The last nymph- Paul Lahote (...

By Wolf-Girl98

"My business is... because right before my family left... I promised Edward that I will look after you! My bu... More

Summery:
Prologue:
New Moon: Cast
Chapter 1: Happy Birthay Bella
Chapter 2: Bloody birthay party
Chapter 3: Sammy?
Chapter 4: The pack
Chapter 5: Desicion and moving
Chapter 7: Months went by
Chapter 8: My family is gone because of you!
Chapter 9: Imprinted
Chapter 10: I'm sorry
Chapter 11: Motorbikes
Chapter 12: Face punch
Chapter 13: An eye for an eye
Chapter 14: Wolf's out of the bag
Chapter 15: Victoria
Chapter 16: Mom?
Chapter 17: The Volturi
Chapter 18: Jacob what have you done?!
Chapter 19: It's for her own good
Eclipse: Cast
Chapter 20: Vision of a trouble
Chapter 21: The bitch is back
Chapter 22: I missed you
Chapter 23: Protection detail and stories
Chapter 24: Are you out of you fucking mind Jacob!?
Chapter 25: Rosalie's story
Chapter 26: Gratuation and party
Chapter 27: Training with the pack
Chapter 28: Preparation
Chapter 29: Campsite
Chapter 30: Battle
Chapter 31: Over my dead body
Breaking dawn part 1: Cast
Chapter 32: Wedding preparation
Chapter 33: Ceremony
Chapter 34: Reception
Chapter 35: Something impossible
Chapter 36: The hybrid and the pack
Chapter 37: Broken treaty and bones
Chapter 38: Emily
Chapter 39: The plan
Chapter 40: Renesmee
Chapter 41: The truth
Breaking dawn part 2: Cast
Chapter 42: You imprinted on my daughter?!
Chapter 43: Charlie
Chapter 44: Immortal children
Chapter 45: Meeting the pack
Chapter 46: Gathering witnesses
Chapter 47: Its time to fight! No more running!
Chapter 48: Bella's shield
Chapter 49: Christmas pre-battle
Chapter 50: The red coats are coming...
Chapter 51: The war
Chapter 52: The end
Bonus Chapter 1: True happiness
Bonus chapter 2: Happily ever after

Chapter 6: Looking for Bella

15.8K 387 18
By Wolf-Girl98

The drive towards the house was silent.

Seraphina had finally stopped crying, and now she was just watching the trees with a blank expresion.

Sam would look at her every now or then, just to make sure she was okay.

While he was watching her saying her goodbyes with the Cullens, he couldn't help but feel bad for her and the Cullens.

He could see how much they love her and how much she loved them, especually Alice and Jasper.

He knew it won't be easy for her for few months.
When they finally arrived, it was getting dark outside.

The house's lights were on and Seraphina could see Emily and Paul, walking outside to meet them.

Sam stopped the car and got out meeting Emily, as Paul walked towards the passenger seat door and opened it for her.

Seraphina got out of her car and her eyes connected with Paul's and she felt a warm sensation going through her before she broke eye contact and looked at Emily, who walked towards the girl with a sad smile on her face.

"Hey." She greeted her as she hugged the broken girl.

Seraphina returned the hug before they broke the hug and Emily gave her a sad smile.

"Are you hungry? I made pasta. Sam said it was---"

"Actually." Seraphina interrupted the woman "I feel kind of tired if that's okay with you, I'd like to lay down. I'm not really hungry right now." She told them sadly.

Emily looked at the boys and her eyes connected with Sam's, who nodded his head.

Emily looked at the girl and nodded her head "Sure. Come on let me show you, your room."

Emily led her inside the house, while the boys were walking behind them with her bags in their hands.

They reached the second floor when Emily opened a door on the left side, when Seraphina walked into the room her eyes grew wide as she looked around the room.

It was beautiful, it had two big windows in front of them was king side bed, with a nightstand.

Paul walked closer to his imprint "What do you think?" He asked her, as he stood right behind her.

"It's beautiful." She whispered, as she turned around and came face to face with Paul, who stood very close to her.

Her eyes grew wide as she looked at him through her lashes.

Paul took a deep breath as he kept looking at her in the eyes, before he cleaned his throat and took a step back.

"I'm happy you like it, the boys worked very hard on it. Especially Paul." Emily said with a smile.

Seraphina walked closer to the windows and looked outside the woods. She then looked over her shoulder at them "Can I be alone? I'm really tired right now." She told them.

Sam nodded his head "Yeah, of course. We'll be dowstairs if you need us."

The three of them then left the girl alone.

Seraphina walked towards her bags and when she went to open it, her bracelet light up and coldness went through her body, she gasped as her eyes went white.

Suddenly she wasn't at her new room anymore, but the woods.

Seraphina looked around until she found a body trembling on the ground, and she instantly recognized it.

Bella.

She gasped as her eyes turned green again, as she found herself in her room again.

She quickly walked towards the window and opened it, before she jumped out of it and run towards the woods to look for her best friend.

Seraphina had been running around the wood for like forever.

It was dark outside and it was hard for her to see anything.

She stopped running for a second as her eyes flashed orange and on her palm a ball of fire showed up.

With the new light she started looking around again, until she finally saw a lump on the ground.

She immediately recognized that yellow coat.

"Oh my god Bella!" Seraphina quickly run towards her.

Bella didn't move, she didn't speak.

She was just staring ahead, thunderstruck.

Seraphina looked her over- there didn't seem to be any trauma, no physical injuries that were keeping her on the ground like this.

She felt around for any signs of internal injuries, from what she could tell Bella didn't seem to have any internal injuries either.

Seraphina hugged Bella closer to herself and she could feel how cold she was.

Her lips were turning blue, her skin was losing its colour, and there were tears stains under her eyes and on her cheeks.

"Bella?" Seraphina whispered softly.

Bella moved a bit, but she was too cold to say anything.

Seraphina's eyes flashed orange as she used her fire power to warm her up a bit more.

"It's okay Bells. I'm right here, and I'm not going anywhere." Seraphina whispered to her, as she run her fingers through her hair.

Time made no sense as Seraphina sat there with Bella, who had resumed crying when her tear ducts had refilled themselves.

The Nymph was getting tired using one of her strongest powers for so long.

Her eyes were flickering from orange to her natural green ones as she kept Bella near her.

Suddenly she heard a noice coming from behind her.

She quickly looked behind her, as her eyes glowed bright orange.

She heard small whooshing sounds coming toward her.

Then they stopped and were followed by heavy footsteps.

She created in one of her hands a fire ball and waited.

There was a crunch, the sound of someone stepping on dry leaves.

She lifted her hand ready to shoot at whoever was there, but then she quickly put it down ones she saw that the people coming towards them were Sam and Paul.

She released a breath as she looked at them.

"Ina." Paul quickly walked towards her with Sam behind him.

They both crouched down next to the Nymph, as her eyes kept flickering from orange to green as she looked at them.

"Ina, how long have you been keeping her warm?" Paul asked her.

She shook her head "I-I-I don't know." She told them weakly "S-S-She w-w-was freezing..." She breath out "I h-h-had to do something."

"Hey" Paul whispered softly as he put his hand on top of hers "We're here right now Ina. Let her go. Sam will take her and bring her back to her father, and you need to rest."

Seraphina looked at him and then at Bella and then at Sam, who nodded his head.

"Let her go Ina."

She finally agreed and let go of Bella, so that Sam could grabbed her.

Seraphina tried to stand up, but her legs gave up and she nearly fall down, but Paul was quick to grab her and lifted her in his arms.

She was so tired, everything that happened got her completely drain, and her head rolled up to his chest, with her eyes closed.

Paul looked at his imprint, before he looked back at Sam "I'll bring her home, she needs rest."

Sam nodded before he looked down at the two girls "I'm bringing Bella home and I'll see you later."

Paul nodded his head, before he turned on his heels and started walking towards La Push with Seraphina in his arms.

It will be difficult months for the girl, Paul can feel it.

But no matter what he was going to be there for his imprint, no matter what.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

158K 1.7K 11
in which amaya cullen will do anything to protect her family. even if it means threatening the new girl who can't seem to mind her fucking business ...
667K 30.8K 80
❝Falling in love is easy, keeping love is not.❞ ❝You can't tell me who I'm allowed to be with! I know my heart better than you ever could.❞ ❝I never...
166K 3.6K 20
Being Bella swans sister and having an mental illness that deems Athena 'crazy' isn't a good combination But when she moves to forks and meets a fam...
222K 5K 37
*COMPLETED*Ashley Cullen was just a baby when she and her birth parents were in a horrible car accident. Rosalie and Emmett Cullen happened to be by...