In My Dreams 🔞 || jjk + kth

Per wastingtime12

"Did you just moan Jeongguk's name?" Jin asked his boyfriend who just woke up from his sleep. Or where Taehyu... Més

Warnings
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Thank You + New Book

Chapter Ten [END]

1.1K 58 11
Per wastingtime12

-♡-

Jeongguk pushes open the door, entering his big room. He threw Taehyung on the queen size bed making him squeal once again. Jeongguk chuckled at the boy, who got up and sat on the edge of the bed where Jeongguk was standing. Their eyes spoke more words that they didn't even need to speak. The way Taehyung was grabbing his hips, Jeongguk knew what to do.

He grabbed the hem of his boxers and pulled it down to reveal his hard 8 inch cock. Flying up to his stomach, it was rock hard and even had a little precum on top of it. "Come on,sweetheart. Put your mouth on my cock and suck it like a good boy." Jeongguk brushed his fingers through Taehyung's hair and grabbed them to pull his face closer to his cock.

Taehyung wrapped his hand around the hard dick, it was so massive that it made his hands feel small. He gulped, it wasn't this big in his dreams,he underestimated Jeongguk. Stroking the cock up and down to get used to it before he puts his mouth on it. He licked around the tip to start, licking off the precum. Jeongguk moaned out at the new sensation that was now clouding his mind.

Taehyung was licking his entire length up and down,making sure it's wet,His eyes staring up at Jeongguk Who was looking back at him,brushing his fingers through his hair. Taehyung decided to take the cock in his mouth, sucking him off. He rolled his tongue around the tip and started sucking on it, Placing a kiss even which Jeongguk found cute. He took the cock deeper inside his mouth, the length getting engulfed by Taehyung's warm mouth.

"Shit,baby. You are doing so fucking good! keep sucking my cock like that" Jeongguk said,pushing his hips forward, making the cock go deeper in his mouth.

Taehyung tried to avoid his teeth, sucking the cock in a faster pace as he was bobbing in and out. His mouth has never been so full. He took it to the next level and deepthroated the cock, hitting the back of his throat. He saw Jeongguk throwing his head back in pleasure as he grabbed Taehyung's head to stand still because his knees were going weak from Taehyung's skill.

His velvet mouth was like heaven. Jeongguk, without any warning, gripped tightly on Taehyung's head and started to thrust inside his mouth. He was so close and he needs to fuck his mouth, he couldn't stop himself. Going at a faster pace, treating his mouth like a sex toy.

Taehyung grabbed Jeongguk's hip for support, staying still and letting his boss use his mouth. Tears were coming out of his eyes but not because of pain, it was the opposite of that. He could feel his own cock just rock hard and leaking inside his underwear. Jeongguk's cock kept fucking him for next few minutes until it started to tremble.

The very next second, Jeongguk was coming inside his mouth. Blowing off his load, filling his mouth while he groaned out of pleasure. Taking his cock out of his mouth once he came down from his high, looking at Taehyung's fucked out face. His hair messed up from all the head grabbing, There was his cum dripping out of his mouth as he immediately swallowed it all like it was nothing. Jeongguk just came but seeing Taehyung like this is making him hard again.

"Lay down on the bed,ass up so I can finger you open,sweetheart. I just want to shove my dick inside you right now but I love you too much to hurt you." Jeongguk said to him, making Taehyung chuckle.

"Anything for you sir~" Taehyung said to him, Taking off his underwear and getting on the bed with his ass facing Jeongguk. Raising his ass higher so Jeongguk can take his time with it.

Jeongguk got on the bed too, looking at the pretty view in front of him. The ass he shamelessly stared at in the office, is now presented to him on a silver platter. All for him to taste and ravish. Jeongguk grabbed the smooth cheeks, squeezing them which made Taehyung whine to not tease him. Jeongguk took the small lube bottle out of the side table and put it on the bed.

He put some of the gel on his fingers, smearing it around before he touched Taehyung's hole which was clenching on air, wanting to be filled. Taehyung gasped at the cold sticky sensation around his hole. Jeongguk circled his rim with his fingers, spreading the lube outside a bit before he inserted one of his fingers inside the tight surface.

The warm hole was tight around his one finger only, Jeongguk wondered how will he even take his cock. Well, he has to do his job right and they would have no problems. His finger goes in and out of the heat at a normal pace. Opening up a bit,Jeongguk explored deeper, his long finger going as deep as possible.

When he thought Taehyung was ready for another one, he added the second . Taehyung moans were surrounding the room. Good for them they have no neighbors, the whole floor is for them to ruin. The two fingers opened up like scissors inside. Stretching him out to such an extent. Jeongguk rubbed his fingers deeper inside a specific spot when Taehyung let out a loud moan.

"Shit Gukkie, fuck your fingers are rub- ah-rubbing right on my prostate, shit add another one please~" Taehyung whined, his mind filled with lust only and the ache inside him stomach just kept wanting more and more.

Jeongguk smirked at his whining, he was so sexy when he pleaded to Jeongguk for pleasure. He added another finger inside, now going at a rougher pace. Thrusting his fingers inside fast and asking to rub on Taehyung's prostate each and every time. Taehyung had his face down in the sheets, letting out muffled sounds as his legs were shaking in pleasure.

To enhance Taehyung's pleasure, Jeongguk grabbed Taehyung's hard cock which was on the verge of cumming. He started to stroke it, the same time as fingering his ass. "Fuck Jeongguk, w-wait fuck, I'm going to cum!!"

He fastened his pace, jerking him faster while his fingers were doing their work. Rubbing harder on the prostate, milking it out as much as possible. He wishes he could see Taehyung's face but it's not possible in this position. Taehyung was soon cumming in his hands, his whole body just squirming from intense pleasure.

His body fell straight onto the bed as he was panting from the life changing orgasm. Taehyung doesn't even know when was the last time he had this good orgasm in real life. Jeongguk grabbed Taehyung's waist and turned him around to face him. Taehyung was so light, Jeongguk really needed to feed this boy after their session...and their whole lives now because now that he has Taehyung in his arms. He is never letting him go, never again.

"Are you tired already,baby? We just started. The good part is just coming." He dragged Taehyung closer to him, getting between his legs.

"You must be kidding because I have waited too long for this to happen to tap out now. Give it to me, Jeon Jeongguk. Give me your cock so your name is the only thing that comes out of my name after this." Taehyung said to him in full confidence. Jeongguk pecked his lips immediately and then smirked at him.

Grabbing his own cock which was hard once again, aiming it right in front of Taehyung's hole. He grabbed more of the lube and smeared it all over his cock because even though he did stretch Taehyung enough, three fingers aren't much compared to his girth. Once done with the lube,making it all slippery and smooth.

Without wasting any more time, Jeongguk entered his tip inside Taehyung and then slowly his entire cock. The more it went inside, Taehyung could feel breath escaping from his throat, he was so big and it felt like Jeongguk was in his guts. They both moaned at the intrusion, all types of sensations coming. The way his walls wrapped around Jeongguk as If they were waiting for him.

To make sure he doesn't start thrusting too quickly, he stays still for a few seconds so he can adjust to his length. Distracting Taehyung by kissing him, their lips moving in a sync. The trick worked in relaxing Taehyung enough for him to start moving slowly. In and out, it was painfully slow but it would be all worth it.

It feels too good, Jeongguk wants to pound him already but Taehyung feeling good is more important to him than anything else. With slow thrusts that gradually became normal paced thrusts, it was too good to be real. For a second Taehyung even wondered if he was dreaming this all over again.

He would be so shattered if this is another dream because no other dream has felt so personal and intimate like this one. The insane sensations, the heart-pouring words they exchanged and him having the best sec of his life right now? He would rather stay in this dream forever if it is one.

Jeongguk grabbed him by his waist and pulled him closer, making the cock go deeper inside him. He started to fuck him harder now that Taehyung moans were just non stop. The pleasure was so much for both of them that they didn't want to stop at all. The rougher he goes, the better he feels.

His cock which fucked in those warm walls, dripping around and him and clenching uncontrollably to the point they were squeezing his cock in. Jeongguk hips were moving on their own at this point, fucking straight inside, Jabbing his walls the deeper his goes. Taehyung's back arched so beautifully the second Jeongguk's cock hit his prostate. Rubbing against the thing so aggressively, Taehyung was losing his senses.

"Jeongguk, Jeongguk fuck!! fuck right fucking there, don't stop please never stop, it feels too fucking good!!" Taehyung screamed his name and Jeongguk has never felt so proud of himself.

Drilling inside Taehyung as if there was no tomorrow was his favorite thing to do and he fears (not really) he would need Taehyung to move in because he cannot live without fucking Taehyung at least once a day from now on. The pleasure is out of this world that if this goes on, Jeongguk worries he might become a sex addict. He wants to ravish Taehyung day and night if he could.

"You have no idea how many times I have dreamt of you like this, under me, screaming in pleasure. You are an angel, Taehyung. So fucking beautiful and all for me,You are mine, only mine." Jeongguk kissed him once again, hugging him as his hips kept moving at a crazy pace. Pounding inside Taehyung's hole just like he wanted.

"Ahh ngh~ y-yours, only yours, Gukkie. I would never leave you again, I am a-all yours." Taehyung said after he pulled away from the kiss, too busy moaning to even kiss. He put his hands around Jeongguk's neck and pulled him in more. His boss's face buried in his neck while the animalistic thrusts kept going.

Taehyung was cumming very soon, it was a shocker to him actually because he never comes first when he bottoms in real life. With Jin, it was always him coming after Jin and sometimes not cumming at all but let's not go there. Jeongguk's big cock was penetrating him so deep, with every thrust that went inside him was fucking against his prostate. The pleasure was enough for him to come untouched.

His body was shaking in Jeongguk's arms as he climaxed, His eyes closed shut as his mind was spiraling. The orgasm hit harder than before as he spurted out strings that came all over his and Jeongguk's stomach. Jeongguk was fucking him through his orgasm which maximised the feeling. His body fell limp once he was done.

Jeongguk didn't stop as he was still yet to reach his own orgasm. He kept on fucking him like an animal even though Taehyung was getting lazy and just letting Jeongguk use him however he wants, which just turned him on more. He put one of Taehyung's legs on his shoulder and drilled inside him. He was able to go deeper like this.

"I'm coming,fuck, going to fill you up with my cum, you want that, don't you?" Jeongguk stated and Taehyung nodded vigorously.

"Yes,yes,please fill me up,sir,want your cum in me so bad!!" Taehyung yelled out and Jeongguk did his work.

While going harder than ever, it wasn't a lot of time until Jeongguk was coming inside of Taehyung. Painting his walls full of his cum, riding out his orgasm by still slowly thrusting while he kept on cumming. Taehyung was filled up to the brim when Jeongguk pulled out. Staring at his hole which was dripping his cum out. Such a sexy scenery. Jeongguk really feels like an addict already because Everything about Taehyung was turning him on.

He laid next to Taehyung, both of them catching their breath. He kissed Taehyung's cheeks and was smiling so hard. "This was the best sex of my entire life, I'm not even joking. You are a monster in bed, Gukkie."

"You're welcome. You are crazy yourself. I have never cummed this hard with anyone else. You are so desirable, sweetheart." Jeongguk grabbed Taehyung and pulled him towards himself, hugging him as their cocks were once again right next to each other.

Taehyung pressed their lips together again, Kissing him as if he was full of love. It was so passionate and full of thirst. Leaning in more and more as the tongues were once again intertwined with each other.

He sucked on his tongue and even grabbed his ass, slapping it which made quite a loud sound and Taehyung moaned through the kiss. Grabbing the younger man's face and kept on kissing him before he pulled away when he felt Jeongguk grinding. He stared at him for a second and then spoke.

"How do you feel about another round of you fucking me like it's your last?" Taehyung asked him and Jeongguk never smiled wider.

"It's like you read my mind." Jeongguk responded.

Their night just started. The skin slapping and the bed creaking, along with their moans was the only thing heard for the whole night, the room filled with pants and crazy sexual tension. They made sure to make up for the years they lost.

Jeongguk doesn't think he has truly felt happiness until this moment. After waking up in the afternoon, they decided to stay in bed to enjoy each other's company. With Their naked bodies tangled up against each other, the warm duvet covering them up. Taehyung's messy head lying peacefully on Jeongguk's chest. Jeongguk tightened his grip around Taehyung's waist, pulling him closer than ever. Happiness has never felt this close to him. Placing a kiss on his head which made Taehyung look up at him.

"Gukkie, I am...on the moon right now. I don't ever want to get out from your embrace." Taehyung said to him, making Jeongguk chuckle.

"Me too baby, you are just...a dream come true. But we need to talk about the real things." Jeongguk Brought up the serious conversation. Taehyung raised his eyebrow at him.

"Like what?"

"Like where would you stay? What will happen to your job? What about us? What are we?"

"Ok Gukkie, slow down. Um...let's just start with us. What do you want?" Taehyung was hesitant, he didn't know what answer Jeongguk would give.

"I want to date you,hyungie. I want to proudly call you mine in front of others, call you my boyfriend. I understand if that's not what you want, you just broke up with your 2 year long boyfriend so I understand, I can wait-" Jeongguk's rambling was cut off by Taehyung who pecked his lips.

"I am too in love with you to think rationally right now, that's how much I want you. Ofcourse I would be honored to be your boyfriend, that's all I have wanted for a long time. So be mine?" Taehyung asked him, sitting up right and Jeongguk hugged him immediately.

"Mine,mine,mine, you are all mine" Jeongguk placed kisses all over his face nonstop, making Taehyung giggle. "Boyfriends, you are my boyfriend oh I kinda already want to take you down the aisle and marry you so we can be husbands like I'm being so serious right now."

"Jeongguk!! I love you too but let's not rush anything. Though I would love that too one day."

"Yeah, you are right. Euphoria made me blind for a second. My pretty boyfriend, I can settle with that." Jeongguk stated, Taehyung was grinning so widely his cheek was hurting.

"Right, now onto your next worries. Where I would live...I can't stay with Jin hyung anymore obviously but I don't have any other place and all my stuff is there too. Maybe I should go back to Daegu for a while until I find a place here?" Taehyung suggested.

"I'm kind of offended you didn't think of staying with me as your first option. I have this whole penthouse all to myself, hyung. Just stay with me, I would rather you just move in with me for good. You have your everything here, going back to Daegu is a lot of adjusting again." Jeongguk's suggestion was much better than his but Taehyung isn't sure about it.

"Aren't we moving too fast, Gukkie? I don't know, it feels like we are rushing things, maybe? my last experience with moving in with my boyfriend wasnt that great so I'm not sure." Taehyung hesitated, not sure of his own feelings toward the suggestion.

"I get that I really do but I am not Jin and I will never be like him. don't you think we are ready for it? Just tell me, do you trust me? Do you want to make this work as much as I do? We are both full grown adults and I want to grow old with you, Taehyung, so I suggest moving in together would be a good move." Jeongguk grabbed his hands and intertwined them together. Rubbing his palm.

"I do trust you, more than I trust myself and I also want to be with you for a long time. I...I guess we can try it. OK, yeah I will move in with you but If it feels too much too fast I will back out."

"Anything you are comfortable with,I'm okay with it. I can't wait to wake up to you everyday." Jeongguk caressed his cheek.

"Me too,now let's get up. I am so hungry. What time is it? oh my god it's 1pm wait...we have work today, Jeongguk shit I am so late." Taehyung got up from the bed and looked at the time on his phone with a shocked expression.

"Hyung, I have told you so many times to not worry about work when you are with me. Once again, who will scold you if you are late? your boss, and who's your boss? me. Where am I? Laying next to you after a long night together so just relax. Let's go out for breakfast, well it's lunch now." Jeongguk said to his boyfriend who was staring at him in awe. Getting off the bed to go towards Taehyung.

"this is so...strange. Why do you have to be my boss,Gukkie? I feel like a sugar baby." Taehyung whined, Jeongguk chuckled, slapping Taehyung's bare ass, making him squeal.

"Are you not?"

"Jeongguk!! People already don't shut up about me and you being a thing now that we are actually dating it will just be a..bigger mess." Taehyung sighed in disappointment.

"That's why I said, what about your job? I mean if you let me, I can shut them up very easily."

"Won't that make it worse? I should just leave."

"Before yes, now? no not at all. their assumptions won't change anything about us, we are dating. They will make worse assumptions if we don't speak first so...let me handle it. I won't let you waste your hard work because your colleagues couldn't keep their mouth shut about my- our business." Jeongguk's protectiveness was coming out and Taehyung found himself swooning over him harder than before.

"You look so attractive right now you have no idea. Thank you for loving me,Gukkie. Thank you for everything."

"You don't have to thank me for anything. I am your boyfriend. It's my duty to be there for you if you need me. Now we really need to go and eat something because my stomach is rumbling." Jeongguk said with his hand on stomach, Taehyung chuckled and nodded. Both of them went to the bathroom to take a shower and change clothes.

Their life took a turn from upwards from that moment on. Both of the men were the happiest they have ever been, the risk to love each other was the biggest and best risk they took. When Taehyung officially moved in with all of his stuff, it was rather..difficult.

Not because Jeongguk was a bad household member but he was too good. He would not even let Taehyung lift a finger. Hungry? Jeongguk would run to cook him something, even though they were both very busy. He has to force Jeongguk out of the kitchen so he can make something from time to time too. He didn't have to clean at all, Jeongguk had a maid who would come every two days to clean and do laundry weekly.

Being free from housework did give him a lot of time to get rest after work which he didn't get before so it was a bizarre change but a good one.

Talking about work, Jeongguk did exactly what he said. He handled it so well Taehyung didn't hear a word about him and Jeongguk since then. Jeongguk made sure to let each and every single employee know that he and Taehyung are in a relationship and if he hears any inappropriate assumptions about their relationships or anyone talking bad about his boyfriend, he would make sure to hand them their resignation personally. It was quite harsh but it was needed and Taehyung couldn't be more thankful.

Though the mouths he couldn't shut up were his own friends. Jimin and Hoseok would tease them nonstop. Whenever it was lunch time, Jeongguk would come from his office to grab Taehyung and take them out for lunch and Jimin and Hoseok would just tease him about how his sugar daddy is here to take him. The suggestive looks in their eyes was enough. It was still friendly teasing, so Taehyung didn't mind it. He just finds himself blushing a lot more.

Jeongguk is just happier than usual so his employees actually love that He is dating Taehyung because if he gets angry, he just needs 20 minutes inside Taehyung's cabin doing...what everyone is thinking and he is back with a grin on his face.

They even met each other's parents once they got more serious after a few months of dating. While Jeongguk's parents were easy to impress, Taehyung's divorced parents were harder to crack. They knew a lot more than Jeongguk thought so Jeongguk was someone who broke their boy's heart in college. Still it wasn't hard to get their approval because when Jeongguk is so charming, who can resist him?

Certainly not Taehyung. One more benefit of moving together was they were having sex almost all the time and everywhere. The whole place was their playground and it was on them to make use of it. The sexual tension stayed constant between them, the desire for each other was over the roof even months of dating.

Just maintaining eye contact for a few seconds next thing Taehyung knows he is on their bed, moaning underneath Jeongguk who is doing wonders to him. It's so satisfying because they both have high libido and sex is one of their favorite things so they are very compatible.

Maybe that was all he needed in the end. Not a boyfriend who has sex with him often but a boyfriend that protects him, defends him, gives him time, spends time with him every chance he gets. Someone who loves him, accepts his flaws, someone who understands him. Jeongguk was all that and Jin wasn't any of it. He realized his worth now, this is what he deserves, this is more than he deserves.

He would not trade this for anything. If this is another dream than he would rather not ever wake up.

★·.·'¯'·.·★ THE END ★·.·'¯'·.·★

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

1.3M 67.8K 50
In which Jeon Jungkook is a street dancer with a sex addiction. Might be from the mommy issues... and maybe the daddy issues too but Jungkook didn't...
145K 8.8K 43
Jeon Jeongguk,a rookie actor who gets a lead role with his idol,Kim Taehyung. Only to find out how different his idol is behind the cameras. There is...
153K 3.6K 16
"Please Hyung, I want to swallow your-" "JEON JUNGKOOK SHUT THE FUCK UP" a taekook fanfic :') smut might be included (๑•́ ₃ •̀๑) HIGHEST RANK #3 yon...
294K 15.1K 46
|COMPLETE| When a famous "ex" pornstar and a well known CEO have a past, come back together on unexpected terms. The question arises again in this ne...