cute yellow platter; something to lure the kids to eat the new food.

When she reached the lounge where she had left the children, she was amazed to find her mother already there, busy with her kids.

"Ammi!" She exclaimed and put the plate on the table before hugging her mother tightly. "How are you?"

"I am fine. How is my daughter?" Tabinda asked, kissing her forehead.

"I am good too... You sit...I'll bring tea for you...And today I won't let you go anywhere without having dinner with us," Nisha argued quickly making Tabinda laugh at how cute she was looking but at the same time, so responsible.

Tabinda had come here because Nisha had asked her to go to the graveyard along with Ruhaan. And she was very much fine with this. She also wanted to end all this nicely. She didn't want to die like this when she was in debt to others. Besides, she also wished to first time asked Allah SWT for Sufiyan's rest in peace and sprinkle fresh flowers on his grave alongside her husband's.

Nisha was also aware of the fact that how much this hurt Ruhaan that his father left this world without forgiveness so when at her request, her mother agreed, she was very much at peace.

               ____________________

Nisha sighed and scowled at her son when he started crying in the complaint. "Aliyan!"

She was trying to feed him the mashed potatoes but how much stubborn he was, he wasn't letting her do so. In the end, he resorted to screams and zipped his lips tightly so that she wouldn't be able to let the spoon past his mouth. Eshal on the other hand, enjoyed the unique new meal and ate without creating any fuss.

Eshal proved to be a docile, innocent, and cooperative kid while on the other hand, her brother was the total opposite of her. He was a rebellious, playful, and mischievous baby who never liked to sit still. Sometimes Nisha couldn't believe they were twins since they were opposites in terms of attitudes and personalities.

"No...No...nno," he mumbled through affixed lips while moving his face away from the spoon.

"Ammi, what should I do with a boy?" She turned towards her mother while huffing. Tabinda laughed at this.

"Give me. I try to feed him," she said. Nisha quickly gave the plate to her.

Aliyan became cranky with Tabinda as well but as she had experience, she managed to feed him a few bites. But as soon as the delicious yellow thing reached Aliyan's taste buds, he seemed to love it but in protest, he didn't eat any further.

"He just needs his Daddy all the time. I bet if Ruhaan was there, he wouldn't have caused much trouble," Nisha commented seeing her son sitting there with an angry cute face.

With each passing day, he reminded her more and more of her husband. He was also persistent and didn't stop fighting to get her back. Perhaps Aliyan also got this trait from his father. Sometimes she used to get amused when the similarities were so striking.

Tabinda couldn't help but genuinely smile at this. Their love was so beautiful and she prayed in her heart for their happiness and their love to get flourish forever.

Nisha held Eshal in her arms and made her sit on her lap. "Mumma only loves Eshal. Aliyan is a bad boy."

Aliyan saw this and started wailing again before pouting. Nisha laughed out loud at this and reached out for him before making him sit on her other thigh.

"Mumma loves her both babies so much. My prince and princess," she muttered and kissed the heads of both of them one by one before snuggling them near to her chest.

The memory of that day when Aliyan got injured whenever came into her mind, caused goosebumps to form on her body. And she always thanked Allah for granting her precious son a healthy life. She loved them how they were because she was their mother. And they were apples of her eyes.

                  ____________________

Ruhaan regarded her with adoration who was busy wiping Eshal's drool with a napkin. She was looking so beautiful in a blue dress. A simple one but Nisha made it so special.

A fairy. Ruhaan thought. 

Yesterday Nisha's result became out and she got passed with outstanding marks in her first MBBS professional exam. For this, Ruhaan took her on a dinner date. He took her to her favorite restaurant and even ordered the food she liked. But he couldn't get enough for the meals she made. None could beat her cooking.  She had so much taste in her hand and Ruhaan loved the things she made.

"Nisha," he called her at which she diverted her attention from the kids towards him.

"Yes?" She asked. God, her soft and melodious voice. He just loved her voice.

"You are looking very pretty," he whispered, placing his hand above hers.

Nisha chortled. "Thanks."

He saw the different glows on her charming face stunned.

She was nine years younger than him but he always got amazed to find her so smart, responsible, and intelligent at such a tender age. She took care of their children so well, even looking after affairs of the Sufiyan Mansion with utmost ease. After their grandmother, now she was the one everyone in the household looked up to and despite being young, she was so apt in everything.

He reached out for his blue coat's under pocket and later on came up with a red small rectangle box. He put it inside her soft palm.

"That's your gift for your marks," he mumbled.

Nisha opened the lid and gasped finding a delicate gold ring inside.

"Ruhaan, that's so beautiful. Thank you so much." She squeezed his hand.

Ruhaan smiled and picked up the ring before sliding it on her finger. He softly stroked her slim digit and looked into her eyes. Eyes showing so much love and trust. He vowed to himself right at that time to always maintain the dignity of these two aspects.

               ___________________

Today he was very happy. He took Nisha's mother to the graveyard and in front of him, she confessed that she had forgiven his Daddy long ago. He was relieved to hear it. Only this thing was piling up a worry for his father in his heart and now it was settled too. And all happened just due to Nisha.

He walked into the room and found her folding the washed clothes and putting them into the wardrobe. She still used to do their chores by herself.

Nisha noticed him and approached him. "You came?"

He pulled her into a hug. "Nisha, I am very happy today."

She smiled in understanding and gently stroked his back. She knew why he was so happy. As he broke the hug, he cupped her face. "I can't be more lucky than this."

Nudging her face a bit up, he captured her lips for a passionate kiss. He positioned his palm on her slim waist before pulling her into his chest. Nisha groaned and then like always, he gain access to her mouth.

Still kissing, he walked them back towards the bed. The back of her knees touched the wooden bar of the bed. Ruhaan made her lay down and hovered above her.

And like always, they soon found themselves drowned in each other. Love could be this powerful, none of them knew it before meeting one another.

             ________________________

Hi/ Salam

A bonus chapter for you guys. Hope you liked it.

I don't know, the chapter got unpublished by itself. So here I uploaded it again.

Please vote and comment. 💖

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41.3K 2.5K 24
His foot steps fell near the bed as he pulled out a velvet box from his Kameez pocket. Twisting it in his hand, his lips formed into a sneer as he th...
314K 9.9K 42
WARNING: THIS BOOK NEEDS MAJOR EDITING (Book I in broken series) "What are you doing on my bed? Get down right now." He growled. i got startled and...
1.2M 68.2K 54
•completed• When I was six, Baba had got me my first doll. I vividly remember her, my best friend. I had named her Sameera, she had huge eyes and wor...
74.9K 3.7K 28
(Unwanted Series#4) (Sequel to HSB & HAB) -"She has my heart. Its all up to her either cherish it or throw it."- - - - "Sha-Shai-Shaizum.. Shaizum...