Weed and lovin

De LovelyBC23

When famous son of DJ Sky , ddot falls for the drill rapper DDOSOMA Mai multe

Characters
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25

9

1.9K 56 42
De LovelyBC23

Couple Days Later
DD's POV

Right now me and Ddot were in the car driving to the house we would be staying at while we in Cali. "You good ma you been quiet for a little minute now?" I asked him. "Yeah I'm good just a little tired." he said to me.

"Then just go to sleep it's not like you the one driving." I said to him as I made a left turn. "No because then you will be driving and bored and shit so I can just stay up with you." he said to me.

"Ma you don't got to so just go to sleep I'll be fine." I said to him. "Like I said no so let's talk about something like what are we doing with our first day of being in Cali?" he asked me. "Well Luh Tyler down here and I know he having some house party so we going to that tonight." I said to him.

"You going to be chill at this party?" he asked me. "What you mean by that?" I asked him. "What I mean is are you going to let me be me at this party meaning don't be overprotective if a song play and I start shaking my ass." he said to me.

"As long as no other nigga besides me come up behind you when you doing that then I don't care what you do." I said to him. "Yeah you saying that now until you one see my outfit and two when we actually get to the party." he said to me.

"What you think you about to wear to this party?" I asked him. "Single or not DD if I want to look good I'm going to make sure I look good." he said to me. "Darrian don't play with me tonight." I said to him.

"I love seeing you get all upset and shit." he said to me as he started laughing and gave me a kiss on the cheek. "I bet yo little ass do because that's all you do is get me upset for no reason." I said to him. "Yeah because you get aggressive and that shit be turning me on." he said to me.

"Change the subject before I pull this car over and fuck you in the back seat." I said to him and he got quiet real quick. "See that made yo ass be quiet." I said to him. "Fuck you." he said to me.

"You're not ready for it but have your peoples called you yet?" I asked him. "No and I hope it stays that way because I don't want to deal with them and have them ruin my mood." he said to me.

"That's why I wanted you to come with me so you wouldn't be all depressed and shit." I said to him. "I wasn't going to be depressed." he said to me. "That's a damn lie but stick with your story I guess." I said to him.

"Wait my mom is calling me." he said to me. "Answer it." I said to him and then he answered the phone. "Hello?" he answered the phone. "DÓNDE DEMONIOS ESTÁS ?" she yelled at him. (WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU)

"Me fui a Cali con DD No quería estar en casa con todos ustedes" he said to her. (I left to Cali with DD I didn't want to be home with yall) . "Debes ser jodidamente estúpido porque lo que en tu sano juicio dijo que te escabulleras con él." she said to him.

(You must be fucking stupid because what in your right mind said to sneak off with him) "Está bien, mami, te hablaré más tarde." he said to her and then he hung up. (Okay Mami ill talk to you later)

"Damn you deadass just hung up on her." I said to him. "Because I don't got type for none of they shit and now Desi is calling me but I ain't going to answer because I've been trying not to cuss her out for the longest." he said to me.

"Just blocked them or some shit until you get back I mean they going to be even more mad but at least they won't be able to call you right now." I said to him. "You're right because they all just been weird lately." he said to me.

"Speaking of weird Dotty is going to be here with us." I said to him and I just felt him staring at me. "How you going to have me around a nigga that you won't let me get my round with?" he asked me.

"You don't need to no round with him and plus Jay and then going to make sure he stay in his place while I make sure you don't be plotting against him." I said to him. "What makes you think I'm going to be plotting against him?" he asked him.

"That fact that I know you trying to figure out how you about to get your round with him without me finding out." I said to him. "Well if you let me get my round with him then I wouldn't have to do it without you knowing." he said to me.

"Like I told you before no because if he does some real damage to you then I'm definitely doing something that I won't regret." I said to him. "He's a bitch he ain't going to do nothing." he said to me.

"Then if you know he ain't going to nothing then stop trying to get your round with him." I said to him. "Fine but only because I can tell you really don't want me to fight him." he said to me.

"Good because I don't got time for his shit." I said to him as we pulled up to the house we staying in. "Come on I want to be under you." ddot said to me. "Damn ma let me park the car first so we can get out." I said to him.

"It's in park now come on." he said to me as he got out the car. "Inpatient ass nigga." I said to myself as I got out the car. "DD give me the key." he said to me. So then I gave him the key to go in the house while I grabbed our stuff.

"Yo DD where this party at again?" Jay asked me when he got out the car. "Somewhere downtown." I said to him. "You sure it's a good idea to bring Ddot you know he might ruin your image." Dotty said to me and I just ignored him.

"If y'all need me I'll be in the room with Ddot." I said to them and then I went in the house to the room. "Ma what you doing?" I asked him when I walked in the room. "Arguing with Desi because she keep texting me." he said to me.

"Let me see your phone." I said to him and then he gave me his phone. "What are you doing?" he asked me. "What I told you to do in the car and that's block them you're only going to be down here for like what 3 days so you'll be fine." I said to him.

"But now they are going to be even more upset and I don't want to deal with it." he said to me. "Then let them be upset because last time I checked I wanted you to be with me for you're mental health but you letting them ruin it by texting them back and shit." I said to him.

"Fine I'll forget all about them until I actually go back home because this weekend I just want to be with you." he said to me. "Glad you're seeing it how I'm seeing it now how about you show me the outfit you think you wearing tonight." I said to him.

"I'm wearing the outfit okay and it's not even that bad for real." he said to me. "You said that to me when you were showing me all those bikinis you had that you said you were wearing down here." I said to him. "You were just be dramatic when I showed you those." he said to me.

"You call it dramatic I call it making sure my boyfriend doesn't have other guys looking at him." I said to him. "When did we become official?" he asked me. "Stop playing with me Darrian." I said to him and he started laughing.

"But this is the outfit." he said to me as he showed me the outfit. "Fuck no yo whole ass is going to be out." I said to him. "That's the whole purpose." he said to me. "So what you want niggas to be looking at you and shit?" I asked him.

"Babe it's not that deep niggas are probably going to look even if I don't have my ass out." he said to me. "They don't need to be looking at all." I said to him. "Look at you being all protective." he said to me as he sat on my lap.

"You mines so of course I'm going to be protective over you." I said to him. "You can be protective but you got to let me wear what I want to wear without always having a problem with it." he said to me.

"Fine you can wear it but the moment I see a nigga come up to you tonight I promise you I'm boomin them." I said to him. "Okay then Mr Demon of Harlem." he said to me. "Glad you know my name." I said to him.

"But come on let's see if your brother and that opp ass nigga Dotty want smoke some weed." he said to me. "Weed addict." I said to him. "Fuck you but now come on." he said to me as he got off my lap dragging me to my brothers and them.

"Y'all want to smoke?" I asked them. "What type of weed you got?" Jay asked me. "Not he's weed it's mine and it's some new shit I just got called sour patch." Ddot said to him. "Hell yeah I don't know who yo plug is but they be giving you that good shit." DudeyLo said to him.

"So we really about to smoke with this wannabe female y'all trust that next he going to want to fuck all of y'all." Dotty said. "Nigga we not doing this shit today so if you don't want to smoke with us because he here then you can get the fuck on." I said to him.

"You just upset because I'm saying some real shit but know what I'm gonna leave but I bet you that you gonna see who he really is tonight at that party." Dotty said and then he got up and left. "Yo deadass someone need to check that nigga." Jay said.

"Forget him let's just get high and shit before this party." I said to them. So then we all started smoking and after we got done smoking we all got dressed for the party tonight.

^Ddot's Outfit
———————————————————————
At The Party

"Babe I want a drink." Ddot said to me. "Alright come on." I said to him as I grabbed his hand because with how good he looking I'll be damned if a nigga try to come up to him. "Give me two shots of Hennessy." Ddot said to the bartender.

So then we drunk our two shots. "I don't know why you chose Hennessy that shit is nasty." I said to him. "No it's not you just only drink white liquor when you need to have both white and dark liquor." he said to me.

"No yo ass just an alcoholic and weed addict." I said to him and before he could say anything Luh Tyler came up to us. "Wassup DD." he said to me as he dapped me up. "Wassup Tyler." I said to him.

"Hold on I know this ain't all you." he said to me as he was looking at Ddot. "Yeah it is now back the fuck up all up in his space." I said to him. "My bad I'm just in shock like you get all the good lookin ones like first Alabama and now him." he said to me and I felt Ddot staring at me.

"Don't mention her around him but I'll catch you later though." I said to him as he and Ddot walked away. "You good?" I asked him. "I don't like your ex being brought up around me." he said to me.

"I know you don't but I can't stop people from bringing her up even if you beside me or not." I said to him. "You can stop it you just don't want too." he said to me. "How do you expect me to stop it?" I asked him.

"Yes you can you see none of my friends bring up Chris when you're around." he said to me. "That's different though." I said to him. "No it's not so maybe you just like hearing her name or something." he said to me.

"What that don't even make sense." I said to him. "It does it's just you don't want to admit it." he said to me. "Ddot you're just overthinking." I said to him. "I don't think I am but you know what I don't want to argue so I'm going to get another drink maybe even four." he said to me and then he walked off.

"Seems like trouble in paradise was it because I brung up Alabama?" Tyler asked me as he came up to me. "Honestly I think it's deeper than that but he not going to admit it." I said to him. "Well don't let him get you down you at a party and may I remind you that you are the DD OSOMA." he said to me.

"Man you right come on let's party." I said to him. "Now you talking." he said to me. "AYO TELL THE BITCHES COME OVER HERE!" he yelled out. And then a whole bunch of girls came near us.

"Hold Ty I get me and Ddot just argued but if he see me with a whole bunch of bitches around me he's going to have a problem." I said to him. "Relax ain't like you about to take one of them home to fuck them." he said to me.

"Yeah how about you party with them I'm going to find my brother." I said to him and then I walked away to find Jay. "Yo DD where you been?" Jay asked me as he saw me. "I was with Ddot and then with Tyler." I said to him.

"Where is yo little feisty boyfriend?" he asked me. "He said that he was going to get some drinks maybe even four." I said to him. "Four drinks is he good?" he asked me. "Yeah we just got into a small argument but I'm pretty sure he's fine." I said to him.

"Look I know it ain't really my place to say this but you might need to go and find him because we did get high before this and now he's probably somewhere crossed faded." he said to me. "What you trying to say Jay?" I asked him.

"Wasn't his sister cross faded when she died?" he asked me. "Ain't nobody going to do shit to him though it's Ddot you know he can protect himself." I said to him. "Yeah that's when he's sober and right now I'm pretty sure he isn't." he said to me.

"Jay like I told you he can handle himself so stop worrying if I'm not worrying than neither should you." I said to him. "Alright if you think he's fine then I'll leave it alone." he said to me. "Good." I said to him.

"OH MY GOSH DD OSOMA CAN WE GET S PICTURE?!" a girl screamed at me with her friend. "Sure." I said to them. So then I took a couple of pictures with them. "Thank you." they said to me and then they walked off.

"Even at your own friends party you still have to deal with fans." he said to me. "Yeah but it's cool you know." I said to him. And then he checked his phone. "Who you over there texting?" I asked him.

"DudeyLo now come with me." he said to me. "Yo Jay where we going?" I asked him. "Look I told you to find Ddot but you didn't listen so DudeyLo found him and he's not alright." he said to me. "What you mean he not alright?" I asked him.

"You'll see when we get to him." he said to me. So then we walking for a good minute until we walked into a room and that's when I saw Ddot and DudeyLo. "The fuck happened to him?" I asked DudeyLo.

"Man all I know is I saw him not really in his right mind and then I saw like three dudes bring him up here and before they could do anything I came in here." he said to me. "Darrian look at me." I said to him and he looked at me but quickly looked away.

"Ma come on I need you to talk to me." I said to him. "I don't want to talk." he said to me and I knew he didn't want to talk but I got to get him to talk. "Can y'all give us a second?" I asked them.

"Yeah and I'm pretty sure y'all gonna leave when y'all get done so let me know when y'all make it back to the crib." Jay said to me. "Alright." I said to him and then him and DudeyLo left out the room.

"Ma they gone so now you can talk to me please." I said to him. "Even with them gone I still don't want to talk." he said to me. "Come on you got to though." he said to me. "DD please stop trying to make me talk I'll talk eventually just not now." he said to me as his voice cracked.

"Okay then we can talk later but for now let's get you back to the crib." I said to him. So then I grabbed his hand to make sure he was close to me and walked out the house to the car.

"You good ma?" I asked him. And he just nodded his head. "Ma I'm sorry I shouldn't have left you alone all because of an argument because if I didn't then none of this would of happened to you." I said to him.

"It's not your fault it's mine if I would have listened to you and not wore this than maybe they wouldn't have even came up to me." he said to me. "Don't blame yourself ma it doesn't matter if you were just were a hoodie and some jeans they still shouldn't have tried to take advantage of you." I said to him.

"You're right and plus even if I wasn't wearing this it would of still happened to me anyways." he said to me and then I looked at him. "What you mean by that?" I asked him and then he looked at me for a second. "Dotty set the whole thing up."
————————————————————————-

princedarri

                                       •••

princedarri he's my safe place❤️
liked by 12k others
COMMENTS DISABLED

DDOSOMA

DDOSOMA I promise you I'm gonna give you the world
Liked by 16k others
COMMENTS DISABLED

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

7.6K 297 6
𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 , 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘢𝘭𝘸𝘢𝘺𝘴 𝘪𝘯 𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙨𝙚 𝙖𝙞𝙧𝙥𝙤𝙙𝙨..
24K 500 39
This all started after DD's lil brother died July 9,2022 was the day DD lost his lil brother Nottis dream was to become a big well known rapper. Him...
111K 4.3K 42
in which we read about the life of ddot and his lover. - SUGARHILL DDOT ⚘ ★ ᜊ . © 𝐊𝐄𝐍𝐍𝐍𝐄𝐗𝐓𝐃𝐎𝐎𝐑𝐑...
16.9K 252 26
Ddot x dd (mostly)