Living with a Rockstar || Vso...

By v4soyaa

Jisoo a career loving nerd is forced to live with a complete opposite hot and handsome Rockstar Taehyung. Wil... More

Chapter-1
Chapter-2
Chapter-3
Chapter-4
Chapter-5
Chapter-6
Chapter-7
Chapter-8
Chapter-9
Chapter-10
Chapter-11
Chapter-12
Chapter-13
Chapter-14
Chapter-15
Chapter-16
Chapter-17
Chapter-18
Chapter-19
Chapter-20
Chapter-21
Chapter-22
Chapter-23
Chapter-24
Chapter-25
Chapter-26
Chapter-27
Chapter-28
Chapter-29
Chapter-30
Chapter-31
Chapter-32
Chapter-33
Chapter-34
Chapter-35
Chapter-36
Chapter-38
Chapter-39
Chapter-40
Chapter-41
Chapter-42
Chapter-43
Chapter-44
BONUS

Chapter-37

520 30 12
By v4soyaa

Jisoo: you both know eachother??

V: ye....

Jennie: no we don't!!

Saying that jennie quickly entered her car and left. Jisoo was confused about her action so she questioned V.

Jisoo: who is she to you?

V: let's go home.

Jisoo: but....

V didn't say anything and took jisoo home. He always changed the topic whenever Jisoo tried to ask about jennie. And on the other side jennie didn't answer jisoo's calls but jisoo was determined to know about them so the next day she went to the band house with lisa. V didn't come as he was still resting so this was a perfect opportunity for her.

*At the band house*

Rm: hi jisoo.

Jisoo: hi.

Rm: how is V?

Jisoo: he's fine.

Jk: miss.beautiful what are you doing here?

Lisa: unnie wants to talk with you regarding something.

Rm: what is it??

Jisoo: do you know jennie??

Hearing that they both panicked and looked around. They were surprised to hear that name from jisoo.

Rm: thank god he's not around.

Jk: yeah and did V tell you about her?

Jisoo: no.

Rm: then we are sorry jisoo it's not our place to tell.

Jisoo: but I know jennie she's my bestfriend and work partner. By the way you guys reacted it's clear that you guys know het. I want to know what happened please tell me.

Rm: but...

Jk: I think we should tell miss.beautiful maybe she can do something about it.

Rm: maybe your right.

*He started telling the flashback*

Rm: four years back when we were trainees.....

*Flashback*

Suga: jk your really talented.

Jk: thank you.

V: yes you just came for 1 month and your amazing.

Suga: we can make him our lead vocalist.

Rm: that would be great.

V: yes.

While they were talking a girl aged 19 entered the room with a box of macaroons in her hand. She was wearing a white dress with her hair down and she was looking beautiful.

??: may I come in.

*Everyone turn to her side*

V: no need to be formal jennie you can come in.

Jennie: ok.

Her outfit

V: what brings you here?

Jennie: I thought you guys might be hungry so I bought some macaroons for you all.

Rm: thank you jennie but you don't have to do it.

Jennie: it's ok I like to cook for you guys.

Jennie gave everyone her handmade macaroons.

Jennie: here suga oppa this is for U.

Jennie made a special macaroon for him which was different from others.

Suga: thank you jennie.

*He smiled at her and she blushed*

Rm: wow it's amazing, really V your sister's macaroons are best.

Jennie: thank you.

V: how are mom and dad jennie.

Jennie: they both are fine and mom always talks about you.

V: and dad.....

Jennie: he...

Jennie stops and V understood her silence so he didn't question her further.

V: ok now you can go to the collage and also prepare well for your exams.

Jennie: ok oppa bye everyone.

Jennie again looks at suga who was already looking at her.

Jennie and suga were secretly dating without telling V as they wanted to tell him after their debute.

*Few days later*

Jennie's exams were going to start so v and suga went to her collage.

V: jennie you have to do your best in the exams and make dad proud.

Jennie: don't worry oppa I will.

V: this way atleast he will be happy as I already lost his hope on me....

Jennie: oppa your following your dream and i'm sure one day dad will understand and support you.

V: I hope that day comes soon.

Jennie: it will.

*Jennie hugged V*

*V went to get his bike leaving suga with jennie*

Suga: all the best jen.

Jennie: thank you oppa.

Suga: your brother has high hopes on you so make sure you don't break them.

Jennie: I promise oppa I won't.

Suga hugs jennie and kisses her forehead as usual jennie was blushing. V came riding his bike so they both quickly broke the hug.

Rm: but suddenly a day before Jennie's birthday....

V, jk and rm went to the mall as V wanted to buy something special for Jennie since her birthday was coming. Suga and jennie were at the food court.

They were passing by the food court while they heard a familiar voice.

Jennie: happy first anniversary!!

Suga: same to you my love.

They both cut the cake and fed eachother. Suga gifted jennie a gold ring and kissed her. V was shocked seeing them especially jennie. He marched towards them in anger...

V: what are you doing here jennie??

Jennie: o...oppa....

V: I ASKED WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE !!!

*Jennie flinched*

Jennie: oppa calm down listen to me...

V: you are having your final exam today and your celebrating your anniversary.

Jennie: oppa I...

Suga was shocked since jennie lied to him that she doesn't have any exam.

V: how can you be so careless jennie!!

Suga: but you told me your free today.

*Jennie stood silent*

V: staying quite won't do you any good answer my question!!

Jennie: I didn't wanted to miss our anniversary.

V: is dating more important than your career. This is the time you should focus on yourself not love. You can find love anywhere but there's an age where you have to do things your meant to do also why didn't you tell me about your relationship??

Suga: V is right jen I don't want you to leave your career for me.

*Jennie lost her cool, her hormones evoked her*

Jennie: why do you have to interfere in my personal matter!!

V: personal!! Don't I have the right to know about my sister's boyfriend!!!

Jennie: you have but you don't have
any right to judge my love.

V: I'm saying it for your benifit.

Jennie: leave it I don't want to talk with you anymore....

V: you broke all my hopes!!!

Jennie: who asked you to keep hopes on me when you yourself weren't able to fulfill dad's hopes.

Jennie instantly regretted saying that. V was heart broken hearing those words coming from her sister who was his biggest supporter so he left without saying any word.

*Jennie was about to leave*

Suga: Jennie....

Jennie: leave it suga oppa I guess you never loved me.

Suga: believe me jennie I do...

Jennie: if you did you would have supported me....

*Saying that jennie left storming out*

Rm: after that she just vanished and from that day we never mentioned her name infront of them.

Jk: from the day Jennie left suga hyung became cold and distant. I wish he gets back to normal.

Lisa: that's really sad.

Jisoo pov: so that's the reason why jennie never mentioned about her family.

Jisoo: thank you for telling.

Jk: no problem miss.beautiful.

Jisoo: we have to do something about it. I can't see them sad.

Jk: if you need any help you can ask us.

Jisoo: sure.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

208K 9.4K 38
[MAFIA AU] "He's a mafia and she's a little troublemaker both have something in common, however, it's complicated." Unstoppable is what describes t...
43.2K 1.9K 26
Jisoo has a crush on Taehyung from childhood. Taehyung hates Jisoo whole heartedly. Read to find out their love story!!! Most impressive ranking :- •...
47.2K 3K 43
Ever since Lee Jisoo's parents passed away from a horrific accident, her life turned upside down. Jisoo is not expecting to live a life like this. To...
47.6K 1.9K 15
🏅Highest Rank Reached🏅 #1 taesoo #2 vsoo #4 jisoo 📜Short Story📜 "I wanted to be the best wife to you.." Jisoo "If you knew I was in love with her...