Total Drama: Lindsay X Male R...

Por SkyZJ99

You are a famous teenage actor who received an offer from Chris McLean to be apart of a new reality show call... Más

Prologue: Island
Not So Happy Campers- Part 2
The Big Sleep
Dodgebrawl
Not Quite Famous
New Deal
The Sucky Outdoors
Phobia Factor
Up The Creek
Paintball Deer Hunter
If You Can't Take The Heat...
Who Can You Trust?
Basic Straining
X-Treme Torture
Brunch Of Disgustingness
Bros Unite
No Pain, No Game

Not So Happy Campers- Part 1

2.1K 40 53
Por SkyZJ99

Scene opens up to a dock area overlooking a river with land in the background. The host, Chris McLean pops up from the bottom of the frame.

Chris: Yo! We're coming at you live from Camp Wawanakwa, somewhere in Muskoka, Ontario. I'm your host, Chris McLean. Dropping season one of the hottest new reality show on television, right now!

Chris walks across the dock.

Chris: Here's the deal, 22 campers have signed up to spend 8 weeks right here at this crummy old summer camp.

Chris stops at the end of the dock.

Chris: They'll compete in challenges against each other. Then have to face the judgement of their fellow campers. Every 3 days, one team will either win a reward, or watch one of their team member's walk down the dock of shame.

Chris presents the dock of shame as a picture of a run down boat with strings holding the picture up drops right next to Chris.

Chris: Take a ride on the loser boat, and leave Total Drama Island, for good.

Scene cuts to a campfire pit with 9 sitting logs near it.

Chris: Their fate will be decided here, at the dramatic campfire ceremonies where each week, all but one camper will receive a marshmallow.

Chris grabs the marshmallow stick, eats the fluffy snack and tosses the stick.

Chris: In the end, only one will be left standing and will be rewarded with cheesy tabloid fame and a small fortune, which let's face it, they'll probably blow in a week. To survive, they'll have to battle black flies, grizzly bears, disgusting camp food...

Mutated Worm: Hey now!

Chris: ...and each other. Every moment will be caught on one of the hundreds of cameras situated all over the camp.

Scene cuts to various shots of cameras across the camp from a camera in a bird nest to a camera stuck with duct tape, to a totem pole. Scene cuts back to Chris.

Chris: Who will crumble under the pressure? Find out here right now on... Total. Drama. Island.

(A/N: God, I love that theme song.)

Y/N was sitting on the front side of the speed boat overlooking the wilderness. One of the best things about Canada was the beautiful scenery and forests. Y/N checked his bags to make sure he has what he needs, he has some swim trunks, a couple of beach towels, a few water bottles, some sunscreen, soap, comic books, toothpaste and a toothbrush. As Y/N was still looking through his bags, the boat driver spoke.

Boat Driver: Hey, Mr. L/N?

Y/N: Yeah?

The boat driver shows him a poster of Y/N as Johnny Anderson from the teen drama show, "The Lives That Change Us."

Boat Driver: Could you sign this? It's for my little girl, she's a huge fan.

Y/N smiles at this, usually he would find autograph signings annoying, but for kids, Y/N would make an exception.

Y/N: Sure thing, dude. I'll need a pen.

Boat Driver: Oh yeah, of course. Here.

The boat driver hands the poster and pen to
Y/N. The young actor signs his name on the poster and hands them back to the driver.

Boat Driver: Thanks. My daughter is gonna lose her mind when she sees this.

Y/N: No problem.

Boat Driver: Oh, hey, we're almost here.

Y/N looks ahead and sees that he's approaching the island.

After introducing Izzy, Chris notices the last boat coming.

Chris: Ohhhhohoho! Here comes the final contestant. To all the people watching at home, have we got a surprise for you! You know him from the hit teen drama show, "The Lives That Change Us," or the spy thriller film that won best picture, "The Impossible Mission." May I introduce to you, Y/N L/N!

Almost all of the other contestants were shocked after what Chris just said. The boat arrives and Y/N steps on to the dock with his bags.

Chris: Y/N L/N! It's an honor to have you at Total Drama Island!

Y/N: No problem. Glad to be here.

Y/N looks at the other contestants as almost all of them were at a loss for words. The punk rock guy had a disinterest look on his face while a blonde girl wearing a bonnet had a confused expression.

Lindsay: Who is he again? He looks so familiar.

Y/N: Uhhhh... Hello... Everyone.

The awkward silence hung around for a few seconds until Chris cleared his throat.

Chris: Now that everyone is here, first thing's first. We need a group photo for the promos. Everyone on the end of the dock.

The contestants snapped out of their surprise and walked towards the end of the dock. Y/N was standing between a muscular woman and a big blonde guy wearing a white shirt with a blue maple leaf on it. Everyone made poses as Chris hopped on the boat with a camera.

Chris: Ok, one, two, three. Oops! Ok, forgot the lens cap.

Chris presses a button on the camera and the lens cap slides open.

Chris: Ok, hold the pose. One, two- oh no wait. Card's full. Hang on.

Leshawna: Come on, man. My face is starting to freeze.

Y/N: The face freezing pain gets numb after a while. Trust me, I've experienced them.

The blonde girl next to Leshawna giggles at
Y/N's joke.

Chris: Got it, ok. Everyone say, "Wawanakwa!"

Everyone: Wawanakwa!

The dock breaks beneath all of the teens and they all fall into the water as Chris takes the picture.

Chris: Ok, guys, dry off and meet at the campfire pit in 10.

All of the campers groaned, some swam to the beach area while others swam to the dock. Y/N was about to climb up until the big blonde guy reached his hand out.

Owen: Want some help?

Y/N grabbed the big guy's hand as he was pulled out of the water.

Y/N: Thanks. I appreciate the help.

Owen: No problem, man. I'm Owen.

The two guys shook each other's hands.

Y/N: I'm Y/N. But, you obviously know that.

Owen: Yeah! My folks love The Lives That Change Us. I watched a few episodes and I gotta say, you were really awesome! Oh! Are we gonna be on the same team?

Y/N: I hope so, you seem like a nice guy.

Owen: You can thank my folks. I wouldn't be the lovable burping and farting machine am today if it wasn't for them.

Y/N: That's nice. Wait. Did you say burping and far-

A whine interrupted Y/N's question. Both guys look to see a blonde girl wearing a blue bandanna standing on the dock. She had an upset look on her face as she was completely all wet.

Lindsay: This is SO not fair!

Y/N: I'll help that girl over there. See you at the campfire?

Owen: Totally! I'll save a seat for you. Later,
Y/N. It was nice talking.

Y/N: Same to you.

Owen walks across the dock to meet with the others. Y/N went to one of his bags and pulls out one of his beach towels and walks toward the blonde girl.

Y/N: Here.

Y/N wraps the towel on the blonde girl, she looks at Y/N surprised.

Y/N: You ok? You're not hurt are you?

Lindsay: I'm fine. Thanks! You are like, so nice.

Y/N: Don't mention it.

The blonde girl begins to dry herself off. The girl was wearing brown cowgirl boots with heels and an orange mini skirt. She's also wearing a brown tank top with a red crop top underneath that exposes her midriff and shows off her very big cleavage. Y/N quickly averts his eyes away from her cleavage and back to the blonde's face. As Y/N studies the girl's face in front of him, he could feel a faint sense of familiarity.

Y/N: Hey, aren't you Lindsay?

Lindsay looks at Y/N surprised

Lindsay: I am! Are you psychic? Please tell me you're psychic!

Y/N: It's me, Y/N.

Lindsay looks at Y/N confused.

Y/N: Y/N L/N.

Lindsay scratches her head in confusion.

Y/N: I did a photo shoot with you a while back.

Lindsay: Ohhhhhhhhhh! I remember you! You were that cute boy I did a photo shoot with!

Y/N: That's... what I just said.

Y/N would do photo shoots from time to time, nothing too suggestive. Just modeling for brands and all that stuff. That was when he met Lindsay, they both got along very well and the shoot was a success. It was nothing too crazy, just a guy and a girl dressing up in different clothes posing together. After the shoot, Lindsay gave Y/N her phone number so they could stay in contact. Unfortunately, she accidentally gave him a phone number for a pizza restaurant.

Out of nowhere, Lindsay gives Y/N a big hug.

Lindsay: It's so great so see you again! I didn't know you would be on the show too!

Lindsay's big breasts squishes against Y/N's chest. His cheeks start to turn light red.

Y/N: I-i just thought I try something new, y'know?

Lindsay looks at Y/N with a smile.

Lindsay: Oh my gosh, same here. Do we share the same wavelength?

Y/N: (chuckles) I guess so.

Y/N grabs another towel from his bag and dries himself off too. After he finishes, he looks toward the camp and sees all the other campers heading for the campfire.

Y/N: We should get going, we don't want to be late.

Lindsay: (gasps) You're right! Come on! Let's go!

Lindsay tosses the towel on the dock and grabs Y/N's hand and they began to run. As they approach the campfire, Y/N notices a seat next to Owen, looks like he kept his promise. But, as they get closer, Owen notices an orange haired girl walking past him, he quickly presents the seat next to him and the orange haired girl sits there. Y/N was surprised but he didn't feel hurt about it. Thankfully, there another seat next to the orange haired girl.

Y/N: You can have the seat.

Lindsay: Are you sure?

Y/N: It's fine. I can stand.

Lindsay: Ok, thanks.

Lindsay approaches the seat and sits down. While, Y/N stands next to her. Lindsay gives him a smile.

Lindsay: You're such a gentleman.

Y/N: I try.

A couple minutes pass, and Chris explains how everything will go.

Chris: This is Camp Wawanakwa, your home for the next 8 weeks. The campers sitting around you will be your cabin mates, your competition, and maybe even your friends. You dig? The camper who manages to stay on Total Drama Island the longest without getting voted off will win $100,000.

Duncan: Excuse me. What will the sleeping arrangements be? Because I'd like to request a bunk under her.

An angry asian girl started to get a bit nervous.

Heather: They're not coed, are they?

Chris: No. Girls get one side of each cabin and dudes get the other.

Lindsay raises her hand.

Lindsay: Excuse me, Kyle? Can I have a cabin with a lake view since I'm the prettiest?

Chris: Ok, you are. But that's not really how it works here. And it's Chris.

The two girls wearing matching outfits start to get worried.

Katie: I have to live with Sadie, or I'll die.

Sadie: And I'll break out in hives. It's true.

Y/N: That's not how it works.

Lindsay: It's not?!

A goth girl looks miserable.

Gwen: This cannot be happening.

Owen tries to cheer her up by bringing Gwen and the jock, Tyler closer to him, making them both uncomfortable.

Owen: Aw, come on, guys, it'll be fun. It's like a big sleepover.

Tyler: (whispering to Gwen) At least you don't have to sleep next to him.

Both Gwen and Tyler look over to see Duncan giving a deer a noogie.

Chris pulls out a list.

Chris: Here's the deal. We're gonna split you into two teams. If I call your name out, go stand over there. Gwen. Trent. Heather. Y/N. Lindsay. Beth. Katie. Owen. Leshawna. Cody. And Noah.

Both Lindsay and Y/N smile at each other as they are both in the same team.

Chris: From this moment on, you are officially known as...

Chris tosses a green banner at Owen. Owen catches it and it reveals gopher with its fist up screaming.

Chris: ... The Screaming Gophers!

Owen: Yeah! I'm a gopher! Woo!

Katie: Wait! What about Sadie?

Chris: The rest of you over here. Geoff. Bridgette. D.J. Tyler. Sadie. Izzy. Courtney. Ezekiel. Duncan. Eva. And Harold. Move! Move! Move! Move!

The other half of the campers moves towards a different spot, except Sadie and Courtney.

Sadie: But Katie's a gopher! I have to be a gopher!

Courtney: Sadie, is it? Come on. It'll be ok.

Courtney brings Sadie to the other team.

Sadie: This is so unfair! I miss you, Katie!

Katie: I miss you, too!

Chris tosses a red banner at Harold. Harold catches it and it reveals an angry bass.

Chris: You guys will be officially known as... The Killer Bass!

Harold: That's awesome. It's like... amazing.

Chris: All right, campers. You and your team will be on camera in a public areas during this competition.

Scene cuts Chris sitting in an outhouse with a camera pointing at him.

Chris: You'll also be able to share your innermost thoughts on tape with video diaries any time you want. Let the audience at home what you're really thinking, or just get something off your chest.

*BZZZT*

Gwen: Um, Ok... So far this sucks.

*BZZZT*

Lindsay is seen standing looking around with her bottom in the frame.

Lindsay: I don't get it. Where's the camera guy?

*BZZZT*

A duck is applying lipstick on its beak.

Duck: (Quack?!)

Wait, how can a duck hold a lipstick?

*BZZZT*

Owen: Hey, everyone, check this out. I have something very important to say.

Owen farts and laughs.

(A/N: He has spoken.)

*BZZZT*

Y/N: Ok, not only this is my first day at a reality show, but it's also my first day at a summer camp. Wow. My life is strange.

Unbeknownst to Y/N, the smell Owen left still lingers in the outhouse.

Y/N: UGH! When was the last time someone cleaned this thing?!

*Confessional end*

Chris: All right, any questions? Cool. Let's find your cabins.

Everyone follows Chris until they come across two cabins.

Chris: Gophers, you're in the east cabin. Bass, you're in the west.

The campers brought their belongings to their cabins and began unpacking. The last people who are bringing their things are Y/N and Trent.

Trent: Hey, I don't want to look like a Buddy Pine and make you uncomfortable, but, you were awesome in The Impossible Mission.

Y/N: Thanks. You seem less like a Buddy Pine and more like a chill guy.

Trent: (chuckles) That's a relief. But, I gotta ask, if you don't mind, why exactly are you in a reality show?

Y/N: I just thought I want to broaden my horizons, you know? Try something else other than acting.

Trent: I hear ya'.

Trent and Y/N hear a guy's scream heading their way. The source of the scream was none other than Cody Anderson hurdling out the girl's side of the cabin and in their direction. Cody crashed on the grass a couple feet away from them. Both Trent and Y/N were unfazed.

Y/N: I'll help this guy, you should get your stuff unpacked.

Trent: Sure thing. Nice meeting you, man.

Y/N: Likewise.

Trent and Y/N fist bumped and the chill guy
walked towards the cabin. Y/N set one of his bags down to help Cody up.

Y/N: You ok, kid?

Cody: Yeah I'm fi- Hey! You're Y/N L/N.

Y/N: Last time I checked.

Cody: Well, the name's Cody Anderson. Hey, your character from The Lives That Change Us has same last name as mine. Was that a coincidence or intentional?

Y/N could tell this Cody guy is a bit full of himself but Y/N doesn't want to, ironically enough, start drama. So the teen actor decided to play along.

Y/N: No, it was definitely a coincidence.

Cody: Well, that's too bad. Anderson is a real popular name with the ladies. Speaking of which, I'm a huge hit with the ladies where I come from.

Y/N: I don't doubt it. By the way, what were you doing at the girl's side of the cabin?

Cody: Uhhh. Just one of girls playing hard to get. It's the usual business, but you would know right? With your experience with some popular ladies in Hollywood.

Y/N: Nah, I never found time for that. Anyway, I better get to unpacking, I suggest you do the same.

Cody: Sure sure. Oh! Just one thing real quick. Could you just look at the camera over there and say, "Cody Anderson's a true ladies man."

Y/N sighs and looks at the camera filming them.

Y/N: Cody Anderson's a true ladies man.

Cody: Awesome! Thanks man. This will really help me out at home.

Y/N: Yeah, yeah.

Y/N walks away. Chris approaches near the cabin to check on everyone's progress. Gwen is seen sitting on the steps of the cabin while Lindsay walks out the door to ask Chris a question.

Lindsay: Where are the outlets? I have to plug in my straightening iron.

Chris: There are some in the communal bathrooms just across the way.

Lindsay: Communal bathrooms? But I'm not catholic.

Chris: Not communion, communal.

Gwen: It means we shower together... Idiot.

Lindsay: Awwwwww, come on!

Gwen covers her ears from her whining. Owen, Trent, and Noah lean out of the door to see while Y/N stood near.

Owen: I'm glad we're in our own cabin with just guys. You know what I mean?

Y/N cringed at what Owen just said while both Trent and Noah just look at Owen with annoyed looks. The two teens went back into the cabin.

Owen: I mean no, I didn't mean it like that! I LOVE chicks. I just don't want to sleep near them.

Owen realizes what he just said and ran back into the cabin to clarify.

Y/N: You should pick better choice of words, Owen.

Owen: I know!

Geoff calls out to Chris on the other cabin.

Geoff: Excuse me, Chris. Is there a chaperone of any kind in this facility?

Chris: You're all 18 years old. As old as a counselor in training at a regular summer camp. So, other than myself, you'll be unsupervised. You've got a half an hour to unpack and meet me back at the main lodge starting now.

Geoff: Nice.

Suddenly, the whole camp could hear Lindsay's scream from the cabin. Y/N, Gwen, Tyler, D.J., Harold, Heather, Duncan, and Leshawna peek their heads in the girl's door.

Leshawna: Oh, man, that white girl can scream.

The campers see Lindsay standing on her tip toes on a stool cowering in fear at the sight of a cockroach on the floor.

Lindsay: What is it? Kill it! Kill it!

Y/N: Hold on, I'll take care of it.

Y/N walks toward the cockroach to step on it, but the little shit started crawling all over the floor at a fast pace. It was enough to freak D.J. out to the point where he shrieks like a little girl and jumps toward one of the beds, breaking it.

Gwen: That was my bed.

Harold went into the cabin to help kill the cockroach. He mashed his foot on the ground but the cockroach escaped the impact causing everyone in the cabin to freak out. It crawled towards Heather and she jumped on the top bunk to avoid the little bastard. Leshawna tried stepping on it too, but it also dodged her stomp. Y/N tries stepping on it repeatedly but with no success. The cockroach was about to make its escape until Duncan came in with an axe. He raised his axe up to seal the little waste of space's fate.

Cockroach: Help Me!

*crack*

Gwen: Well, that's one way to kill a cockroach.

Harold: Awesome!

The is axe is stuck on the floor with the cockroach split in half. Y/N walks over to Lindsay, who is hiding behind D.J.

Y/N: You ok Lindsay? If it ever happens again. Just let me know, I'll be better prepared next time.

Lindsay: Awwww my hero.

Lindsay runs up to Y/N and gives him another big hug. Y/N blushed and nervously chuckles. Duncan rolls his eyes.

Duncan: They always go for the celebrities.

Y/N: Oh right.

Lindsay gets go of Y/N as he holds his hand up for a handshake.

Y/N: Thanks for the save. I'm Y/N L-

Duncan: Yeah yeah. I know who you are. Hell, everyone here knows who you are.

Y/N: Oh right, yeah. But still, thanks for the save.

Duncan: Sure. Whatever.

The punk rock guy pulls the axe out of the cabin floor and walks out of the cabin with the axe over his shoulder.

Y/N: ...What's his problem?

Scene cuts to the main lodge. All of the campers are standing in a line for food, but before they could eat, the chef named... well, Chef introduced himself... with a very drill instructor attitude.

Chef: Listen up! I serve it three times a day, and you'll eat it three times a day! Grab your tray, get your food, and sit your butts down NOW!

Beth: Excuse me, will we be getting all of the major food groups?

Instead of answering Beth's question, Chef drops... what ever it is onto Beth and Harold's hamburger buns.

Harold: Yeah, 'cause I get hypoglycemic real bad if I don't get enough sugar.

Chef: You'll get a a lot of shut the heck up!

Beth and Harold ran away to the table. As the line keeps going, it was Y/N, Lindsay, and Gwen's turn. Chef notices the boy approaching.

Chef: Well, well, well, look who it is. Mr. Celebrity.

Lindsay: Ummm. I think you have him mistaken for someone else. His name is-

Chef slammed his fist on the counter.

Chef: I know who he is! (To Y/N) Just because you're a celebrity, doesn't mean you'll get better food than this.

Chef plops that mush stuff on all three plates.

Y/N: Good. I told Chris not to give me special privileges. I want to be equal like everyone else.

Gwen gives a surprised look. Usually when she would read about celebrities, they were high and mighty jerks. But to see a celebrity who wants nothing special shocked Gwen. Chef also had a surprised face after what Y/N said.

Chef: You did? W-well uhhh... Good! Because I'm still not gonna serve you anything better than this!

Y/N: Fine by me. (To Lindsay) I'll save you a seat.

Lindsay give Y/N a warm smile. The actor walks to the table with his tray full of slop while Lindsay stays to ask Chef.

Lindsay: Excuse me, my nutritionist says I shouldn't eat any whit sugar, white flour, or, like, dairy.

A fly swarms near Chef and he crushes it with his hand.

Gwen: I don't think that's gonna be a problem.

Lindsay: (cheerfully) Cool.

Lindsay picks up her tray also full of slop and walks towards where Y/N's sitting. 30 minutes pass as the campers continue eating. The food was really not good... like, at all. But, it was edible, at least they hope it was. Chris comes in through the front door.

Chris: Welcome to the main lodge.

Geoff: Yo, my man. Can we order a pizza?

Chef throws a cleaver and it lands near the frame of the front door, startling Chris a little.

Geoff: Woah! It's cool, G. Brown slop is cool. Right guys?

All of the camper nervously nod in agreement.

Chris: Your first challenge begins in 1 hour.

Katie: What do you think they'll make us do?

D.J.: It's our first challenge. How hard can it be?

Scene cuts all of the campers wearing their swimsuits standing over a cliff overlooking water. They're all approximately 1000 above ground.

D.J.: Oh, Shit.

To Be Continued.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

81.9K 1.5K 39
started july 2021 ended october 2021 - ser·en·dip·i·ty /ˌserənˈdipədē/ the occurrence or development of events by chance in a beneficial way; findin...
416K 10.7K 70
I know why you're here, don't try to lie to yourself hehe. Y'all here to either win some major cash or you're in it to get some action with the one...
6.4K 134 33
Lewis McLean is the only child of Chris McLean. But... nobody really knows that he exists. He's been out of the spotlight for his entire life, meanw...
34.3K 958 14
𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 Y/N was accepted to the new season of Total Drama World Tour. A chance to win 1 million dollars. But as she stepped on the plane she...