daisies // sasunaru

By Friesyum8

Being popular has its perks. You're adored. Idolized. Envied. People are willing to bend over backward for yo... More

daisy
borage
carnation
camelia
buttercup
foxglove
peony
hyacinth

lilac

469 24 41
By Friesyum8

"I'm such a dumbass," Naruto mumbled to himself as he approached the stairwell in Lee's massive house. He held his brown satchel close to his body and slowly walked up each step, weaving around a cluster of teenagers once he made it to the second floor.

He wandered past all the noise and peered down the long hallway, spotting a couple doors littered on the wall. Naruto walked towards one of the doors in search of a quiet place to reflect. Latching onto the doorknob, the blond twisted it open and popped his head inside. The entire room was dark so he felt around the inside wall for a light switch.

His fingers grazed over the switch and he flicked it up. Immediately, he heard two people groan in protest at the sudden light. It was a bedroom, clearly, and the pair was doing bedroom stuff. Naruto quickly turned the light off and shut the door. He caught a glimpse of the two people; he recognized them as Shikamaru, one of his dry humored baseball friends, and Temari, Gaara's older sister. No wonder the lights were off. Gaara was very protective of his sister.

Naruto shook off the spectacle and tried the next door, which happened to be a bathroom. He stepped inside and his heels clacked along the tiled floor. Locking the door behind him, the blond leaned over the sink counter and stared at his girly reflection.

"I'm not even a girl in his eyes." He brushed his hair back by combing through it with his fingers. "I'm nothing."

His eyes fell and landed on the sink nozzle. He turned the water on and cupped some of it in his palms, splashing it on his face. He repeated this process numerous times until looking back at his reflection. The makeup he wore didn't come off completely: black mascara streaked down his cheeks, pink lipstick was smudged on his mouth, and his eyebrow hairs pointed in different directions. Naruto continued to scrub until the majority was gone, which took nearly ten minutes of nonstop rinsing.

Finally, he turned off the faucet and dried off his face with one of Lee's many white towels. His face was irritated pink from all the scrubbing but at least the makeup was gone. The blond left the bathroom after that and searched for another unoccupied room. He just wanted to distract himself from the party at this point.

Three rooms and too many awkward encounters later, Naruto finally found an empty bedroom at the end of the hall. He opened the door, covering his eyes with his hand, and stepped inside. When he didn't hear anybody throwing up, moaning, or crying, he removed his hands.

"Finally!" The blond rushed over and plopped himself on the bed in the center of the room. He laid on his back and stared at the light blue ceiling with a blank expression. Looking around the room he spotted a desk with books, a computer, pencils, and other studious items. The walls were plastered with football stars and sports posters. There were even shelves where nerdy little bobble heads rested of celebrity players and famous actors.

"Is this... Lee's room?" Naruto sat up and inspected the sheets he was laying on. They were navy blue with matching blue pillows and a football plushie. "Definitely."

He did feel a little shame just wandering in his best friend's boyfriend's room without a care in the world. But, then again, if he didn't want anyone in here he would have locked it.

The blond's eyes rested on the nightstand where three items laid: a small blue lamp, a retainer case, and a picture frame. He examined the photo in silence. It appeared to be a younger Lee with a man and a woman smiling beside him. Were those his parents? Naruto thought the youthful teen was raised by his uncle for most of his life.

Nevertheless, he wasn't planning to snoop into Lee's personal life. Maybe he was going to take a nap.

"I miss Sasuke..."

Or maybe he was going to think about his crush.

"Maybe I shouldn't have stormed out so fast," Naruto pondered aloud and slumped back onto the bed. "I should have at least let him explain..."

He thought for a moment, then furrowed his eyebrows. "But what was there to explain? He said he didn't see me as a boy or a girl. He's been lying to me this entire time. The whole reason I was drawn to him was because he accepted who I am. Our whole friendship was based on that and..."

"And..." The blond smothered his face with his hands. "and I threw it all away without a second thought. I suck."

He bit his quivering lip and tears emerged from his scrunched up eyes. Simply remembering what happened made him frustrated— the shattered look on the raven's face, his panicked eyes when he realized he offended Naruto, and his extended hand when the blond wandered away in despair. Why didn't Sasuke chase after him? Was he more than willing to let their friendship go just like that?

What hurt the blond more, aside from potentially ruining his only true friendship, was the fact that nobody saw him for who he was. Sasuke was the first, but if his acceptance was fabricated, what does that mean for Naruto's identity? If nobody believed that Naruto was a boy, could he even call himself a boy with confidence?

Naruto didn't consider himself insecure or anxious, but his identity relied heavily on the way people reacted to it. It's natural for the blond to seek validation amongst his friends and the general public. After all, how could he feel like a boy if nobody treated him like one?

"I sh-should have never gone to this stupid party..." he cried between sniffles and hiccups, warm tears flowing down his face.

None of this would have happened if Sakura didn't invite his crush to the party. Naruto would have never been convinced to wear a dress and he would have never had a confrontation with Sasuke. The blond knew he should've been glad to know about the raven's true feelings sooner but all he could feel was grief and disappointment.

Naruto swiped away the tears with his hand and closed his eyes, forcing the stream to cease. He tried to divert his mind from what happened and calm himself down. The blond recalled a strategy his father taught him when he was younger and needed to calm down: a body scan.

Naruto started at his feet. He focused on the feeling of the cold soles of his tight heeled shoes and how its cramp interior forced his toes together. He moved onto his legs, which felt smooth and sensitive on top of Lee's blue sheets since he recently shaved them. There was a cut at the back of his calf that didn't hurt but stung with the cool breeze.

He passed his thighs and moved up to his torso, which was incased in the silky velvet of the black dress. His stomach rubbed along the material as it rose and fell with his breath. The seam of his strapless bra stuck to his tan skin with the slight shimmer of sweat on his body. It pinched his armpits a little; the feeling was very uncomfortable, since Naruto didn't wear typical bras. He always rocked a sports bra or something elastic.

After finishing up with his bare collarbone and head resting on the pillow, the blond managed to calm himself down. He kept his eyes closed and felt his consciousness slowly slipping away. He floated into the dark abyss for a few minutes before a startling noise pulled him from the peace.

The blond shot up from the bed and gasped at the slam of the door against the wall. Two tipsy teenagers stumbled into the room and slammed against one of the walls, sucking each other's face like they were chewing the same piece of gum. The pair didn't even notice the boy just a few feet away from them.

Naruto grimaced as he recognized the two teens: his strawberry blonde best friend, Sakura, and her hyperactive boyfriend, Lee. He debated whether he should speak up or wait until they noticed his presence. Then again, he didn't want to sit there watching them lose even more articles of clothing by the second.

"Ahem," he cleared his throat, blinking rapidly.

The two continued their passionate connection, too engulfed in the heat of it all to hear Naruto's voice. Sakura was pinned to the wall as Lee's hands roamed around her body in a circular motion. He grabbed her leg and nudged closer to his girlfriend, pressing their crotches together. His kissing strayed from her lips and peppered down her neck; Sakura threw her head back with a delighted chuckle.

"Ahem!" Naruto crossed his arms.

Sakura opened her eyes slightly and froze when she saw Naruto staring back at her. Her flushed face deepened in color as she tapped Lee's back in a panic.

"Babe. B-Babe," she mumbled. Lee persisted with the sweet treatment, laughing against the crook of her neck. "Babe! Ah, come on!"

Lee smiled up at her and bit his lip. "What is it, baby? Is it too much for you?"

"Look!" She pointed with her chin in Naruto's direction. Lee turned his head and the color drained from his face. He pulled away from Sakura and smiled sheepishly at Naruto.

"Ohh. Hi, uh, Naruko," he greeted. "didn't see ya there..."

"Hm. Well." Naruto slid off the bed and grabbed his satchel, tossing it over his shoulder. "I've seen enough for today. I'm leaving."

"You're leaving? But the party just started!" Sakura argued. "And, also, where's Sasuke? Is he in here too?"

"No. Sasuke, he... we had a disagreement. I don't know where he is."

"A disagreement? Did you guys... you know... do anything in that closet?" Sakura wondered.

"No. Well, yes, but—"

Lee burst out in surprise, "No way! You had sex with that Uchiha kid?!"

"S-Sex?! No! No..." Naruto denied profusely with the shake of his head. "We didn't."

"Oh, Naruko. Do you need to talk?" Sakura held her hands to her chest and pouted. Her lipgloss was patchy in some places, finding itself smeared on the lips of her boyfriend.

"I'm good. It's pretty complicated. I honestly just want to go home now." Naruto sighed. "Can I borrow your car?"

"Uh, sure. I put the keys on the front porch in Lee's cactus pot."

"Thanks. And..." He gestured to the both of them. "I'm sorry for interrupting... this."

"It's okay! W-We don't mind!" Lee sputtered out, shaking his hands out in front of him.

Sakura casted him a disgusted look. "What?"

"I-I didn't mean that!"

"Ohh-kay. See you later..." Naruto shuffled to the door to escape the awkward situation. He could hear his best friend lecturing Lee the moment the door shut. The blond found his awkwardness and stuttering kind of cute— there was something about a nicely fit man with a meek, puppy personality that Naruto found appealing. He worried for their relationship, though, since Sakura never settled for long.

Naruto stood by the door on the outside and hugged his body, sighing to himself. Somehow, the bumping music and roaring people faded out of his head. All he could think about was his crush. Where did he go after Naruto left? Part of him wanted to find Sasuke and see how he was— see if he was as hurt or upset as Naruto. The other part of him wanted to never see the raven again.

That was a lie. Of course the blond wanted to see him again. He just didn't know what he would say. Sasuke became such an integral part of his life in such a short period of time. He couldn't just end it all with one slip of the tongue.

Maybe Sasuke didn't mean it. Maybe he was overwhelmed being in that closet with the blond...  sharing the same air, invading the other's personal bubble, feeling the other's touch. Did his true feelings come out or were those meaningless words? Naruto needed clarification. The outfit he wore today certainly didn't help his thought process.

But, what if he did mean it? What if showing up to a party in the skimpiest black dress he could find cemented the wrong idea in his mind? What if it confused Sasuke?

Sasuke liked Naruto in a sexy black dress. He liked when he showed off his 'feminine curves' and pushed up chest. He never called Naruto pretty before when he only wore his baggy school uniform or softball gear. Why was that? Did he prefer Naruto to be more feminine? Did he prefer him as a girl?

But didn't he say that he saw him as neither gender?

Naruto played with the zippers on his satchel, lost in his own path of overthinking. He stuck his hand in his satchel and felt around with his fingers. His throat yearned for a drink so he dug around for the plastic water bottle he brought. Blindly, tan fingers brushed over a small box next to the crinkled plastic of the bottle.

Naruto pulled out this mystery item and held it up to his face. It was a little green box with a cute bow in the center of it. The blond racked his mind for origins of this gift and it was then that he remembered that Sasuke gave it to him.

"He's so sweet..." he said before frowning at his own words. "No, he's an dickhead."

He analyzed the delicate wrapping around the box and grazed its texture with his fingers. "He's a sweet dickhead..."

Naruto carefully opened the box and peered inside the cardboard. Planted in the middle of that tiny box was a palm sized key-chain of a plushie frog. The blond cooed at how adorable it was and took it from the box, squishing its little head in his hand. The frog was pastel green with pink cheeks and a wide V shaped smile.

"What should I name you?" He flipped the frog in his hand and pursed his lips. "What about... Naruto Junior?"

He shook his head and tilted the little frog, watching it rotate in circles. "Mmm. Naruto Senior?"

That name didn't stick either. Naruto thought back to the look on Sasuke's face when he was gifted this frog. Maybe Naruto should have opened in front of the raven, considering how embarrassed he was giving it to him. If he did that, would naming the little frog be easier?

"Sasuke Junior." He nodded. "I'll name you Sasuke Jr. Welcome to the world, little buddy."

Naruto clipped Sasuke Jr. to his satchel so that he moved with one of the zippers. He couldn't stop staring at his cute face. For some reason, it made him sentimental all over again. Here he was, admiring a keychain his crush gave him just hours before. Why wasn't he admiring it with his crush? Why did things go down the way they did?

"Oh, Sasuke... I wish you were more straightforward when you speak. It would make it a lot easier to understand you." He traced the frog's smile and pinched its protruding feet. "You're so sweet already. Your actions show me that you care."

Naruto heaved once again and his head tapped against the wall as he stared up at the colorful ceiling. "I should show you that I care too."

Just as he was about to push himself off the wall to look for the raven, Naruto was forced backwards. He flinched being face-to-face with Gaara, one of his jock friends, who arrogantly pinned the blond to the wall. The redhead smiled crookedly with his canines out. Naruto held his breath, not just out of surprise, but because the teen had a hideous odor of alcohol.

Gaara was taller than Naruto, unfortunately, casting a huge shadow on the blond that moved with the changing lights. Naruto clutched his satchel to his body and bit his inner cheek at the teen's expression.

"I've been lookin' all over for you, Naruko. Where have you been?" Gaara's words slurred slightly. It was clear that he had one too many drinks in his system. "And where's that stupid boyfriend of yours?"

"Gaara, hi." Naruto tried to smile under him but his mouth couldn't physically contort to match. "If you're talking about Sasuke, I have no idea where he is. H-He's also not my boyfriend..."

"He's not your boyfriend?" Gaara frowned, curling his fingers into fist against the wall. "That can't be true. Didn't y'all fuck in the closet or something?"

The blond flushed red. "No, o-of course not. I'd never do anything like that."

"Why not?"

"I just... uh... I h-haven't had sex... like ever." He adverted his eyes in shame. It's not like Naruto hated being a virgin or anything but, next to his jock friend with an insane body count, he felt intimidated. After all, wasn't it true that boys talked about sex all the time?

"Never?" Gaara felt that smirk rising up again.

"N-Nope..."

"Oh wow..." He chuckled under his breath and covered his mouth with his hand. "It's almost too easy."

"What?"

"You don't get it, Naruko, sex feels amazing. You're missing out," he whined, lowering his sight on the blond's chest and licking his lips. "I can show you what I mean."

"I'm not really—"

Gaara placed his hand on his shoulder and jerked him along. He dragged Naruto over by the arm down the hallway. The blond's heels clumsily clacked on the floor as he tried to keep up with Gaara's fast pace.

They abruptly stopped in front of one of the doors, making Naruto collide with Gaara's side.

"Gaara, I'm kinda busy right now. I have to go look for Sasuke. Stuff happened between us and I have to set things straight. You understand, right?"

"Mm?" Gaara looked back at him. "What was that? You're looking for your not-boyfriend?"

Naruto jutted out his pink lips in a pout that Gaara found irresistible. "I guess."

"I think I saw him leave ten minutes ago. He had his keys in his hand and everything."

"What?"

"He didn't tell you. Damn." Gaara held back a snort. It really was too easy. "Did you guys have a fight?"

"N-Not really... I just needed some space. I figured he would... he would wait for me, ya know?" The blond hugged himself, rubbing his arms with his thumbs. He could feel his confidence slipping away from him. Was Sasuke upset with Naruto for running off? He didn't even shoot him a text that he was leaving.

Naruto opened his satchel again and pawned for his phone, which he quickly turned on. Swiping through each app, Naruto opened the messages upon seeing one notification bubble above the app. His heart hammered as he stared at the screen. No messages from Sasuke. The notification was from Hinata, or 'shy runner' on his phone, asking if he was going to Lee's party.

"Forget about him. He's an asshole, I'd say." Gaara pushed down Naruto's hand and lightly held his wrist. "I mean, who leaves their date in the middle of a party?"

"I did..." Naruto admitted. "I left him first over our disagreement."

"What were you guys fighting about?"

"Don't worry about it. It's complicated."

"Try me." Gaara nudged him.

"I... uh..." Naruto scanned the area with a trembling pupil. He didn't know what Gaara's reaction would be to Naruto's identity. Most of his jock friends rejected or ignored it. He didn't want to jeopardize another relationship.

Gaara sensed his unease and pulled him along to the door. "Tell me in private. Come on." Naruto hesitantly followed Gaara into the room ahead. There was already someone in there peacefully sleeping on the bed with a beer can clutched to their chest. Gaara, without any warning, pushed the drunken fool off the bed and tossed him outside. Leaving the poor sap to lay on the hardwood floor outside the door, he slammed it in his face and locked it.

"Haha. What a dumbass. Can't handle his own fucking liquor," he remarked, dragging Naruto over to the, now empty, bed. The sheets were off white with matching cream colored pillows. The room itself was warm toned with a pastel yellow wall and expensive looking circle rug in the middle. Naruto sat down on the cushion with Gaara and they both sank in the mattress. It was unbelievable soft and fluffy. He didn't blame the other guy for crashing here.

"Woah, Lee must be loaded as fuck. These beds are so comfy," Gaara mentioned, bouncing on the edge of the bed and shaking Naruto along with him. "At my house, I have to share a room with my brother. It makes it hard to fuck girls with his annoying ass around."

"Do you really sleep around that much?" Naruto wondered in shock. Gaara had a notorious record in school for being a man-whore who let out his stress through sex. Naruto never dug into the semantics of the rumors because he hated gossiping. One thing was for sure, the redhead had way more experience than the blond.

"Depends. Do you find that attractive?" Gaara grinned.

The other male snorted. "Why does it matter what I think?"

He shook his head. "Weren't you going to tell me about your fight?"

"Oh, right. I was." Naruto felt his heart leaping into his throat. "You probably won't get it though."

"I hear girls complain all the time after we do it. Sometimes I'm too buzzed to make them leave and just silently listen. I've heard it all." Gaara inched closer to the blond and their thighs made contact. "I'm sure whatever you say won't even come close to the crazy shit I've been told. Women can be snakes sometimes."

"Can they?" Naruto chuckled.

"Oh. Well not you. You're cool."

"Thanks, I guess..." He pouted again. Gaara casually referred to him as a girl, yet he spoke to him like he would any other jock friend. That's the type of relationship he had with most of his friend group. It wasn't the worst thing in the world. He still would love for them to actually see him as a boy though.

"One time I slept with this Indian chick with the biggest titties I've seen in my life. She told me that she was cheating on her blind boyfriend with me. She wanted to break up with him but couldn't find it in her to turn down a blind man. I convinced her to do it over a long two hour conversation. Shit was deep as hell." Gaara slowly laced his arm around Naruto's waist, laying his hands against the side of his hip. "So yeah. I'm here to listen if you got something to say."

"I..." He felt chills forming from Gaara's touch on his hip. Was he getting closer? "I asked him a very important question and his response was... confusing to me."

"How so?"

"I wanted to know how he saw me. Prior to today, he never complimented my appearance. We acted like friends, ya know? Then I show up in this stupid dress and all of a sudden—"

"He's tryna get in your pants?" Gaara butt in.

"N-No. At least, I don't think so. He called me sexy. Nobody has ever called me sexy before today. It was weird."

The redhead swallowed harshly. Everyone called him sexy, just not to his face. He was going to keep that to himself though.

"I mean, does that mean Sasuke only finds me attractive when I'm dressed like this? Does he not like me when I look more... masculine?" Naruto tried to explain his dilemma without mentioning his identity. "And then I was wondering what image of me he had in his head. Who was I to Sasuke? I was expecting an adjective, but he just said 'I'm me.' It makes no sense."

"Hmm. I think I understand what he meant." Gaara decided it was time to make his move. Sure, listening to the blond was no chore. He was surprisingly interested in what he had to say. However, he was far more interested in stripping him of his tight little dress and spreading his legs. Sober Gaara wouldn't have gone so far for one spicy night but Drunk Gaara was a whole different person. He acted unfiltered and only pursued goals he truly desired. In a way, taking Naruto's virginity was a goal he wanted in his heart of hearts.

"You do?" Naruto looked up at him, eyes brimmed with hope.

"Yeah," he purred, giving the blond's ass a firm squeeze. Naruto yelped in surprise and Gaara took that moment of vulnerability to push him down onto the bed. He centered him on the mattress and climbed above him, the two bodies sinking in the memory foam bed. Naruto laid there, stunned, and held onto his chest as he panted.

"G-Gaara, what are you doing?" Naruto's eyebrows curved and a very faint blush tainted his whiskered cheeks. Tan legs pressed together as the black dress rode up his body in the swift movement, exposing the very edge of his boxers.

The redhead could barely contain himself. In his eyes, right below him was a helpless girl with zero sex experience and a dainty silhouette. He compared Naruto's body type to fashion models he saw in his sister's magazines as a child. They were tall, relatively skinny, flat, and elegant. That added muscle he had on his arms and shoulders were just a bonus.

"What Sasuke said was true. You are sexy." He sucked on his bottom lip and leaned closer to the blond. "Though I doubt he meant it in the way that I do."

Naruto knew Gaara saw him as a girl, but it seemed like he wasn't just that. Gaara saw him similar to how he sees Sakura— a subject of lust and desire. He wasn't even a 'tomboy' friend anymore. Just another women to crush on and sexualize, in Gaara's case.

"What do you mean?"

"I find you sexy because you're a woman with curves and feminine features." He lowered down to Naruto's ear, whispering the rest of his words, "He finds you sexy because you are sexy."

More chills peppered Naruto's skin. He knew this was a risky situation to be in but he tried to decipher Gaara's words anyway. It was like he spoke in riddles.

"Explain more..." Naruto pushed on, his heart picking up in his chest.

Gaara snickered and lowered his head past his ear, his hot alcohol matted breath brushing along the tan neck. "You're worried that he likes you with feminine clothing on, but the clothing is only half of it."

"Wha..."

He stuck his tongue out and pressed it along Naruto's neck, dragging it down his smooth skin. Naruto held his breath and scrunched his feet up at the strange sensation. It was so wet and warm; it almost tickled with how unnatural it felt.

"This dress shows your off your body. It would make anyone gawk and stare at the shape. It's not the fact that you're wearing a dress..." Gaara paused to plant a few kisses in the crook of his neck. "It's the fact that your sexy body is seen through the dress."

"But what does that have to do with his vague reply to my question?"

"You're overthinking it, baby." He hummed against his skin and wrapped his lips around a small patch. Hollowing his cheeks, Gaara sucked his neck and released it with a slight pop. An oddly shaped pink blur was left in its place, right above Naruto's collarbone.

Naruto pressed his hands against Gaara's chest and pushed him away lightly, his head devoid of air. The hickey he placed on his skin made his body feel strange. It was like a swarm of heat was surrounding that one area. He felt overwhelmed.

"J-Just get to the p-point..." he panted.

Gaara smirked. "That idiot likes you for you. He doesn't care if you're feminine or masculine."

Blue eyes widened at the realization. Of course. How could he not consider that?

"It's cute how oblivious you are sometimes," the jock cooed."That's probably why he left. You blew up over such a simple concept."

"W-Well I— I was kinda lost in my own thoughts. I didn't really think that was an option. Sasuke likes me... just me," Naruto rambled on, turning more red as he thought about it.

It didn't matter to Sasuke whether Naruto identified as a boy or a girl, he just liked him as a person. The dress, the makeup, the heels— none of it impacted Sasuke's image of the blond. He saw him for his personality, his interests, and his hobbies; his naïveté, his kindness, and his humor. His crush was far deeper than looks, it was the soul.

"I c-can't believe this..." Naruto covered his face with his hands and smiled cheek to cheek. "What a guy! I'm so lucky!"

Gaara grimaced at Naruto's little celebration. He helped him sort out this problem but may have just sacrificed his chance at fucking him. He leaned back in and pecked his chest, lingering down to Naruto's tan globes. There were on the bigger side of an A-cup, he guessed. Large enough for cleavage but small enough to disappear if he pressed down on it.

He kissed the top of his left one before his head was yanked away by Naruto's hands. Naruto pulled Gaara's head further up and wrapped his arms around his neck, giving him a joyful hug. All attempts to be dirty seemed to fall flat in the face of Naruto's excitement.

"Thank you so much, Gaara! I don't know how I could ever repay you!" He squeezed the football player with all his might, bringing their bodies suspiciously close. They were just one inch away from Gaara's hard-on to graze his smooth black dress.

"I know how you could. Maybe sleep with me tonight."

"Haha! Very funny!" Naruto retracted and wore a zipped tight smile. "I'm sure there are plenty of hot girls who'd love to sleep with you. Don't force yourself to do it with me."

"But I'm not forcing myself. I genuinely want to fuck you. You don't know how long I've waited to get you underneath me like this."

"That's the alcohol talking." Naruto tilted his head. "I'm not having sex with you, Gaara."

"I'll sober up if that's what you want!"

"You're so funny when you're drunk!" Naruto effortlessly pushed Gaara off him and stood up from the bed. "Don't worry. I'll never mention this again. We can pretend it never happened."

"But—"

"Thank you again, Gaara. I know exactly what I have to do now." He turned around, ignoring Gaara's plight, and aimed for the door. "You should take a nap... and then a shower. You reek of alcohol."

"Naruko wait!" The door slammed shut the moment Gaara forced those words out. He collapsed onto the bed in complete and utter shock. There was no way he just missed his once-in-a-lifetime chance at sleeping with Naruko Umino. Not only that, he literally pushed him in the direction of his romantic rival. If they end up together, it will be all Gaara's fault. He has no one to blame but himself.

Meanwhile, Naruto raced down the stairs to the first floor, passing drunk and high teens during his descent. Sasuke supposedly left a while ago, but if there was even a glimmer of chance he hadn't yet, Naruto was going to seize it.

He zoomed past some of his jock friends who merely whistled or cheered at the blond. Meeting a cluster of people by the front door, Naruto squeezed himself through the crowd without any hesitation. He stuck his hand out once he reached the doorknob and escaped all the chaos with its wide swing open. A gust of cold wind entered the house, arousing dramatic screams from a couple of girls. Naruto pushed against the pressure of the wind and shut the door behind him.

His ears picked up silence. There was nobody outside on the front porch. The music inside sounded like a foggy dream out here, accompanied by the white puffs of smoke leaving his mouth. It was serene, almost.

Naruto searched the porch for a cactus pot, as that's where Sakura planted her keys. He checked the right side first, finding discarded soda cans and vapes clustered in the corner. There were a couple decorative items and pretty design choices, but no cactus. Naruto started to regret not bringing a jacket. He shivered his way to the left side, where he found three cactus pots, all varying in size. He reached out for one of them and pricked his finger.

"Ow!" Naruto snatched his hand away and sucked the wound on his finger.

"Pfft," a voice chuckled at Naruto's actions. The blond followed the sound and his eyes landed on a figure sitting by the porch stairs. Their back was facing him.

"It's not nice to laugh at people's misfortune, ya know?" he lectured, crossing his arms.

The figure didn't respond. Naruto huffed and stomped over to them, stepping down the stairs to glare them in the eyes. The second he saw who it was, his steps faltered and face broiled red.

"S-Sasuke..." he muttered, the cold wind blowing his voice away. It came out like a soft whisper.

"Hey blondie," he greeted. His head was resting on his hand, which was casually perched on the raven's knee. His once pale face was also pink, but the true culprit was the cold bitting at his features: a pink dipped nose tip, rosy upper cheeks, peachy lips, and freezing cold hands. The leather jacket could only protect so much.

"I've been looking all over for you." He took a seat next to Sasuke on the stairs, exposing his bare thighs to the cold wood.

"Hn." Sasuke was distant.

"I... I wanted to talk about what happened." Naruto placed his satchel on his lap and squished Sasuke Jr. in his hand. "Well, I guess I wanted to apologize."

Sasuke made eye contact with him, awaiting his apology with a baited stare. His eyes were such a dark shade of black; any emotion he dared to display reflected on his eyes at all times. Naruto knew this, which made him all the more embarrassed at what he had to say.

"I'm sorry for running away. I should have let you talk. And I'm sorry for forcing myself on you. I didn't mean to put you in an uncomfortable position." Naruto jut his hand out in an inviting gesture. "Tell me what you actually wanted to say. Please."

Sasuke flicked his sight down to the tan hand. He remembered all too well how, when they first met, Naruto had a fascination with the way their hand colors clashed together. Besides the color, Sasuke's hand had callouses and bruising scars all over his palm while Naruto's often had a coating of white powder on it from his practice.

He slid his hand into the tan one. "Did you like my gift?"

Sasuke gestured to the satchel on Naruto's lap where the poor frog was squished in between tan fingers. Naruto giggled and released him. "Oh, this little guy? I love him. I even named him Sasuke Junior."

"Sasuke. Jr?" The raven could feel his body heat rising and sweat forming on the hand that held Naruto's. "Why name him after me?"

"I don't know. He kinda looks like you, I guess."

"I look like a frog?"

"No! He's cute," Naruto stated before gasping to himself. What was he implying?

"So... you think I'm cute?"

"Uhh... well— wait! Stop avoiding my question! What were you trying to say in the closet before I ran off?" Naruto backtracked to avoid explaining himself.

Sasuke weaved their fingers together and stared down at the connection. "I thought about it. I should be the one apologizing, really. I should have been more sensitive to your situation. I wish I explained myself better..."

"Explain now."

"It's complicated. I don't want to upset you again."

Naruto shook his head. "No, I think I understand. Please just tell me."

"Promise you won't hate me?"

"I will never hate you, Sasuke." The blond overlapped their hands with the remaining one, leaning in with a sincere look on his face. The raven had such cold hands and, subconsciously, Naruto felt he could warm them up with his own.

Sasuke wondered if he could trust Naruto's promise. He didn't want to lose his first friendship in years over the wrong wording. Despite his reservations, his thoughts just poured out like a leaking cup. He never intended to confess his feelings to the blond, especially in a place like this, but his truth couldn't be said while omitting his romantic feelings.

"I like you, Naruto. I like you a lot. But I don't know if I like you in the way that you want me to. I acknowledge your identity as a boy but... I also acknowledge everything else that makes you... you. I guess your gender just doesn't play a role in my feelings towards you. Whether you were a boy or a girl, I would like you all the same." Sasuke refused to make eye contact with those beaming blue irises, keeping his head down to their laps. "You're much more than a boy. You're Naruto. You're—"

The raven halted his speech when he felt warmth grace his lips and a smooth, soft texture rub against them. Without a second thought, he fluttered his eyes shut and sunk into the enchanting feeling. He felt a peculiar heat brew in his chest before bursting throughout his body and filling him with energy. His hand untangled itself and laid firmly on the blond's thigh while the other clenched in a fist by his side. His head fogged up and cheeks stained red; only his body could react in accordance with the blond. He moved his lips in sync with him, feeling his hot breath brush against his face.

Naruto, on the other hand, couldn't silence his thoughts for one second. His mind was racing with images of Sasuke and descriptions of how he made him feel. He picked apart every little movement the raven made; such analysis made his body shiver even more, but this time it was out of sheer attraction to the raven. His trembling hands faltered being left alone and found their way hovering above his shoulders. Laying his palms against the leather, Naruto trailed his touch up the raven's built neck and dug into his soft black locks behind his ear. His thumb grazed the two piercings he had, which held gem studs on both sides.

The raven started to feel too much heat. An unbearable amount. He peeked his tongue through his pink lips and slid them along Naruto's bottom lip. The blond flinched feeling the hot, wet feeling of his tongue; it was a foreign sensation, but not unwelcome. Naruto parted his lips ever so slightly and Sasuke charged his tongue inside, exposing the other to their distinct tastes for the very first time. The two tongues did flips around each other naturally, like the two boys were already adapt to kissing. In reality, both were just high on adrenaline and acting however they felt would yield the most pleasure.

Naruto knitted his brows as he felt Sasuke's taste crowd his mouth and his tongue flick along his own. The raven tasted so unique, almost like a sweet confectionery with a savory touch, but even that description paled in comparison to the actual taste. He wanted more of it. His throat flexed in response and he let out an uncharacteristic noise of elation.

"Mhm!" he moaned between clasped lips, overwhelmed with the unfamiliar sensations coursing through his body. Touching and kissing Sasuke felt risky, dangerous, or taboo. Making these noises, as embarrassing as they were to Naruto, just added to the mood forming between the two.

Regardless, Naruto pulled back, leaving a string of saliva as proof of their former connection. The teens both panted excessively, like they both just run a marathon. Sasuke still felt the lingering warmth on his lips as he caught his breath and was desperate to capture the feeling again. Staring down at Naruto's peachy face and flustered expression only increased that sentiment.

Naruto licked his lips and his eyes met with the raven's. "I l-like you too..."

It took everything inside Sasuke to stop himself from stealing another kiss from Naruto. He just looked so desirable. "You are... a great kisser."

The blond swallowed. Sasuke rarely expressed his feelings through his facial expressions, but this time was different. Now, along with his eyes, Naruto could tell exactly how he felt about him. His black eyebrows were furrowed, creating small creases on his forehead. He was breathing steadily, evident by the puff of smoke leaving his reddened lips.

"You are too. I..." Naruto's head screamed with differing emotions and opinions. He covered his face and whimpered behind it. "I stole your first kiss! I'm sorry!"

Sasuke scrambled in the face of his panic. "It's okay! I enjoyed it! I wouldn't want it any other way!" He reached for his wrists and pulled them away from his face. "I was your first kiss too and I have no regrets."

"Sasuke..." the blond mumbled. A strong gust of cold wind passed through the pair, making Naruto shiver audibly. Sasuke quickly scolded himself and removed his leather jacket, exposing the white button up he had underneath it. He whisked it around Naruto's shoulders and helped him put the sleeves in.

Naruto hugged the jacket to himself and inhaled the remnants of Sasuke's cologne. It was an addictive smell: like pine and forests. It flustered him knowing that his crush's body heat was engulfing his body. While Naruto was tall, he wasn't as built or bulky as Sasuke. The shoulder pads hovered aside his collar and the sleeve cuffs stopped short of his fingers. It was also long enough to reach the bottom of his short dress. If Naruto were to zip it up, it would look like he was wearing nothing but the jacket.

"Thank you." Naruto pressed his mouth against the collar and blushed to himself.

Sasuke relished the sight of the blond wearing his jacket. There was something so personal to him about sharing clothing and touching other's belongings. He wouldn't let just anybody sit this close to him or wear his stuff, nonetheless mash lips with him. In that moment of vulnerability, Sasuke decided to put all his trust into the blond. All his worries and doubts about their relationship washed away in an instant. Suddenly, he felt the urge to spill his guts out to him; to tell him every little fact about his life. He wanted a deeper connection and understanding with the blond.

"Do you want to get out of here with me?"

"Get out? And go where?"

"Anywhere..." he proposed. "Have you eaten dinner yet?"

"No." The blond's heart was pumping out of his chest. He could see it: the two sitting in a booth at either side while they shared a meal together. It made him feel all fuzzy inside from the minor event.

"I know this really nice diner in town that me and my brother always go to. It's open 24/7. If you want we could..."

"I'd love that." Naruto smiled cheek to cheek.

"Sweet. Wanna ride there with me?" Sasuke patted his back pocket and pulled out his keychain. His black motorcycle keys were on them along with his house keys and other trinkets. Most notable was the silver memorial keychain that was shaped like a dog tag. There was a phrase inscribed on the plate but Naruto didn't read it.

"On your motorcycle?"

"Yeah. Unless you're scared your dad will find
out." Sasuke's mouth curled up at the end.

"He'll be fine! As long as he doesn't find out, I guess."

"Ohhh. I'm such a bad influence on you, Naruto." The raven chuckled. "Are you gonna sneak out at night or get a tattoo next?"

Naruto sucked his cheeks in. "You've done that before?"

"Yup. I've got a couple tattoos on my arms and chest."

"Woah! Can I see?!"

Sasuke cringed. Why did he admit that? He didn't want to expose his arms and chest in fear that Naruto would see those marks. Even though he instilled his complete trust in the blond, he still couldn't bare the thought of anyone seeing them. Naruto would never look down on him for his scars but that didn't make Sasuke any less ashamed of them.

"Maybe later. We should get going before it gets too late, okay?"

"Okay. But you have to show me those tattoos when we're in private." Naruto stood up from the stairs and pushed down his little dress.

Sasuke blushed at the implication and stood up after him, taking his hand. "S-Sure."

The two teens parted from the extravagant front porch and walked together to the parking lot. At this point, it was late enough for all the lights in the other homes to be off. The sky cleared up, exposing the twinkling stars above. Lee's home was further away from the bustling noise and lights of the town, so it was even easier to see the stars. While Sasuke pulled the blond along to his bike, Naruto kept his eyes trained on each little light and his mind ingrained it in his memory. Kissing Sasuke that night was like watching the radiant stars in a clear winter sky.

Sasuke stopped by his motorcycle and unchained it from the sidewalk bar. It was completely black with a silver accent and rims. There was one black helmet resting on the handlebar. Sasuke picked it up and handed it to Naruto, who held the helmet cluelessly. The raven snorted at his confusion and slid the helmet on Naruto's head, flicking down the protective eye glass.

He threw his leg over the bike and scooted forward, beckoning his crush to follow suit. While Naruto was nervous to ride a bike all throughout town, his excitement outweighed any negative feelings. He stepped down on the passenger pedal and settled behind Sasuke; the seat was at an incline so it required a bit of upper body strength to stay up straight. Sasuke thrusted the keys into the ignition and the bike started up with a nasty growl. The sound startled Naruto, who latched onto Sasuke's back when the bike nudged forward.

"Tighter," Sasuke mentioned, placing his hands on the bars. "You have to move closer to me and hold on tight. Whenever we turn, lean in that direction or you might fall off."

"Really?"

"Yes, really." Sasuke grabbed Naruto's wrist and pulled it to be around his waist completely. Naruto leaned his head against his back, hoping that he wouldn't feel his racing heart against his back.

"There's no seatbelts, huh?"

"Nope. So don't even think about letting go."

"I won't." Naruto smiled gushily under the helmet.

Sasuke turned the handlebars and pulled out of the parking spot. The white headlights beamed forward as they rolled through the rich neighborhood. There was no reason for Sasuke to go too fast, as the bike would make an obnoxious noise. He was waiting to hit a highway before accelerating completely.

"Is it dangerous to ride at night?" the blond questioned.

"Yup."

"Are you scared?"

"I've never been scared when I ride my bike. I've always been okay with the thought of crashing. But..." He glanced back at Naruto for a split second. "since you're accompanying me now, I'm a little nervous."

"Aww, you care about me?"

"I could get hella sued if you're hurt." Sasuke smirked.

"Hey!"

The teens shared a laugh and continued cruising in the neighborhood. They met an exit to town and Sasuke put his blinkers on despite the lack of cars or people around. They turned steadily and the bike charged down the highway. The wind cut at Sasuke's face and ruffled up his clothes; he acted as a barrier for Naruto, who was still freezing with nothing but a dress and a leather jacket. Although it was cold, the fresh air on his face brought him into the zone— it was only him and the road ahead.

A few cars joined the area and watched the motorcycle weave around them. Drivers and passengers alike peered in awe at the spectacle of the dashingly handsome Sasuke without a helmet. Naruto gripped onto the raven while the air coursed through him violently. The bike growled again when Sasuke turned to reach an exit, finally making it to town.

Little shops and boutiques lined the roads, all lit up whether it was open or not. There were people roaming the sidewalks drunk out of their mind or heading back from a late shift. Sasuke slowed down the bike and Naruto let out a happy chuckle.

"That was so cool! We were going so fast! There was no way that was legal!" he cheered.

"I did cut a few corners on our way here."

Naruto took in the gorgeous scenery through his blue tinted helmet lens. "I can see why you love to ride a motorcycle instead of a car!"

"Do you want to learn someday?"

"Hell yeah!" Naruto's smile dropped shortly after. "But my dad probably wouldn't let me..."

"Is there anything your dad will let you do?"

"I don't know. He's kinda strict with me since I'm his only kid."

Sasuke stopped in back of car at a red light. "Aren't you eighteen? You can do whatever you want."

"Yeah, but I still live with my dad. Next year I'll be in college and we won't live together anymore. He'll be all alone. So I figured that I'll let him have control for a little while, ya know?"

"That's really thoughtful of you. You must really love your dad..."

"Very much! I'm lucky to have someone who loves me unconditionally in my life."

Sasuke smiled slightly. "Yeah. You are."

***

"Table for two, please."

The pair stood together, hand in hand, behind the front stand of the humble diner. The hostess, a middle aged woman with brownish-gray hair and olive colored skin, greeted them with a smile. She recognized the raven as the brothers came at least once every two weeks. It's hard to forget such a good looking duo.

Tonight it appeared that the younger raven was accompanied by someone else. As she gathered the menus and utensils, she scanned the blond with skepticism. A man like Sasuke deserved someone with similar looks, and she believed Naruto fit the bill. She stared at his body that was hugged by the black dress, noting the dainty frame and fit shoulders. Under the judgmental eyes of the hostess, Naruto pulled the leather jacket closed and zipped it up, squeezing the raven's hand.

"I didn't know you had a girlfriend." The hostess grinned.

Sasuke tilted his head. "Girlfriend?"

She gestured to the flushed blond.

"Oh, we're not— uh, he's not a..." Sasuke fumbled on his words. "We're friends."

"Mhmm. Okay," the hostess hummed and walked ahead to one of the booths. The diner was virtually empty except for an old man passed out in a three seater. The hostess laid the menus down and took out her notepad from her back pocket as the teens filed into the booth.

"Can I get you two any drinks to start?"

Naruto gripped the ends of the leather sleeves. "Water is fine."

"I'll do one water too, thanks," Sasuke ordered.

"Alrighty. I'll be back with that." She walked away, shoving her notepad back in her pocket.

Sasuke sighed once she was out of sight. "Sorry about that. I didn't know if I should clarify your gender or..."

"No, it's okay. I get it. I look really feminine right now so there's no point in correcting her," Naruto dismissed. "I really only say something when I look the part, ya know?"

"How do you dress usually?"

"Mm. Baggy pants, baggy shirt... just a bunch of baggy shit. I don't really like showing off my figure that much."

"Why's that? You're really fit," the raven asked.

"Well yeah, but I just don't feel comfortable, ya know? I have a chest and curves... and you don't have any of that stuff." Naruto laid his hands on the table and picked at his thumb nail. "My face looks so girly too."

Sasuke frowned. He didn't like seeing his crush so defeated. "I don't think my body is what makes me a boy, though. I'd say it's more of a societal feeling if anything."

"I agree with that but my feelings are not enough to get people to acknowledge my identity. I have to look like a boy too. And I don't look like one, especially now." The blond recalled the stares he received at Lee's party; stares only girls receive when they're being objectified in a man's mind. "I mean, someone literally tried to get in my pants cuz I looked like a girl!"

"Who?"

"Oh." Naruto swallowed. "Don't worry about it."

"Just tell me."

"Gaara. The football quarterback— you played beer pong with him, I think," he admitted. "He kinda pinned me on the bed and kissed my neck. It was weird."

"He did?" Sasuke grabbed the blond's hands and his eyes widened. "Are you okay?! Did he do anything else?!"

A red tint colored Naruto's whiskered cheeks and his lips pointed upwards in a spontaneous smile. "No. He didn't do anything besides that."

"Are you sure?! You can tell me, Naruto."

The blond couldn't help but giggle at Sasuke's desperation. "Yes, I'm sure! You don't have to worry."

"It's not funny. You could've gotten seriously violated!"

"I'm fine, Sasuke." He laughed some more. "I'm just laughing because you're cute."

"What?" Now Sasuke was the one blushing.

"You must really like me since you look so worried..."

"I-I do... um..." He quickly grabbed the menu and opened the flaps, covering his pink face with it. "But are you sure you're okay? I can beat him up if you want."

Naruto covered his mouth as he laughed hysterically, "N-No! Hahaha!"

"What? You think I can't do it? I have fighting experience. This is nothing new!"

"I believe you! Ahaha! I do! I do!" Naruto tried to compose himself and lifted the menu too. "Don't beat him up! He was drunk!"

"That's even worse!"

"You think I can't protect myself, Sasuke?" The blond glanced over the menu items and hummed between smiling lips.

"Of course you can. I just..." Sasuke paused. "I didn't mean to imply that you weren't strong. You're just really kind. I'm afraid that you could be taken advantage of because of your demeanor."

Naruto selected a dish in his mind and laid the menu down, staring directly at the raven in amusement. "You think I'm easy to take advantage of because of how nice I am?"

"No..." Did he mess up his words again? The last thing he wanted was to offend the blond again and lose their friendship for good. Maybe he should just shut up. "I'm messing this up, aren't I?"

"Messing what up?"

"Our... date."

"Date?" Naruto immediately flushed red. "Y-You mean... this is a date?"

"Is it not? Am I wrong?" The raven held his breath.

"No! We can... Th-This is totally a date!" Naruto waved his hands in the air sporadically. "You and me are on a date!"

"You don't have to force yourself..."

"I'm not! This is just really surreal! The person I like is on a date with me! My very first date!" the blond cheered. "I never imagined I'd be wearing a dress though..."

Sasuke frowned. "No, this won't be your first date then."

"But—"

"I'm going to ask you on a proper date later. This can be a practice. I want you to feel like yourself when you're with me."

"Sasuke..." He put his hands on his hot cheeks. "I can't believe this is happening..."

The raven couldn't believe it either. He woke up that morning with nausea just thinking about attending the party with Naruto. He was inexplicably nervous. It took multiple hours of convincing from his brother to even step out the front door that evening. To think he could have missed a moment like this because of his irrational fears. He would have never been able to share his true feelings with the blond or, for that matter, lock lips with him.

Sasuke was never the type to fantasize or zone out. Sure, he was always quiet and reserved, but that didn't mean his head was in the clouds. The raven's mind was usually in a state of tranquility: no noise, no thoughts, and no emotions. Yet, ever since he met Naruto, the blond fills that empty void uninvited. Sasuke found himself, on multiple occasions, day dreaming about him like some love-sick puppy.

Even in this moment, in the diner, Sasuke couldn't shake the thought of the pair on a future date. A date where Naruto wears what he wants and people treat him how he wants. He just wanted the blond to be happy— to be happy with him.

"And for you?"

The waitress snapped Sasuke out of his thoughts and he glanced at Naruto in confusion. The blond simply smiled, which Sasuke regrettably enjoyed.

"What would you like to order, Sasuke?" he asked him.

"Oh. Oh..." Sasuke picked up his menu and read out the first item his eyes passed over. "Grilled cheese."

"Mkay. And what side would you like with that?" the waitress questioned as she jotted down on her notepad.

"Fries are fine, thanks."

"Perfect. It'll be about ten minutes." She clicked her pen and left the pair on their own again. Sasuke huffed and reached for his ice cold water, which magically appeared during his zoned out session. He opened the plastic straw and took a sip.

Naruto watched the ice cubes shift around in Sasuke's cup. "What were you thinking about so intently before?"

"Mm?" He swallowed the water. "Nothing."

"Come on. Share with me."

"It was nothing, seriously." The raven twirled his straw around in the water.

"You rarely tell me anything about yourself. I feel like I should know you more about you," Naruto mentioned. "Ya know, it's important if you're planning on asking me out for a real date..."

Sasuke replied, "Fine. But you have to share something about yourself too."

"I'm an open book. I'm sure you already know most things about me," he boasted.

"We'll see." Sasuke cleared his throat. "What did you like to do as a child?"

"Play sports and make friends. Kinda like now," he answered. "What about you?"

"I liked to..." Sasuke thought back to his childhood and shuddered at the memories. "...draw. I drew a lot when I was a child. I wanted to be an artist."

"Aww, and whatever happened to that? I never see you draw."

"I just sucked at it." He chuckled. "Did you ever have any pets?"

"Nope. My father is allergic to most animals. You?"

"My parents didn't have the time to take care of a pet. My dad was always busy with work and my mom... uh..."

Naruto butt in with another question, "How's your brother? What kind of person is he?"

"My brother? He's annoying. He never minds his own business— always trying to pry information out of me and shit. He thinks he's this huge tough guy and acts on impulse all the time. I always have to bail him out."

"Sounds like you care for him very much."

"Debatable." Sasuke snorted. "How's you and your dad?"

"We're okay. I love my dad more than anything but I haven't told him about how I identify. Ever since I discovered myself a couple years ago, we've grown apart a little bit," he explained. "I don't know if I'll ever be able to tell him, honestly..."

"Why do you say that? I'm sure your dad wouldn't think of you any differently."

"Maybe. But I don't want to take that chance. He used to praise me about how much of a pretty little girl I was. He always gave me pigtails and pink clothing no matter the occasion. I think he'll be disappointed to know that I don't like that lifestyle... that I'm not the daughter he raised."

"You're still his child no matter your gender. You should tell him one day, when you're ready. You can't live your life hiding such an important part of yourself from a loved one."

"Okay. Are you my soon-to-be date or my therapist?"

Sasuke raised his arms up like he was surrendering to a cop. "Just food for thought."

Naruto giggled. "I'm kidding. Thank you."

"How about your preteens?" Sasuke changed the subject. "Did you have any crushes or anything?"

"No. I wish I could say that I did. I liked a bunch of people platonically but I didn't understand the concept of crushes until I was in my teens. People asked me to be their girlfriend and I always turned them down cuz I didn't like the societal implication of 'girlfriend,' even before I realized I was a boy."

Naruto reached for his water and took a sip from the straw. The raven perked up.

"Indirect kiss."

The blond licked his lips and felt the remnants of their kiss at Lee's front porch on his mouth. He suddenly had the burning urge to kiss Sasuke again just from drinking his water.

"D-Did you have any crushes?" He brushed aside his embarrassing thoughts.

"A few."

"Really?!"

"Why is that so shocking to you?"

"You said you were never in a relationship before so I figured you just didn't like anyone," Naruto iterated, "cuz it's not like anyone would reject you."

"Now that's where you're wrong. Nobody rejected me because I never bothered to ask them out."

"What? Don't tell me you were shy?"

"Shy isn't the word I'd use. Maybe... modest."

"Shy. You were shy."

"No. I just struggled speaking to people because they were intimidating."

"That's called being shy!" Naruto burst out.

"Fine. I was shy."

"You must've been so cute! You have to show me pictures of you when you were younger!" Naruto gushed. "What kind of people did you like?"

"Ack. That's embarrassing." Sasuke swatted his hand. "I don't remember. Probably loud and obnoxious, like you."

"Like me?" The blond smiled cheek to cheek. "Wait..."

"I liked people who had things that I didn't. Confidence. Personality. Humor. Stuff like that."

"That makes sense... But how did you overcome your shyness? You don't seem very shy to me now."

"I grew out of it, I guess," Sasuke replied, almost too quickly.

"That's not something you easily grow out of, Sasuke."

"I joined a gang."

"What?!"

"That's probably what helped me with my social anxiety," he casually shared. "Anyway, when did you find out your identity?"

"Wait! That's not something you just gloss over! You were in a gang?! For how long?! Why?!"

"Couple years. It was kind of a blur, to be honest."

"Sasuke! That's crazy!" Naruto was freaking out. In his head, he pieced together all the aspects he knew of Sasuke with this new fact. Everything started to click. The leather outfits, the tattoos, the absurdly ripped body, the motorcycle— everything pointed towards a gang! How did his parents allow this to happen? What kind of horrors did Sasuke see throughout his adolescence? His chest dropped as these foreboding worries crowded his brain. He wanted to grab the raven and hug him, hopefully squeezing all those experiences out of him.

"What? Is it that unbelievable?"

"Yes!" Naruto blurted. "That's a big deal! Why were you in a gang?!"

"I..." Sasuke tried to recall his recruitment, but for some reason his mind went blank. Not the comforting blank he was used to, but a painful blank. His head rung as he imagined his younger self stumbling upon the gang for the first time. He felt a looming threat wrap around his temple and dull his senses.

"I don't remember," he eventually said. Trying to remember just gave him a massive migraine.

"Hey, are you okay?" Naruto touched his hand and the pain subsided upon contact. It was like the tan hand was a vacuum and it sucked all the discomfort from Sasuke's body with a small tap. Except the hand had an owner, a quite attractive one, at that. Sasuke admired his face.

"I'm alright."

"We can stop talking about this now, okay?"

"That's fine. I rather stare at you anyway."

"Y-You rather..." he echoed his words and shut his mouth, accepting the situation for what it was. He was still very concerned about Sasuke's past but his own bashfulness overpowered his worries. His crush was watching his every move, how could he not be on edge?

"I was wondering..." Sasuke piped up, "those lines on your face— what are they?"

"O-Oh." Naruto pressed a finger against one of them and traced over it. There was a different texture to his whiskers than the rest of his cheeks. They were grainier and coarse. "These are birth marks. Dunno why I was born with them like this though. My father always liked to joke that I was a reincarnated cat..."

He elaborated more, "I know it's a little odd. Most people think I drew them on. But I swear, they're part of my face."

"I can't imagine you without them. They suit you so well." Sasuke nodded. "My father used to tell me that birthmarks are leftover kisses from angels. Yours must have really loved you."

Naruto laughed cheerily. "I haven't heard that one before. What a cute idea. Your father sounds very wise."

"Yeah. He was."

"Is he not wise anymore?" Naruto tilted his head.

Sasuke donned a fake smile. "I don't know."

Naruto watched as the raven's expression crumbled right in front of him. He wanted to say something to ease the pained look on his face but nothing came to mind. At last, the waitress exited the double doors of the kitchen with plates in her hand. Naruto pushed back the waters to make room for their main course.

"Pizza for you." The waitress laid a steaming hot personal pie in front of Naruto, the pepperonis still sizzling with grease.

"And grilled cheese for you." She switched her hand and laid a square plate for Sasuke, a triangle cut grilled cheese sandwich on top of it. On the side, a small courtesy cup of diced tomatoes and crispy fries.

"Enjoy your food." She bowed and left the teens to their meals. Naruto rubbed his hands together and grabbed a napkin, stuffing the corner of it in the collar of the leather jacket. It was a makeshift bib. He licked his lips and dived in for a piece, tediously pulling a slice as the cheese oozed from the pizza. The slice dropped down from the grease so Naruto moved his head to catch the tip of it, taking the first bite.

He chewed the cheesy goodness for a few seconds and paused when he saw Sasuke. The raven sat there silently, biting his lip and folding his hands.

"Sash-ke?" Naruto swallowed his portion. "Are you gonna eat?"

"I was... but..." He lifted the sandwich and showed him the interior. "There's a tomato in the sandwich."

Naruto dropped his slice back on the plate. "And?"

"I don't like tomatoes."

"What? Why not?"

"I don't know. They're just kinda gross." Sasuke snarled at his dish and pushed the plate back. "Maybe I'll order something else."

"You wanna bite of my pizza?"

"Nah. That has tomato sauce in it."

Naruto was dumbfounded. "You don't like tomatoes at all? Not even the sauce?"

Sasuke looked away and blushed a little. "When I was really young, I choked on a tomato chunk in my spaghetti. I was almost hospitalized."

Naruto held back his laugh. "So you just stopped eating tomato stuff after that?"

"Yeah. I don't even remember what they taste like."

The blond smiled. "You're older now. You won't choke. Just try it."

"I'm not so sure."

"Come on. For me." Naruto pulled Sasuke's plate and grabbed the sandwich piece, bringing it close to his face. "Try it~"

Sasuke stared at the cheese melting on the tomato slice and winced. "What if I—"

"You won't! Try it, Sasuke!" He wiggled the sandwich around. "You can't live your life avoiding normal things that scare you, ya know."

"Fine. Just... give me a second to—" Sasuke pleaded before the sandwich was shoved in his mouth. The corner piece had a nice portion of tomato and cheese for Sasuke to try. The raven scrunched his eyes shut and slowly chewed the piece, letting the flavors sink into his tongue.

"What do you think?" Naruto asked.

"It's..." Sasuke mumbled, "it's good."

"See? I told you!"

Sasuke grabbed the sandwich for himself and took another bite. The way the cheese and tangy tomato blended together made for the perfect mix. Why did he avoid something so delicious all these years? Forget the sandwich, Sasuke wanted to eat more tomatoes on their own.

"Okay. Now let's eat!" he cheered when he saw the pleasant look on Sasuke's face.

***

After twenty minutes of eating and chatting, the pair finished their food and sat in the booth waiting for the bill. Sasuke dug in his pants pocket and took his card from his wallet.

Naruto winced. "I'm sorry. I didn't bring any cash with me. I didn't think I needed to for Lee's party."

"It's okay. I was planning to pay it all in full anyway."

"Oh, but I feel bad. How much do I owe you?"

Sasuke shook his head. "Nothing."

"You can't just treat me! I'll pay you back, I swear," Naruto stubbornly declared.

"I won't accept your money, Naruto."

"Fine! What will you accept?"

Sasuke thought for a moment and smirked. "A kiss."

"A kiss?!" Naruto shouted. "Right now?! But—"

"Whenever you want. I'm not picky."

Naruto turned red. "Are you sure that'll be alright? I mean, you're paying for both of us. Will a simple kiss be enough?"

Sasuke chuckled. "You can give me more than a simple kiss then."

The blond cracked a smile and his cheeks steamed with an even darker red. "Okay..."

Naruto couldn't even imagine what that could be but the implication itself overwhelmed his thoughts. Could Sasuke and him do more than kiss? The blond was no stranger to... certain adult things... but he never imagined doing it himself. Would he even be comfortable enough with his body if that opportunity rolled around?

The waitress swung around and picked up Sasuke's card with the bill. After swiping it in the machine a few feet away, she returned with the receipt. Sasuke thanked her and the pair rose from their seats to exit.

"Have a goodnight, you two!" the hostess from the front announced, waving her manicured nails at the boys.

"Bye, goodnight!" Naruto waved back.

"Goodnight," Sasuke said. He opened the door ahead of them for Naruto, who gladly stepped into the cold air. The blond shivered and hugged his leather body upon contact.

"It's so cold," he whined, a puff of white air following his breath.

"I wanted to walk around the town with you but I think you'd freeze to death."

Naruto reached out his hands and grabbed Sasuke's arm. "No! We can still do that! I can hold out!"

"I rather not." Sasuke yanked the blond close to him, sharing the warmth of the bodies as they huddled together. Their chests touched and faces were mere centimeters away. "Your dear old dad wouldn't want you coming home late, right?"

The blond gazed into his midnight eyes which were somehow more captivating than the star riddled night sky. "R-Right."

"Then let's go." Sasuke laced his arm around Naruto's waist and pulled him along to his bike. Still trembling from the cold, and his stupidly attractive date, Naruto put on the black helmet. Sasuke flicked down the protective glass on his helmet and got into position on the bike.

"Sasuke..." Naruto mumbled as he took his seat behind the raven, weaving his arms around his abdomen.

"Hm?"

"You're so cool."

The raven revved his motorcycle and the bike roared into the winter night. He smiled to himself as they tumbled down the road, the passing lights falling on his face in a artistic pattern. The blond held his crush even tighter, pleased with today's events.

It was a short ride back to Naruto's home. Sasuke memorized the way after walking there a couple times from school. To think, the way things were developing, he might get a chance to step foot into his home. He might be able to meet his father, the person responsible for raising his favorite person. It made him giddy just thinking about sitting in the places Naruto sat or sharing quality time in spaces where Naruto grew up. He also wondered, at the very depths of his mind, what the blond's bedroom looked like.

It was pretty late by the time Sasuke pulled into the blond's street. All the house lights were off and the cars were frosted with the cold. They rolled on the bumpy gravel and stopped at Naruto's tiny home, anchoring the motorcycle there.

Naruto didn't want to let go of Sasuke. He felt comfortable just staying in that position forever, with the cold breeze flowing through them and the sounds of nature all around. This would be a night he'd never forget. But alas, the raven departed the bike and Naruto followed suit, hand in hand.

"Thank you for today, Sasuke." Naruto smiled brightly at his crush. "I haven't had this much fun in ages."

"No, thank you. You're one of the only people I like being around. I'm happy that you decided to spend your night with me."

Naruto felt his heart skip a beat. They were right in front of his home, just steps away from the front door. The moment he parts from Sasuke, the night would be over. He didn't want such a euphoric dream to end. He wanted more— something so exhilarating that the happiness will last even after Sasuke leaves his home.

"Sasuke, does this mean that we're..." Naruto couldn't bring himself to say it. His words were jumbled up at the back of his throat. "w-we're... um..."

"Will you be my boyfriend?!" the raven blurted out, flushing red from his ears to his neck. The excitement got the better of him. He wanted to smack himself for being so awkward in front of Naruto, especially after he called him cool just a few moments ago.

Naruto mirrored his embarrassed expression. "Yes! Yes, I'd love to be your b-boyfriend!"

They were both an awkward mess— just two teenagers overwhelmed with their unfamiliar feelings. Sasuke wanted to pick him up and whisk him around in excitement. Naruto, however, wanted to hold the raven in an eternal embrace. Too nervous to do either of those things, the boys just stared at each other with longing, biting their lips and squeezing their hands.

"I can't believe th—" Sasuke started.

Naruto charged in with an abrupt kiss, wrapping his arms around the raven's neck and closing his blond eyelashes. Sasuke threw away whatever he was planning to say and focused on the smooth texture of Naruto's lips. The way they effortlessly glided along his made his body sparkle with heat. He put his hands around his waist and pulled Naruto even closer, mixing their scents together.

Although the blond boldly captured a kiss, his mind spiraled as he questioned his actions. With only a few seconds in, he tore himself away from the raven's lips, glowing red under Sasuke's frustrated face.

"I-I did it again! I'm sorry! I just kissed you without asking!" he scrambled.

Sasuke panted lightly and licked his lips, tasting Naruto's unique flavor on his tongue. He couldn't fathom why the blond pulled away from their enchanting connection but he didn't want to stray any longer. He wanted to taste him again and lose their breath together.

"You can kiss me whenever," the raven confessed in a low voice, staring at Naruto's plump lips.

"But I sh-should ask you first..." Naruto knitted his eyebrows at Sasuke's expression. He looked different for some reason. His pale face was colored with shades of pink and red. His black pupils rested on one feature of the blond's face, somehow an even richer black than before. And, most noticeably, his tinted mouth was parted with short pants, yearning to lock with Naruto's once again.

"I'm not going to ask," Sasuke's whispered. One of his hands parted from Naruto's waist and perched at the bottom of his chin, lifting his face up.

Naruto was breathless. His chest burned with a peculiar heat and his eyes lidded over, dazed. "You're not?"

"No." He approached Naruto's face, his hot breath falling upon him.

The blond closed his eyes and leaned in, connecting lips with Sasuke. This kiss was less frenzied and abrupt than the first two; it was like they both went in knowing exactly how they wanted it to go. Sasuke slipped his tongue inside Naruto's mouth and the blond let out an arousing gasp. He allowed himself to be taken by Sasuke in that moment, clenching at the raven's hair and rising up on his toes.

Sasuke's hot tongue rolled around the blond's mouth, feeling up every inch and crevice inside. His taste was addicting; Sasuke could only describe it as tangy and sweet, almost. He sucked at his plump lips and nibbled at it, forcing another pleasured sigh from his crush.

The heat inside his body started as a sly creep and developed into a rushing dam. He hummed in the kiss and gripped Naruto's body even tighter. The blond felt like a rag doll in his hold: lightweight and easy to control. With every flick of his tongue, he felt Naruto melting under him and his will. A sense of power filled him; he was the only one able to consume Naruto like this.

Saliva dripped from their kiss but neither of them cared. Naruto was too overstimulated as it was with Sasuke's tongue swirling around. His stomach clenched inside and his feet curled inside his heels. All of these hot feelings just from a kiss. He looked forward to doing more with his crush— with his boyfriend. Maybe there were sensations only Sasuke could make him feel. Maybe this was the beginning of a new world of experiences.

Sasuke was willing to go even further. His body was writhing with untapped energy and desire; he needed to control himself before he went too far. The raven could feel something rising up in his pants; for some reason, it always happens when he's around Naruto. Using all the willpower he could muster, Sasuke slid his teeth off Naruto's bottom lip to end the kiss with a sultry bite. The teens panted crazily, the sharp air piercing their throats.

The raven glanced at his boyfriend and shuddered at the look of arousal on his face. Naruto's gorgeous blue eyes were sparkling and glowing under the moon, yet they still hazed under the pleasure. Teasing his lips left them puffy and glossed with saliva. The pink color almost matched his tan face, which did little to hide his feelings.

"I... haa... l-like you... Sasuke," Naruto panted, mustering a small smile.

"I like you too... Naruto..." Sasuke responded with an even gushier smile.

"I don't want to leave..." he mentioned. "I want to stay with you..."

Sasuke heart burst just hearing Naruto's longing words. "I want to stay with you too."

"Sasuke." Naruto looked down and puffed his cheeks up. "D-Do you want to... stay the night?"

The raven's crotch throbbed and he swallowed harshly. He knew, in his heart of hearts, that if he stayed over he'd do something unholy. He couldn't accept that request. He shouldn't.

"Of course I do."

Ah, I'm me again.

I hope you enjoyed this chapter and I'll see you next time.

- Author

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.9K 741 32
They were just roommates. So why is Sasuke feeling so strongly about him? After going to the bar to take a break from his issues, he meets the famous...
8.3K 289 17
Naruto's pov Here we go again...they never stop...what did I do to deserve so much hate? Sasuke...what did I ever do to you? I hate you, and your fr...
165K 7K 51
Sasuke Uchiha has a speech impediment that has caused him to become selectively mute. Due to a job opportunity Sasuke and his family moved to this ne...
499K 17.4K 27
Naruto is now attending the best school money can buy... And he hates it. He feels like it's a place where anything and everything can go wrong... ...