WITF?! IIAB?! : SPIN OFF SERI...

By ZackIsHigh

The Masterpiece of the White room and the sole survivor of the Demonic 4th Generation suddenly woke up in an... More

Introduction

127 9 1
By ZackIsHigh

[Ayanokouji's POV]

I woke up in an unfamiliar bed. I look around and found myself in an unfamiliar room. This is strange, at the moment I was at the bus and then when I blink here I am.

I look around the room and it's tidy, I notice a poster in a wall with a picture of... Me...

Wait what? Its me with some people... And below the poster there's writings in it. 'Classroom of the Elite'.

I recognize some people but the rest is mystery to me. The black haired girl is in the same bus, I was in... The blondie too...

I looked some more and found two more posters...

I can't comprehend this situation, what is happening? I looked at the last poster and saw that it's me facing the guy in the previous poster.

Soon I heard a feminine voice called out.

" ZACK! WAKE UP NOW! ITS YOUR FIRST DAY IN SCHOOL! "

Zack? I think I figured it out now...

I, Ayanokouji Kiyotaka, is in another person's body...

(Some minutes later)

This is too much to process. First, I was in the bus and then I blinked, and then suddenly I was here... Hmmm... No point in questioning it now, If I'm really in other person's body that means that man can't find me.

"What the hell are you spacing out for?! Go finish your breakfast and go to school!!!"

I was pulled from my thoughts with a loud rant from supposedly Zack's Mother which is the body I was in right now.

"Sorry, mother..."

This is the first time I call someone mother. Anyway, she seems surprised by what I had just call her.

"You didn't call me mother before... You usually call me mom?"

Oh, so that's why she's surprised. Well I got to take note of that.

"Do you need something? Or are you sick? Omg do you have a fever?! Wait a minute let me get you a medicine!"

"Eh? Uh... Actually no, I'm not sick mom. I just tried to call you mother to make it different.

"Are you sure? That's good then."

"Yes mom."

What is this feeling? These are not my feelings because I don't have any of those... These memories... My eyes are wet, tears started to fall down my face while my lips are curling upwards... It can't be...

"Ehh?!?! Why are you crying??? Did you not like the food??"

"N-no mom, it's g-good."

Im crying and smiling at the same time... So this is how it feels to have emotions... It's so new for me... Even my super computer brain can't explain these phenomenon.

Maybe with this body, I can finally answer my questions... Maybe with these emotions I can finally treat others not as a tool but as an equal human beings... Maybe...

[Timeskip]

"Im going now mom."

After I ate my breakfast, I quickly get change and as I was about to leave my mom gave me a pocket money. This is Philippines currency which are called peso... Alright, I have a phone. Let's see if I can find where would I go.

I looked at Zack's phone and his wallpaper is still me... I'm still wondering about those posters... Classroom of the Elite huh. My curiosity get the best of me so I searched it in a search engine and I was shocked to the results of it.

It says "Classroom of the Elite is about a teenage boy who enters a government-sponsored elite high school and found out just how merit based this education system is." I tried to search my name and so many things poped up. But the main one's says "Kiyotaka Ayanokōji is the main protagonist of the 2015 light novel series Classroom of the Elite and its 2016 manga and 2017 anime of the same name." So my world is just a fanfiction for this world? Talking about a twist.

Well now that it's clear, let's now go to where we needed to go. To our school... But I don't know where it is soooo... I'm gonna message Zack's mother.

[Timekip]

And finally... I have reached my destination. Midborn Tech High School, I don't know what's the origin of the name but whatever...

I walked in the hallways while finding my classroom and after a good 12 minutes I have finally found it. Class A2, wait before I open the door, what should I do? Should I try to introduce myself to everybody? Or should I make a joke? How about if I put a small paper on their table that has my email witten in it? Sigh Whatever lets just come in.

I opened the door and saw a couple of students already had their circle of friends. I was so jealous... I'll just gonna sit here on the back row, near the window...

After looking at the window for a couple of minutes, I felt someone sit beside my seat. I looked at the guy that sits beside me and it was a teenage man with a black hair.

"Yo."

Is he talking to me? He said "Yo." That's how friends are greeting each other in Japan, so he must be Japanese then. But come to think of it,  if Anime,Manga and Light novels are well known here, he must be one of those that called themselves otaku and weebs... Hmmm... Whatever, I don't know how to answer him either. Sigh Troublesome...

"Yo. What's up?"

That's not me... So Zack's social insticts must have kicked in. That's helpful because I'm not the best in socializing.

"Nothing much, how bout ya?"

"Me neither. The name's Zack by the way."

"Nice to meet ya, my name is James Ranmaru."

"Nice to meet you too James."

Well that was an unexpected conversation from me. After a while, the door opens revealing a teacher. She explains us the schedule of each and every subject and then lunch break and then the class dismissal.

"Well that's all, hope you enjoy your time here on Midborn Tech. Just an advice, get acquainted with your classmates. Enjoy!"

After that, she left us all. Get acquainted with our classmates huh... I think I can do that. While monologuing a girl stood up and started to speak.

"Alright guys, you heard the teacher, we need to get acquainted with each other so we will conduct a Introduction!!! So your introduction must include your name, age and hobbies!"

A cheerful girl, I see... I can hear my neighbor saying "too loud bruh". While the same girl started to spoke again.

"I'll go firsttt!! My name is Jenny Miller, Im 16 and my hobby is listening to music!! Nice to meet you all!!"

Well nothing much happened... They all introduce themselves except me and James.. And now it's James turn to introduce himself.

"Next is you! The black haired boy in the back!"

"Sigh. The name's James Ranmaru, Im 16 years old and my hobbies are playing sports but I specially like Football. Nice to meet y'all, I guess. "

He sits down and mind his own business, our classmates clap but not that enthusiastically. Then it came, my turn... Alright, Im counting on you Zack.

"How about you? The purplish hair! hehe"

Really? Purplish hair? Alright then, I stand up and then started speaking with a joyful tone.

"Hi everyone! My name is Zack Greenhills, I'm 16 years old and my hobbies are playing basketball, singing and watching anime! Nice to meet you all!"

Then I ended my introduction with a smile. I did it because I can. Acting is much more easier when you have emotions.

Anyway, I can see all our girl classmates becoming redder. Are they sick? Weird, they shouldn't have go to school if they're sick.  Then Jenny started to speak again.

"W-well, nice to meet you too, Zack!"

I can hear James mutter some words, It goes like "Rizz gods"? I don't exactly know what that means so I just ignored it.

Hmmm... Zack... This phenomenon that had happened between us is odd... no, it's strange... For what I had known, this only happens at movies... Whatever or whoever caused this, I'm thankful for them because now I can finally live like how I wanted to...

______________________________________________________________________________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2M 116K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
84.9K 4.8K 34
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐢'𝐝 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝐮𝐩 𝐚 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐩 𝐭𝐨 𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐲? 𝐢 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐲 �...
Fake love By :)

Fanfiction

116K 2.7K 42
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...
680K 33.6K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...