When an eccentric Dragon help...

By anonymous_AT

Warning: mxm relationships For his soul to be kidnapped and tasked to save the world was beyond his imaginati... More

Auros Character Description
Auros
Chapter 1
Chapter 2

Chapter 3

1.7K 130 14
By anonymous_AT

Auros could only stare dumbly at the smiling man in front of him. Arthur, looked the same when he first met the man, if not even younger. And of course, his son is hiding behind Arthur, sensing his own Father's rage.

"Long time no see, Arthur" After giving out an exasperated sigh, Auros let out his sweet smile, which Aurelius hadn't seen for far too long. Maybe after his Papa's death.

"Indeed" was the only word Arthur could say, he obviously couldn't tell Auros that before coming back into this world, he had to suffer in another world, alone and without his family. But everything was worth it, teary-eyed, Arthur hugged Auros tightly.

Aurelius, meanwhile, had to cautiously join the hug, lest he got hit by his father.

"Uhmm, am I off the hook now?" Aurelius cautiously asked, and sheepishly successfully caused the beautiful atmosphere to break completely.

"For now" Auros replied, causing the red dragon to pout.

This sight made Arthur warm up immediately, he's back, he is back.

"I missed you two" Arthur could finally no longer hold it back and burst into tears. Causing Auros and Aurelius to run up to him in a hurry, making him smile a bit.

"How long has it been? Is the Roan Kingdom still standing? Is Haben still causing chaos left and right?" Auros couldn't help but chuckle wryly, especially at Arthur's last question, being reminded of how Haben used to surely make him wince once in a while.

"Slowly, we won't be able to answer them at once" Auros patted Arthur's back to calm his excitement by a level or two.

"It's been millennia, Papa. I'm a big boy now! and yes, the Roan Kingdom is still standing, their current king looks old, but their First prince looked just like the younger you, even Dad mistaken him for you for a second. And no, Uncle Haben turned into a hermit, would you believe that?! hahahahahaha" However, for some reason, or maybe because his papa is back, Aurelius mirrored the excitement just as perfectly.

Auros sighed as he watched Aurelius guffawed over Eruhaben's change and Arthur's look of disbelief. He will surely be unable to continue his quiet and busy life, and maybe that's for the better.

"Well, would you like to look around and see the change?" Auros smiled gently at the two, making both father and son excited. And their reaction brought a smile to Auros' face. Only God knows how much he missed a moment like this. When there's only the three of them, even if Arthur is always busy with his kingly duties, and Auros with his Queenly, Aurelius will always find a way to barge in and destroy whatever schedule or anything planned they have for the day and pull both of his overworking parents into a family bonding.

"Shall we visit the Roan Kingdom first? You should talk to Alberu, that kid looks too much like you" Auros mused as his thoughts brought him back to his conversation with that child. However, at that moment, alarms were ringing constantly inside Arthur's head, he felt as though if he didn't return any sooner, he'd be replaced. He immediately stood up from his seat and engulfed Auros in a hug, sulking like an abandoned wife.

"Now what got my wife sullen?" Auros lifted Arthur's chin making the latter meet his eyes. Seeing Auros' look of amusement just made Arthur pout even more, at this old fossil. Arthur huffed and looked away making Auros a bit helpless as he was still oblivious to the reason as to why Arthur was acting like this.

"I don't wanna visit that kid first, let's look around for a bit" Arthur's muffled voice came as he buried his face into Auros' chest.

"Haha, fine fine, then, shall we?"

The three of them surely did look around, only not a bit, but a lot more. They traveled the eastern continent as though Auros' enemy is not scattered all around it - they might have had to fight their way through to get the fucking peace that they need every stroll that they take.

They then traveled into the western continent. They visited every scenic and historic place they could ever step their feet into - did reminisced for a bit as they contributed a lot in building and saving those historic places - fun memories.

Aurelius and Arthur could never be more than delighted with this - the trip, vacation, day off, a fucking oasis - Auros was not as he had seen these places far longer than the two did, but having the company of the two most important people in his life surely lightened up the burden lying on Auros' shoulders. It was such a relief; he might be able to sleep peacefully every night if this continues. And he surely hopes it did.

Oh lord save him now, forget about sleeping, he might not get a single wink at this point. Situation? Let's just say Arthur was not happy with the uncanny resemblance Alberu had with him - although Arthur's appearance did frighten Alberu a bit thinking that he could either have a twin or that a fucking doppelganger - and in what department? romantic shit. Let's just say Alberu's appearance, charisma, and personality caused alarms in Arthur's head to ring twice louder than it did early on. In his defense, he trusts Auros, okay? They're together for a century, more than ever. He knows in his fucking soul or subconsciousness that his beautiful moonstone would never replace him for a golden retriever wannabe but is just a chocolate prince. He prided himself too much on his unique skills and abilities to go that low. But just because he trusts Auros doesn't mean he trusts this guy, even if he is his descendant. Fuck bloodline and blood relationships, if this piece of crushed and melted cacao decided to romance his partner, it will take a god, a universe, a hell, and heaven to stop him from destroying this place and that low life to smithereens.

Alberu is having a fucking crisis, his gut is very much shouting at him to bolt out of this room run to the other side of the earth, and just dig a 6000 ft hole and hide there til he dies. Why? Because a stranger, he doesn't fucking know who entered - scratch that - barged into his fucking room - office, but not the point - unannounced and started seething, he looked like he might summon Cerberus a second now and spit fire at him. Maybe even a fucking dragon won't be able to protect his oh-so-treasured life, like Lord God - WHAT THE FUCK DID I DO?!

Okay, maybe the fear helped with Alberu's nerve with a bit, he managed to calm down, just a bit, and recognized the man before him, who looked like him, only better. It was Arthur Crossman - in the flesh, wtf?! Alberu's eyes darted from Arthur, to Auros, then to the new face, Aurelius, before back to Arthur again. Alberu could almost imagine himself looking like some kid caught with his hands inside the cookie jar and is now preparing for his judgement to befall on him.

"Okay, Arthur, calm down. Whatever reason caused this reaction from you, calm down, Alberu is about to die from fear. You are scaring the kind, and mind you, your divinity is not helping" To say Alberu was relieved from Auros or Sage's words was an understatement, he watched his Great Great Great etc. Grandmother hold back its other half from going berserk on him. Truly a sight to behold, Alberu could consider them his grandparents, and the kid is probably their child from how he's acting.

Auros, with the work of wonders, did manage to calm Arthur's jealousy. Managed to sit the man down, calmed him, fed him bit of cookies, and made him drank tea before seating beside Arthur and beckoning Aurelius to sit beside him.  When all is done, Auros gestured for Alberu to sit down and calm down.

"Fret not, young one, Your Grandfather here is merely jesting. His jealousy is an incurable disease, that even the Gods could never heal. Do remind this grandfather of your that a relationship between us could never be more than that of a Grandson and a Grandmother, or else it could be nothing but an incentious act." Auros sighed as he held his aching head in so much exasperation, his tone ranging from "Oh lord" to "Lord save me".

"Do not mind my reaction, I - maybe I was just not expecting to actually still be alive at this time, meet a descendant of mine which coincidentally bore too much resemblance to my own appearance." Arthur winced at his own childishness just moment ago, he must've given the child a bit or trauma.

Arthur: Bit?! Bit of trauma?! Lord save him, just a second later and he would have pissed his pants and die from heart attack.

"Ohhhh, this is so cool! I mean dad and papa did mention about Roan kingdom and all such the royalty, bloodline, and descendant stuff but this is the first time I met one of their descendants! How cool is that?!" Aurelius beamed from the side, and that did calm Alberu's frantic heart a bit as a smile finally found its way to his face.

"As much as I adore meeting you all, might I be presumptuous to ask for the purpose for your visit?" Alberu squeezed out the words from his gritted teeth and forced smile, as his hands clenched tightly into a fist.

Auros gave Alberu a smile that his mother always more, it gives off a warm and light feeling, like it was a permission for him to breathe and relax.

"We're here to help, oh and don't worry about the other royals, I dare them to make a move actually" Arthur wore a smile that Alberu could swore he saw on Cale's face once he decided to blow up a certain base of Arm - and for once, that smile did nother but reassure him - so much trauma from Cale.

"Ohhhhhh are we starting now?! I've always wanted to kick that white radish in the ass, ahahhaha" Aurelius cackled, and his words alone was enough for Alberu to figure out that the Arm and the White star had long been being watched over by this three, each and every movements of him and his organization.

This is great, things might get easier from here. What greater help could they receive if not from his own ancestors.

"Oho! This Cale surely is one peculiar kid. What a social animal introverts could be, don't you think, Sunshine?" Alberu could feel his eyes tearing up and his heart warming whenever Auros call him that, and when Arthur and Aurelius call him 'Little Sun'. The Gods finally decided that he is worthy enough to receive the familial love he had long been longing for. And oh how great the feeling is.

"Oh he is, he's actually my dongsaeng, my sworn brother. He's one of the people who knew my origin and my true self. And he is a troublemaker all right, each and every actions of him bring nothing but headache and additional paperworks to me" Alberu chuckled and complained a bit, he didn't mind if he sounded vulnerable and whiny, hes with his family, and all is well.

"Oho, this kid reminds me so much when Aurelius was young. Always destroying things left and right, even Haben helped him on it. But worry not, your pops and nana here will help you with your work, we can have the entire kingdom for ourselves, no other royalty now their vassals to bother you. We can have fun on the way too" Arthur chuckled as he wrapped an arm around Alberu.

"Me too! I'll help too!" Aurelius hopped like a rabbit and graced them with his blinding bright smile.

"You staying out of trouble would be more help than you could give" Auros deadpanned at him.

"Papa!" Aurelius shouted indignantly.

"Hahahahaha" Alberu laughed in pure joy, everything was doing so great he wished for it to never end.

A/N: I decided to grace Alberu some mercy and lord save me for the next chapter is Raon and Aurelius reunion and it will be chaotic as hell, these two over jolly ball of suns will kill us with chaos and cuteness 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

71.1K 3.4K 28
It has been one year since the war with the white star. On one day Cale suddenly felt sick, it turn out he is growing wings. Eruhaben seems to know t...
63.1K 3K 13
Cale wake up and find out that he regressed and has a twin hyung
569 45 2
Slow Update (you've been warn) TCF dimension had a chance to peak in the future when the overseer of dimension invited them to her realm. [The soul s...
276K 9.5K 19
tboah and tcf worlds' people where brought to one place, because GoD lost a bet and has to help tboah world, and what's better then showing them his...