Romantic Winter

By _mrs_yoon_ki_

_________β™‘________ "We should let her go , Taehyung... " Dr. Lee said coming out of the ICU. " NO . I'LL NEV... More

Chapter 02
Chapter 03
Chapter 04
Chapter 05
Chapter 06
Chapter 07
Chapter 08
Chapter 09
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
New cover
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29.
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32 ...
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35

Chapter 01

367 19 39
By _mrs_yoon_ki_

"The plane is going to land in Seoul in 20 minutes. All the passengers are requested to wear your seatbelts. Thank you," a flight attendant announces through the speaker.

A girl, who stares outside of the window beside her, admires the beautiful view that she would soon see up close. A contagious smile that makes those around her stare for a second longer appears onto her face. She is finally going to be in her birthplace.

"Finally, I'm back," she says under her breath and rests her head on her seat, "Finally."

She stepped into the airport forty minutes later with her luggage in one hand. In her other hand, she holds her phone up to her ear.

"Eomma... where are you?" The girl asks with a hint of annoyance in her voice. Unknowingly, she presses her phone against her ear too hard.

"Baby, we're waiting for you at the 1st gate," her mother answers.

The girl scoffs and replies, "Now where is the 1st gate!?"

"Baby search a little bit. Or ask someone. Yes, ask someone." Her mother suggests.

The girl's grip on her phone loosens once she catches sight of something and she stops walking. "Hold on, I think I found you." She cuts the call, shoves her phone in her pocket and runs toward a couple that has their back facing her. She couldn't help but shout: "Eomma! Appa!"

The couple turns around to see their daughter running towards them while she drags her luggage. From a little distance, she let her bags go and spread her arms wide. And lastly, she hugs her parents who are smiling ear to ear. Her mom and dad hugs her back and says their share of words too. "Oh, my baby is back. I missed you my love."

"Not more than me. I missed you both more, and Oppa too," the girl says.

They broke away from the hug. The girl notices some tears in her mother's eyes when she gets a good look at their faces in real life after so long. She cups her mom's face and says, "Why are you crying, Eomma? I'm back now!"

Her mother moves her head as 'no'. "I'm just overjoyed to see you again like this, baby."

"Can we head back home first?" Her dad says from behind. Both ladies looked at him and nodded in agreement.

"Let's go homeee!" The girl cheers cutely with too much excitement to know what to do with.

At the ride ~

They laugh together as her father takes some of her luggage. They soon exit the airport and get into the car after putting her stuff in the trunk. In no time, she is able to enjoy a car ride back home with her parents.

"Eomma, why didn't Oppa come to pick me up from the airport?" The girl asks with slight annoyance. Her lips form a small pout, but she tries to hide her scowl.

"You know why, baby." Her mother takes her hands in hers, "He's busy. He probably has lots of patients to attend to. That's why he might not be able to make it."

"Appa is also a doctor. But he managed to come na!" The girl says again while pulling away and crossing her arms over her chest.

"I'm the director, love. Your Oppa is the doctor there," Her father replies this time to his grumpy daughter from the driving seat.

"Still," The girl mumbles.

On the other hand ~

At hospital~

"Patient is here!" The ambulance nurse yells.

All the hospital nurses come running with some doctors. They start checking the patients. A doctor rushes to a patient drenched in blood and asks about their condition from a resident doctor. After using a stethoscope to check their heartbeat, the doctor makes a decision.

"Take him to the emergency room - fast," the doctor orders.

Immediately, the ward-boys and nurses run, while pushing the patient toward the ER (Emergency Room).

Swinging open the doors of the ER, the doctor runs in with the patient close behind him. He shouts, "Dr. Kim, here's the patient."

And here comes, Dr. Kim.

He wears a big white doctor's coat over his light blue scrubs. His stethoscope hangs around his neck. He runs toward the entrance of the ER and checks the patient lying on the stretcher also now covered with their blood.

Moving the stethoscope away from the patient's chest, he said, "Take him to the hybrid room. Quickly."

And again, the nurses take him to the room with haste.

When they arrive, the head nurse starts to attach wires to the patient's chest. The monitor behind shows his heart rate and his BP (blood pressure). It abruptly makes a loud 'beep-beep' sound, indicating his heart rate is dropping.

Dr Kim climbs up onto the bed and gives CPR by creating pressure on the patient's chest. They try their best to make his heartbeat return to normal.

While doing this, he shouts: "Call Dr. Jeon and Dr. Namjoon. Now!"

He catches a glimpse of some nurses running out from the hybrid room to call the doctors.

Dr. Kim stops and says through heavy breaths, "Check the vitals."

Instantly, the doctor from before, Dr. Jung, measures the pulse rate. "It's stable now," he announces.

"But his BP is dropping, Dr. Kim. It's 70 by 45," the head nurse says.

Just then, two other doctors arrive in sprints - Dr. Namjoon and Dr. Jeon.

"What's happening?" One asks.

The head nurse replies, "A 44 year old man got into a car accident. His condition is getting worse."

"Saturation levels?"

"Pulse is 89 and BP is 70 by 40."

"Get his CT and prepare the surgery room immediately," Dr. Namjoon orders and everyone frantically begins the preparations, doing their respective work.

3 hours later ~

"Thank God, we could save the patient," Dr. Jeon says, letting out a heavy sigh.

"His condition was critical though," Dr. Kim comments.

They walk out of the OR. When they come out, the guardian of the patient asks about his condition. After explaining, the two doctors walk toward their cabins.

"Hyung, your sister is coming back today na?" Dr. Jeon asks.

"First of all, don't call me Hyung now, Jungkook. We're at the hospital. And about my sister, she might have arrived by now, " Dr. Kim replies.

"I called you hyung because it's just the two of us," Dr. Jeon says, "Anyway, then shouldn't you be going to pick up your sister today?"

"As you saw, I was busy. Now go," Dr. Kim says, entering his cabin and shutting the door.

He turns back to see his neat and clean cabin. Only shining with a table lamp. He looks over to the clock hanging on the wall and sees it's past 03:30 in the morning.

He thought, "She might be sleeping now."

He walks toward his chair and drops himself on it with a heavy sigh. Pulling out his phone from his coat pocket, he unlocks it. And the first thing that catches his attention is a message from his sister.

A big smile plasters itself on his face as he opens the message and reads it.

My baby ♡

Don't you dare to come home Dr. Kim Taehyung. If you don't want to die in my hands.

"Sorry baby. Oppa's too sorry. But Oppa promises to make it up to you." He says to himself while looking at the sweet messages sent by his sister.

Authors Pov ~

Kim Taehyung.

A cardiologist at Seoul hospital. One of the most brilliant, diligent , hard working and best doctor. Knows as " The best cardiac " at Seoul hospital.

Talking about the look and behaviour, it's perfect. Like how much his professionalism is , his handsomeness, good behaviour and passions are same . Just perfect.

The older son of Mr and Mrs Kim. His dad is the director of the hospital he works and mother is a housewife. Has a younger sister who just comes from London.

Kim Y/N .

The only sister of Kim Taehyung. The most beloved and dearest person of Taehyung. He loves his sister more then himself. And same goes for Y/N too. She also love her brother too much . Unlike the other siblings, they are really close to eachother.

And Y/N , she's an engineer. An architect engineer.

She graduated from London and was working there for an year but then decided to come back to Seoul. And as like Taehyung, she's also perfect. Good looking, beautiful, cute , and of course, hot .

Jeon Jungkook

Kim Taehyung's colleague . A cardiologist and a cardio Sergeon. Known as Dr. Jeon . The youngest among Taehyung's group.

He's like taehyung's younger brother.

Handsome talented, honest, good behaviour, all over , perfect too .

Kim Namjoon

Taehyung's colleague. A GS ( General Sergeon) .

The most brilliant GS of "Kim's Health & Care" hospital.

Tall , good looking, cute, sexy and friendly with everyone. One of Taehyung's non blooded brother just like Jungkook. A member of Taehyung's group name "Bangtan" .

Jung Hoseok

The GS of "Kim's Health & Care" .

Like Jungkook and Namjoon , taehyung's colleague and his non blooded brother too .

ᴛᴏᴅᴀʏ ɪs ᴛʜᴇ ғᴇᴀsᴛᴀ ᴅᴀʏ...ᴀ ᴅᴇᴄᴀᴅᴇs ᴏғ ᴏᴜʀ ʙᴀɴɢᴛᴀɴ... ɪᴛ ʜᴀs ʙᴇᴇɴ ᴛᴇɴ ʏᴇᴀʀs ᴀʟʀᴇᴀᴅʏ.

ɪ ᴅɪᴅɴ'ᴛ ғᴏᴜɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇᴍ ғʀᴏᴍ ᴛʜᴇɪʀ ғᴀsᴛ ʙᴜᴛ sᴛɪʟʟ , ɪ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ sᴇᴇ ᴛʜᴇᴍ ғᴏʀ ᴍᴏʀᴇ ʟᴏɴɢ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ɪɴ ᴍʏ ʟɪғᴇ ᴀᴛ ʟᴇᴀsᴛ ᴜɴᴛɪʟ ɪ ᴅɪᴇ ... ʟᴇᴛ's ʙᴇ ʜᴀᴘᴘʏ, ʜᴇᴀʟᴛʜʏ ᴀɴᴅ sᴀғᴇ ᴀs ᴡᴇ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴇᴀᴄʜᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ᴍʏ ʟᴏᴠᴇ's...

sᴀʀᴀɴɢʜᴇ<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.2K 354 10
"I've married you, just for the sake of my babies. You're my wife and people call you a responsibility of mine but, Don't expect things in this marri...
439K 12.2K 40
"Jungkook, I'm warning you...Don't dare to touch me...! " You half yelled at him. His smirkfull but handsome face right an inch toward you as his ho...
104K 5.3K 49
"What's so great about Jeon Jungkook?" Taehyung grabbed her arm. Well, he aware of many Jungkook good quality, he was his best friend. He could name...
42.2K 1.6K 44
The lights were switched on and we see that the person is covered in blood and has collapsed on the ground it was "JENNIE!!!!" I yelled and went rush...