Classroom of the Elite: Onesh...

By nahidwin7

I've always wanted to COTE fanfiction myself and I have some stories to write but I have zero writing experie... More

Kiyotaka and Ryueen Talk (FR)
React to Pictures
1st Island exam explanation
Kiyotaka and Ryuen talk (Y2V8)
NOT AN UPDATE...
Ayanokoji Atsuomi's visit
King's Election
React to Pictures 2
Kiyotaka and Arisu's first meeting
Meeting my book buddy...
Talk with Hirata Yosuke
(Oneshot) Kiyotaka's.... (1)
(Oneshot) Kiyotaka's.... (2)
(One shot) Kiyotaka's....(3)
My Sisters...
My Sisters... (Reaction)
Chiaki x Kiyotaka
Chiaki x Kiyotaka (reaction)
New Y2V9 illustration
React to Pictures 3
Y2V9 Illustrations
Kiyotaka and Manabu talk (Y1V11.5)
Sakayanagi Arisu's Monologue
Ichika vs Horikita and Ibuki
Transfer Students...
Ichinose Honami is a Criminal...
Y2V9 Thoughts...
Yandere Kei x Kiyotaka (Reaction)
Kiyotaka's... (Reaction)
Kiyotaka x Sae
Kiyotaka x Sae (Reaction)
Guests from past (Crossover)
The man known as Tsukishiro
Talk with Ichinose Honami
Island Brawl
Y2Y9.5 (spoilers)
Girls and trouble come hand in hand
Class-X
I'll be there for you
Kiyotaka x Maya
Kiyotaka x Maya (reaction)
A troublesome Job
A troublesome job (reaction)
Gamerkouji
I'm Her, She's me
For mission's sake
I'm Her, She's me (2)
COTE X ?
COTE X ? (2)
I'll be there for you (2)
Ryuen and Ichinose talk (Y2V9)
Kushida Kikyou's Soliloquy
Karuizawa Kei's Soliloquy
COTE: New Generations
COTE: New Generations (Reaction)
Your wish is granted!!
Awakening
KIYOTAKA SAID WHAT!?
Losing motivation πŸ˜”
NEW FIC ALERT 🚨
My views on S3E1
Canon 😭πŸ₯°
RIP Akira-sensei
I'm Her, She's me (3)

What if...?

4.7K 137 62
By nahidwin7

(AN: This is the one-shot my sister is talking about. My sister hyped up this one-shot but now that I write it, it doesn't seem that much. 😭)

Ayanokoji Kiyotaka's POV:

Our 2nd island exam finished and we got a few days off from school. I got nothing to do and I called Akito and we decided to meet with Ayanokoji group members at Keyaki mall. I don't know why, but I'm very bored today, that's why I went out one hour before our meet up time. I wanted to roam for a while and then go to the mall.

I arrived at the park near the mall, but at the bench I was about to sit, I saw a weird watch and it has a blue color light glowing on it. My curiosity took over me and I picked up the watch and put on my wrist, and just then, I watched as a hologram appeared from the watch and it displayed numbers like 1, 2, 3, 4, 5. What am I supposed to do now?

I rotated the circle on the watch and now it only displayed '1'. I clicked the button below the circle and all of a sudden, the blue color turned green and I felt dizzy, I did not lose my consciousness, I just felt dizzy that's all, what's happening now?

A few moments later, I completely lost my dizziness and I looked around to only see that I'm not at the park, I got to a higher spot to see where exactly I am, I got a clear look when I climbed the tallest tree I found, I'm on an island more specifically, the island where our first special exam took place.

Did I travel back in time?

That is valid conclusion, because I still remember the first island very well and I can also see the glimpse of the cruise which we came in. I climbed down the tree and sat down near the same tree to catch my breath. I looked at the watch that caused it all and now it's completely turned off, I rotated the circle and clicked the button numerous times but it was no use. This will be a problem...

I got up and started walking around the island while completely sealing my presence without holding back because I don't want anyone to spot me. I didn't pay attention to where I was going and looks like I reached Class-B's camp. I got to a spot where I can get a clear look at Class-B's camp and I got to a vantage point, I looked at Class-B,

­Huh!? What!!

The members at Class-B completely shocked me. I saw Ryuen and Himeno Yuki, the girl I got recently acquainted with, leading the things here at the beach, and Ichinose, who was supposed to be leading the class, is nowhere to be found. One more thing that surprised me is that, Kanzaki had an extremely annoyed face, I have never seen him lose that calm face.

I immediately concluded that this is not my past, but an alternate world. I got down from the vantage point and started walking towards Class-D's camp to see if any things changed there.

And if this is really an alternate world, I am curious to see what I am like here.

As I was making my way to Class-D's camp, I felt two presences coming towards me, I instantly climbed the tree beside me and good thing that this not a tall tree. I felt the two presences get closer and I peaked my head to see who they are and I caught a glimpse of brown-haired boy and in the next moment, I got a full view of them.

What the hell?

Why is he carrying Sakayanagi on his back? Also, why is Sakayanagi even on the island? I definitely remember Class-A losing 30 points because of her absence. I dismissed the thought of her being not disabled after noticing the cane in her hands, I climbed down the tree slowly and started following them, and then I heard it...

"Arisu, when we get back... if Manabu says that it's possible... would you like to live together on campus?"

My body halted, I already have so many questions from just that one line. Why is he calling Sakayanagi by her first name? Why is he asking her live with him in the campus!? Is Sakayanagi really my childhood friend here? Or is he dating her? From an outsider's perspective, those two can be mistaken as a couple.

I saw them already go towards Class-A camp, I increased my speed and caught up to them, and I saw him leave Sakayanagi at Class-A camp, hmm... looks like he brought her to Class-A camp for the Roll call, by looking at how close they are, I can say she is living with Class-D only because of my alternate self.

I saw him return towards Class-D with an increased speed and I was able to match up to him, looks like he's from white room here too. After the roll call at Class-D, I saw him heading back to Class-A and on his way back someone interrupted him.  

"Ayanokouji-kun!" Ichinose wrapped her arms around him

What the hell am I seeing? Is Ichinose his girlfriend here? I know Ichinose is a bit touchy but not this much, I saw him hug her back, considering that's just me right there, I don't want to get too close to them, he will definitely spot me.

"—must be love" he said with a laugh, Ichinose froze.

Oh, he laughed. That's a surprise, but still... there is definitely something going on between him and Ichinose here, so Sakayanagi is not his girlfriend here huh, As Ichinose was about to reply, they saw flashlight pointing towards them and it was Kanzaki, this could be interesting! I risked it and got a little closer,

"—you are a potential leak" Kanzaki instructed her.

Something big must have happened in Ichinose's class, Class-B working with Ryuen is already unbelievable and now this,

"Ichinose is my beloved secretary. I would never consider her an enemy. As for Class-B, we'd only be enemies if you were even a threat in this exam. A parasite and a second-rate opportunist aren't fit to be called competition." 

Blunt, but true. Also, 'my beloved secretary?' only President and Vice-president are allowed to have a secretary in Student Council, looks like this me accepted Manabu's offer. Nagumo will not like it... I can already see a full length battle between me and Nagumo. Wait! this is very early in the year, how did he even become vice-president this early? If I remember correctly, Manabu offered me the vice-president position after the zodiac exam. If he is vice-president this early, will he fight Nagumo for president position?

"Himeno-chan may be the leader of Class-B now but I'm not her slave. I'll be going with Ayanokouji-kun to pick up Sakayanagi-san. I will be back when I decide to come back."

I saw my watch turned on again but I ignored it because the scene unfolding before me is very interesting, Himeno is the leader of Class-B now? Is she that capable? I always thought if Class-B would have another leader it would be Kanzaki, or maybe...

I saw my alternate-self hug Ichinose from behind and kissed her on cheek and looked straight at Kanzaki with a grin on his face.

"You heard what Honami said, Now fuck off."

Ok, I have seen enough. I turned to my watch and the hologram appeared again and the number '1' was completely disappeared. Only 2, 3, 4, 5 are left. I rotated the circle and pressed '2', The watch turned green and I started to feel dizzy again.

-----

I can feel the dizziness go away and I looked around to see that I'm in my room, it's empty as of now.

Is it another universe or my original room?

I made my way towards the bedroom and my suspicions were confirmed, this is another universe, because there is a king size bed in my bedroom and my bed is not that big. Suddenly I heard the sound of door being opened and I came out of the bedroom and saw my other version enter.

The brown haired boy noticed me and immediately rushed towards me and launched a kick towards my face, I blocked it with my left hand, That hurt! he did not hold back, I pushed him and took a step back without escalating the fight anymore. I did not take any fighting stance and just raised my hands to show him that I have no intention to fight,

he noticed this and started to speak, "Who are you?"

I showed him the watch and explained my situation, "I see... so you're my alternate version huh,"

"Which class are you from?" I asked

"Class-B, and you?" Now that's interesting.

"I'm from Class-D."

"I wanted to ask, why is a king-sized bed in your room?" I added curiously.

"So, you don't ha—" as he was about answer my question, the main door of the room opened revealing a brown-haired girl with groceries in her hands, as she saw us the groceries in her hands dropped, she had a completely perplexed expression on her face. Kiyotaka-2 went to her and calmed her down and explained my situation to her and now, the three of us sitting in the living room.

"Who is she?" I can guess who she is by looking at her face, but I need conformation.

"I'm Ayanokoji Kiyone, Kiyotaka's twin sister." Twin sister huh, I wounder how that feels like.

"You don't have a sister?" Kiyotaka-2 asked

"No, I'm the only child."

"Kiyotaka's alternate version huh, you went to ANHS or...?" Kiyone asked, curiously

She trailed off at the end but I understood what she wanted to ask, "I came to ANHS, I'm from Class-D." Kiyone's face frowned, looks like she doesn't like Class-D

"Well, I can guess why you are in Class-D." Kiyotaka-2 said

"Looks like you both are from White room here." I asked this to see if there were any changes in white room if I had a sister.

"Yeah... but white room is gone completely now." Kiyone said, here I expected see small changes but the whole white room is gone!?

"Whole white room is gone? What do you mean?"

"It was exposed to the world and all the kids in there were free." I see.

"Wait! how are you in ANHS if white room is not exposed in your world?" asked Kiyotaka-2

"I escaped; Matsuo helped me." (AN: Since we don't know what really happened, I'm going with this story)

"Is Matsuo-san alright?" Kiyone asked carefully.

"I am sure I don't need to explain what happened to him and his son."

The twins nodded sadly in understanding, "In our world, Matsuo's son Eiichiro is studying with us and Matsuo-san is the chairman of this school."

"I'm sorry what!? Matsuo is the chairman of this school? How?"

As they were about to answer, they saw my watch turn on again, looks like it recharged.

"Anyways, Chairman Sakayanagi-san is dead here, he was killed by two white room students, Amasawa Ichika and Takuya Yagami."

My eyes shot up in surprise, "So, Takuya Yagami is the other white room student huh," I don't know if it's the same in my universe or not but it's worth a try.

"What do you mean?" asked Kiyotaka-2

"Oh, in my world, that man sent two white room students as first years to get me expelled. One of them, Amasawa Ichika revealed herself in the 2nd island exam, there is also a student named Takuya Yagami in my world too."

"2nd island exam?" the twins asked in unison.

"Looks like you're still in first year, there will be one more island exam in 2nd year but in a bigger island with all years."

The twin's eyes shinned hearing me, "That sounds interesting!!"

"Anyways, it's nice meeting you guys. I also got to know how my sister would look like if I ever had one." Kiyone smiles

"Before you go, do you have a girlfriend?" asked Kiyone with a small smirk,

"I maybe an alternate version, but I'm still your brother you know." Kiyotaka-2 laughs, so that's how I look if I laugh huh,

Kiyone blushes, "I'm not asking for me, I'm just curious. I already have a boyfriend too!!"

"I do have a girlfriend, her name is Karuizawa Kei."

The twins widened their eyes in surprise, "Karuizawa!? How did that happen?"

"It's a long story, I mean really long. Do you have a girlfriend?" I asked Kiyotaka-2, curiously

"Yeah, Ichinose Honami." What the hell, are all my alternate versions going after Ichinose?

"Kiyone, you said you have a boyfriend, who is he?"

"Kanzaki Ryuji" Kiyone answered

Kanzaki huh, "Quite a turn around."

"What do you mean?" Kiyone asked

"Actually, before this I visited another world. That world's Kiyotaka and Kanzaki hate each other, and Ichinose is his girlfriend there too, and here, Kanzaki is rizzing up your sister, quite a turn around don't you think..."

"Yeah..." the twins muttered

"HEY!! What you mean rizzing up my sister!!" Kiyotaka-2 asked

"Time to go, bye!" I rotated the circle and pressed the number 3 and the watch turned green and I started feeling dizzy again.

----

Author Notes:

This is the one shot of Kiyotaka travelling to alternate worlds. (alternate worlds here means other fanfics.) I got this idea after watching Spider man: Across the Spider-verse. (best spiderman movie!!!)

I actually thought of including all 5 worlds in a single chapter, but I need to re-read a few scenes to write the one-shot, that's why I publishing this.

The Fanfics I used:

1) Motivated to be lazy by pl_obsidian

2) The Ayanokouji Twins in Class-B (1st year) by MangalaAkaash98

3) ?????

4) ?????

5) Classroom of the elite: Checkmate by Kiku_6037 (maybe Kushida scene)

Kiyotaka will travel to 3 more worlds, I revealed one of them, look forward for the other two. (I already have those in mind, try to guess)

The watch idea is definitely from Omnitrix!!! (I miss Ben 10 🥺)

Nii-san signing off!!

Published: 15th June 2023

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

254K 4.2K 34
typical clichΓ© reaction fanfic after y2v2 before the start of the next exam also include ayanopapa, manabu, tachibana, tsukishiro entire y1 and y3 st...
11.9K 493 9
Don't know what to put here. All I can say it's a COTE fic by me, so... Expect it to be trash? I guess? Idk. Read more if ya wanna find out. It's a S...
12.2K 810 8
"My flaws are the tools for my perfection." Dissatisfied with his state as a blank slate, Ayanokouji Kiyotaka resolves to change during his time in t...
175K 3.5K 34
The echoes of the unanimous special class had faded away, and Ayanokouji was ready to take his first step towards an all-out battle. But before he co...