Mafiya King fall in love with...

By harshis22335

________*******❤️*******________ A mafiya king who is so brutal and cruel. To fill his sexual desires h... More

Mafia king fall in love with innocent boy
part 1
part 2 🔞
part 3
part 4 🔞
part 5
part 6
part 7 🔞
part 8
part 9 ⛔️
part 11 honeymoon 🔞
part 12 🚙accident 🧨
part 13[ old Net is back ]
part 14 James triggered. 🔞
part 15true or false /🚿 🔥
part 16 Mack is back 😈
part 17 trust?
part 18 😔guilt
part 19 break 💔
part 20 Tutor ❤️yim
part 21 🍻
part 22
part 23 🔞
part 24 👻
Part 25
part 26
part 27
part 28
part 29 💍 Marriage 💐
🌻 special episode ❤️‍🔥

part 10 🏥 🔥

1.8K 53 10
By harshis22335

Net noticed Mack's behavior. He acting weird. Net starts suspecting him but his heart still can't believe that his brother cheated him.

Net changed his clothes and went back to the hospital to stay at night to take care of James.

Next day...

James wakeup...

See Net sleeping on the couch in a hospital room. Net woke up and saw James who looked at him too. Net comes near to James and sits. Net gently Caress his face and said'' I am sorry. You get hurt because of me.''

James said in a low voice '' it's not your fault.''

Net said in a guilty tone ''look at your condition is all because of me. I always hurt you.''

James wanna know about Net's feelings ''you care about me or .....

Net ask '' or wha?''

James getting hesitates to say '' or you...

Net ask '' me...?

James tries to give him a sign ''will you?''

Net acting like a dumb '' What me?''

James shouts in frustration '' ooh idiot I don't wanna talk to you. ''

James moves his face in the other direction with an angry expression on his face.
Net smirked and whispered in his ear'' Because I love you because you are my wife.''

James blushed and smiled and hugged the Net. He understands Net just teasing him.

Net holds James's waist. Net looks at James and their lips come closer.

Suddenly! The nurse enters the room.

Net gets up from bed and stands away.

A nurse was surprised for a moment then she said ''sorry sir for disturbing you but I have to give an injection to Mr.James. ''

James shook his head '' no Net I don't like injections. It makes a hole in my smooth skin''

The nurse tries to convince him ''but sir it's important for your recovery. '

Net said '' Ma'am you take injections I handle this.

James getting more stubborn ''Net I told you naa I run away from here. I hate injections''

Net held James's hands and said '' look into my eye and hold my hand. ''

James holds his arm so tightly but Net doesn't complain. The nurse injects the injection. James closed his eyes.

Net said '' let me free please it's so hurt.''

James realize '' so sorry. ''

The nurse glances at James intensely. Net observed that and he got jealous.

Net asks'' can I discharge James from the hospital today?''

The nurse said'' no sir it's not possible today but  tomorrow you can discharge him''

Net nodded helplessly.

The nurse said'' sir, can you go outside? ''

Net quickly ask ''why?''

A nurse answered ''I have to give a sponge bath to a patient''

James tries to calm him ''Net don't worry sit on the couch. I am fine here.''

The nurse started removing James's clothes and giving him compliments'' sir you are so cute and handsome. ''

Now Net jealousy is out of control and smoke coming from his ears.

Net said in a stern voice ''mam I give him a spong bath myself. ''

The nurse said '' but sir you are not aware of how to give a sponge bath.''

Net said in a pressured voice ''yes I can give a sponge bath my wife. ''

Nurse shockingly asks'' wife ????

James knows that Net is jealous.

James sighed and said ''  yes mam you can go out my hubby can take care of me ''

Nurse loses his face and goes out '' ok sir.''

Net comes near to James sits on the bed and starts a sponge bath. James laughed to see him.

Net asks ''why are you laughing? ''

James teased him '' ooh when my jealous husband gets jealous he looks more hotter.''

Net said'' who is jealous? I am not jealous.
I just wanna take care of you. And that nurse is not good at how she looks at you.''

James smirks ''' ok then give me a sponge bath.''

Net started giving him a sponge bath. Net cleaning his body with the help of a wet towel. James's face turns red in shyness. After the bath he wears clothes. Net feeds James himself. That nurse has not dared to come in front of the Net. She gets scared by Net's eyes.

Next day.

James was discharged from the hospital and went home.

James asks'' what happened to that person who kidnapped me?''

Net said in a dark voice ''what he deserves ''

James knows that Net definitely killed the kidnapper. So he gets silent.

Net said in a soft tone'' Baby you take some rest You are not fully recovered yet.''

James pleading him'' don't go anywhere stay with me, please. ''

Net said'' I just go and come don't worry. Take rest. ''

James agrees or he lies on the bed Net kisses his forehead and leaves the room. A few moments later.

The door opened A person entered the room and took James's hair. James thinks it was Net.

James said in a sleepy voice '' You come. Now hold me I wanna sleep in your arms. ''
James did not open his eyes.

That figure touches James's lips with his fingertips. James feels strange he opens his eyes and sees Mack he quickly pushes him and gets up from bed.

James asks'' what are you doing here?''

Mack smiled and said ''to take care of your cutie''

James shouts ''what the hell are you saying get out of here now ''

Mack said ''no I don't go anywhere today I told you how much I love you.''

Mack steps close to James.

James warned him'' I told you that I tell Net.''

Mack said ''ok tell. He does not believe you I am his lovely little brother. ''

James steps back ''don't come closer I shout loud ''

Mack holds James's waist and tries to kiss him. James tries to free but he is weak. James started beating on Mack's chest.
But Mack doesn't care.

Mack hoarsely said ''why are you protesting? I know you like me. Just one kiss baby ''

James cried ''I only love Net not you idiot leave me.''

Mack said I don't wanna hurt you but you force me to do it.''

Mack tightened his grip on James's waist. And tried to kiss him.

Suddenly! Net opened the door.

James pushes Mack hides behind Net and holds his arms.

James sobbing '' Net save me he tried to force me.''

Mack said. '' NO P'Net he is lying Even when he came to our house he always tried to seduce me.''

James sobbed'' no Net don't trust him ''

Mack said '' I am your brother trust me.''

Net comes near Mack and punches him.
''How dare you to touch James. I know you are very naughty but no you are so stupid.
I saw Kinn's phone and my suspicion became true you are who helped Kinn to take revenge on me. ''

Mack shouts'' yes I do that what do you do now. Tell me you kill me. ''

Net said in a painful voice '' Why did you do this? you know naa how much I love you. ''

Mack shouts ''no you never love me you just love yourself. ''

Net asks'' if you wanna revenge so take on me why did you pull James in this? ''

Mack said'' I wanna teach him lessons ''

James asks'' what lessons? ''

Mack said. '' you rejected my love so I plan to kidnap you by Kinn''

James slaps Mack and shouts '' are you aware of what you have done? You told me we are good friends but you never deserve my friendship. ''

Mack shouts '' yes I never deserved your friendship but I deserve you.''

Net punched Mack and said ''get out of here otherwise I kill you ''

Mack goes out of the room. Net hugs James to comfort him.

James sobbed ''sorry Net I don't tell you about Mack.''

Net tries to comfort him ''it's ok ''

Net licks James's tears his lip and kisses James.

Net calms him'' I am here to protect you.''

James crying ''never leave me I can't live without you. ''

Net said'' never I am always yours. Let's sleep now.''

Net kissed James's nose and held James to fall asleep.

Mack here planned ''you think you killed Kinn but he is alive you bastard Net. ''

Kinn said '' thank you Mack for saving my life. ''

Mack said '' now you help me to take revenge and kill Net''

Kinn said ''yes of course if you did not change the bullet so I die.''

Mack laughed crazily.

In Morning..

James wakes up and sees Net is not here.

James calls him'' Net are you in the bathroom ''

But there was no response.

James calling him ''Net... Net ....Net ...

Suddenly Net enters a room With a breakfast tray in his hand

Net smiled ''  darling you wake up. Let's have breakfast now.''

James sulking ''Why do you not wake up me? I don't talk to you. You leave me alone. ''

Net said ''I just go down to have breakfast. I promise you I never leave you alone. ''

James holds his hand '' I want one more promise ''

Net looks into his eyes ''just tell me.''

James said'' you leave Mafiya forever. Please for me.''

James holds Net's hand pleasing him.

Net smiles '' ok I leave only for you so now Get married. Haa wife''

James smiled and pecked on his lips. A little kiss.

Net  hoarsely said'' I can't feel it's too fast let me teach you how to kiss.''

Net passionately kisses James. Their tongue intertwined with each other. James pinch Net. Their lips separated.

Net said in a soft voice'' Ouch! why do you pinch me I just teaching you. How to kiss''

James put his hands on Net's shoulder and looked into his eyes and said '' I am hungry I wanna eat''

A/N

❤️ honeymoon..... next

I hope guys you all like this part

Thank you 😊

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

61.3K 1.9K 51
James parents was died when he was12,his aunt and uncle adopt him but they never treat him well they made him servant of their house they made him do...
21.4K 985 32
" but dad I hate him! you want me to kill him? " said dunk " after all the mess you created you think you both have any other option, just marry him...
3.2K 168 18
A marriage of an Alliance, brings two extraordinary souls together, A flirty king-to-be and A Princess who hates his guts, get Tangled in an Arrange...
1.2M 35.2K 55
When good meets really, really, really bad. ****** Daniel Harper is down on his luck as he struggles to pay for his sophomore year at NYU. Desperate...