[ 𝐁𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑 ] 𝗗...

Von _Xialin

[ Debut or Die x Male Oc ] in which a Twenty-five year old man; Han Soo-min passed out(?) from exhaustion, he... Mehr

Disclaimer
01
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16

02

2K 122 12
Von _Xialin

Idol.

During my workdays, I earned my living expenses as a videographer. Capturing records about the idols as a proxy service when I don't earn much money as a Bartender.

Though, thanks to that I experienced all sort of things that could happen in this field.

On top of that, because I went around places to shoot so much, there were even days where I unnecessarily overindulged myself.

Even so...

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

[ 50 points~ Try a bit harder host! ٩(^ᗜ^ )و ´- ]

I have been moving around for 45 minutes and i already feel exhausted, I flopped to the ground; breathing heavily.

"Just... g..give me a few minutes to recover..!" I muttered as I laid on the ground tiredly.

...I don't even know what I'm doing right now.

Status Window.

Simply put, it's like a required element that's hard to leave out in hunter genres.

It's said to be a one of a kind information window that shows mine and other's current skills.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Achievement completed!
   <First Ever Attempt>

Level 0 > 1

1 point acquired!

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"Ugh... my back hurts.." I muttered and a sigh escaped my lips as I could hear the system giggling.

[ Cheer up host! You acquired 1 point, which you can level up one of your skills! ]

I let out a sigh as I looked at my Status Window.

And it seems like my status window was only specific to idols.

As I expected...

Once I started singing, I leveled up.

"What is this achievement?..." I muttered in confusion.

"There's so many..."

...There's a lot of pages, but I can't view the contents... It means I should probably complete it from the beginning.

[ Dear host, try adding your point to your designated skill you want to upgrade! ( ˶ˆᗜˆ˵ ) ]

"Status Window."

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

LEVEL: 1
NICKNAME: NONE

VOCALS: C
DANCE: D
VISUAL: C
TALENTS: -

CHARACTERISTIC:
UNLIMITED POTENTIAL POWER

        REMAINING POINTS: 1

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"1 point distribution to dance."

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

LEVEL: 1
NICKNAME: NONE

VOCALS: C
DANCE: D+
VISUAL: C
TALENTS: -

CHARACTERISTIC:
UNLIMITED POTENTIAL POWER

        REMAINING POINTS: 0

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

I'll try and give it another go.

[ Alrighty! Let's start the music so host can practice some dance moves! ٩(^ᗜ^ )و ´- ]

I stood up and slowly breathed in and breathed out. I continued the steps on the videos that < system 577 > has been showing me since yesterday after that huge catastrophe and I kept denying that it was fake and not real.

Forward.

Spin to the left.

Move my hand right and upwards.

Slight bend my back, twist my wrist slightly to the left and move my head to the left.

[ WOOHOO!! ✺◟(^∇^)◞✺ System 577 is so happy that Host evolved in his dancing skills! ]

I sighed in relief and I looked at the system.

"How many points did I get this time?" I questioned the system.

[ ٩(^ᗜ^ )و ´- Host got 80 points this time! You received two points! ]

I hummed as I noticed that I gained two points when I reached 80 points.

Possibly the 100 points, I could receive three points.

With this, I am certain that this situation is no joke.

Even though, I don't know anything...

I have no plans to die.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Status Abnormality
       ‘Debut or Die’

If you don't make your debut as an idol within the set period of time, you will die.

   REMAINING TIME: D-365

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"Anyways, I'm all good as long as I debut right?"

[ System agrees, don't worry too much host, this system will help you debut! ( ˶ˆᗜˆ˵ ) ]

I let out a sigh and a small smile on my face.

I flinched when I heard a loud < ting > on my head, "What the... What was that about, system?" I questioned the system.

[ 65 points have been scored! You have received one point, Host! (≧∇≦)/ ]

I looked at the system confused on how I scored 65 points, when I did nothing at all.

Oh, well. I have three points remaining in total right now.

[ Does Host want to use his three remaining points on one of the skills? ]

"System, use one point on Vocal."

[ This system will do as you command! ( ˶ˆᗜˆ˵ ) ]

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

LEVEL: 1
NICKNAME: NONE

VOCALS: C+
DANCE: D+
VISUAL: C
TALENTS: -

CHARACTERISTIC:
UNLIMITED POTENTIAL POWER

        REMAINING POINTS: 2

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"We'll save the remaining two points for something we really need." I said with a smile.

[ Host? Where are we going? (。·  v  ·。) ? ]

"To the Salon."

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Until when will you let ONE TICKET decide your joy!

YOUR STOCK WILL GROW WITH EVERY PURCHASE!

RELISTED!
IDOL
━━━━━━━━
NC

PARTICIPANT APPLICATIONS OPEN

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"They're doing that program again?"

"I thought they gave up after screwing up season two..."

"Seems like the entertainment industry couldn't forget the taste of money."

"Geez, they should just focus on the television sounds if they have time for this..."

"You're all done sir~" The hairdresser says with a smile as she finishes trimming some sides on the male's hair.

[ Host looks like you can register for the IDOL NC right now! ]

I would if I could.

[ Eh?? What does that mean, host? (。·  v  ·。) ? ]

What if we get scammed? Didn't you hear the ladies talking about it?

"Welcome sir." The female on the counter greets me with a smile, I smiled back at her and greeted her.

"Good morning ma'am, do you think you can trim my hair slightly?" I asked as the hairdresser who is available nodded.

"Yes, of course." She responded with a smile and led me to the chair.

I glanced beside me and saw a male who seems to be five inches taller than me.

[ Woah! Isn't he handsome, host? Do you want a haircut like that? ]

I don't like copying someone else's hairstyle.

[ Eh? (。·  v  ·。) ? But you'll look handsome like that man! ]

I made my decision and that's final, I'm only getting a trim and besides I'll style it at home.

[ Okei~ (⭑•͈ 𓎟 •͈ ) but isn't he handsome? ]

Hm? Why the question?

[ I wanna hear the host's opinion! ]

I guess he's okay, besides if I wanna judge the person by their looks... I would want to judge someone with their personality instead of their looks.

"You're done sir." She said with a smile as she finished trimming my hair.

"Thank you."

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

1022 words.

See you next time!

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

16.8K 542 21
-My first story. Please don't judge! My future stories have more potential I swear. Cringe and rushed! -Lee Minho tries to mostly isolate himself fro...
10.3K 473 6
Jisung is taking evening dance classes, but his nerves are getting the best of him, especially since his instructor (Minho) is ridiculously hot. His...
5.2K 193 43
He's close. Way to close. I feel strange. I m loosing it i think... My heartbeat starts racing and I hold my breath. What's wrong with me? Lee Minoh...
7K 302 35
Liam Walker is a young man who is trying his best to live a normal and simple life. But he has a problem... He is epileptic. After the age of six, hi...