The Chaotic couple

By jiyaras100

A treat for all #pihan fan who got disappointed after the sudden end of balh2 and less screen space for #piha... More

Introduction
Character sketch
Broken Pihu
New Beginning
Worst dream
Shattered Pihu
New morning
Notice
Pihu's Birthday
Sangeet
Together Forever
Mahendi
Shaadi
Fight
Birthday celebration
Urgent meeting
Apologies
Shock
Accident

After 1 year of marriage

308 22 5
By jiyaras100

So  months have passed after the accident and Sanaya is now in a mental asylum.  Pihu is in her office today is a very special day for her it is her anniversary and today she is going to win the award for best designer. Angad enters her cabin Pihu looks at him with a bright smile.  Angad comes near her and Pihu gets up from her chair and hugs him .

A - Happy 1 year to us .

P - Yes finally Happy one year to us .

A - Aaj bohot special day hain mere liya mere biwi ko award milne wala hain I knew you deserve the world .

P - Tu ayega na .

A - Main ne to abhi se off le lia hain .

P - Pagal .

Prachi runs towards her and hugs Pihu.

Pr - Happy anniversary di and congratulations you know your designs are on the first page of every magazines .

P - Thank you my sweet P . I am super excited for today's night .

Pr - Tu chal di salon tujhe groom karna hain chal .

P - Ok P calm down chal chal .

Angad was looking at the sisters lovingly.

Pr - Bye Angad.

A - Ha bye .

So it was finally the award evening everyone was there and finally Pihu was called on the stage .

P - Firstly thanks to myself for working so hard for days and even on nights .

Everyone laughs and claps for Pihu.

P - Then thanks to my RAP my  Prachi Angad and Raghav for supporting me loving me and trusting on me and thanks to my masi Bri Adi uncle Vikrant chachu Mr and Mrs Kapoor for being there by my side always .

Angad and Prachi were hugging eachother and looking at their sunshine shining just like a sun on the stage . Raghav was clapping with tears in his eyes . Bri and Sara were hugging eachother.  Adi and Vikrant were looking at Pihu with moist eyes and a bright smile. Lk and Monica was very happy for Pihu . Pihu came down from the stage and hugged her squad and then hugged her Sara masi Bri Adi uncle Vikrant chachu then she went towards Lk and Monica and hugged them . They all went to Kapoor mansion to celebrate Pihu's success and her anniversary. After the party everyone returned to their rooms to sleep .

In Pihu's and Angad's room .

Pihu was standing at the balcony looking at the sky . Angad backhugs her . Pihu rest her head on his chest.

P - Mumma papa bohot khush ho rahe hain bol .

A - Bohot .

Pihu turns towards Angad and hugs him.

A - Chal sone bohot raat ho gayi hain .

P - Dekh barish ho raha hain sayad waha mumma papa celebrate kar rahe hain .

A - Haan aj to double celebration hain .

Pihu holds Angad's hand.

P - Thank you for always being there for me .

Angad hugs Pihu. After sometime they went inside to sleep.

So it was Karwachauth and it is Pihu's first Karwachauth because last time due to her accident she has not fasted .

A - Kya yaar maat rakh na vrat tujhe pata hainna tu bina kha pi k nahi reh sakti .

P - Tu ne pehle baar bola tha na karne k liye main ne nahi kiya paar iss baar main rakhungi braat ok .

A - Sun na yaar .

P - No nahi .

A - Pihu yaar .

It was finally the time the moon came out and everyone break their fast Angad and Raghav have also kept fast for their wives.

P - Angad yaar tune kyun vrat rakha tujhe pata hain na tu bhookh control nahi kar sakta .

A - Yeh acha hain tu vrat rakh k meri umar bada degi phir tu mujhe chod k kat legi aisa chance nahi milega mera umar badega to tera bhi badega samjhi .

P - Ok baba .

Pihu hugs Angad and Prachi hugs Raghav.

Pihu was going towards the food counter but suddenly she felt dizzy she was about to fall but Angad holds her .

A - Kya hua .

P - Kuch nahi wo chakkar a gaya tha .

A - Kya kuch nahi bola tha na maat rakh vrat rukh main doctor ko bulata hu .

P - Arey nahi na ajke liye nahi kuch dino se hi mujhe chakkar a rahe hain aur ulti bhi ho rahi hain aj subah bhi hua hain .

A - Kabse ho raha  hain yeh sab .

P - Ek hafte se .

A - Aur tu mujhe ab bata rahi hain .

P - Arey waisa bhi kuch serious nahi hain sayad food poisoning ho gaya hain .

A - Kya food poisoning ek hafta rehta hain tu chup kar mujhe doctor ko bulane de .

P - Arey kaam k stress se hoga .

A - Tu chup baith .

Sara and Bri were looking at eachother with a smile understanding the reason behind Pihu's dizziness and vomiting. Prachi comes near them.

Pr - Kya aap dono bhi wahi soch rahe ho jo main soch rahi hu .

Sara and Bri nods with a smile.

Pr - That means di is ...

Sara and Bri signals her to keep shut .

S - Abhi nahi gudiya pehle doctor ko ane de .

Pr - Ok masi .

Doctor comes and checks Pihu Angad looks at doctor very seriously . The doctor stands up .

A - Kya hua doctor is everything all right.

D - Congratulations you both are going to become parents she is pregnant.

Angad looks at Pihu with teary eyes and a bright smile Pihu was looking very happy Prachi Bri and Sara hugs eachother. Prachi hugs Pihu.

Pr - Di congratulations main masi banne wali hu .

R - Aur main mausa .

P - Yes my sweet P . Right mausa ji .

Pr - Di you always wanted a happy family see God gave you what you wanted .

P - Yes P .

A - Thank you doctor for the news .

The doctor leaves.

Bri and Sara informs about this to everyone.
Angad enters their room Pihu was resting on the bed.  He came and kisses on Pihu's forehead.

A - Mujhe to yakeen hi nahi ho raha hain .

P - Mujhe bhi .

A - Tujhe dard to nahi hoga na dekh bohot dard hoga tu ready hain na agar tu ready nahi hain to we can use alternative methods like surrogacy to have baby .

P - Kya bol raha hain tujhe pata hain itne dard k baad bhi jab main humare bachhe ko dekhungi na tab meri sab dard mit jayegi .

A - Par .

P - Par war kuch nahi .

So it was finally the day of delivery.  Angad was roaming infront of the OT and Raghav was comforting him .

R - Chinta mat kar everything will be good.

A - Bohot dard hoga usse .

Pr - Relax Angad.

Suddenly they hear the cry of a baby.  Angad went near the OT the doctor comes out from the OT .

D - Congratulations Mr Shekhawat it's a boy .

A - Thank you doctor.

Angad goes down where others were sitting.

A - It's a boy .

Bri went towards him and hugs him .

S - Finally papa ban gaya tu .

B - My baby ab papa ban gaya .

Adi hugs Angad.

All of them went upstairs. The nurse came and hands the baby to Angad he holds his child in a most safe way he looks at his son and felt as if he is holding his whole world in his hands . After Angad Prachi took the baby and looked at her nephew with a sweet smile and teary eyes. Sara and Bri took the child .

S - Kitna cute hain na .

B - Haan dekh ekdam jaan ki tarah akhein hain .

A - My sweetheart.

Everyone sees the child it was evening and Pihu regains her sense and watches Angad talking with their baby .

A(childish tone) - Aww mera bacha abhi dekhna mumma uthegi to apko dekh k kitna kush ho jayegi . Aap na humari tarah kuch maat chupana kisi se jo feel karna wo bol dena ok aur mumma thodi bhayanak hain par papa to cool hain na to aap tension mat lena mumma papa humesha apke sath rahenge .

P - Angad .

A - Pihu tu thik hain na .

Angad places there son on his cradle goes towards Pihu and kisses her forehead.

A - It's a boy our son .

Pihu hugs Angad with teary eyes. Angad brings there son to Pihu.

P - Papa ki tarah akhein hain dekh .

A - Teri tarah .

P - Haan .

Prachi enters her room.

Pr - Di finally main masi ban gayi aur tu mumma .

A - Aur main papa .

Everyone laughs.

Prachi clicks a picture of three of them .

P - P yaar tu bhi aja tere siwa yeh photo adhuri si lag rahi hain .

Pr - Yes di .

So they take a selfie .

After two days Pihu gets discharged and reach their house Bri does an arti of three of them and they enter the house .

So it was the namkaran ceremony of their son .

So they have decided to name their son Priyam by connecting Ram and Priya's name Priy from Priya and Am from Ram . So they name their son Priyam and everyone gets happy .

P - Angad chal na hum sab chiku ko leke ek family photo click karte hain meri happy family.

So chiku is their son's pet name .

So they clicked the family photo and Pihu finally got her happy family after so long .

The End

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.4K 6.8K 52
Sometimes you fall in love with person who is with you without being with you 😉❤️ ummm nhi smjhe.... to story pdh ke dekh lo smjh jaoge😜 Special th...
27.9K 2.2K 46
My love for you has no end , I will keep on loving you until my last breath. ❤️✨ Join this completely different journey , to explore a different worl...
25.2K 2.1K 41
It's my first attempt to pen down my thoughts about our beloved onscreen character best onscreen jodi Ram Kapoor and Sakshi Tanwar #rashi #raya #ramp...
Blind By Kenz

Fanfiction

81.3K 2.5K 13
Farkle & Riley love story.