Landing On My Heart

SheijiHiei

Fu Mingyu, the president of Hengshi Airlines, took a first-class flight in his own plane. A flight attendant... Еще

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87

Chapter 51

1.7K 35 1
SheijiHiei

It took only ten minutes to finish the meal, during which Ruan Sixian didn't say a word to Fu Mingyu.

She reasonably believed that Fu Mingyu was just playing rogue in an obscure way.

But it also makes it difficult for her to refute. The more she goes on, the more biased it will become.

Although there are not many people in the eatery, there is still a couple sitting close enough to hear their conversation.

At least he is also the future successor of a listed company. Can he still have his dignity if she keeps whining in public?

Fortunately, he is not in Shanghai, otherwise people don't even know which trash can to throw him into.

Fortunately, on the way back, Fu Mingyu was very calm and did not make any verbal or physical hooliganism.

Ruan Sixian thinks this is mainly due to the fact that he answered three phone calls during the five minute drive and didn't have time to say or do anything else.

It was not until the car drove into the apartment that he finally had the free time and glanced sideways at Ruan Sixian.

"Where will you fly to tomorrow?"

Ruan Sixian didn't speak.

Fu Mingyu: "What's the matter?"

"Can you restrain yourself more?" Ruan Sixian felt that her expression and tone were so serious that it should be able to alert the person next to her. After all, they are already boyfriend and girlfriend, so she had to have some heart-to-heart communication. "Pay more attention to the impact of your words."

"Hmm?" Fu Mingyu parked his car downstairs and turned his head to look at her. "What did I say?"

Ruan Sixian's ears turned red when the topic was brought up again.

Fortunately, she had put her hair down when she got off the plane, and Fu Mingyu should not be able to see it at this time.

"During dinner just now, what did you say?"

"What did I say during dinner?" Fu Mingyu touched the steering wheel with one arm and there's a slight smile in his voice, "Wasn't you the one who said it first?"

Ruan Sixian: "...?"

So, is it still my fault?

All right.

You are a good person and I am not worthy of you. Forget me. Now, next person.

Ruan Sixian unilaterally breaks up with Fu Mingyu in her heart, then forces herself to calmly unfasten her seat belt and get ready to get off the car.

Just as her hand touched the car door, the person behind her suddenly pulled her and dragged her back.

"I have something to do and have to go back to the company. Go to bed early."

Ruan Sixian nodded to her ex-boyfriend, "Oh."

After a while, Ruan Sixian found that her ex-boyfriend was still pulling herself.

I got it already!

Still not letting go?!

She turned around with a frown and suddenly met Fu Mingyu's deep gaze. The thin layer of anger disappeared in an instant.

This may be the best interpretation of 'just looking at that face can calm one down'.

There was no light in the car and only the street lights that penetrated dimly. The fine dust floated slowly between the light and shadow in the beam, and the breathing seemed to become particularly slow.

When he leaned over, Ruan Sixian subconsciously closed her eyes.

The expected kiss did not fall, but a chuckle was heard.

Ruan Sixian opened her eyes. Fu Mingyu was very close to her as he smiled and said: "Do you think I want to kiss you?"

"......"

Scum.

Ruan Sixian was very flustered and a little bit ashamed. She went to slap him on the face.

But he pressed her hand on his face instead, then leaned over and whispered: "I indeed want to kiss you."

When the words fell, he kissed her.

Very gentle, very affectionate, but without the feeling of nostalgia. Half a minute later, he opened his eyes, rubbed her hand on his face for a moment, and said in a deep voice: "Good night."

Ruan Sixian walked to the elevator, pressed the up button and licked her lips at the same time.

She found that no matter what degree of kiss, Fu Mingyu could always lead her and made her unconsciously addicted to it.

With just half a minute's kiss, she decided to forgive Fu Mingyu, unilaterally reconcile with him, and sent him a message reminding him to remember to have dinner.

~

After going upstairs, Ruan Sixian took a bath, put on the facial mask and sat on the sofa, flipping through her mobile phone.

She thought she should tell her girlfriends about having a boyfriend, so she opened the WeChat group and sent out a message.

[Ruan Sixian]: I happily got myself a boyfriend today.

After half a minute.

[Si Xiaozhen]:?

[Bian Xuan]:?

[Ruan Sixian]:?

[Ruan Sixian]: What's the matter? So shocked?

[Si Xiaozhen]: Not really. Is it President Fu?

[Bian Xuan]: What kind of question is this that you are asking? Can it even be someone else? Is our Ruan Ruan that kind of half-hearted person?

That's not the point. What do these two people mean?

She also felt that it took her all night to digest the fact that Fu Mingyu is her boyfriend now.

[Si Xiaozhen]: So, is it him or not?

[Ruan Sixian]: Yes.

[Bian Xuan]: See? I knew it.

Ruan Sixian: "..."

[Si Xiaozhen]: Ah! It's really President Fu! Tell us in detail, what's going on actually?

[Ruan Sixian]: What's there to be talked about? Nothing special about it.

[Si Xiaozhen]: I mean, I want to know how this kind of President character confesses. Is it particularly cool?

Confess?

Ruan Sixian thought for a moment. Apart from the sentence 'don't you know which type that I like' tonight, Fu Mingyu didn't seem to have made a serious confession.

No wonder she always feels something is missing.

That sentence tonight doesn't count.

Without a formal confession, she was not sure what Fu Mingyu meant to her.

It seems that he never said even one word of 'like' and just took direct action.

[Ruan Sixian]: No.

[Si Xiaozhen]:?

[Bian Xuan]: Sure enough, the presidents are all in pursuit of efficiency. This piece of self-confidence is really squeezed to death.

Really confident, chasing people without confession at all.

The next morning, Ruan Sixian was still thinking about it.

She feels like she is really a little bit rigid and stubborn. She just went into a relationship with the man even when she hadn't received a serious confession.

It's fine if there is only without confession, but he still has to praise the female star on the TV pretty in front of her face on the first day they started the relationship.

Oh, not only that, he can also recall the other party's name.

Even as someone who often browses through Weibo, she can't recall her name.

Ruan Sixian suddenly found that maybe she didn't know that much about Fu Mingyu.

When a woman wants to have a relationship with a man, it seems that they almost have to investigate an entire household register. But it seems that she knows almost nothing except her boyfriend's name, age and job?

However, there was a long-distance flight today so these things were forcibly left behind by Ruan Sixian at the moment she entered the building of Hengshi Airlines.

The captain she was assigned with in this flight to Xishi city was a middle-aged man. She wondered if it was a genetic thing or something else because in his fifties, all of his hair was mostly white.

Moreover, he is an extremely serious and unsmiling person. From the pre-flight collaboration meeting to the plane, he didn't speak much.

Until he entered the cockpit, he only said "I hope nothing will go wrong today", with a slight distrust in Ruan Sixian.

It was not Ruan Sixian's first time encountering this kind of situation and she didn't take it to heart.

But this is probably the so-called 'a saying turned out to be a prophecy'. Today's flight really encountered a problem.

Seven minutes after taking off, Ruan Sixian, sitting in the co-pilot's seat, suddenly heard a loud noise.

She immediately turned to see the captain.

The captain also looked at her, pressed the headset and wanted to listen carefully to other movements.

By this time, Ruan Sixian had smelled a burning smell.

"Captain, it may be a bird strike."

The plane was hit by a bird.

Although the plane is so big, in the air, it is really afraid of birds.

~

Although the size of the bird is small, the speed of the plane is fast enough, especially when taking off. The kinetic energy generated by the collision with the bird is enough to crash the engine.

Besides, she can even smell the burning smell. It seems that the situation is not optimistic.

The unsmiling captain didn't say anything at this time. He just looked at the dashboard and after thinking about it, he finally made a decision.

"Contact the tower. Let's return."

When a 0.45 kg bird collides with an aircraft at a speed of 800 kilometers per hour, it can produce an impact force of 153 kg. Moreover, they can't predict the size of the bird now and the speed of their plane is more than 800 kilometers per hour.

The return now is to ensure safety.

Although this kind of situation is rare, it is still within the controllable range. At least the plane has another engine enough to guarantee the flight. So Ruan Sixian did not panic and just sighed emotionally that she has been a co-pilot for more than half a year only but already encountered two abnormal situations.

One alternate landing, one return flight.

It's really a bit of a rich resume.

But she didn't expect that the real trouble was after the successful return flight.

The flight was originally planned to arrive in Xishi in three hours, and there were many transit passengers in this flight.

Although the captain had already informed the cabin half an hour after the decision to return, the emotions of the passengers were still a little difficult to control when the plane stopped at Jiangcheng International Airport two and a half hours later.

A flight attendant walked into the cockpit and said that a passenger was blocking the door of the cabin asking for an explanation.

The captain sighed, rubbed his shoulders, then stood up and said: "Let's go have a look."

When necessary, the two of them have to stand outside with the flight crew to apologize to the passengers.

It's just that Ruan Sixian and the captain already heard a middle-aged man yelling before they even reached the cabin door.

His voice was very loud and there's some crying in it too, completely drowning out other people's explanations.

When the two of them went out, they saw a middle-aged man with a very strong build.

As the Purser of this flight, Ni Tong patiently bowed to him again and again, and explained: "Sir, please calm down. This flight has encountered a bird strike, and the return is also for the sake of safety..."

"I don't believe that a bird can crash a plane. With such a big airplane, who are you fooling around!" The man interrupted Ni Tong loudly, "How can I calm down? My father is dying in the hospital bed in his hometown, just waiting for me to see him for the last time. This is you all preventing me from seeing my father for the last time..."

At this point, the man couldn't control his emotions anymore and he started crying directly.

Ni Tong said again: "We will arrange supplementary flights as soon as possible."

"Supplement, supplement! Can my father wait for that long?!" The man could hardly keep standing and fell back against the cabin door. When he saw two people in pilot uniforms coming out from behind, he immediately pointed at them and said, "I just knew that an old man and a woman were unreliable. Whatever bird or sparrow is just excuses and the problems are actually in both of you! You all just want me to regret it for the rest of my life! Do you all have no father?! This is you all wanting me not to see my father for the last time!"

Ruan Sixian paused when she heard this.

Turning her head to look at the captain, she also sees that his expression is not very optimistic.

The woman next to the man was his wife. She was not as emotionally excited as him and couldn't stand his gaffe too, so she opened the thermos bottle and handed it to him, "Have a drink first. Is there any use by shouting here?"

There was boiling hot water in the thermos and when she passed it to the man's mouth, he calmed down a bit and blew at it.

His wife then turned to ask Ni Tong again: "When can we get a new flight arrangement then?"

Ni Tong and the captain looked at each other, then she said with a frown: "This is still uncertain. Based on past experiences, if it is fast, it can take off this afternoon, otherwise..."

~

Before she finished, the man heard the words 'can take off this afternoon', his eyes flushed red and then he splashed Ni Tong with the water in the thermos bottle.

Ni Tong screamed and fell backwards. Ruan Sixian had a faster reaction, pulled Ni Tong and took her aside. As a result, Ni Tong avoided the boiling water from splashing on her face, but Ni Tong's chest and Ruan Sixian's neck were not spared.

The security officer reacted quickly enough and immediately came forward to subdue the man, but he didn't realize that the passenger behind them wanted to leave in panic, pushed the crowd and the man who splashed the water fell to the ground with the thermos bottle.

For a moment, the situation at the cabin door exploded.

The scalding hot water stung a large area of other's skin, it hurt fiercely and there was a messy scream in the ear. Ruan Sixian closed her eyes tightly and her brain was buzzing.

"They hit someone! They hit someone! The airline's crew hit someone! I want to sue you all!"

There are priorities in matters. The whole crew and the troubled passengers still have to resolve their conflicts first.

The person in charge of the airport and the manager of Hengshi Airline's Business Department came, and it took them nearly an hour to coordinate this matter.

When Ruan Sixian and Ni Tong came out, the scalding hot water on their clothes had already cooled down.

Ni Tong was just splashed with hot water on her chest and it was also blocked by her clothes. Her situation was a little better.

The place where Ruan Sixian suffered was her bare neck and the skin there is still red until now.

They went to the airline's doctor to get themselves checked and were treated with medicine. When they came out, their air pressure was very low.

Ni Tong felt aggrieved and cried directly.

"Who is to blame for this anyway? If the plane had a problem and was still forced to fly, did he want to be buried with all the people in the plane? How come there are such unreasonable people every month, and every year. What am I actually getting through?"

She raised her hand to wipe her tears, choked up and said, "Everything is based on the standard of passengers. One hundred passengers' acceptance can't compare with one passenger's complaint. We even have to be scolded and suffer wrong. We have an occupational illness and ran to the hospital for treatment as soon as we took a break. Is there anyone out there who is as young as us but already has such a dense medical record book? Even all the money we earn that is more than others is handed over to the hospital."

When she was at the adjustment office, Ruan Sixian's nose was pointed by that man and she was scolded by him for a while. Now her ears are full of Ni Tong's complaints, and her mood becomes more and more depressed.

Every time she sits in the cockpit, there is an endless sky in front of her and the lives of hundreds of people behind her. Both the responsibility and pressure can be replaced by her hearty love towards her profession.

But when encountering such things, prejudice, distrust and unreasonable arrogance that follow one after another, anyone will have a surge of negative emotions.

It's just that Ruan Sixian is used to self regulating her emotions, and now she still has to comfort Ni Tong.

"Forget it, just let him sue. Nothing will happen after the verification anyway. You have done a good job."

When she walked to the elevator, Ni Tong's emotions finally stabilized but as soon as her mobile phone rang and she saw that it was a call from her mother, she immediately answered the phone with a cry.

"Mom, I almost died of anger today..."

Ruan Sixian kept listening to Ni Tong crying to her mother until the elevator reached the 14th floor.

Ruan Sixian rubbed her nose, took out her mobile phone and looked at it. There was nothing at all there.

It's fine if there's no family member that calls her.

But where is her boyfriend? Where is her boyfriend right now?! What about the mysterious boyfriend she knows nothing about?

The elevator door opened slowly. As soon as Ruan Sixian raised her eyes, she saw her mysterious boyfriend she knows nothing about is striding towards her.

Oh, he is still alive.

At the moment of seeing her, Fu Mingyu was stunned, and then his footsteps became even faster.

Ruan Sixian took a step and walked out of the elevator.

Fu Mingyu stopped in front of her and looked at her neck. He didn't say anything, only pulled her to turn around and left. He didn't care about Ni Tong on the side and completely treated her as air.

Ruan Sixian was dragged all the way to his office by him. There were several assistants sitting outside, all were looking at their own nose, and their noses were pointing towards their own heart, pretending not to see this scene.

The automatic door closed slowly after Ruan Sixian stepped in.

Fu Mingyu took her to sit on the sofa, stared at her neck for a while, and then reached out to unbutton the button on her chest.

"?"

Ruan Sixian protected her neck for a second.

"What are you doing?"

"Let me see." Fu Mingyu took her hand away, unbuttoned two buttons, pulled off the collar, and gently slid his fingertips across Ruan Sixian's skin. "Does it still hurt?"

Isn't that nonsense?

Ruan Sixian didn't answer.

Her hands on her legs curled up unconsciously.

She feels more embarrassed now compared to the pain in her neck.

The collar was pulled open and it revealed the straps of her black underwear.

"What did the airline's doctor say?" Fu Mingyu looked at it for a while and buttoned it for her again slowly.

"Fortunately, it's not serious."

Ruan Sixian raised his eyes to look at him, "Um...I am being complained."

"Yeah." Fu Mingyu said, "I know. It's not your fault. The complaint won't have any effect."

"Oh." Ruan Sixian then asked again, "What if he is an important guest?"

VIP complaints are directly effective.

"Even if it's an important guest, I can make no distinction between public and private matters too." Fu Mingyu sat next to her. "It's not the first time anyway."

Probably because of this clear 'favoritism', Ruan Sixian's already self-regulated emotion was hooked out again.

That little bit of grievance of knowing that it was not her fault but still getting accused was suddenly amplified. She slowly felt like she was particularly wronged.

She lowered her head and twisted her neck, then gave a low hum.

"It seems that being the boss's girlfriend is still a good thing."

"You just found out now?"

Ruan Sixian looked up at his eyes and saw that her shadow was reflected in the dark whirlpool.

The thing she thought about last night slowly hovered in her mind again. Fu Mingyu still owed her a confession.

But it seems a bit superfluous if she is to ask about it again at this time.

"Fu Mingyu, let me tell you something."

"Huh?"

"If one day you don't like me anymore, just let me know and say it to me personally. You can call or send a text message too."

"......"

"I won't pester you or ask you for breakup fees."

"......"

"But you can't go back on the double annual salary you promised me. It was clearly signed in the contract."

"......"

Ruan Sixian tugged at his tie. "Tell me, can you do it or not?"

Fu Mingyu has a slight headache now.

Ruan Sixian usually doesn't seem like a woman who pesters people with 'do you love me or not', but once she asks, it's a proposition instead.

How to answer this question then?

Answer it with an 'Okay'——Die.

Answer it with a 'No'——Dead without intact body.

"Why did you curse us to break up?"

Ruan Sixian shook his tie. "I am just saying it."

Fu Mingyu didn't care what she said. His mind was focused on her hand pulling the tie.

Whether she really doesn't know or pretends not to know, but pulling a man's tie around is a very tempting thing.

He moved closer and pressed down Ruan Sixian's hand that was holding his tie to stop her from moving.

"If you go find another lover before you say anything to me, I will..."

Ruan Sixian paused and looked at Fu Mingyu who was very close to her.

Hey, I'm being serious here. Why are you so close to me?

"What will you do?"

Fu Mingyu asked.

"I will——"

Send a five-kilometers long funeral wreaths for you with your mourning hall in the middle of it.

"Forget it."

After she finished speaking, she even blinked and smiled.

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

159K 5.3K 138
This book is a continuation of Imperial Commander book 2. If you have not read book 1 and book 2 i recommend reading them first. The iron blooded Ma...
3K 89 25
Joe Keery has lived next to Holly Richards for the last three years, and yet, he didn't know her. Sure, they'd exchange polite smiles and short conve...
25K 188 36
Includes various genres that are worth reading. 😉