Witness || Hwang Hyunjin ff

By kalonLino

Yn is currently running to her university because she's kinda late, she didn't took breakfast so she decided... More

introduction to characters
o n e
t w o
t h r e e
f o u r
f i v e
s i x
wow
s e v e n
e i g h t
n i n e
e l e v e n
epilogue
사 랑
omo
author note
new book + cover reveal
eeee wow
mission
4k
5k
self promo(⁠^⁠^⁠)

t e n

1.2K 18 5
By kalonLino

Chan: Jackson Wang.

All of them were shocked by the fact that they were behind the accident, the accident which almost took their lives.

Han:what are we gonna do now, I mean we can't let him live now after what he did.
He said turning his hands into tight fists.

All of them were boiling in anger, because after what he did, I mean who wouldn't be.

The atmosphere was getting tense and yn could clearly see that they were hella angry.

Chan: after what they did in the past, we forgive them thinking they wouldn't mess up with us again but..... There's no chance of mercy from us now, they don't know what they have gotten themselves in, they didn't messed with any simple gang,  they messed with the STRAY KIDS.

Changbin: yess, they have to face the consequences now.
Minho:ahhh now I know why my hands were itching.... We got some shots to deal with.
He said with a smirk.
Chan: we are gonna attack them and finish them, or Jackson, if Jackson is dead, then his gang members are nothing without him, so main target is Jackson Wang, and if any of his members try to stop us which they will do ofcouse, then it will be their own loss.
They all nodded to his plan.
Chan: okay, so today is Thursday, Saturday night will be their last night, we will attack them and blow their place.
They all were carefully listening to his plan.

Chan:okay so, Minho, you check and prepare all the weapons we are gonna need akong with changbin, han and Felix, you both get the cars ready and bring walkie talkies, we are not gonna use phone there. Jeongin, you will take the control of their security cameras and other security systems and seungmin will be there for the treatment in case any injury happens.
They all nodded and understood their duties.
Hyunjin:what about me?
Chan turned to hyunjin.
Chan:as yn is new, train her as much fast as possible, teach her to throw knifes, use of bombs, and everything.
Hyunjin nodded .

Chan:okay soo, it's quite late so now you guys should go and sleep, we got a work to do tomorrow.
They all agreed and went to sleep.
Hyunjin came to yn's room to sleep.

Yn:hyun, do you think I can do it?
Hyunjin:look don't worry, you will be with me and you know I won't let anything happen to you right?
Yn nodded
Hyunjin:and AFTERALL, I am your training teacher-
Yn:hahaha, stop there, I won't let you praise yourself
Yn said and chuckled.
Hyunjin:you!
He said and started tickling her.
Yn: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
she was laughing hard and was trying to stop him but he was obviously strong.
Yn:hahahahahahaha s-top please hahahahaha
She said still laughing hard.
Hyunjin stopped
Hyunjin: okay, only if you give me a kiss.
Yn:hmmm
She acted like thinking
He extended his hands to again tickle her and she quickly said.
Yn:yaaah okkokok I will.
She then leaned into him and pecked him, and he grabbed her neck and turned that peck into a deep passionate kiss.
He slided his hand under her shirt and she gasped because his hands were cold. Taking the opportunity, he inserted his tongue and took the control of the kiss....
She tapped him indicating that she's out of breath and he pulled out, she gasped when he attacked her neck
Ym: hyunjin ~
She moaned his name.
He found her weak spot and started sucking it.
Yn:ahhh
He started unbuttoning her shirt and throw it ffar away.

Okay imagine the rest by yourself...
You unholy shits~
You can imagine better than me.... 😂

Next day evening:

Chan:okay so, Jeongin, seungmin and yn will be in the car for backup, and Jeongin will keep us reporting through these walkie-talkies that someone is coming,, me, Minho and changbin will enter from the front side and hyunjin, han and Felix will enter from the back side.
As I said, Jeongin will be reporting us so be ready and alert because the fight can start anytime...
He explained everything and everyone understood their positions and what to do.

Saturday evening:

They all are now in a van heading to GOT7 mansion,
They stop the van at a place Infront of mansion but completely hidden, so no one can see it,
Chan:ok guys, remember what I said.
They all nodded and went to finish the case of Jackson Wang.

Chan Minho and changbin went to the front door, gladly there were no guards so they entered quietly.

On the other hand, hyunjin han and Felix have 2 guards roaming there in the back side of the mansion.

Felix:no guards at the front but at the back! Wow. What a brain.
They then slowly went and cracked their necks and boom their soul left, they hide the bodies in the bushes and went inside, quietly.

Chan: Jeongin is there anyone in the room?
He asked through the walkie-talkie......

Jeongin : yes, all of them are here, talking.
Chan:okay, now you all listen,

He said addressing those who were inside the building.

Chan:this room has 2 doors, one is here and one is on the back side, it's more like a back door,  hyunjin han and Felix will enter from the back door to the room and me Minho and changbin will enter from the front door, got it?
Thay all got his point getting ready

Chan:at the count if three, we will enter and shoot their asses off.. but try not to shoot Jackson dead.. just shoot his arm or leg, cuz... We can't let him die easily.
Ok so at the count if three.

1
2
3!

They all barged in and started to fire, and successfully they got the control and lead in the fight. The members of GOT7 were lying dead while Jackson was shot in his leg.

(Sorry I didn't write those fighting parts cuz idk why, actually tbh, it's just jwliebdmslw hehe just imagine by yourself that they got him)

Jackson:ahh  my leg

Seungmin Jeongin and yn also arrived because they told them that everything is now under STRAY KIDS control so they can come in now.

Chan grabbed Jackson by his collar

Chan:you mf, didn't I warned you last time that not to mess with stray kids????
He said, anger clearly in his eyes.
Jackson: I'm s-sorry please leave me I-I will never mess with you a-again.

Minho:yes you will not mess with us again because you're gonna be dead
He said smirking.

Chan:take this mf.
Han and Felix took him and injected him something so it can be easier to take him.

Chan looked at yn
Chan:they hurted you, means they hurted me, you're my sister and I can't see you hurting, now he's gonna.suffer like he made you hyunjin and us suffer.

Yn nodded and gave him a reassuring smile and Chan also did.

Chan:ok boys, let's head back, and yeah, don't forget to blow this place up.

They blowed the place and left to their mansion.

Next day:

Yn is currently sitting in her room reading a book.
Hyunjin came in
Hyunjin: bella come on
He said pulling her out of bed
She stood up
Yn:but where?
Hyunjin: you'll see baby.

He then held her hand and went out of the room, down to the "basement"
Yn held his hand tightly being kinda scared of the atmosphere of the basement.
Hyunjin:don't be afraid baby, just a few more steps and we're here.

After a few steps, you saw a man sitting on a chair tied up with ropes and also, chan was there.

The man was no other than Jackson.

Chan:oh you both are here, now it's your turn, torture him, or do Anything,

Hyunjin sat on the chair Infront of him along with yn on his lap and grabbed a tool.

Hyunjin:baby now look how he suffers for what he had done.
He pulled his one nail out and then two and then all.
He was shouting in pain

Jackson:ahhhhh please have some mercy
Hyunjin:why,???

Yn:hyun please let's goo I can't see this
She said hiding her face in his neck, can't able to see the bloody man Infront of her.

Hyunjin:as you wish baby

They got up and started to go until hyunjin turned around and said
Hyunjin: I'm not done with you
He glared at him and left

EXTRAS+

Okayy

You have waited for so long

Thanks for the patience, I really appreciate that 😌

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7K 3 22
Y/N has a lot in her mind and life. She needs to make sure not get fired from her job as a first instance. Ever since she has been kicked out by her...
405K 21.3K 70
"-Why do you always drink wine at parties?" "-That's how I count my members and signal them it's time to withdraw." Both Mafia and the police are af...
184K 5.2K 37
[MAFIA AU] In a dangerous country where gangs lurk in every corner, KIM YUN-YEONG runs into LEE KNOW, the boss of the most dangerous gang in Korea. S...
132K 4.5K 35
•Away from everything he's known, he meets someone different, someone who, unaware of who he really is, listens to him and tries her best to make him...