Bride Of War - Kumudini

بواسطة Ankita18499

Looking at herself in mirror a lone tear fall from her eyes now she is a bride, a wife to a king, war bride w... المزيد

kumudini princess of Mahisar
kumud return Mahisar
Omkar is king
He steal glances at me
princess is a traitor
princess get harassed
He agreed to help her
King's pet
Family reunion
He threatened her
His gift to her
Their first kiss
The Marraige proposal
Naina and omkar getting married
Their special Moments
Disguise as princess
The king was attacked
His change behaviour
She felt insulted
His true face
War arises
she asked to dance like courtesian
Treaty that made her war bride
The king is raged
princess got injured
Kumud meet her father
She became a war bride
Their first night
Naina is poisoned
kumud felt guilty
Their Argument
You're my Queen
Ranimas weird demand
His second marriage
Their crazy Romance
Confused Thoughts
His Engagment
The truth reveal
King Thrown Out
Imposter
Backstabbed

The harsh reality

1.2K 66 4
بواسطة Ankita18499

Kumud's pov

I come out of the embrace and look up to see the person who always stand with me, supported me and even help me when she know her life is at stake.

I saw dhami looking at me her eyes told me she was worried for me.

"How are you princess"she asked and sobed left out my mouth.

"Hey shh dont worry everything will be fine now that our maharaj is here, he wont let anyone trouble their daughter "she said consoling me, i wash my face with my palm and look her checking if she had any injuries.

"Dhami you're fine right, did they harm you anyway tell me"i asked her praying that she should be fine.

"Yes, i am fine they ask me why you betrayed them and other question when i didn't answer them they starv me but never beat me don't worry"she said.

I look at her feeling guilty "it all happened because of me only if i listen to you to not go there"i said.

"But i am fine now kumud, when king omkar figure out that you're innocent they release and even send few maids to help me getting heal"she said.

"Are you delusional or what dhami he is the main culprit he played with me "i told her getting irritated by her.

"And about me why he has to know that i am innocent i just wanted to meet my father that was not my crime"i told her.

"No, no kumud you're getting it all wrong ".

"What wrong i thought i didn't thought this on my own i saw him cheating on me "i told her and she look at me shocked while tears made there way in my eyes.

No matter how much i denied its true that i loved him a lot and his betrayal hurt the most.

More than when i first heard his marraige news, more than anything, any pain that i have endured in my life.

I have remain strong and faithful but when it comes to dhami i lose my all facade because she is my friend, she knows me very well, she can see through me.

"I am sorry kumud he hurt you and i was taking his side infront of you, but i don't know anything i swear i thought you both had normal fight"she said making me sigh.

"He hide everything from me, he never let me know you're imprisoned till he cage me inside this chamber ".

"Why he will do that kumud, how he can be so ruthless "she said.

"Indeed he is most heartless person i ever known in my life and i can never forget him for the wounds he gave me "i told.

"Don't worry we will be ok "she said.

"Right let's get me freshenup and sleep a little i will talk to baba ".

"I don't know what treaty they sign that made them friends from enemy but for me he is still a enemy, a enemy who play with my heart "i said.

"What treaty are you talking about"dhami asked.

"Baba said during war they signed some treaty and now they both are friends more like relative and thats why Baba accepted omkars invitation "i told her.

We were talking till hours as we had a lot to catch up suddenly door of chamber open and i saw prachi standing there.

"Princess why are you standing there come "i said to be honest i dont have anything bad for her she is pure soul.

But what made me frown is that i didn't saw naina since i came back, she was absent in our welcome ceremony also.

"How are you now kumud, do you want anything just tell me "prachi asked and i saw her on the verge of crying.

"Hey dont worry, i am fine look why are you crying"i asked softly and she hug me tightly.

"I am sorry kumud i was unable to help you, being your friend i cant protect you and even now i am abide by rules"she said last sentence to herself but i heard it making me frown.

"Prachi are you hiding something from me ".

"I don't want to lie to you, yes there is something i want to tell you but i was restricted not to"she said.

"Just know this kumud no matter what i am always with you "she said.

"I know and i thankful to god giving me such a good friend"i said and she chuckle.

We chat a little bit, later a maid come

"Princess kumud your Highness wants to meet you and he said only if you dont have any problem "her last sentence make us taken back, he is not ordering but requesting when everyone know he hate to request anyone.

"I am i hearing right or my ears are sounding me illustrated voice"prachi exclaimed.

"Sorry princess prachi but I told every sentence as it is as maharaj as me to" the maid said and we nodded her.

I so wanted to send her back saying i am busy but now when prachi is here i had to meet him.

"Tell maharaj i will be there in sometime " i said.

"Princess Maharaj want to meet you in garden "she said making me frown didn't he hurt me enought now want to mock me calling to the place we once spent good time.

"Ok, i will be there"i said and making myself presentable i excuse myself while i saw prachi looking at me different emotions, she must be confused about us meeting alone.

Walking through the corridor i step in garden to saw him playing with golu, sensing my presence he look back and i got stunned looking at him.

The rude omkar was sming brightly, the smile rare to see i had seen only once.

"I am glad you come here on my request "he said still smiling.

"You must be happy cause you thought you have outwit me, but i should break that bubble i came here only because prachi was with me "i said and he look at me his face paled.

"Look kumud i am really sorry for what i said that day but it was not true"he said making me laugh sarcastically.

"There is nothing true in your palace maharaj, everything is lie, only lie and you're the mastermind in lying "i said.

"You know what just order me what you want me to do and don't pretend to be good "i said with gritted teeth.

He was looking at me examine my expression then taking a sigh he took my hand in his and hug me making me shocked.

His smell making me go wide, my heart started thumping, he still have impact on me.

Getting back to my senses i push him away but he pull me by waist while his one hand on my waist and other on my cheeks caressing them.

"I know you're upset with me and hurt by my words but i promissed i will earn your trust "he said looking straight into my eyes making me timif by sudden closeness.

"You know what stop this new game please i will whatever you want but dont involve me in your game "i said.

He touch his forhead with mine take a long breath and his thumb move on my lower lips.

"You trust my lie so easily then why dont you trust my truth "he ask.

"Because that time i trusted you i dont know truth and lie but you have lost my faith so please spare me and stay away from me"i said pushing him away from me.

"Now you don't believe me but one day you will and i know that"he said with determination.

While i just look at him one last time and start to walk away but my step halt with his sentence "be ready to be my Queen "he said.

"What did you say "i asked him with gritted teeth.

"The truth this time with all sincerity if you don't believe me ask your father he cant lie to his daughter "he said.

"That i will do but let me tell you, you lost me the day you kiss another girl, i will naver be yours". I said.

"No, kumud you're misunderstanding its not what you thought"he said.

"I told you i dont trust you so never said anything to me your truth will be lie for me "i said.

I had maintained myself strong and fearless infront of him but as soon as he disappeared from my eyes my nervouness start developing.

What was he saying about being queen i have ask baba, i run towards my father's chamber only to heard their conversation "no ashok its best option to save our people, war only bring distruction and our people are already suffering so much.i don't want to be reason for their pain when i cant fulfillied my duty as a king and lost my Mahisar "baba said.

"But maharaj he is enemy, will he look after our kumud what if he took revenge on you"

"No he will not do any such thing and this is my proposal to marry kumud to omkar and he agreed because i promiss him that royal sign to bethrone" he said.

Earth shattered beneath my foot so that was the reason for his chang nature and facade to care about as he will  bethrone if i marry him.

Such a selfish man he is but will never marry person like him, i can never let him win over me to bethrone this Mahisar throne.

"Maharaj what about people, what will they think"ashok asked "

they can think as they want only this way we can make sure they are safe and no more war"saying this he made me chuckle at my fate.

Why destiny is playing with me can i reject my father when he is saving his people.

Thinking about his close one above his daughter and i feel proud of him.

"Also kumud's mother told me how people badmouthing my daughter this will bring back her respect"baba said.

So this is the reason i timid decision and mistake to go in vain of emotions i had hurted them.

What will be kumud's decision comment below.
35 vote for next update.
Do vote guys if you like the update.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

954K 45.6K 41
"Mr. Raichand, happy independence day. You have been eating my head since day one to get these papers signed and today I have finally granted your wi...
27K 2.5K 35
#3 Legally InsanE Everything in my life was beautifully chalked out since childhood except for being smitten by my cousin's best friend . A rude mout...
11.8M 703K 97
Rudra was my love and so was I for him until I came to know that everything was just a game. Emotions and blood have that sacred bond that the thick...