To People You Don't - Stu Mac...

By peterhalesslut

Melaine Alden knew that people changed. That they could easily go from people you know To People You Don't. B... More

B O O K O N E
Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Epilogue

Chapter Eleven

867 24 7
By peterhalesslut

To People You Don't
Chapter Eleven
Madison Tatum Macher
|3RD PERSON POV|

SEVEN MONTHS LATER

The Alden family had moved to Hollywood California one month after the events of September twenty eighth.

They had found a nice home on the not so crowded area of Hollywood and had been fully unpacked.

Melaine Alden had graduated high school early seeing as she already had all of her credits when she lived in Woodsboro.

She was nine months pregnant and she hadn't been able to sleep so when Sidney Prescott called her she answered.

"Hey Sid" Melaine says into the phone, setting on her desk chair.

"Hey Laine" Sidney greeted sniffling.

"What's wrong" Lainey questions.

"Just nightmares" Sidney explains. "Did I wake you?"

"No" Lainey says annoyed. "Braxton hicks" she explains.

"Oh" Sidney mutters. "I just wanted to call and talk to you for a bit."

"We can talk for however long you want" Melaine says smiling into the phone.

Although Sidney didn't tell anyone she took it the hardest when Melaine left seeing as the girl left her all alone with Randy.

Not that it was a bad thing but Sidney really could've used a girl to help her out seeing as Neil Prescott, Dewey Riley, and Randy Meeks had been suffocating her to make sure she was alright.

"Have you picked which name you're gonna pick yet?" Sidney questions.

Lainey smiles, "I picked it out this morning and I'm not turning back like I did with the other a hundred names."

"Let's hear it" Sidney grins.

"Madison Tatum Macher" the mother to be presents.

"It's beautiful" Sidney gushes.

Melaine groans in pain.

She had been having bad pains for a few days.

But turned out they were just braxton hicks.

"Sorry just another braxton hick" Lainey says into the phone.

"Do you want me to let you go" Sidney questions. "You could probably use the rest."

"No I'm fine" Lainey's says.

She felt it was unnecessary to wake her mother.

That was until her water broke.

"Hey Sid" Lainey breaths into the phone. "I think I'm gonna have to go" she says standing up carefully. "My water just broke I think."

Sidney gasps, "oh my god!" She shoots up from her bed.

"Yeah" Lainey trails off. "Can you come see us after I push her out?" Lainey questions.

"Yeah" Sidney breaths out. "I'm gonna drive up there tonight." Sidney begins to pace her room looking for her bag. "I love you!"

"I love you" Lainey mutters hanging up the phone as she begins to waddle to her parents room.

"Momma" Melaine sniffled as she shook her mother.

Cindy Alden stirs and opens her eyes looking at her daughter.

"What's wrong sweetheart?" Cindy questioned.

"I think my water broke" she whispers holding her stomach.

"What" Cindy sets up turning on her lamp.

She looks down and sees her daughters shorts soaked.

"What do I do?" Lainey questions squeezing her eyes shut as another contraction hits her hard.

"Take some deep breaths" Cindy says reaching for her daughters hand and then smacks her husband with her free hand. "Wake up Ben!"

•••

Once arriving at the Hospital, Melaine Alden was given a room.

She wanted her mother to be there during the birth of her daughter.

Elizabeth Macher - Stuart and Leslie Machers mother - had also requested to be in the delivery room.

Melaine had laughed in her face saying that she was barely there for her children's birth and she definitely wouldn't be there for grandchild's birth, but she was more than welcome to see her after the fact.

The doctors asked her if she wanted a natural birth with no medication and the teen girl couldn't have said 'drugs' any faster than she did.

When it was finally time to push Lainey had broke down into tears before she could even begin to push.

"What's wrong?" Cindy questions grabbing her daughters hand.

"What if I'm not a good mom" she cried.

"Oh honey" Cindy stroked her daughters hair which was pulled back with a clip. "You're going to be an amazing mom." Cindy reassures the girl.

Lainey sighs as she begins to push on the midwife's command.

•••

On April Twenty Ninth at four, forty three am Madison Tatum Macher was born.

Melaine Alden had never been so proud of something she made in her whole life.

Her mother Cindy Alden had held her hand the whole time.

Melaine smiled at Leslie Macher and Sidney Prescott walked into the room.

Leslie had balloons in her hand that said congratulations and Sidney held something she knew Lainey would want.

A big juicy chicken sandwich from the pace Lainey craved her whole pregnancy.

Benjamin Alden stood at the top of her daughters bed staring at her with a proud glint in his eyes.

"How're you feeling" Sidney questioned as they entered.

"Yes how are my two favorite people?" Leslie questioned looking at baby Madison and Melaine.

"We're both doing fine" Lainey smiled as her dad caressed the top of her head.

"I'm going to get coffee" Ben says walking away from his daughter. "Anybody want any?"

Sidney, Leslie, and Cindy raises their hands.

Benjamin didn't dare comment on the fact that Cindy had already had three coffees and had the coffee shakes.

Leslie leaned down and kissed Lainey's forehead, "I'm so proud of you" Leslie said tying the balloons to the drawer of the hospital bed.

"I brought you a little something, something" Sidney said raising the bag.

Lainey could see the logo of the bag and she immediately knew what it was.

"Marry me?" Laine questioned.

Sidney laughed in unison with the girl.

"Does either of you want to hold her?" Lainey questioned.

"Duh" Leslie said.

"Mom" Lainey said catching the woman's attention. "You need to go to the bathroom."

Cindy understood what she was wanting to talk with the two girls about and left.

Lainey let Leslie grab the small child after she used some hand sanitizer.

"So" the new mother started. "I could chose between the two of you and I wanted to ask" Lainey begins. "Would you two like to be Madison's godmothers?"

Sidney's eyes began to water as Leslie looked up at the girl in shock.

"You want us to be the godmothers?" Leslie questioned once again.

"Well who else would I chose other then my best friends?" Lainey asks.

"Yes" Sidney and Leslie exclaim simultaneously.

"I would love to be Madison's godmother." Sidney says.

"Me too" Leslie says smiling at Madison. "Hi baby" Leslie whispers. "I'm your auntie." Leslie whispers.

Sidney walks over to Lainey and hands her the bag.

She leans down and wraps her arms around the girl before leaning up and turning to Leslie with a look.

"My turn" Sidney smiles.

A smile graces Lainey's face.

She was actually happy.

•••

1134 words!!!

Y'all one more chapter

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47.3K 1K 17
Randy and Y/N have known each other since elementary. They established their friend group of Sidney Prescott, Tatum Riley, Billy Loomis, and Stu Mach...
11K 440 13
"π–ͺ𝖾𝖾𝗉 π—Œπ—π—‹π—Žπ—€π—€π—…π—‚π—‡π—€ 𝗅𝗂𝗄𝖾 π—π—π—‚π—Œ, 𝖨 𝗆𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍 𝖻𝖾 𝗍𝖾𝗆𝗉𝗍𝖾𝖽 π—π—ˆ 𝗉𝗅𝖺𝗒 𝗐𝗂𝗍𝗁 π—’π—ˆπ—Ž 𝗂𝗇 π—ˆπ—π—π–Ύπ—‹ π–Ώπ—Žπ—‡ π—π–Ίπ—’π—Œ." "...
653K 20.3K 26
You are 17 year old (Y/N) (L/N), living a peaceful life in the town of Woodsboro. Everything goes great: you have caring parents, friends, a boyfrien...
118K 3.7K 20
[Billy loomis x female oc x Stu Macher] - poly relationship ---------------------- Cassie Prescott is the sister of Sidney prescott. Cassie was the o...