๐…๐ซ๐š๐œ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ž๐ [Katsuki B...

By Ttea_pot

Born with a dangerous quirk you couldn't control, you were sent to Juvenile Detention, only to be released wh... More

โ‘  ๐’๐ฐ๐ž๐ž๐ญ ๐‘๐ž๐ฅ๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐ž
โ‘ก ๐‚๐š๐ญ ๐‚๐ฎ๐๐๐ฅ๐ž๐ฌ
โ‘ข ๐…๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ.
โ‘ฃ ๐‚๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ข๐ฌ๐ก๐ž๐ ๐†๐ข๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ฌ
โ‘ค ๐‚๐จ๐ฆ๐ฉ๐ž๐ญ๐ข๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง
โ‘ฅ ๐”๐ง๐œ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ž๐ ๐’๐ž๐œ๐ซ๐ž๐ญ๐ฌ
โ‘ฆ ๐‘๐ž๐š๐ฅ๐ข๐ฌ๐š๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง
โ‘จ ๐‘๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง๐ ๐ž
โ‘ โ“ช ๐‹๐ข๐Ÿ๐ž ๐จ๐ซ ๐ƒ๐ž๐š๐ญ๐ก
โ‘ โ‘  ๐‚๐ฅ๐จ๐ฌ๐ž๐ซ
โ‘ โ‘ก ๐Š๐š๐ญ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ค๐ข
โ‘ โ‘ข ๐๐ฅ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ก
โ‘ โ‘ฃ ๐๐ž๐ซ๐ง๐ž๐ฌ๐ž ๐Œ๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐ญ๐š๐ข๐ง
โ‘ โ‘ค ๐‘๐š๐œ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐“๐ข๐ฆ๐ž
โ‘ โ‘ฅ ๐‚๐š๐ฏ๐š๐ฅ๐ซ๐ฒ
โ‘ โ‘ฆ ๐–๐ก๐ฒ ๐Œ๐ž?
โ‘ โ‘ง ๐๐ซ๐ž๐ฉ๐š๐ซ๐š๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง ๐…๐จ๐ซ ๐‡๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ
๐”๐ฉ๐๐š๐ญ๐ž
โ‘ โ‘จ ๐„๐ฅ๐ž๐œ๐ญ๐ซ๐ข๐œ๐ข๐ญ๐ฒ
โ‘กโ“ช ๐Ž๐ง๐ž ๐Ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ
โ‘กโ‘  ๐’๐ก๐ž'๐ฌ ๐ƒ๐จ๐ฐ๐ง

โ‘ง ๐”๐ง๐ฌ๐ž๐ญ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐„๐ฏ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฌ

1K 31 13
By Ttea_pot

"Excuse me ma'am-" A news reported jumped in your path with Aizawa. "-Could you please tell us what it's like to be a UA student?"

You stared at the plain looking man, why the hell are they jumping some kids?

"It's a school, well done."

"Wha- so you're saying the most prestigious school in the country doesn't live up to its supposed standards!?"

"The hell are you trying to twist my words for." You threw your arm against the man, shoving him into the overgrown crowd of agents. "Stop harassing children and get back to something with actual importance."

"Such a rude child! I'm definitely adding this to my blog!" A purple haired woman scribbled down on a piece of paper."

You ripped the padded paper from her hand, crumbling the sheet with her writing all over, and passed the pad back to her. "Sorry, but I don't want you talking about me to the world when I did nothing wrong."

You didn't listen to the shouting and protests from the crowd, simply walked into school ready for a hard day of training.

It was your third day at UA, you had a rough idea from Shota about the hero training in the afternoon... but nothing could have prepared you to meet old familiar faces again.

"Let's get down to business-" Aizawa stood at the podium. "-our first task will decide your future." The class contorted in fear, the man was so different at home, so calm. "You all need to pick a class representative."

'Oh good, just normal school stuff.' Everyone's mind was connected like telekinesis.

"Pick me guys- I wanna be class rep!" Kirishima threw both arms in the air.

"I'll take it." Kaminari raised his right arm, "Yeah you're gonna need me." Jiro raised her left.

"Yo I'm totally the right pick!" You giggled at your pink friends enthusiasm.

"Please, don't choose me." You muttered from your chair in the back.

Every student was desperate to be class rep, what could be so special to have a fight over it? You just have to do more work.

"Silence! Everyone please-" Iida drew all attention to him. "- the class representatives duty is to lead others, that's not something just anyone can do. You must first have the trust of every student in the classroom, therefore the most logical solution to fill this position is democratically. We will hold an election to choose our leader!"

"Iida you just want us to vote for you." You rolled your eye at the desperate teachers pet.

"It's the best way, right sir?" He proved your point further, you slapping your forehead in disappointment.

"Do whatever you want, just have it done by the time my naps over." Aizawa collapsed to the floor in his famous sleeping bag.

"Well I'm not voting for myself, so I'll just choose someone else." You scanned over he classroom, everyone was so excited for the chance to lead a class, sure. But not everyone had the skills.

Yaoyorozu showed how strong a leader she was in the battle training yesterday, she was perceptive and confident, a perfect Rep.

"I'll draw the tally." You got up from your seat, grabbing the chalk and writing everyone's name onto the board, a little crown over Mina's section.

"Uh, put your votes on the podium and I'll write them up."

After only a minute all the votes were in, clearly everyone was voting for themself.

"Alright then-" You stepped back from the board, scanning over the results. "-Iida is in last place with zero votes, everybody else has one- wait how do I have one I didn't vote for myself! Anyways, Yaoyorozu has two and Midoriya has three, I guess he's the class rep." you shrugged off, taking your seat again.

"How did I get three votes?!" The green boy screamed.

"Okay you idiots, who voted for him!?" Yelled from in front, his chair hitting into your desk from his standing up.

"How did I get any votes, I put mine in for Momo."

Yaoyorozu let out a surprised gasp. "I put mine in for you, (Y/N)."

"Huh, but why?"

Iida was in the back of the class, shaking with shame and muttering something.

"Because of yesterdays training, you were strong, quick to think and looked out for Midoriyas safety even though it was against your job."

"Well, thank you I guess." you blushed from the affection. "I voted for you because you're so smart and always seem to know exactly what you're talking about." You sheepishly grinned at the ponytail-ed girl.

"Right, Midoriya is the class rep." Aizawa unzipped his sleeping bag, going to leave the classroom to lay in the teachers lounge since he never had any classes other than hero training.

"Yeah I can get behind Midoriya." Kirishima turned to you and Mina. The green boy shaking at the front of the class next to a rather dissapointed Momo

"Thank god we found seats!" Mina slammed her tray on the lunch table, plopping down in a huff. "Hmph, this place is so busy, why can't we get our own break?"

"It's not actually that busy..." You looked around to see just over a quarter of the seats were filled.

"Besides the point!" Mina dug straight into her rice cakes.

"Hey!-" You and pinky spun your heads to the loud cry. "-mind if we sit here? This place is getting busy quick." Kirishima weakly grinned, a little embarrassed.

"Of course Kiri." You scooted over till you were sitting closer the edge of the bench.

"Thanks, you're the best."

Behind you noticed Kaminari and Sero who soon jumped into the free seats next to Mina, all three scoffing down their meals.

"Oh yeah," You turned to the red head. "What even is your quirk?"

He looked a bit shocked by your question.

"No no, I don't mean it in a bad way, I just never got to see you use it since I was with Bakugou yesterday in training."

"Oh, well basically I can harden my skin like it's a rock-" He pumped his fist up, activating his quirk with it. "-It's really tough to break down and the edges and pretty sharp!"

You glided your fingers over his arm, the rough texture prickling your skin. "So you're like a shield and sword, that's so cool man." You gave a punch to his arm lightly.

He cutely smiled in response, turning his attention to the hot food below him. "Kaminari what's yours?"

"My quirk is electrification, I can absorb electricity and shoot it out my body like lightning." His mouth was still stuffed with pork chops.

"Wow, youde screw me over in battle!" You chuckled, looking over at Mina. "So what do you th-"

A bell rang through the oversized room.

"Warning. Level 3 security breach."

"What the hell-?"

"All students, please evacuate the building in an orderly fashion."

"No way someone broke in!" Kaminari jumped to his feet, swooping one last rice ball.

"We need to leave, come on (Y/N)!" Mina grabbed hold of your blazer, practically dragging you across the table and floor.

"I can walk on my own you guys-"

All the students were squashed in the hallway, it was damn near impossible to move, elbows flying at faces in panicked escape.

"Hey, get the fuck off me!" You shouted at one of the third year boys, activating your quirk for him to slip through him.

"Ow- This is a total mob!" Your body was shoved into Uraraka.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to-" She cut you off, waving it away as another boy hit into both of you. "Midoriya!" The boy was shoved away from you, Iida running to the window best he could.

"Guys-" You all turned to Iida. "- it's just the press."

"What good does knowing that do us if everyone is still panicking?" You squirmed through the crowd, trying your hardest to reach Iida's side

"Everyone stop freaking out!" You looked to the other wall to see Kirishima and Kaminari being dragged away by the ferocious mob.

'I need to get everyone's attention and stop this madness!' Iida furrowed his brows in thought till he grabbed hold of your arm. "(Y/N) I need to get high ground."

"Well done Iida, great to know." You spat sarcastically at the boy.

"No, I need you to get me in the air, make me go above everyone else!" He looked deep into your eyes, then to the top of the door frame that was ledged.

"All right, this is going to feel really weird for you though-" You warned him, taking grip on his arm and staring to the door. "Glitch."

Iida's and your own body buzzed in unison, people slamming into you was messing it up, you couldn't move everyone at once.

His body landed on the exit sign, holding itself in a running man pose. "Listen up, everything is okay!" The students stopped in their tracks, watching Iida. "It's just the media outside, there's nothing to worry about. Everything is fine!" Iida turned his face to the hallway, looking down on every pair of eyes. "We're UA students, we need to remain calm and prove we're the best of the best!"

A relieving sigh was shared throughout the hallway, everyone slowly turning back into their classrooms when the ringing of sirens appeared.

"Well done Iida." You jogged over to the boy, still frozen on the exit sign. "But I uh- I don't really know how to get you down..."

"Let me help." Uraraka placed her hand on your shoulder, instantly floating you in the air.

"Brilliant idea pink cheeks." You were at eye level with Iida, swooping for his hand and catching it. You glitched the two of you through the air, landing next to the window as Uraraka released her quirk.

"You really knew how to take control there Iida." Midoriya stood behind you, smiling to Iida.

"Thank you, but it was (Y/N)'s quirk that got me up there." You shrugged off his praise.

"Come on, lunch is over by now and Aizawa will kill us if we're late."

The bunch of you walked through to class 1-A. all of you except Midoriya taking your seats.

Aizawa wasn't here yet, so you placed one of the wireless headphones he got you and tucked your hair over it.

You were lost in song, imagining the lyrics morphing into a story.

"If Midoriya is nominating me for this job then I humbly accept, I will complete this job to the best of my abilities!"

You took the headphone out your ear, looking at the standing boy with confusion.

"What did I miss?" You lent over to Jiro who seemed just as uninterested as you.

"Iida is now class rep, Midoriya resigned."

"Oh, cool I guess."

You turned to the podium, now with Shota standing there.

"Today's training will be a little different." Like it wasn't different for the past two days. "You'll have three instructors, me All Might and another faculty member will all be keeping tabs on you."

"Sir-" Sero raised his arm in the air. "What kind of training is this?"

"Rescue. You'll be dealing with natural disasters, shipwrecks stuff like that." The class broke out into delightful mutters, anticipation pumping through their veins. "Guys I'm not finished yet. What you wear in the exercise is up to you, I know you're all excited about costumes. But keep in mind that you haven't gotten used to them yet and they might hinder your special abilities." The shelves in the walls opened up to reveal the familiar hero costume cases. "This site is on an off campus facility. That's all, start getting ready."

The class went for their own cases, now knowing which was who's by the numbers on the front.

'Rescue training for the one who never got rescued huh? Ironic.' You trot over to your case and dragged it down to the changing rooms, all the girls talking about how excited they were to be back in serious training unlike their first day.

"It's kind of a bummer we're only doing rescue training." Kaminari was half way through pulling his shirt over his chest.

"I guess, we still don't have a good grip on everyone's quirks." Sero was fully dressed, sitting on the bench opposite Kirishima and the blonde lightning bolt. "Aren't you excited though?"

"Well duh, I just wanted to kick some of the girls butts. Then take them out for a bite to eat."

"Who the hell-" Bakugou stomped over. "- would want to go out with you?"

"You're one to talk." Sero mocked his with judgement.

"I think that (Y/N) kinda digs me, sounded like it last night."

"Huh?" Bakugou stared at Kaminari like he just said the earth was flat.

"Last night on the group chat-" Sero stood from the bench. "- man you have to be kidding me, please tell me you are!"

"What group chat?!" Bakugou was left on delivered, the other two cutting him out.

"No way am I kidding, I think I might ask them out after class today." Kaminari shrugged, walking with Sero to the door, Kirishima following beside.

The red head waved to Bakugou to join them, so he did.

"Dude you don't have a chance, have you seen them?!" The mullet boy grabbed onto his shoulder with concern.

"Of course I have, so I'm going for it man, I mean did you see their ass yesterday in the hero costume?"

"Yeah man it was-"

"Stop talking about our classmates like that!" Iida jumped in front of the four like a pillar on a pogo stick. "I can not condone you commenting on any of the girls bodies."

"I can." Mineta appeared out of nowhere, hand raised in the air and a line of drewl creeping from his lips.

"Okay, that's just creepy." Kaminari pushed past the bundle of balls. "And that's coming from me."

Bakugou gripped onto Kirishima's arm, pulling him away from the group.

"Kirishima." His blood was almost boiling.

"What's up man?"

"You made a group chat, right?" He stared flaming daggers into the redheads eyes. "Who the hell is in it?"

"Uh, well we couldn't get your number and we really didn't want Mineta perving on the girls more-"

"You think I'm a perv like that ball sack?!" Bakugou raised his fist at him.

"No- that's not what I'm saying at all!" Kiri grabbed his fist, lowering it back to his side. "I'm just saying we would have added you but you left school so early, plus you're kind of a bitch." He chuckled at his own joke.

"You little-" Bakugou raised his right fist again.

"I'm joking, I'm joking!" Kirishima waved his hands in defense. "Look man, if you wanna be in then just ask."

"Tch." He threw his head to the side like a toddler. "I don't need to be in some group chat with extras."

"Ok, then don't worry we ain't forcing you." Kirishima walked over to the doors of the school bus.

A sting of pain radiated through the blondes chest. He didn't know this feeling... was it jealousy? No it couldn't be, he didn't need friends to complete his goal.

'It's just a distraction from being the best. I don't need those idiots.'

"Attention class 1-A-" Iida rung a whistle through the air, grabbing everyone's eyes.

"Where did he get a whistle?" You walked over, resting your elbow on Kirishima's shoulder.

"No clue man, but he's taking class rep pretty serious." The boy retorted.

"Using your student numbers, form two neat lines so we can load the buss efficiently." The metal covered boy pumped his fist and whistle, everyone staring at him a little concerned.

"Dibs sitting next to you-" You looked past Kiri's shoulder to see the aggravated blonde staring you down from the other side of the rock. "-Two." You couldn't change your words, thinking it was Mina or Kaminari next to him, you couldn't take it back.

'Why the hell does my heart hurt?' Bakugou stared at your hand draping over Kirishima's shoulder. 'Why won't it go away... and what am I fine with sitting near that thing?!'

"Come on, we got a bus to catch." The red head started his way to the bus with you by his side, Bakugou hesitating for a moment before trailing behind.

"Let's get to the back-" You stepped up into the bus. "-awe man."

You looked over the bus, seeing the weird chewed up rubber looking boy who never spoke, the masked one with loads of arms, Sero and Tokoyami already sitting in their places.

In fact all the seats were taken, expect from the two open seats and ones that faced the inside of the bus and not the front.

"Shit, I'll get sick if I don't look out the window-" Bakugou stormed past you, taking the seat on the isle.

"Don't sweat it, I'll take the one here-" Kirishima pointed to the seat closets to the ash boy on a lower level. "And you can take that one." He moved his hand over to the seat next to Bakugou.

The boy looked at you, his chin resting on his hand. He huffed at you then looked away to close his eyes.

"Uh, sure." You went over to your seat, stepping over Bakugou since he didn't plan on moving out your way, and took yours.

The moment the blonde opened his eyes he saw you moving over him, his eyes flashing upwards to see who the hell was about to trample him, but stopped when he saw your half open chest, drawing his eyes away after a second and pretending like he didn't notice your 'unworthy' presence.

"This layout totally ruined by boarding strategy..." Iida sulked into his palms like he got socks for his birthday.

"Man you need to chill." You stared over at the sad boy. "Though I'd still be stuck with this guy either way." You rolled your eyes, earning an aggravated grunt from Bakugou.

"You're blessed to sit with me."

"Shut up, like you're happy to be next to me." You elbowed his arm.

'I'm not angry. Shut it loser.'

"Well if anyone has pro quirks, it's Todoroki and Bakugou." You were completely out of the conversation before, now tuning into Kirishima.

"Uh excuse me- am I not fl-flashy enough for you?"Your voice glitched with your words, eyes flashing into a literal question mark.

"Oh yeah, sorry man didn't see much of your quirk yesterday 'cause of him." he motioned to the boy next to you, earning a small grunt from him.

"Y/N)'s got a flashy quirk so they'll be in the spotlight, but Bakugou's always angry so he'll never be that popular, unlike them." Tsu spat out without hesitation.

"What did you say-" Bakugou jumped to his feet, gripping the orange railing, veins bursting under the skin. "-I'll kick your ass!"

"You see?"

"You know we basically just met you, so it's kinda telling that we all know your personality is flaming crap mixed with garbage." Kaminari shrugged off Bakugou's rage with easy, proud of his hitting burn on the boy.

"You're gonna regret the day you applied to this school loser!" He threw himself over the railing half way.

"Nah, I think he's cute-" You grabbed the side of Bakugou's cheek, pulling it like a child. "-like a little puppy." You mocked the blonde, his face snapping to you like he was about to bite.

"At least I'm not a broken computer!"

"Awe so you think you're a little puppy too?" You co-ed at the boy.

"What- NO!"

"Well you didn't deny it now did you?" The boy was growing more and more furious, Midoriya sat in a puddle of confusion as he watched you two fire back and forth.

Bakugou shoved his head down, stropping into his seat once again covering half his face with his palm.

He was blushing, but why?

"Hey we're here." Shota stood at the front of the bus, holding onto the rail as the bus pulled up to a massive dome. "Stop messing around."

"Yes sir." The class answered in unison.

"He was talking about you, puppy dog." You popped the P in Bakugou's face, gathering your scarf from your lap and standing to get off the bus.

"Call me that again and ill rip your face off."

You ignored his retort, walking off the bus with Kirishima and Kaminari. But there was something else waiting for you.

"Hello everyone, I've been waiting for you."

"Oh my god-" You squealed internally, budging Kirishima's arm over and over in excitement. "- It's 13!"

"No way, she's a teacher here?!"

"She's like one of the best rescue pro hero's in the world... she's international!" You jumped up and down, 'accidentally' kicking Mineta in the face .

"I can't wait to show you what's inside!" You sensed a smile under her puffy costume.

You looked up at the dome, it was oddly similar to The Eden Project you visited with your mum when you were younger.

You dragged Kirishima through the doors, rushing in desperately with the rest of your class. Your eye sparkled at the sight, it was like looking over the whole world at once, a theme park. There were mountains growing from the ground, a massive down covered with fire patterns, an even bigger lake with a ship and slide that sparkled in the sun light, somehow an even bigger done with cloud and rain prints, a cluster of shattered building that couldn't hold their own and a muddy slops that merged with the concrete.

"Holy fuck this is amazing!"

"It looks like some kind of amusement park." Kirishima was just as amazed as you were, Mina joining your side with stars in her black eyes.

"you'd probably have way less fun and die but I'd risk it." Mina tugged on your arm.

"I created this training facility to prepare you for different kinds of disasters." 13 held her arms out, basking in the glory of her creation.

"Where the hell do they get the funding for this?" Bakugou pushed to the front standing next to his only friend Kirishima.

"The government really loves UA huh." You turned back to 13.

"I call it, The Unforeseen Simulation Joint. But you can call it, USJ"

"Just like Universal Studios Japan." The class stared at the copy cat.

'Huh? What the hell is universy studio blah blah Japan?' You shook off the thought to 13 holding three fingers up at Shota, what was she talking about?

"Clocks ticking. We should get started." Shota looked over the class with bored eyes.

"Excellent. Let me just say one thing, maybe two... possible four or five-" Everyone stared at 13, waiting for her to move to an important point. "Listen carefully. I'm sure you're aware that I have a powerful quirk, its called Black Hole. I can use it to suck up anything and turn it into dust."

"Yeah-" You turned to Midoriya, Uraraka nodding her head aggressively. "You've used it to save people from all kinds of disasters before, haven't you?"

"That's true, but my quirk could also be used very easily to kill. Some of you also have powers that can he dangerous-" The hero tilted her head to you and Bakugou. Did she know about the fight yesterday, did she know who you were? "In our society, all quirks are certified and stringently regulated so we often overlook how unsafe they can actually be. Please remember that if you loose focus or make the wrong move, your powers can be deadly even if you're trying to do something virtuous like rescue someone. Thanks to Aizawa's fitness test you have a solid idea of your quirks potential, and with All Might's training you likely experienced how dangerous your powers can be when used against other people. Today you are going to be using your power to save other peoples lives, not attacking others, only to help." You felt her words lay on your chest like a truck, this surely was targeted. "After all that's what being a hero is all about." The hero took a bow. "That's all I have to say, thank you for listening."

The class broke into applause, moved by 13's speech.

"Right, now that that's over-" But it was short lived, Shota being cut off my a serge of electricity running through the done, the lights being cut and the fountain spewing water in pulses.

A purple mist formed over the plaza, engulfing the path and spewing out villains, a hand crawling out the cloud first, eyes peering dead into yours.

"Has the training started already?" Kirishima held his hand to his head, trying to get a better look at the gruesome crowd. "I thought we were rescuing people."

"Something is wrong..." You gripped Mina's wrist when she tried to walk forwards.

"Stay back!" Shota spat at your class, placing his golden shields over his eyes. "This is real. Those are villains."

Word count: 4176

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3K 145 17
Kirishima and Bakugo. They are attending a brand new university. Two of the many people who will be the very first to walk the halls there. They had...
304K 8.2K 32
ใ€Ž๐—ง๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ณ๐—ฒ๐—ฐ๐˜ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐˜€๐˜๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐˜†...ใ€ Her quirk changed everything the minute it appeared. "You will alway be a villain." "I know. That's...
298K 11.6K 35
[Completed] - (Y/n) is the oh-so-very lucky teenager who gets to experience life as a hero at the prestige hero's academy: UA high school. One littl...
1.6K 78 12
Kirishima is a strong villain with a powerful quirk that lets him harden his body. Although he has a strong quirk and physical strength, his emotions...