Tangled With You

By Baghee_shekar

"Then why did you send me on this bloody date?" I yelled at her. All she did was look away and I didn't free... More

PROLONG
Unexpected
First meeting!
Girlfriend!
"PIGGYBACK"
First Dance.
Scene For Real!
You're Part Of Us.
Secretary..
A Reason!
Anger!
Shopping!
The Engagement Day!
Entering Into New Chapter
Dare.
Ignoring.
Never cry!
PRICE TO SAVE
You're beautiful!
I Like You!
A date!

Good vibes...

6 1 0
By Baghee_shekar

******(SANJAY....(PROV...)) *****

"Sanjay....!!!!" I nodded.

"Where are you lost?" Crap! I wasn't listening to him.

"I'm sorry.., I'm thinking....about some work. Go ahead you're saying something..." I said.

"I will be back in 30min... I kept the extra lock in my room and if you want to go out before I return. Text me... Bye." I nodded.

Today is the first day, in India that I'm spending my whole time at home. I barely had time for myself for the past 6 months. All I did was study and work.

The doorbell rang, what? Did he come back this early? But to my surprise, that's Sanvi at the door.

"Aron gave these to you and he went to the guitar store." I moved a little to let her enter. I closed the door and turned to see her eyes were already on me.

"What?" I asked her.

"Isn't it your off for 3 days then why do you work now?" Oh!!

"From morning 7:00 AM to till now... It's.... (glancing at the clock)5:32 PM. I did nothing... I just opened the company site to check a few emails... And what's wrong with that???" I said going back to my workspace.

"Say that to your mom!!!" Wait!!!! where did the mom come from??

"What do you mean Sanvi?"

"Your mom is on the phone and she asked me to ask you that question. So take it and answer her directly." She gave me her phone and she disappeared with the cover in the kitchen.

"Mom.., are you seriously spying on me??" Why did she call Sanvi?

"What should I do? You do not even reply to me..." When did she even call me to give her a reply?

"When did you call, Mom???"

"Check your phone!" Shit! My phone is in silent mode.

"Mom...my phone is in silent mode. I'm.." she cuts me and said.

"It's okay... I never want to disturb you... Take care and if possible come home." She said and a few moments changed my life a lot. But my mom is the only one who plays a constant role...

" Yeah, Mom. Bye, take care." I went to the kitchen.

"Your phone...and thank you." She is arranging the items in the fridge.

"For what?? For making me your girlfriend or kissing me??" I didn't expect this.

"Thank you for the phone and why should I thank you for that....? you're the one who has to thank me." She raised her eyebrows and mouthed what? I nodded my head in response.

"For accepting sorry why did you do that?" She said.

"I'm running out of time. I know you drive well, then why waste time?." I said and she nodded.

"Coming to the kiss.., it's a normal way of saying thank you, Sanvi," I said.

"Well, that might be a way of thank you in London but not here.., in India." She said. Why am I arguing with her? Just why?

"What? Have no words left to say?." She asked. I smiled stepping towards her. She moved back at the same pace.

"So how else should I thank you Sanvi?" I asked.

"By words...." She slipped towards Sink avoiding me.

"I took you to test your driving skills.. so that I can help a little to this country people to be admitted to the hospital." She looked at me in horror.

I broke into laughter and she kept cursing me which is not exactly cursing. I helped her in silence. How could she pull the real me when with her? She doesn't have to do much. I left the kitchen and worked. After some time Lilly, Math, and Shanu are here.

They looked at Sanvi in surprise. After My sister Neethu, Lilly is the one who knows me better in my girl list. Math and Lilly have been with me since I moved to London. That's the reason they transferred with me. Shanu met us while doing graduation.

"Sanvi? you're alone with your boyfriend woo!!! So what hap.." Lilly said.

"Lilly you had a talent for making something from nothing..." Sanvi said.

"Yeah, I know. I enjoy it a lot and the best story I ever created till now is yesterday. It burnt without fuel." Lilly said.

"Sanvi nice to see you here," Matth said and Sanvi smiled.

"Let's have something to eat?" Aron said.

"When do you come?" I asked in surprise.

"When you're busy with your work..." I didn't observe him. We all sat in Aron's room and talked a lot. I came to know Sanvi a lot.

"Okay fine, then tomorrow for shopping are you okay with that?" Lilly asked her.

"Lilly, you should go with my sister because she is good at that. I choose one then I don't go for the other and I even purchase at least something from each shop I go." Does she mean it?

"Are you crazy? why to purchase something.?" Math said.

"Yeah I know it sounds crazy but the hope which I see in them makes me do this crazy thing." She is crazy for sure.

"Life runs with hope Sanvi. It doesn't mean that you should be crazy all the time to satisfy others." she nodded. Lilly said a few stories that she is planning to direct. She is working hard to get into the film industry and I was worried for her when she transferred here. But now she is getting hold of producers and getting opportunities.

I found the vibration on the sofa. That's Sandi's phone... Name Aadi... She is busy with Aron so I answered her call.

"Where are you? Are you any kind of alien or anything? Why don't you check your emails?" Who is this now?

"Sorry to say but she is busy. I will let her know about your call." I said.

"So she is enjoying her vacation let her... however it's her last day of vacation and ask her to check the mail and inform me tomorrow morning."what emails? Who is he? What vocation? He just ended the call.

So what's the thing with you mysterious? As much as I think I know you, the next second you prove to me that there is much about you to know.

"Sanju... this salad I love it." Salad??? I looked at Lilly and she is eating...

"Sanvi's mom's dish and she is so good at cooking. Even Aron loves that a lot so she brings daily." Lilly nodded.

We talked a lot about life in Hyderabad compared to London. But these people enjoyed it here a lot. Lilly said she applied as an RJ. She suits that.

***At night.
Aron and Sanvi are still busy with the guitar. Again I found her phone vibrating but this time her mom...

"Your mom!" I said and she took the phone.

"Ha maa.." She said.

"I will... Hmm bye." She said.

"Bhaiya, I need to go.., have some work...." She said to Aron.

"Yeah...." Aron said.

"Listen complete that song and sleep... You're doing damm good." Aron nodded.

"Bye, Mr.program tester." She said to me.

"Yeah, I should install a program for not being dumb inside your pea size brain?" She looked at me in horror.

"Bye, and no need..." She left.

"Aron, how is work going and are you okay with Sanvi..?" I asked very carefully.

"I know I hate it if someone calls me bhaiya. That's the only person I loved a lot and I lost everything. But Sanvi... I trust her but I can't express why I trust her even though I don't know." I just nodded.

"Aron, live. But don't get hurt again....." I said and he nodded. I left his room. He needs his own space.

"My show is going to start next week... I'm so excited. I will do my best." Lilly said.

"You're the best and don't worry you will do it." She hugged me.

"Let's eat, Math and you stay here tonight..." I said.

"Oh hello!!! next week means I have only two days. And staying the night here may hurt your girlfriend." She started teasing me.

"She doesn't mind. So stop that shit and stay." She nodded and we started eating. And more 2 days I have to stay at home.... 2 days it's boring...

"Wait!!! So she is your girlfriend ha?" ignorance is bliss.

---------------------------------------------------------

******((SANVI...(PROV.....))******

"Maa I bought these so ask Verna to thank me." I bought the items for the Verna project.

"Really Anvi??" She looked at me. I shrugged my shoulders.

"Where did you go yesterday morning without any information? I don't think you went to your company because you are on vacation?" Oh, shit, didn't Verna tell Mom?

"Maa.., I told Verna to inform you...." I said.

"What do I know? Are you and your dad messing up my mind? Whatever you do I don't mind, but listen to me.., keep answering my phone and this is my warning. Did you get it?" Oh!!! I just nodded. I started checking messages... Adhi 30 messages... Lift my call... I called him.

"Hey, Adhi. What hap..." Before I complete he said.

"So the princess..., are you done with your vacation. " He said in a serious tone. I kept calm.

"I have tried calling you since the morning but you're busy and your friend answered the call. Saying you're busy." Busy me? and who's the someone... My phone is with Sanjay oh shit...!

"So done with the enjoyment? If you can spare your precious time kindly check the mail and be in the office sharp at 9:00 AM." He said and ended the call.

As I completed college I got a chance as a designer in a company. I completed my internship. Now I'll be working as a designer. Because of my last year's sem examinations, I have a 1-month break. From tomorrow I have to back to the same position. I love doing the design but the thing is Adhi is my team member and we both are under senior Mr. Karan Malhotra. After completing my internship with 20 students, we are divided into groups under seniors, me, and Adhi under Karan. And dealing with him is like walking on the fire.

I ate my dinner and checked the mail and slept.

****Next day morning.

I started my bike. I need to reach before 9:00 Am. According to the mail, I think we got a project to work on.

"Maa bye." She gave me a water bottle. Of course which I forgot.

While crossing my colony I saw Sanjay. I pressed my horn but he didn't see me. So I called him because he put on his headphones.

"Again on the bike ready to kill someone ha?" Started again started.

"Yeah, and it's you." Why is he glancing at me from top to bottom? Did I wear something wrong?

"Why are you looking at me in such a way.?" I said and he smiled at me and said.

"You look professional but do killers wear professional dresses to kill people?" This man knows how to piss me off.

", Very funny. " He looked at me with questioning eyes.

"Adhi, Is he your boyfriend.?" What?

"Assume whatever you want." He smiled. He is enjoying bullying me.

"Yeah, I know he is not... even though look at your face so funny and I like it." He said.

"Bye," he shouted to drive safe.

I reached the office on time. Adhi gave me a few documents and said all the new interns have a meeting at 11:00 AM.

****

"Hello, new interns." Our boss Mr.Harshad Gupta.

"Hello sir." we all greeted.

"I think you enjoyed your vacation. We got 6 projects this year and I divided them according to your team status. I will give you the information about which project are you doing. I hope you all will give your best." We all said yes and the boss explained the project and company details to one by one team.

"Mr.Karan Malhotra it's your project and I know you have the best team." Karan took the documents.

"Mr. Malhotra you people have to do a presentation by today itself because, in the evening, the client wants to see the demo." What? By today evening?

"Yeah, sir," Adhi said and I just nodded.

We started working on a presentation and I did my background work to know the company. And it's the finest company in India and they are planning to place a new one in Delhi and they want designs from us, as well they need a promo presentation for deal confirmation and we have more than 2 hours to meet them.

"Sanvi you're done with your work right see these documents too..." Adhi is a tense person. Whatever he does... he completes with perfection.

"Okay, Adhi, and don't be tensed everything will be okay." He didn't reply to me usually.
At last, after 1 hour we completed our demo. Karan and I working on the background and how to present it.

"Sanvi takes care of everything and Adhi is ready because we have to make the deal at any cost." We nodded.

We went to the restaurant where the meeting is planned.
"Karan keep this with you. Extra Pendrive with everything in ." Karan is too friendly he doesn't want us to look at him as boss.

The clients arrived. Here go now I'm tense looking at them and this is my first presentation professionally and this deal is so important.

"Hello, Mr. Shirvey. I'm Karan Malhotra your project head." Karan said.

"Hello, Mr. Malhotra. I heard a lot about you and your work." Mr.Shirvey said.

"This is my team. Mr.Adhi Sahu and Miss. Sanvi Shekar." Karan introduced us. I think I heard this Shirvey's name somewhere else.

"So let's start the presentation," Mr. Shirvey said and we started. After 30min we completed our presentation.

"Mr.Malhotra I must say you people deserve this..." Mr. Shirvey signed the deal without a word.

" I love to have a deal with you people." He added it.

"And Miss. Shekar your designs are perfect and Mr.Sahu your presented model is excellent.." He said.

"Thank you so much Mr. Shirvey and call me Sanvi..," he smiled.

"So, Mr.Malhotra, I need the exact promo designs. I know it sounds ruthless but the thing is I will be out of the station in a few days. So I want the work to be done this week. Could you meet us at our company? My assistant will forward you every detail and I expect your people on Wednesday." Mr. Shirvey asked Karan. They discussed and then the client left.

"Guys, we did it." I smiled but Adhi.., uhh he didn't even smile.

"Fine let me share your design. So that your people work on it." Karan shared with us the work and we left. But the work which he gave is not that easy to complete in one day.
Target starts...

_______________________________________

*****(SANJAY... (((PROV...)))*****

Two days completed..... having a holiday after working continuously the world seems so different to me...

"Aron, how much time do you need? Come out soon." Aron is packing things for Mom for 1 hour...

"Yeah!!! Done." Aron said.
We went down to the parking lot. Cab arrived.

"Sanjay, Mom asked to bring Sanvi too..." Aron said. How come they both became close????

"She must be busy... I saw her yesterday. She is going to the office...." I said.

"Office???" Aron asked.

"Yeah, she w....... I don't know any details. But I answered her phone the day before yesterday that's on Monday ..... Someone asked her to check emails and it's urgent...." I told Aron even though I'm not clear about what I said.

"Okay cool!" Aron said.
We reached in an hour. Mom is so happy after a long time, I'm having a family meeting.

"Hey, Happy to see you both!!!!" Mom said and we gave a side hug to her.

"So at last you made your time to meet us... Great!!!!?" That's Anjali my mom's elder sister and she is the best person who always gives advice whenever I needed.

"Ali, I miss you," Aron said and we both call her ALI and she likes that when we call her ALI...

"Hi ALI... I thought of giving you a surprise instead you surprised me...." I said but I can see her angry face.

"Fine ALI stop staring at me in such anger. I know I didn't meet you people for 1 year and you all know the reason.." Before I speak ALI said.

"Reason...there's no time right Sanjay.??.." I gave that reason to my family for the past 1 year...

"Okay I'm sorry and I'm happy meeting you all again and having this family meet..." I said.

"After a long time nice to see you, Aron..." That's Dad.

"So we can continue our talk with lunch I think..." Mom said and we all nodded. I helped Mom during serving... This is the only time where I can spend time with my mom and where I see her as What she is.
We started our lunch and who doesn't want to have this kind of lunch daily... We spent time with Ali and Mom till 4 pm.

"Dad we will leave now," I said.

"Yeah and if you are okay, then make sure to come to the office..." I nodded.

"Aron take care, man. I know you're young and that doesn't mean that you can risk your life." Ali said.

"Yeah!!! Ali" Aron said.

"Sanjay, take care and try to come home ...." Mom said, we nodded.

"Take care Mom and don't get stressed....," We reached back to the apartment at 8:00 pm... I went to my room to prepare for tomorrow's work... Checking a few files regarding a new project. Dad said that he signed a deal with some company and they're going to present their work tomorrow..... Dad never accepts any deal that easily but if he did then it should be something magical... Let's see.

"Sanjay, what are you going to cook?" Aron said...

"What do you want to eat? When do you become a foodie?" I said. Because these days he is behaving like a foodie.

"Funny but being away from alcohol and drugs drives me crazy... So I think I became a foodie. You must have forgotten, there's nothing in the fridge to cook. " Oh shit!!! I forget to get vegetables.

"Yeah don't worry I'm going to market in 15 min." Sudden plans...
I dropped a few emails for 30 min and then went out to purchase vegetables.....He needs more soups to eat as per the doctor saying... So it's better to choose the juice vegetables...

"Hey, Bf..." Verna...

"Hi, Verna I mean gf..." I said.

"I thought you were a dignified businessman at our first meeting but you're a nice person." She said.

"I take it as a compliment.." She is good at making conversation and very open talkative girl. We went to the billing counter and did with billing.

"Okay Bye, go safe.", I said.
Her phone rang...

"Yeah... Oh no... Are you serious... Now how can I get it now.?" She said on the phone. After disconnecting her phone I said.

"Everything okay???" she said no.

"My book is with my friend and it's my project which I have been working from one week without any rest. Tomorrow is my submission but my friend is going to her village so she can't come tomorrow. I have to collect my book from her." She said.

"It's okay Verna... You can collect your book so what's the problem?" I said.

"I have to go to her home now." She said.

"So....." I said.

"If you don't mind, can you take these bags and give them to Mom, please... Sanjay. It takes 15 mins to get to her home, I will be back before 9:00 pm inform mom regarding this please Sanjay..." I won't say no but sending her alone is something I don't want to do.

"Okay fine don't worry. Listen I will come with you." I said.

"No Sanjay it's fine..." She said.

"Do you have a phone with you now?" I asked her and She said no.

"Take my phone and be in contact with your mother don't worry go safe and come soon," I said. She thanked me and left.
I left for her home. Before I knock on the door, I came to know the door is open. I went in and saw Sanvi working on her laptop but through her expression, I can say that she is in some kind of war.
I went and sat beside her. She didn't notice me. I looked at Laptop.

"Design looks so cool but something is missing!" I said.

"Yeah, and that's my problem. I'm not able to figure it out...." She said.

"Let me see the upper part of the object..." I said and she scrolled.

"Oh yeah.., Got it....!" She screamed in happiness and the moment she looked at me getting back to her senses.

"You... Wher..." I kept my face with no emotions.

---------------------------------------------------------

***(SANVI....(((PROV.....)))****

Uhh... Continuously for 5 hours, I'm working on this design but something is missing and I can't figure it out.... It's so frustrating.

"Design looks so cool but something is missing." Yeah, I know.

"Yeah, and that's my problem. I'm not able to figure it out..." I said.

"Let me see the upper part of the object..." I scrolled.

"Oh yeah.., Got it....!" Thank god!!!!
Wait!!!! who is that? I turned to see Sanjay.

"You...wher...." Sanvi, calm down. He started laughing looking at me.

"Why are you laughing?" Every time something will happen in front of him?

"Okay, no joke nothing. Let me see your design." He took my laptop from my arms.

"Show your design sketch. " He said and I handed him.

"Nothing much but you're viewing it in another mode so that the part came invisible... Now it's perfect you can see it." Oh!!!! I nodded and took the laptop from him. My design is perfect and that made me instantly smile.

"Yeah, I completed my target... " I said.

"Target.." He asked me.

"Hmm...yeah it's my target to complete it in 1 day and I know I'm not good at everything so it took a lot of time for me. Don't laugh now." I said because he may think that I'm not even capable of doing this.

"When did I say you are not good? Doing that design in one day is a big deal and you did that.... Stop assuming things!!" I stared at him.

"Anyway take these packs. Verna gave me and she went to her friend to collect the project. Because her friend is going to the village and she can't attend tomorrow. Don't worry I gave my phone to her so you can contact her. She said she will be back before 9:00 pm." He answered every question without posing any questions to me.

"Well, where do you work?" He asked.

"Pace designers as a junior designer," I said.

"Sanjay you are here? When did you come?" My mom.

"Just now Aunty," he said the whole story

Verna came home at 9:30 well Mom was worried but she is okay. I went to sleep at 10:00 because tomorrow is the day when I have to prove myself. I woke up early at 6:00 AM and helped Mom. I took a shower and got ready by 8:00 AM.

"Mom, I don't know when I will come home because I don't worry. Don't call me every 30 mins. Because I'm going to present my design and I can't answer your phone but I will call you when I'm free." she nodded.

"Are you nervous?" Dad asked.

"Yeah up to some extent," I said.

"Why feel nervous when you can do it? Don't worry go with the flow." I nodded.

"Okay bye, Dad and Mom...." I said.

"Dhee..." Its Verna.

"Verna don't say the huge list of yours now, just text me I will bring them in the evening... Bye." I said.

"Dhee. It's Sanjay's phone give it to him and it's my big list." She said. If possible I will give him. I called Karan to know where I have to come. He sent me the location. I started my ride. When I reached half distance... I remember traveling the same way before. Well, I have to reach there as soon as possible. I reached my destiny and now it's crazy... Crazy... This building is the same as Sanjay's, Maybe there are many floors even Shirvey's are here on different floors.

"Hey Karan I'm here," I called him.

"We reached. Come up to 8 the floor."

"Okay," I said and went to the 8th floor. I look somewhat messy because of the traffic which I travelled however my presentation is important. I saw Karan with Adhi and

"Hey, Karan." I greeted.

"So all done right?" I nodded with a smile but something inside me is driving me crazy due to the place.

"Mr.Malhotra the meeting will start in 5min. Come to room 11." A lady said and left.

"Karan sir, stop being nervous it's the design we are presenting don't worry the deal is done," I said.

"I know and why did you call me sir? Didn't I tell you to call Karan?" I nodded and excused myself. He is professional when it comes to work, he never treated us like juniors.

I went to the restroom to clean my messy face. We went to room 11 and as I entered Mr. Shirvey greeted me with a huge smile.

"Hello people I think I had chosen the best. Today's designs are going to check by Miss. Julie and my son Mr. Sanjay survey. He is the leading person in Delhi." I know I know... Shit!. Sanjay...I should present my designs to him. uhh. God!!!! why did you test me? I moved a little behind Adhi so I am only visible to Mr. Shirvey not to Sanjay.

"Nice meeting you Mr. Sanjay Shirvey," Karan said and even Adhi greeted them.

The meeting room is blue so that faces can be seen dark.
"Nice meeting you Miss. Shekar" I'm shocked by that line. Because that's Sanjay who greeted me. I'm not in a state to respond.

"Sanvi what happened greet him back," Karan said in a low tone to me.

"Nice to meet you Mr..... Shirvey." He smiled looking at me and I know his reaction now. God, please be with me.

"Shall we start?" Miss. Jullie asked.
Everyone was seated and Karan introduced our designs even Adhi explained his part now it was my turn I don't want to face Sanjay so I came to Sanjay's side and opposite Miss Jullie. After 15 min I completed my explanation and everyone appreciated our work.

"The designs are promising and we will go forward with the deal. What's your opinion,n Sanjay???." Mr.Shirvey said.

"I agree, sir. I like the designs a lot." Sanjay said to Mr.Shirvey. Did he call him Sir? Freaking professional.

"Sanjay I will leave now." And Mr. Shirvey even talked with me before he leave. He's cool but now I'm stepping on fire I know.

"Yes, sir thank you for your support. We will give our best," Karan said to Mr. Shirvey and had a conversation with him, and left.

"Mr. Karan takes a break and let's discuss the deal," Sanjay said. I didn't even look at him. I know I have to be professional but..., how?

"Yeah, okay Mr. Shirvey," Karan said.

"Call me Sanjay, Mr. Karan." Karan nodded. Sanjay and Julie went to their cabin. Karan, adhi, and I went to the cafeteria to eat something. After 15 min we went back and Julie said that she want to check the files of our designed product. I gave it to her and waited a few minutes as they had an internal meeting regarding designs. I excused myself to drink water. When I came back Adhi and Karan looked like chaos.

"What happened?" Karan looked at me.

"Nothing but they are discussing a lot," Karan said.

"Karan it takes a few minutes don't worry." I should be the one who has to worry but in return, these people are worrying. Before I speak Julie came to us and said.

"Any one of you come inside that Sanjay wants to talk." she left. I know I'm the one who should face this.

"Sanvi go," Karan said and I left for his cabin. Sanvi you can do it. It was so cool till the cabin door but when I reached the door the fire started. What should I call him??? of course sir...

"May I come in.....sir." He said yes.

"So you respect me now. Nice to hear that from you. " I know he is enjoying it.

"You call me, sir...?" I said.

"Nothing much I just messed your designs with these other designs so can you organize them." I nodded and went to his side and started arranging. Suddenly the door opened and Julie said that Mr. Zac sent a few of his members for a meeting. Sanjay asked to send them in.

"Hello, Mr. Sanjay, I'm here to discuss finance." Sanjay nodded. They hesitated to continue as I'm there. I turned to leave.

"No worries you can say it in front of her," Sanjay said and I stopped. They discussed but I was busy with my organizing.

"Before investing you have to sign a few documents as proof." They said.

"Yeah of course I will inform Mr. Shirvey and he will approve that because I'm not into finance," Sanjay said. They continued their conversation for 15min and I separated my designs. I waited for them to complete and they are done.

"Sanvi are you completed?" I handed him our designs.

"Okay wait for a few minutes I want to talk." I kept silent.

"I'm happy that you're working with me. I'm gonna enjoy it a lot." Is he serious?

"You're crazy. Do you enjoy my every action??? like really?? You know how tense I'm in front of you when I'm giving my presentation. I shivered and thought I have ruined it. And you enjoyed ha?" he is staring at me till now he spoke with me about doing work in his lappy.

"Why are you nervous in front of me?." What? Nervous? I said shivering oh... God.

"I mean... I mean... I don't..." Shit!!! He stood from his seat and towered at me.

"What am I wrong?" He said in a low tone placing his hands in his pocket.

"Nothing.., if you want to. Disc. uss anyth..ing.., call us." When I turned I hit my leg on the table. I forgot that I'm behind his desk and quite far from the door. I took a wrong turn. It hurts.

He held me and the door opened revealing Julie. Look at my fate it's wrong in every way when I'm with this man. We are in a compromising position. Julie was shocked but if he leaves me then I will be on the floor for sure.

"Is everything okay?" She said.

"No. She hurt her leg," Sanjay said. I left him even his hands around me holding me.

"Oh wait! I will bring the medical kit." Julie left.

"Hence proved you're nervous in front me Miss.idiot." look he is back to bully. I tried to get out of his hold without any thought but I'm about to kiss the floor.

"Stop running when you know that you can't." I looked at him with anger.

"Sanvi are you okay?" now it's my team with Julie and I can see the shock on their faces. I just nodded.

"You need a cab, Wait I will book!" Adhi said and for the first time, he reacted.

"Don't worry I had my bike." As I said he took back his concern.

"I know you're an idiot but why do you prove it to everyone? How can you drive?" Karan and Adhi were too shocked at Sanjay's response.

"Book the cab Ad..." Before I complete Sanjay said.

"No need I will drive you home," Sanjay decides everything.

"Karan, he lives near my home and I know him," I said. Clearing their confusion.

"Sanjay, if you leave her then I will treat her ankle." Oh shit, I'm still holding him. He makes me sit on the couch. Julie did a bandaged ankle. After 15 minutes Karan explained the plan. Karan and Adhi left. As Sanjay declared he will take me home.., I kept shut in his cabin. He didn't let me work. After 1 hour Sanjay said we will leave in 10 min. I just nodded. After 10 mins he came to me and held my hand for support. It felt odd because it was his office.

"I can walk....now.." As I said he left me and I couldn't take the step further it hurts so bad. He walked away and I stood in pain. Why am I always in trouble?

"Sanjay I can't," It left like a whisper.

"I know." He said and gave his hand. We entered the lift. Throughout the lift, he was on call. A few people were glancing at us. He left my hand, but instinct pushed me to hold something before landing on the ground. And I tried to place my hand on his shoulder but failed terribly. Due to a loss of balance, I held his shirt in my hand.

"I'll call you back." He ended the call looking at me. I didn't speak a word trying to move away.

"Bike keys?" He asked.

"Back pocket," I said. He bent towards me I was in no position to pull any stunt. Wait! He directly took the keys from my back pocket. Oh shit, I'm insane. The entire ride is silent but peaceful. No one in my life came this close to me as Sanjay. Why is that, I feel safe around him. Just why?
_____________________________________

How's the chapter?
Let me know in the comments.
Thank you for reading the chapter.
Follow me back for updated and do support me with your likes.
Have a great day...:-)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

518K 32.4K 46
"๐๐จ ๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐œ๐š๐ง ๐ ๐จ ๐š๐ ๐š๐ข๐ง๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐ฒ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ... ๐’๐ฐ๐ž๐ž๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ญ, ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฐ๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐ž๐ ๐ญ๐จ ๐›๐ž ๐Œ๐ˆ๏ฟฝ...
42.7K 2.4K 54
Prithvi Raj Sooryavanshi was aware of many things in his life. His physical appearance of six four height, raspy voice, and the long scar across the...
88.1K 8.7K 80
"You mean nothing to me, Ms Vyas. Get this straight into your head, Ms Vyas, nothing related to you matters to me in any way." Sid said cruelly. "I h...
5.8K 105 14
It's a love story between a college girl and a handsome ceo ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ Swetha Natrajanโค๏ธ She is a 20 years college girls who is s...