Coffee and You ( short SHIVIK...

PriyaShivika_love

it will contain one , two or three shots stories..... Basically on shivika .... Enjoy ... Еще

I love you
Never AGAIN ( Take 2 )
MINE / ONLY YOURS
Annika's Shivaay
I Broke HER ( part 1 )
My SUNSHINE
I MEND her ( part 2 )
Mission Shivika is ON
Finding Way to YOU
Mr. Perfect Lover
Mr. Perfect Lover 2

Never AGAIN ( Take 1 )

823 55 5
PriyaShivika_love

It's based on a track of Ishqbaaaz when Shivaay came back after 15 days and declared Taniya as his wife before everyone.

In my story Shivaay and Annika consummated their marriage one month before their wedding. Then Shivaay went Missing on their first night and then came back after 15 days with that luchi tuchchi Taniya....

This track was always on my mind for long but i couldn't get right time to write this so here I'm with this ......

And one more thing I love SHIVAAY SINGH OBEROI so don't think wrong of me after reading this shot .... He is my favourite yaar ...

My Shivaay ❤️😍

It's the longest one . I have never written this much in any chapter.... Hope you'll read from first to last . Hope you would find it good .

Anything for you guys .... Enjoy...
...........................................................

Annika was in her room sitting on the sofa with a paper on her one hand and their wedding pic on her other hand. She caressed his picture. A tear drop fall on the frame .

" It's been 15 days Shivaay... Where are you Shivaay? Plz come back ..... I'm feeling very alone without you Shivaay....... I have a surprise for you shivaay , i kept it hidden from everyone because i want you to know about this this .... You have the right to know about this first Shivaay.... Plz come back .... Plz Shivaay.... " She cried holding the paper and photo frame when someone knocked on the door calling her name .

" Bhabhi .... Come ... There is a surprise for you " Rudra told her as soon as she opened the door . His eyes were twinkling with happiness.

" what happened Rudy... Tell me .... "

" Bhabhi ..... Your prayers did the work .. bhaiya .... "

" You are speaking the truth.... " Her eyes shone with happiness....

" Yes bhabhi... Aaiye..... " He dragged her but she stopped him ...

" Rudy you go I'm just coming.... " Saying she went inside the room . Rudy left from there nodding his head .

Annika stood before the mirror and wiped all her tear marks and make herself presentable... She kept the paper and photo frame inside the drawer and stormed out of the room running like a mad .

" She is Taniya , my wife .... Mrs. Taniya Shivaay Singh Oberoi.... " As soon as the words hit her eardrums her feet got jammed on that spot and her eyes went blank within a second. Her heartbeat stopped . Her head started to spin . Everyone in the house looked at Shivaay who was standing with an unknown girl keeping his hand on her shoulder. Omru frowned and looked at each other being puzzled . Pinky who was standing little far also frowned hearing him . Ofcourse she doesn't like Annika but that doesn't mean she will be happy his son is declaring an unknown girl as his wife . Dadi , Shakti , tej , jhanvi everyone looked at him being confused.

" Billu ... If you are doing any drame then stop it ... We are not in a mood now ... " Dadi said little harshly..

" Why will I do drame dadi .... Aur main aisa kyu Karu ?"

" Shivaay... It's enough... Bandh kar ... "

" Om ... I'm not doing any drama"

" Shivaay.... Don't forget you are married.... You can't call any girl as your wife when your wife is still here "

" AAP yeh kya kah rahe hai dadi .... Taniya is my wife and yes I'm married to her .... She is my wife "

Tears rolled down her eyes while her face was blank . She was standing at the last of everyone. Her eyes were fixed at Shivaay and how he is holding the girl whom he is claiming as his wife .

" You are gone mad ..... Your wife is Annika bhabhi whom you married then you disappeared like ghost . Now you come back claiming her as your wife .... Tum kya samjhatey ho hum logo ko haan .... " Om spoke angrily....

" Who is this Annika ? I don't know her .... Taniya is my wife ... I married her 15 days back ..... " And that's it .... Annika shot her eyes opened hearing him . She gave a last painful look at him and then went back to her room wiping her tears harshly. It's like she has decided something in her mind .

" You have gone mad .... " om said furiously...

" Shivaay for long time I'm listening to your rubbish now plz stop it ... Ask the girl to go from here "

" She is my wife dad ... She'll stay with me here ... "

" Shivaay... Just you are getting on my nerves .... Ask this girl to go and finish your drama ... "

" bhaiya , You really don't know Annika bhabhi...."

" Kya kah raho ho tumlog ... Whose Annika... I'm hearing the name for the first time "

" Ok ... Wait let me call her ... " Rudy turned back but there is no trace of her . Rudy rushed back towards her room . He called her name but there was no response. Not getting any response he knocked on the door and it opened immediately. He entered the room calling her name but she was not there .

" Bhabhi ... Bhabhi .... Ann... Annika bhabi .... " He searched the whole room but he didn't get her . He stepped back and ran outside calling om's name .

" O.... O.... " Om heard his panicked voice and walked towards him when he spotted him coming towards the hall . Shivaay also looked at rudra being confused why is he looking panicked.

" O... O.... Bhabi .... Bhabi .... "

" What happened Rudy .... Speak up ... "

" O ... O.... Bhabi is not in the room .. i have searched everywhere but she was nowhere... "

" Kya ... Kya kah Raha hai tu ... "

" Main thik kahe Raha hoon ...."

" Meri Annika ... Rudra dhund usey ... Woh yahi kahi hogi .... " Dadi came towards him .

" Dadi ... You keep calm ... We are looking for her ... She must be there ... "

" Rudy when you saw her last time... "

" O ... I went to call her to inform her that Bhaiya has come and she was so happy and told me to go ... She is coming after me then... I don't know where she went " Rudy almost cried .

" Calm down Rudy .... We'll find her ... First searched the whole house.... " they left to search for her when Shivaay stood there in silent. He didn't utter any word . He took out his phone and called someone.

" Check all the cctv footage.... Immediately "

Shivaay saw Om coming towards the hall area being busy on phone.

" Om... Om ... Did you find her ... I mean you are searching for someone " Shivaay asked instead of knowing that what would be the outcome. Still he couldn't hold himself from asking.

" It's none of your business Shivaay.. it'll better if you concentrate on your newly wedded wife .. we'll find out her anyhow . You don't have to bother about anything " saying he stormed out from there . Shivaay looked at him and bent down his head . Taniya who was standing beside him walked near him .

" Don't think of going somewhere in search for your wife . You know what you have to do . You can't move back from your promise. Otherwise you know what'll happen. " Shivaay so wanted to kill her right at that moment. If not it concerned about his elders and their involvement with the kalyani fire incident he would have kicked her out of this mansion.

" you don't have to remind me everytime... I know what i have to do " he gritted his teeth and glared her . Taniya nodded her head . She got little terrified to see Shivaay's eyes . She has heard about his I'll tempered and stubborn nature. He stormed out of the hall and entered in his room .

Other side everyone kept searching for her but no one got any clue . Khanna came running into Shivaay's room .

" Sir , see this cctv footage of the backyard"

" Show me ... "

He can clearly see Annika was walking towards the back gate and opening it she crossed the road and stopping an auto she sit on it , the auto started and soon the auto disappeared from their view .

Shivaay gulped down whatever forms in his throat. Sweat started to drip from his forehead. He prayed whatever he was thinking must not be true .

" Khanna note the auto number and chase it . " Khanna left immediately after taking order . Shivaay rubbed his forehead in tension and sat on the bed .

Shivaay's pov

After getting the phone call i went to search for that guy and then the accident happened. I didn't know the place where they kept me . They showed me some footage of kalyani mill where i can see Bade papa was inside the mill and he was holding a matchstick. Then he threw it and ran outside. Soon the fire caught the place. I don't know if it is real or fake still i can't let them harm my family.

They asked me if i don't do according their plan they will release it to the media and police. And i can't let this happen. So i agreed to do this to save my family. But i totally sidelined Annika . To be Frank i didn't even think about her . How will she react ? I thought to explain her in private and i knew she would understand my situation but i never thought that something like this could happen.

I am feeling terrible now . I'm feeling like to kill myself to do this with her . When i entered my eyes started searching for her . In these days I missed her like anything.  Sometime later i got some relief when i spotted her standing behind everyone. My heart fluttered in happiness to see her after 15 days . I so wanted to go and caged her in my arms . I wanted to tell her how much i missed her . She looked at me but i couldn't even look straight but i saw her through the corner of my eyes . she doesn't seem like fine . She became thin and the dark spot under her eyes were visible. But i wondered why she was standing behind everyone. I thought like every time she will ask me the reason for my departure and for my this act . She would pressurize me to tell her everything like typical Annika.

But to my disappointment she didn't even come here . I noticed her face when i announced that girl as my wife . I could spot the blankness in her eyes . But instead of saying me anything she turned back and left from there . It is so unusual. I couldn't do anything at that moment too. I knew she would be angry one but this Annika without any emotion is not familiar to me . I'm scared if she takes some drastic step . No ... No.... I can't let this happen.... I have to find out her .... I can't risk her life ....

End of pov

He was still lost in his world when Khanna came running.

" Sir , Annika mam has returned . She just came back " as soon as he finished his words Shivaay ran outside the room and found her standing near dadi who was caressing her face lovingly. He took breath in relief. He was just about to go there when Taniya came out of nowhere and remind him what he has to do ? Shivaay glared her and giving a last look at her he left from there.

Everyone got relief when they saw Annika . Everyone asked her where she had gone but she didn't answer . She was later informed about Shivaay but surprisingly she didn't react at all and went back to her room. Everyone looked quite confused to see her behaviour. It's not typical Annika.

Sometime later Shivaay came inside Their (shivika) room with Taniya . Annika was in the washroom when they entered. As soon as she walked out of the washroom her eyes landed on him then at Taniya who held Shivaay's hand soon she saw her . Shivaay looked at Annika but Annika removed her gaze and went near the mirror. Taking the vermilion she wore it in her partition. Shivaay was confused when he didn't find any jewellery on her only mangalsutra was there but he remembered when he saw her in the morning she was wearing everything like a newly wed but why she had removed all this now . Shivaay was looking at her when Taniya glared him and he tore his gaze . Taniya gestured him to say something. Shivaay cleared his throat to gain Annika's attention. Annika who was combing her hair heard it and looked at him straight to his eyes with a blank face . Shivaay quiet taken aback with her look . Her face was neutral there was nothing and it pained him .

" Umm... I have something to tell you . See I don't know who are you and i don't know why you are staying in my room ? Seeing my family worried for you i believe that you must be our close relative . I don't know why they had allowed you to be in my room . Now as i have returned i request you to go to another room . It would be really nice of you " Shivaay uttered these lines keeping stone in his heart . It pained him a lot to find a blank look on her face. It is breaking him apart.

" Okay " Annika replied that much and walking near the wardrobe she took out all her clothes . Shivaay looked at her and hoped that she would fight back and would debate with him like every time she does but nothing such happened. She was packing everything like she has thought about it before.

After sometime she finished her packing . But one thing Shivaay noticed that she has packed two bags . One has her old clothes before their wedding and other has her clothes and accessories what he had gotten for her after their marriage. He frowned and tried to find out what's happening in her mind.

" Mam you called me " a maid servant came .

" Yes , pallabi will you do me a favour ? "

" Yes mam "

" Plz take this bag and keep it in the store room "

" Okay mam " saying she toom the bag in which she has stuffed all her new clothes. Shivaay frowned at her . Why she is asking her to take everything to the store room . Is she going to stay in store room ?

Annika took her bag and stood before Taniya and Shivaay. She took out the keys and placed them in her hand.

" Plz take these ... And mr. Oberoi I'm sorry. I don't why they gave me your room . But believe me I didn't do anything in your room . I just stayed there for 15 days . And don't worry i will ask someone to change the bed accessories . I'm sorry once again " dragging the suitcase she walked outside the room . Shivaay stood there looking at her and a drop of tear rolled down from his eyes to see her calling her him Mr. Oberoi. It broke his heart to seeing her ignoring him . And the blankness in her face what he disliked the most . he is helpless , he has to do it. He promised that he will set everything right and if she wants he will say her sorry till his last breath. Just wait for sometime Annika i promise I'll do everything right . But does he know that he has done the damage already.

Next morning........

Shivaay woke up from the uncomfortable position. He was sleeping by the poolside. His back hurt and he arched back to remove his pain . As soon as he woke up he ran outside the room hearing a commotion. Last night also he got good earful from everyone. He left the table with his untouched food . His heart was saying something must be wrong . It started beating very fast . Soon his all attention went to Annika whom he didn't see from the last night . She didn't even come to the dinner table. He tried to know about her but he couldn't because of OmRu . They were in her room till midnight. Then this luchchi tuchchi Taniya was wandering around him.

Dusting his clothes he went outside without knowing about the storm what he was going to face .

" O ... You sure na .... She was in her room last night. "

" I'm sure Rudra .. i checked her twice in the night "

" But in this early morning where she had gone "

" May be like yesterday she will return" Shakti said .

" I would believe it chote papa but she has taken her suitcase . There is nothing in her room . "

" Are you sure there is only one suitcase ... I mean it's not easy to pack everything in one suitcase.... "

" Sir , Annika mam gave a suitcase to keep it in the store room . "

" Store room "

" Yes sir "

" Ok let's check there " they all went towards the store room and took our the bag in the hall . Shivaay who was standing afar from them started to took step towards them .

They opened it and found her all jewellery and clothes, his bridal dress everything. Only her old clothes were missing. Shivaay's heartbeat stopped as soon as his eyes fall on the bangles , ring , earrings which he has given her . His fear has come true . Annika has left him . She left him.. Just one thing revolved around his head . He bent down and took the bridal dress which she wore on their wedding. Her clothes which he has bought for her . Water came down from his eyes . Suddenly his eyes fell on a paper . He took it secretly and hid it and went from their before they noticed him . They were busy in phone to get information about her .

He quickly walked into the room and sat down there on his knees . He took out the paper and unfold it but surprisingly there was nothing just two words ...

" SHIVAAY ANNIKA " in the both corners of the paper and it was torn in the middle .His heart beat stopped when he found it . He could see the tear drops on it . He covered his mouth to supress his crying. He pressed the paper on his chest .

"ANNIKAAAAAAAAA" his tears did not stop . He stood up clearing his face and holding the paper he went outside only to find Taniya was standing there . He ignored her and walked out of the room . He reached the room where Annika was staying. He opened the door with a bang . As soon as he opened it he found a lot of torn paper was scattering here and there . He bent down and pick up some and his breath stopped when he found out that these are their  photographs. He gathered them together he put them in his pockets . He rushed out of the room and called Khanna.

" Khanna, where is she ... I want her all information right now... " He screamed in his top voice that almost scared Khanna. Khanna immediately left from there . Shivaay was walking towards the gate when Taniya came and held him from behind.

" Shivaay you are forgetting what deal we have.... You have to pretend your memory has crashed at some certain point. You can't break your promise... You know what will happen if you disobey us " Shivaay bent his head . Taniya smirked to witness her plan is succeeding . Suddenly she felt her throat was paining and she grasped for breath . She opened her eyes only to witness The SSO about whom she has listen , How dangerous he can become. His face has no emotion. It's blank . Like Shiva his face was screaming death . She gulped down to see his fiery eyes . His eyes were dripping fire in which she can be brunt . His hold was so strong that it almost chocked her . She started to struggle for breath when Shivaay loosened his hold . He came dangerously close to her .

" If you think you can control Shivaay Singh Oberoi then you are wrong . No one can control me . I'm listening to you only because my family is related to it otherwise it wouldn't take a second for me to disappear you from this world . No one will ever know once You even existed in this world . About deal ... To hell with your deal . Just remember if i found a little scratch on her because of you I'll bury you alive and I'm not lying... " Taniya never thought that she would witness the Shivaay Singh Oberoi. Shivaay released her and she fell on the floor holding her throat. Shivaay stormed out of the house like a tornedo.

Other side in Annika's house ......

Annika sat on the bed feeling exhausted. She had not eaten anything from last night . Though she has lied to them that she had taken her dinner. She closed her eyes for a moment when she felt her throat has dried .
She went to the kitchen and placing a kitchen tool she grabbed a glass . Placing it on the table she searched for the water jug when she felt someone's presence behind her . It didn't take a moment to realise that who is this ? She turned back and found him standing infront of her bending his head and eyes were on his feet . He has no strength to look at her directly. Annika ignored him and taking the mug she poured water in it and drank it in a go .

It's been almost 20 minutes since Shivaay has come but he couldn't gather courage to talk to her . He kept loitering behind her . Finally gathering some courage he spoke .

" Ann.... Annika.... " no response

" Ann... Annika ... Annika... " still no response.

" Annika... I ... Plz ... Annika... " He couldn't find any word to express himself.

" Annika... Listen to me .. " he said but she ignored him and started fiddling with her bag . Shivaay held her hands but to his surprise she jerked his hands. Shivaay looked quite shocked... But still he tried.....

" Annika.... Talk to me please" he begged having tears in his eyes .... Annika couldn't control herself....

" talk to you ..... Why .... What should I talk to you ... Should I thank you that you finally remember my name ... Or should I thank you for remembering me or should I thank you for remembering our wedding... ... Tell mr. Oberoi.... " Her voice was calm like mountains . Shivaay was not used to her this side , . She was always so loud with him . Shivaay didn't say anything... Just looked at her with teary eyes ..

Shivaay this time you have wronged her badly . It wouldn't be easy to persuade her .

" Why are you silent mr. Oberoi... "

" Annika... I am sorry... It's about family... I ... " Again wrong number Shivaay ...

" ohh ... Right ... How can I forget ofcourse it has to be about your family.... I forgot... Your family.... " Her voice was full of mockery . She laughed ....

" Annika... please understand... I can explain ... I can ..... "

" YOU CAN'T EXPLAIN IT MR. OBEROI ... YOU CAN'T " she threw the glass on the floor and it scattered around the floor . Shivaay's gaze fell on her and what he saw he has never seen before. her voice was filled with rage . Her eyes were dripping blood . She got up from the bed and stood on her feet . Shivaay looked at her being shocked . He never saw her this side .

" tell me Mr Shivaay Singh Oberoi how will you explain it to me . AAP kaise karenge bataiye na .... Bataiye na... How will you explain to me that what you did yesterday was fair ... Do you have any explanation on this .... Do you have... " she held his collar and then pushed him . Shivaay had not any strength to look into her eyes . He kept his gaze fixed on the ground.

" Annika... It's about family... I ... " he shuttered and soon again pushed by her .... She started laughing....

" ohhhhhh ...... How can I forget it's your family , it's your brothers, it's your dadi , it's your badi ma , it's your bade papa... What about me .... If that is your family then who I am .... Tell ME WHO THE HELL I AM ? " She shouted in her top notch . She sniffs and wiped her nose ... Shivaay couldn't gather courage to look at her eyes so he kept his head down....

" You know when i was not married to you i used to proudly say that I'm ANNIKA SIFE ANNIKA WITHOUT ANY SURNAME.... but now fortunately i got your surname, MRS. ANNIKA SHIVAAY SINGH OBEROI .... ( She sniffs ) but you know what i can't say it in public because YOU MR SHIVAAY SINGH OBEROI DOESN'T CONSIDER ME AS YOUR FAMILY..... MAIN KAL BHI EK ANATH THI AUR AAJ BHI HOON ..... you have snatched my identity Shivaay Singh Oberoi.... I lost myself.... You know when yesterday Rudy informed me about your arrival i rushed out to see you . I was so happy..... but what i saw ... I saw you , my husband was standing there with an another woman holding her hand claiming her as your wife . ( She laughs ) you said she is your wife then who am I ? On the wedding night you vanished and returned after 15 days . Do you have any idea how much i suffered in these days ? How much i prayed to god to keep you safe , to keep my Shivaay safe . Believe me if you had really lost your memory i wouldn't have left your side Shivaay. But you did it deliberately without thinking about me atleast once , all you thought is about your family. ( Tears rolling down her eyes ) do you know how it feels when your husband stands before you and claimed someone else as his wife . Do you have any idea how much it hurts ? No ... You don't have that idea but fortunately you have made me feel it twice . First Tia now Taniya . Just tell me Shivaay if i were a daughter of big businessman, would you do the same with me . " Annika asked while Shivaay shook his head in no and tried to hold her but she showed her hand which broke Shivaay's heart . He had no idea that his one decision would hurt her like this . If he knew it he wouldn't have done it for sure . He just carried away with this without thinking anything.

" Just imagine yourself at my place... Just imagine i returned after 15 days with someone else holding his hand and claiming him as my husband. How would you feel ? Would you have still tried to listen the explanation. No ......you would have thrown me out of your life like you did before without even tried to know my side of story " Shivaay snapped at her and shook his head in no .

You broke her man ... You promised her that from now on you wouldn't let a tear come to her eyes but unfortunately you are becoming the reason .his inner voice churned him.

" Annika... I am ... "

" Don't say anything Shivaay.... Your any explanation will not change the fact that you still not accept me as your family member . No don't think that I'm doubting your love for me.... no ... I know you love me Shivaay. I know.... But see it hurts like hell when i see you with someone else. I can't take this . If you call me selfish then I'm . "

" Woh kya hai na Shivaay..... I have never had a family and there was no one who would claim to love me . Bachpan se bas tanne hi miltey aaye hai ... Payaar to kisine Kiya hi nahi .... That's why when i get you my life started to revolve around you ... Every time everywhere i started to feel you , i felt the need of you in my life . I have made you MY ONLY FAMILY, MY LIFE instead of knowing that YOUR LIFE DOESN'T REVOLVE AROUND ME . Your Life revolves around your family , your brothers.... Phir bhi i started dreaming that atleast oneday you'll choose me . I was so fool to think that na ... I was so fool ... Such a fool I'm . How can I think that that The Shivaay Singh Oberoi would choose me , a middle class girl . Believe me I'm not selfish or jealous i just want only for once you to choose me . Just once .... " She said calmly looking at something particular.... Her eyes stopped shedding tears .

" From childhood i only heard people called me an orphan but i never took it in my heart Shivaay kyunki main kabhi unke baaton se effect nahi Hui lekin aaj I'm feeling like something inside me is breaking when i saw you with that girl . I'm your Wife Shivaay. I'm your wife . And i can give everything if you ask me but You . She was standing  holding your hand in the place of mine . You tell how can I tolerate it . How can a wife inside me would tolerate it ..... It's intolerable even it is acting Shivaay. You wouldn't understand, you have not gone through this na when you would go through this you will understand how it feels when the person whom you love more than your life doesn't make you his priorities. You would feel how it pain to the person with someone else. And fortunately you have made me feel it many times .... Don't you ? " She asked him giving him a painful smile directly looking at him . Shivaay couldn't say anything just stared at her . No words came out of his mouth. His heart is breaking from inside. He didn't know  that he has hurted her like this . He himself has broken her . He is responsible. He is the culprit. His inner voice screamed at him . He gritted his teeth to supress his sobbing. Tears steamed down his eyes .

" Go Shivaay... Plz Go .... I don't need any one .... Your family needs you . Go . I'll take care of ourselves.... Just go ... I'm really tired . In these 15 days I waited enough ,  now as you have returned I don't have anything to worry about. You can go Shivaay. " Annika cleared her face with her hands and said this to him .

" Annika.... Annika.... I .... " Shivaay tried to say something but his voice struck due to over emotion. He wanted to say her many things but nothing comes out of his mouth .

" Go Shivaay Singh Oberoi .... Like these 15 days I'll spend my rest of life waiting for my Shivaay to come to me . Though i know it'll never happen.... Go ... We'll be fine . Your presence is needed there ...go ...  Don't waste your time . Go ... " She kept muttering the words ...

" Annika I'm not going anywhere.... "

" Why ? Plz Don't pity me Shivaay... I hate it .... Plz go from here "

" I won't go from here Annika without you ..... Believe me for the last time ... I promise I'll make everything alright... I ..  I'll ... Plz  " he almost cried joining his hands together.

" Ha ha ha ha ..... Don't make promises Shivaay you know na promises are made to break.  Go .... Go ... Plz Go. I can't break myself anymore when i have someone to live for  " Annika said while turning her back ...

" Annika... I'm begging infront of you plz .... One last time ... Plz " tears rolled down his eyes and he cried covering his face ....

" PLZ GO SHIVAAY ..... I SAID GO ..... I DON'T NEED YOU .... GO ... " she shouted making Shivaay looked at her . She started crying along with him . Both were crying when suddenly Annika's sobbing stopped. Shivaay looked up to her . Annika closed her eyes and about to fall on the ground when Shivaay rushed and held her in his arms . Soon she lost her consciousness.

" Ann.... Annika.... Annika get up ... Get up ... Annika.... Annika... " Fear gripped his heart and without thinking anything he carried her on his arms and drove to hospital .

----------------------------------------------

Precap - Shivaay's outburst on his family and Seeking forgiveness from Annika ....

I thought to write one shot then i changed my mind . I have shown Annika's point of view and her pain .... Now in the next we'll see Shivaay's sufferings which nobody noticed before...

Let me me know how you find it .... Comment down below 👇 it really inspired me to write more ... Do vote ... Lots of 😘

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

Arrange to love invisible soul

Любовные романы

194K 16.4K 61
shivika story of arrange marriage to love marriage
Shots Gala || ✓ .

Фанфик

27.8K 2.1K 11
Requested and random shots on ShivIka.
23K 1.3K 41
: Story based on only Shivika rebirth and others r chatactters of the story .How destiny reunite them after rebirth .#ShivikaRebirth journey full of...
51.2K 3.4K 17
This is a collection of shivika shots but can be read as stand alone. Each story has certain sphere of love and partnership. I hope you all will enjo...