"Voices and shadows"

By pump1993

🌻Being young hiding the fact you can hear voices making you go crazy because you can't go to your family abo... More

Shadows 👻
Voices 🗣️
👻Shadow and Voices🗣️
"I just want it to be over"

Their back 🗣️

7 3 1
By pump1993

The voices are back and I've been bothered ever since, this time it was a woman's voice mix with children laughing. Sometimes I sit here and think about why I have to go through this I hate it, it makes me seem insane. In order for me to stop the voices I have to go into my safe space, I love my safe space it's so comforting and quiet and I don't have to worry about hearing anything.

I wanted to take some pain killers so badly, it helps stop them from talking to me and I can fall asleep so easily. Sometimes I just want to pop an edible, if I'm enable then they can't communicate cause I'm so incoherent I don't be understanding what's going on. I wanted the pain killers so badly they I got up and walked to the medicine cabinet. I stood there because so I feel like chocking on pills knowing it's hard for me to swallow now or do I want to feel that horrible effect it has on me now.

I decided to sit down and zone back out again, my safe space, the only thing that makes me feel safe and welcomed. I just want all of this to stop, I know it's never going to stop and it's never going to end till the day I die. I need to learn how to cope with it correctly before I end my life. I hate being by myself because that's when I'm most vulnerable, sometimes they knock on the door; hmmmm they getting smart cause as soon as I open the door I know they staring I feel it. I try to ignore them by becoming busy but that's starting not to work anymore. These bastards are getting stronger day by day and it pisses me off cause why am I so weak?.

I think ima go to sleep now, that's my best bet to block out the voices. If I block out the voices then the shadows won't come then I'll be able relax and have a normal day if not I guess I'll be up all night who knows.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.8K 5K 34
දන්නවද ආර්ය්‍ය..❟ පෙති තලලා මල කැඩුව පමණටම බඹරෙක්ට මලක් අයිති වුන්නැහැ..! සේමි- උබ කියන මගුලක් මට තේරෙන්නෑ ඕයි හැබැයි මෙච්චරයි බඹරෙක් නෙවෙයි මොකෙක් ව...
107K 4.9K 38
Poonam Chaudhary, a girl from a middle class family got married to the guy who scares her to the core. Kaushal Mishra, husband of Poonam and possesse...
18.5K 509 22
Camden Moore is a referee making waves in the WSL...she has many ups and downs...trying to navigate life...she clashes with a certain blonde arsenal...
151K 17.4K 59
"ඒයි ඇටිකිච්ච ඔහොම ඉන්නවා" "නේත්‍ර, නේත්‍ර... මගේ නම නේත්‍ර" "මොකද උඹේ කට ඔච්චර සද්දෙ, මට ඔය වයසට වඩා උඩ පනින්න දඟලන ඇටි කිච්චන්ව පේන්න බෑ. ඒ නිසා මට...