Infrunami

By veedareal

Girl, you're the one I want You're the one I need I'm beggin' you, please Can you come back to me 'Cause I wa... More

i.
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
💙
24
25
ii.
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
iii.
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
71
72
73
74
75.1
75.2
THE END
infrunami 2.1
infrunami 2.2
infrunami 2.3
infrunami 2.4

70

4.2K 142 42
By veedareal

AMIR

6 months later

"Say it, say Dada." I say slowly but Ajani only babbles before spitting all over his chin and his shirt.

Ajani was going to be 1 very soon and he was already growing up too fast. He was stating baby weaning and was starting to walk a little.

Fatherhood was crazy but it was one of the best parts of my life. I was the happiest i've ever been at this point of my life.

"He's such a mommy's boy, I love it." Kehlani says before kissing his cheek in which he smiles goofily in response.

At first he was so attached to me but I guess because how I was always at work, he had more time with Kehlani than me.

"He really is, he don't mess with you at all." Niyah's big ass head wanted to add in. I mug her and she mugs me right back.

"You guys are always fighting." Kehlani says and Niyah mumbles something under breath which I ignore.

"Damn me personally." Kehlani mumbles which I hear because I was close enough. I ignore that remark too.

"I'm gonna go outside baby, hold on." I peck her lips quickly before standing up from my seat. I move Ajani into her arms before walking out into the front yard.

"You guys use any little excuse to grill something." I say to Rosetta and Otis who were grilling some patties and sausages.

We were having yet again, another cookout because my mom got a new job. It was cool but it wasn't no reason to throw down some food on a grill and invite nearly everybody and their mommas.

"Your girlfriend gets finer and finer each time I see her lorddd." Otis chuckles causing me to nudge him.

"My fiancé, actually nigga." I correct him and he raises his hands in defeat. I couldn't wait until I could make her my wife.

My wife.

"I hope you guys find out your cousin's." Rosetta scoffs before walking away causing me to chuckle. Dumbass stud.

"How is it? Having a baby and allat?" Otis asks me before taking a swing of his beer. This reminded me of having heart to hearts with your father and I slightly wished I could've had one with him.

Like on queue, I saw him walk by and he gave me a small nod and I returned one. Over the time we became mutual but I haven't came across to forgive him wholeheartedly.

I had to heal from a lot, he was one of them. Kehlani and my baby boy. has been helping me through the process and they didn't even know it but I knew I was making progress.

"It's a blessing. I love him." I say truthfully and Otis smiles before wiping fake tears from his eyes.

"So cute, so cute." He coaxed and I smack my lips. That's why he's going to die alone.

"Let me go and talk to my family, hating ass nigga." I reply before walking back into the house. There was a football game going on that they were watching.

I wasn't a football fan, I only liked basketball so I wasn't involved with all their shouting and betting. Kehlani, surprisingly, was  very attentive to the game.

"You know what's going on!" I ask her from behind the sofa. She jumps slightly as she turns around to see it's only me.

"I grew up with athletes, of course I know." She replies causing me to chuckle.  "Come watch with me."

"Give Ajani to Niyah, let's go upstairs right quick."

"Right here Amir?" She asks me and I shrug. I didn't really care, it was basically still my house. "Hell no."

"Come onnnn." I stretch, pulling her arm. She looks around us before whispering something to Niyah and passing Ajani to her.

Ajani doesn't protest surprisingly. He could be really clingy but he didn't mind leaving his mom. Niyah gives me a look before laughing and shaking her head and so do I.

Nobody had to know.

My bedroom was still here, it was just emptied. It was used as a storage and there was a bunch of things in here that was probably going to be sent to my 'cousins' that i've never met before in Nigeria or some bullshit like that.

KEHLANI

I don't wait to smash my lips onto his and he reciprocates my movements. He lifts me up by my waist before I feel myself sitting on something hard.

And no, not his dick that was bulging through his pants.

His hand trails up my thighs before my panties slide down my legs, dropping down to my knees. His finger presses against my clit whilst the other rubs along my slit.

I press my mouth together to stop myself from making any noise. I didn't want to be caught, especially by his dad who walked in on us kissing.

It wasn't that deep but it just felt so awkward especially because their relationship hasn't mended entirely yet.

"Spread your legs." He orders and I do so before another finger enters my pussy making a moan slip out my lips.

"Kehlani." He whispers, referring to the noise that had slipped out. I couldn't help it, I loved how he made me he feel. I loved when he touched me.

I look down at how his fingers glide through me and leave with a smooth substance, each time is more creamier than the previous.

My pussy keeps throbbing, telling him I want him and he smirks knowing i'm that struggling to keep myself contained.

"Why are you so wet baby damn?" He questions as if I don't fold even if he looks at me for a few seconds too long.

I put a hand over my mouth to muffle my whimpers as he circles my clit slowly. I felt my orgasm approaching, it was way too quick.

I looked away to try and take my mind off how he was destroying me with his fingers but he pulled my attention back to him, pulling my face towards him.

"I love you," I whimper as he bites his bottom lip as his fingers slickly slide through my folds. He looks up to me before kissing my cheek.

"Be quiet for me baby." He says with a smirk before he spreads my legs wider to make space to bury his head into my thighs.

I take a breath of air which is cut short by his tongue flicking across my pussy. He paints words with his tongue inside of me causing me grip his shoulders for balance.

He starts decreasing his pressure, teasing me just like he usually does. I lift my hips and start to grind against his face, begging him for more.

"Don't slow down. Please." I beg him and I know he's smiling internally. That same cocky smile he has on his face when he knows i'm on edge.

He keeps up a low hum as his tongue abuses my clit, tracing circles around my spot. I feel my thighs tremble and I know i'm gonna regret this later.

"Fuck baby that's it." I whine, feeling the pit of my stomach twist and turn. I knew it was coming and I hate how fast it does.

I need to get back on my fucking zoom.

My orgasm hits me, raining down out of me. I look down to see he's licking all of my juices and slurping every single drop.

And I thought I was a freak.

"Leave your ass crippled like Bambi." He jokes and I roll my eyes before chuckling. I'll give it to him, that was kind of funny.

"Did you twist your ankle or something?" Niyah asks me with a mischievous smirk. My face flushes as I turn to Amir who didn't care at all.

"Something like that." Amir replies before laughing a little and sitting down on the sofa. I try to take Ajani back from Niyah's arms but he pushes me away.

"You don't want mommy no more stink?" I ask Ajani, tickling his chubby cheeks. He snuggles himself into Niyah's chest which meant he was gonna leave anywhere for a while.

"I wanna start babysitting himmmm, he's so adorable." Niyah says, cuddling Ajani slightly. He looked so content there it was so cute.

"Hell no." Amir cuts in, as if anyone was talking to him. We both give his hating ass a look before I sit down next to him.

"Hey family!" Darrel walks in with a huge smile on his face. I haven't seen Darrel much anymore and I didn't try to make conversation with him.

After the 'your girl set you up ' thing I couldn't see bin the same, the whole situation just pissed me off. He apologised for it and that was probably the longest conversation we've had in months.

"Uncle Dee!" Two little boys run to him and hug his legs. Darrel had a twinkle in his eyes when he hugged the boys back.

I think it reminded him of his daughter.

"Loyal, Liam." He greets the two of them before kissing both of their cheeks. They run back to wherever they came from before Darrel walks over to the main living room.

"Heyyy Darrel." Niyah says and Darrel jerks his head back in return.

"You're not too old to give me a hug, come on kid." He replies and Niyah sucks her teeth before giving Darrel a hug.

Their whole family has that same attitude, I love it.

"If it ain't the father of the year." Darrel says to Amir before dapping him up.

"He hasn't even been a dad for a full year yet dumbass." Niyah chimes in and Darrel flicks his middle finger up.

"LANGUAGE!" Rosetta's stud self says as she walks out to the front yard with a bottle of wine in her hand.

"Hello to you too Darrel." Amir replies, shaking his head.

"What's up mama of the year." He greets me and I give him a small smile.

"Ajani hasn't had his first birthday yet." Niyah cuts in again before I can greet Darrel back.

"I don't talk to people who aren't 20 yet, get on out of here with your pubescent ass." Darrel replies and Amir chuckles.

"You're pushing 40, you should be out there with the old heads playing dominoes or some shit." Niyah retorts.

"Now that's foul." Amir says, tucking his lip in so he doesn't laugh.

"Fuck you," Darrel replies. He finds a seat in the big living room before switching on the playstation.

"Awllllll." The kids who were watching their cartoons moan but Darrel waves them off. He grabs two controllers before passing one to Amir.

"Let's go, me and you right now. 2K." Darrel says and Amir nods.

Soon enough the living room was crowded as everyone watched the two play this game. I learnt that since young these two were always competing each other in video games and the fuel hasn't ended.

Some of the younger kids started betting on them too. Of course I was rooting for Amir but Darrel did look like he had the upper hand here.

"Go in, go in..." Darrel mumbles before trying to shoot a 3 which misses. One of the characters from Amir's team collects the rebound and passes it-

"YES!" He shouts, standing up from his seat. "What was you saying before?" He coaxed but Darrel folds his arms.

"Still ain't better than me though." Aidan adds in which I laugh at. It was true. Whenever he would sleep over at our house, he would always beat Amir in every game.

Sometimes he would play me too but of course he would beat my ass severely in every single match.

"Nahhhh don't go quiet now." Niyah instigates and Darrel bucks at her causing her to go quiet.

"What y'all doing making all this noise for?" Amir's dad asks, walking into the living room. He inspects the room before putting his hand out to get Darrel's controller.

Darrel discreetly looks at Amir, I think to ask for permission. In a few seconds he hands it to his dad before standing up and letting his dad take the seat.

"What's up, your old ass wanna play me?" Amir asks his dad and he chuckles in response. This is the most civilised i've ever seen them.

"You owe me a beer if I win." He replies, putting his hand out.

"Deal." Amir says before shaking his hand. I honestly didn't expect him to but he did. I felt like he was happy in that moment, that he was finally forgiving himself and his father.

And so was everybody else in the room. Relieved that the gap between the family was mending itself.

Everyone had a smile on their face in amusement and so was I. I felt a warm hand on my shoulder and I look up to see Amir's mother.

"Thank you," She whispers quietly, her warm smile making this mood feel even better.

"For what?" I reply and she shakes her head, smiling before walking away.

(chapter 46)

WRITERS NOTE:
you guys have been through enough. My characters will finally heal these past few chapters 😭😂

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

84.2K 3.2K 22
"That I fumbled your heart Should've let go of my past for you, damn You did everything I asked of you Traveled cross country if I asked you to But I...
13.6K 749 66
" I never thought i will love you this much...But right now when i'm looking at you... You are the only thing i would be dying to be my first!" I sa...
292K 9.9K 29
@𝐅𝐄𝐌𝐀𝐋𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐑𝐘𝐄 ORIGINAL "I'm feelin you but is you feelin me, come on let's keep it g, I wonder....if what I see in you , is what you see i...
11.7K 347 38
"I'd die to see you again." I cried. I'm down on my knees wishing you were here beside me. Tell me what to do and I'll do everything to have you bac...