Imperfectionate. ᴍx...

By aluredwrite

What happens when a newly engaged omega somehow becomes wrapped into the hands of three married men? ^ ^mxmxm... More

ᴵᴺᵀᴿᴼᴰᵁᶜᵀᴵᴼᴺ
02: Meeting the Aslans
03: Babysitter Talk
04: The Awkward Dinner
05: Awkward to Tense Dinner
06: Laundry Day & Babysitting
07: Wait where were we?
08: Puppy.
09: Aftermath
10: Owchies
11: Treat me like white-tees.
12: Relization
13: That's a nest?!
14: Like a piece of Pasta, Fragile
15: I'm clearly not the weak one?!
16: Okay, okay! I'm all talk
17: is it kidnapping if im home?
18: Overjoyed with sadness
19: Somethings off
20: Reassureance is key
21: Psychiastrist, who???
22: sweet like a cookie?
23: seductive morning
24: reflect and detect
25:Some Madness and Badness, Combination.
26: Selfishly painted.
27: Communication??
28: a dream?!
29: Teddy bear
30: in paradise
31: Bedroom shoes are powerful!
32: Danger?? Danger. Wheres the logic?
33: Snatched a fox.. nah a wolf.
34: to my love
35: Oh so you wanna tussle??
36: Getting ready
37: bipitty bopitty boo hoe.
38:Imperfectionate
THANK YOU 🥳
NEW BOOK ALERT!
What have I got here?!
NEW BOOK ALERT!

01: The New Neighbors.

14.7K 399 73
By aluredwrite

Slight Violence

Averil's pov
I woke up, did my usual routine.. made breakfast for Dane, watered the plants in the garden, delivered potted flowers to my favorite neighbor and then I washed up.

It sounds boring I know.. but it was normal and it kept me in order, it helped me keep my mind stable.

Today was cookie day and I've decided I was going to settle with chocolate chip, an original cookie but the best.

I went right to work after my shower. I tied my flower pattern apron around my waist and took out the flour,eggs and butter and many other ingredients.

I whipped up the mixture quickly, it was pretty easy and quick nothing too tedious. Mainly because I've memorized the recipe and had it down packed.

The door bell rung and I quickly popped a raw batch of cookie dough in the oven before running to the door and opening it.

It was Dane, my fiance.

Dane.. he was amazing when I first met him we believed it was love at first sight but what was love turned bland and boring, I still tried though.. even with the glares he'd give me and the way he'd ignore all my interests.

If it wasn't for this nice shiny ring on my finger I feel like I would've left him, who am I kidding! Im lying.. I wouldn't even be able to leave him. I'm not financially stable and I lost the only job I loved.. so house Omega it is..

I smiled widely at him as I looked at him through my eyelashes, hoping that he would at least compliment me and kiss me.. Joking!! We haven't even mated yet.

He looked down at me and scoffed, his body pushed mines and he walked in.

I closed the door slowly, not showing that I was upset that he came back home.

I licked my chapped lips and followed him in the kitchen. He opened the fridge and grabbed a bottle of beer.

Its 8 in the morning...

"So, uhm you don't work today?" I asked curiously while washing dishes.

His eyes flickered to me and he stared me deep in the eyes. Just answer the question Dane don't yell..

He popped the beer open with a spoon and walked to the living room.

Yay silent treatment!

I sighed and held my head in my hands.

I got a texted from My neighbor Kim.

my favorite neighbor🥰🥰
There's new neighbors!!
I think you should go greet them with your cookies since its cookie day.
Oh and, please save some cookies for me!!

my favorite neighbor🥰🥰
Btw!! Barbara the leader of the school pto got fired!! Serves her right! 🤭

I chuckled at message and closed my phone, the timer on the stove went off and I took my first batch of cookies out, I rotated around the house doing small housework like vacuuming and wiping down dusty surfaces.

About time I got finished doing house work I Went to the garden and picked out some fresh veggies.

After that I moved back to the kitchen and wrapped up the cookies, placing some in a tied box that had a cute ribbon on it.

I smiled and added a note to it.
Welcome, New neighbors!! :)

I made my way to the door to give the cookies to our new neighbors across the street until Dane stopped me.

"Where are you going? You forgot to clean the living room." He called out.

I smiled turning around to look at him slowly. "You told me to get the fuck out of your way Dane.. so I did." I looked at him my smile completely wiped off of my face.

Before I knew it a beer bottle was flying my way and smashed by my foot. I closed my eyes and clenched my fists.

"Don't you fucking talk to your alpha like that! Now go do whatever the fuck you need to do Omega and come back and clean this shit!" He screamed and then turned the tv up to maximum volume.

I know I shouldn't be used to this, I know I shouldn't ignore the tears that dare to escape Or my pounding heart, he never hit me he just scared me. I had to keep reminding myself that.

So I did what exactly he told me to do.

I scurried out of the house and power walked across the street to the humongous house, the biggest house in this neighborhood, the house everyone never dared to even look at the price in interest of buying.

I walked up to their porch just taking in their lovely garden, I took a deep breath and knocked on the door softly.

The door opened quickly an ginger head man answered, he was covered in paint and a child was at his hip hugging his waist.

He looked at me up and down waiting for me to speak, which I did! Just slowly..

I took another deep breath and reached the box out to him. "Hey! I'm your neighbor from across the street! Yep that house just right there!" I pointed to the house that was quite literally across the street!

Okay im talking in circles...

He crossed his arms and leaned against the doorway with an amused grin and raised eyebrows.

I licked my lips nervously. "U-uhm I wanted to give these cookies because it's something I've always done since I've moved here and I just like being on my neighbors good side in case there was ever an i-"

The child, well girl.. whatever. She grabs my apron and giggles. "You were cookin'" I looked down at my apron and realized it was covered in stains from me baking the cookies.

I completely forgot I had it on..

"Yup baby girl, I believe he was baking, he sure made a mess too." He chuckles shooing the child away.

He grabbed the box and gave me a smile, vampire.

"Thank you..?"

"Averil, my names Averil.. Oh God I didn't introduce myself." I facepalmed feeling like a absolute fool.

"No its fine, love! My name is Owen, It's nice to meet you."

"Yea.. haha." I want to go back to the house, God why am I so socially awkward..

"Would you like to come in for tea? I saw you through the windows looking at the garden, And by the looks of it you seem to know a lot about plants, we could talk."

But are we really going to talk about plants..?

I looked back at the house and thought about what Dane said, it's not like he was gonna hurt me, he's probably going to be drunk when I get back.

"Well I suppose a bit of talking wouldn't hurt."

He opened the door a little wider waiting for me to step in and he guided me in the house, his hand in the wrong place being at the lower part of my back.

I didn't mind it which was absolutely ridiculous, I wouldn't admit how touch starved I was.

Their entrance was amazing! They had a beautiful grand foyer and marble floors, oh how I dream of having marble floors!

"Uhm I'm a mess! Just uhm sit down in the kitchen!" Owen looked down at his clothes in horror.

I did exactly that, but rather slowly.. mainly because I wanted to look around for a bit longer, But I still take a seat at the smooth island counter top.

"My mate sure does know how make friends quickly." A deep voice echoes throughout the kitchen. Of course my ass jumps.

I hear rumbly chuckle and I look to the side of me. It was an extremely tall and DEFINITELY alpha, he was covered in sweat and his hands were wrapped with some type of paper tape?

Is he a boxer?

Fuck am I staring too hard? Say something Averil!!

"Ah yes thats everyones reaction when they first see me, I can be true eye candy." He flexed his muscles.

I laughed.

And it was a horrible laugh.. the man looked at me like I was damn near crazy!

"That is one interesting laugh, hey Owen dear! Our new friend has the most geekiest cutest laugh ever."

Our friend..

I feel my face paint a pretty red, this is one of the many times I'm glad for my skin complexion.

However he was still able to see I was blushing, he only winked at me.

"Sorry I'm back! I had to clean up my mess so Bailey wouldn't get into it! Im sorry honey! Would you like some tea?"

He asks placing the box of cookies on the counter which was swiped up quickly by the big guy.

"OWEN? CASSIUS? BAILEY? DADDY'S HOME!"

-
-
-

So far so good guys.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41.4K 1.5K 35
TRIGGER WARNINGS: sexual assault/violence against women Siobhan - I was raised to believe I was special, a jewel, all because of simple trick of gene...
4.6K 64 12
I thought being kidnapped by heartless scientists was the worst thing that could happen to me. I was wrong. Being rescued by a massive teal alien a...
10.5K 571 51
Orphic - (adj.) - mysterious and entrancing; beyond ordinary understanding ♡ Samantha has never had an easy life. With her mom gone and the way her d...
176K 10K 41
Riley Steele, an omega soldier, is ready to do whatever it takes to get accepted into a special unit in the army full of alphas, and the people stand...