UℕᏇℐℒℒℐℕᎶℒᎽ ℐℕ ℒᎾᏉℰ Ꮗℐтℋ...

By sun_ve

Y/n Snapdragon, adopted daughter of Terra Snapdragon has been destined to wed The golden guard ever since she... More

♡1♡
♡2♡
♡3♡
♡4♡
♡5♡
♡6♡
♡7♡
♡8♡
♡9♡
♡10♡
♡11♡
♡12♡
♡13♡
♡14♡
♡15♡
♡16♡
♡17♡
♡18♡
♡19♡
♡20♡
♡21 ♡
♡22♡
♡23♡
♡24♡
♡25♡
♡26♡
♡27♡
♡28♡
♡29♡
♡30♡
♡31♡
♡32♡
♡33♡
♡34♡
♡35♡
♡36♡
♡37♡
♡39♡
♡40♡
♡41♡
♡42♡
♡43♡
♡44♡
♡45♡
♡46♡
♡47♡
♡48♡
♡49♡
♡50♡
What's Next!!!???

♡38♡

1.4K 58 89
By sun_ve

Hunter pulls out the key and unlocks the basement. He gently opens the door and walks in. You stand outside the door in hesitation.

"Are you okay?" He says.

"Uh... yeah... well... I'm nervous." You say.

Hunter blink and rubs the back of his neck. He looks back at you.

"Come on, you'll be fine. I promise." He says snatching your hand.

You blush a little and follow him.

"If you're afraid, just hide behind me." He says.

"And don't let go of my hand." He says.

"Mmhm." You say.

Hunter blushes and continues walking with you hand in hand. He's honestly just as nervous as you are too. He's never in his life been down here, but he's trying to act cool like he has multiple times so you won't be nervous.

He's heard stories how previous golden guards have captured these strong dragons for Belos. Specifically older ones, around their 20s. No one his age has.

"Hunter what's that?" You whisper, pointing at something red and glowing.

"O-one of the dragons." He mutters, holding your hands tighter.

"I think." He says softly.

"Just... don't go near it's cage, let's cling to the walls." Hunter says.

You both cling against your he walls and slowly walk your way through. It is a dragon. A massive one, you've never seen one so close. You try not to look at it and continue walking with Hunter.

You look up at him. He's tense. And he's squeezing your hand tighter than your squeezing his. Is he scared?

You finally make your way and pass the first dragon. You glance at him again. He looks relieved.

"Are you afraid?" You ask.

"N-no, why would I be?" Hunter laughs.

"You're holding onto my hand for dear life." You say.

"A-am I? Heh... sorry." He sweats trying to loosen up his hold.

"You'll be fine." You say picking up the pace.

Hunter quickly follows you, looking around nervously. It seems insane they would keep a human down here.

"How many other dragons are down here?" You ask.

"U-hm... I think like 5...? It's been a while since I've come down here.." Hunter lies.

You stop walking and turn to look at him.

"You've never been down here have you?" You ask.

"Uhhhh...." He blushes.

"You liar." You roll your eyes.

"I'm sorry! Okay? I know about it, but no... I've never been down here, cause... I'm not usually permitted too." Hunter says.

"Once I'm 20 I can come down here as I please but in still young." Hunter says.

"I just want to find her." You say.

"I'm sure we will." Hunter says.

You see a smaller cell up ahead and slightly glance at it. Is this it? Excited, you run up ahead.

"Y/n!!" Hunter says trying to snatch your arm before you run off.

"Damn it! You're so reckless!" Hunter exclaims and runs after you.

You run in front of the cell and clasp your hands around the bars, gently tracing the edges. You squint your eyes closely through the cell trying to look for anybody in there but it's pitch black.

"Hello?!" You exclaim.

Hunter runs behind you and clasps his hand over your mouth and pulls you away from the cell.

"Shut it will you?! You don't know for sure what's in there!" He whisper yells.

You bite his hand and he quickly lets go. He yelps a little and glares at you. You run up to the cell again and squint your eyes.

"For titans sake, Y/n!" He grabs your wrist and pulls you back.

"Don't be so reckless, let me handle it." Hunter says approaching the cell.

"Its my mom, let me!" You yell and shove him out of the way.

"Hello?!" You yell into the cell.

"Titan, you're just asking for it." Hunter tenses up.

Immediately a dark figure runs to the edge of the cell where you are and swats it's hand out at you in an attempt to hurt you. Hunter quickly grabs you and pulls you away before it hurts you. He glares at the life form.

The dark figure clasps it's hands against the cell, and breathes heavily.

"I'm tired of all your noise...! Let me sleep." The voice says coldly.

"We're looking for a human." You say running up to the cell.

"God! Leave me alone!" The woman says, practically pleading.

"Did you have a daughter? A baby by chance?" You ask.

The woman glares at you. Hunter approaches behind you and holds out his staff.

"Remove your hood." He demands.

"Hunter don't intimidate her." You say shoving him.

"How else are we supposed to know she's human?" Hunter says.

You crouch down at the cell and gently hold your hand out.

"I'm looking for my mother. I'm human too." You say scooting close to the bars where the woman lays.

"Sure you are. You obviously aren't mine if you have those ears." She rolls her eyes.

You tuck your hair behind your ears, and approach her closely.

"Look closely. Do these look normal to you?" You say.

The woman observes your ears closely, and her face softens.

"Why... these were cut.. weren't they?" She says, gently reaching her hands out.

Hunter clenched his fists and slightly gets closer to you, still worried if the woman is planning on hurting you.

She traced her fingers on your ears feeling them softly. Her hands are cold and dirty, but they feel oddly comforting.

The woman frowns and then pulls down her hood. Your eyes widen when you see her ears. They're round, like a humans.

"Oh my god." The woman says tracing her fingers from your ears down to your face.

"You... this isn't some trick the guards are playing are they?" She says.

"No, I've been trying to find you." You say.

"You have... you..." she stutters tracing your facial features.

"Oh my god, my baby..!" The woman cries.

"A-are you really my mom?" You ask.

"I... I hope so... please don't tell me this is a dream, I'm dreaming aren't I?" She cries.

"S-someone let me out of here, let me hold you." She begs.

"Hunter!" You say exclaim.

"I-im working on it..!" He says scrambling to figure out how to unlock the cage.

It should be the same key to the basement so he tries that.

The door clicks open and eagerly the woman runs out and embraces you. Hunter awkwardly stands to the side watching things unfold.

You embrace the woman back.

"Ah.. you have.. you have some of your fathers features, and... mine too, it has to be you.. my sweet baby." She smiles.

You get a better look at your mother. She's thin, really thin, she probably is barely fed much, and she's cold to the touch. And her face has so much pain behind it, she has some scars on her body and face, like she's been hurt.

"How long have you been down here?" You ask.

"Oh god, for years. Ever since I gave you to that plant woman." She says.

"Ah..! What's your name? I never got to name you..! What.. what's your name..?" She asks.

"I'm Y/n." You say.

"Y/n... that's perfect... you look like an y/n... oh I'm so happy." She smiles.

"And who is this?" The mother looks at Hunter.

"He's Hunter, he helped me find you, he actually was the one who found out your even here in the first place." You say.

Hunter blushes and shoves his hands in his pockets.

The mother awkwardly stares at Hunter for a moment. She squints her eyes, and slightly glares at him.

"Is he a boyfriend?" She says softly.

"Yes." "N-No."  Both you and Hunter say.

Your eyes widen and you snap your head back at Hunter.

"What do you mean no?" You say.

Hunter blushes and clenches his fists. "It doesn't matter."

You glare at him. So confused. You can't have an argument with him now, you'll have to wait, this isn't the time. But you're kind of upset at him.

"Come with me mom, I'll let you sleep in my room, you'll have a comfy bed." You say helping her walk.

Hunter gently closes his eyes and walks infront of the both of you. He's gonna hear an earful about this from you later he knows it. He should probably tell you the truth anyway.

Hunter helped cloak your mom by providing her with his cloak so she won't be seen. Even though your a bit mad at him you appreciate that he's still helping.

You open the door to your room and let your mother in. You rest her against your bed and smile at her.

"I'm gonna get you some real food." You smile, before closing the door.

She smiles at you and lays gently in your bed. You close the door to your room and then glance at Hunter behind you.

Hunter blushes awkwardly.

"Jerk!" You whisper at him.

"I-im sorry i-" he blushes.

"I'm so confused! I thought you wanted me to like you? Now this?" You say.

"Y-y/n I-" he stutters.

"You're so confusing!" You exclaim and stomp to the kitchen.

"Let me explain." He says following you from behind.

"Explain what? I already get the fact that you don't like me." You say.

"That's not it, y/n." He says.

"Just shut up." You grumble, making some food.

"Belos doesn't want us to have anything meaningful with one another." Hunter says.

"What do you mean? We're supposed to get married aren't we?" You say.

"Yes..! But he says it's for business only, and we mustn't have feeling for one another." He says.

"But marriage is all about love and feelings!" You say.

"I know but he says you'll only be a distraction... he says I should just view you as a tool alongside me." He says.

"Oh so do you view me as a tool? Do you not have feelings for me anymore? You're just gonna drop everything we had because Belos and his orders are more important to you?" You clench your fists.

"I don't view you as that at all." He says.

"Then why did you say that?" You say.

"Because... we... we can't let anyone know. I.. ah.. um... if anyone knows... I don't want to put you at risk." He says.

"So are we just... done..?" You fold your arms.

"I... I don't want to be." He says approaching you.

"How are we gonna go about this?" You say.

"I... don't know." Hunter says softly.

You frown and look down at the ground. Should we just cut this off?

You finish making the food for your mother.

"Look I don't know how to fix this, but all I know is, I'm sleeping with you tonight until we find a better place other than my room to keep my mother." You say.

"What?!" Hunter exclaims.

"Hunter she looks awful have you seen her? She's probably been sleeping on that cold floor for years she needs a comfy bed without any distractions." You say.

"She's staying in my room until we find a better place to hide her." You say.

"You're gonna have to deal with me." You shrug.

You walk over to your room with the food you made in your hands and gently creak open the door. Your mother is laying on your bed already asleep. She's exhausted, she must feel relieved she has somewhere comfy.

You need to make sure she eats first though, and they'd she can continue sleeping. You're sure she'd prefer the food warm than cold.

You gently shake her awake. She opens her eyes and looks at you.

"Here, it's chicken soup, please, eat." You say.

She eagerly takes the soup and begins eating. You frown, she's starving, you can tell by the way she's eating.

"Thank you..." she says.

"Of course, I'll make you more food tomorrow." You say.

"For now let's focus on you getting some sleep." You say.

"Thank you.." she says relaxing herself again.

You smile sweetly and help put the covers over her. You glance over at Hunter who has the same sad look on his face and sympathy for your mother as you do.

You sigh and begin leaving the room, Hunter follows from behind.

"My room?" He asks.

You nod.

He opens the door to his room, and you let yourself in, he closes it behind you.

You figure now would be the time to figure out what to do next.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

50.9K 1.5K 35
A powerless witch? In the emperor's coven? Y/n thought it was impossible, until a very kind person gave her the push she needed. Now, working togethe...
4.5K 116 13
Y/n was 15 and the older sister of Luz Noceda (Your choice if adopted or not), after months of Luz being in the demon realm, she comes back. Y/n meet...
9K 225 10
16 years before the beginning of owl house emperor Belos finds a baby girl on his doorstep and immediately takes her in as his own. As she grows she...
51.8K 927 38
You were regarded as a weird child in kindergarten. Weren't all the kids strange though? Despite the number of weird kids in your general class and g...