π‘π„πˆππ‚π€π‘ππ€π“πˆπŽπ |...

Da hir0sa

"It's been three decades.. yet, you still havent moved on. Why cant you just let go?" Maharlika, the youthful... Altro

✩ 𝐁4 𝐔 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃..
ππ‘πŽπ‹πŽπ”π†π„: Life after Death
πŽππ„: Beginnings
π“π–πŽ: Informal Introductions
𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄: A day in the Lion City
π…πŽπ”π‘: Colliding with reality
π…πˆπ•π„: New encounters
π’πˆπ—: History repeats itself
π„πˆπ†π‡π“: The Garden
ππˆππ„: A cold prescence
𝐓𝐄𝐍: "About Dinner.."
𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍: Russia.
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐕𝐄: Halloween Festival!

𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍: A day out

163 8 3
Da hir0sa

✦ ㅤ ㅤ .  ⁺   . ✦ .  ⁺   . ㅤㅤ ✦

Eleutheria
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Oct 16th

"Isnt it kind of odd you invited me for a walk across Eleutheria's famous park even though you barely know me?" Maharlika asked, giving a raised brow as she looked at the country who was about two inches taller than her.

The country laughed. "Is it that weird..? I only wanted to get to know you more." The belgian's cheeks turned red as he looked down. He wore pretty fancy clothes. He said that it was tailored by France herself, and she still had quite the eye for fashion.

Maharlika only giggled.

"Is it!?" Belgium looked at her, demanding an answer. Maharlika shrugged. "Depends." She snickered.

Belgium looked as if he was about to shatter into oblivion. He was frustrated, but didnt want to show it.

"Have you been here?" He asked, wanting to start a new conversation.

Maharlika shook her head. "First time! Looks pretty cool though," She smiled, looking at the red, orange and yellow coloured leaves on both the ground and the trees; she found it quite beautiful.

The scenery was amazing, and it was something Maharlika has bever experienced as she was just a tropical country living in the middle of the sea.

Belgium on the other hand; has experienced this way more times then he has seen France be nice for once. He never really got to enjoy it like this though.

"Are you cold?" He questioned, sounding concerned. Maharlika was layered in a lot of clothing, as the weather was unbearable for her.

She shivered. "Yes - I'm fine!" She laughed it off. Belgium did not seem convinced.

"I know a café just a few minutes here. They sell good hot chocolate." Belgium told her, not giving her a second to reply as he dragged Maharlika with him to the café.

Maharlika sighed as she's been dragged to loads of café's with her friends. She really didnt mind though, because they always offrred to pay.

They walked for a few minutes untul they got there. It was a small café which wasnt busy. It seemed like Belgium liked those type of café's.

"What should I order?" Mahar asked the belgian who gave her a menu from the counter. "Oooh.." She looked at the menu which had a lot of different choices.

"Ill just get hot chocolate and an avocado toast. Im not that hungry." Mahar asked, and Belgium nodded.

"Sure you dont want to get anything else?" He asked, looking back at her.

Maharlika shook her head.

"Get us a table while I order then," He said with a shiny smile, as he turned to the cashier. Maharlika nodded her head whilst she tried finding a table for both of them.

She sat down near a window that showed a few shops, and people walking past. It was calming.

Belgium soon joined her. He put his card back onto the case of his phone and looked to Mahar. "The view is nice." He commented, looking out. His eyes widened.

"Nevermind! My eyes are tainted!" He exclaimed as he made eye contact with a familiar country. "Huh?" Maharlika whipped her head, looking out at where Belgium was staring at.

It was two countries, both from Europe, where Belgium was also from so he obviously had relations with them.

"Who are they?" She said with a raised eyebrow, cursing herself for not knowing who the countries were.

Belgium sighed as he saw the two countries wave at him through the window and walk towards the entrance of the café.

"Luxembourg and Ireland." He huffed as he looked stressed. Maharlika raised a brow.

"Bon après-midi Bel!" A quite short country said, but he was dressed in fancy clothes, which made Maharlika laugh to herself, and the colour of his flag was red, white and a light blue.

"Dia dhuit Bel, haven't ye in a while." Another country waved to him. He wore a black jacket with shorts, despite the cold weather. His flag was tri-coloured with green, white and orange.

"Hey." Belgium frowned, unhappy to see the two for some reason. Mahar giggled. "Woah! Is that the new country?" The short country asked.

Mahar seemed surprised herself and she nodded. "Mhm! I'm Maharlika, or Mahar, whatever's easier." She introduced herself.

"I am Luxembourg. People just call me Luxem, Lux." The short country said, he seemed kind of rich for a small country, he held some sort of expensive branded bag, and his fancy clothes spoke rich.

The other country, who was tall and wore very unformal clothes wanted to introduce himself aswell. "Ireland is my name, Ire is the same." He rhymed, closing his eyes with a chuckle.

That made Maharlika laugh aswell. "You guys have some fancy names." She told both of them. Both Luxembourg and Ireland nodded.

"Hey, guys, if you dont mind we're having lunch-"

"Aw! Why didnt you say so? Look, Lux, Bel is asking us for lunch." Ireland tried nudged the small country's shoulder, but accidentally hit his head. He stifled a laugh, looking down at the luxembourgish as he whined.

"What?! - I didnt say that!" Belgium exclaimed, his face turning red in the moment. Unfortunately for Belgium, Maharlika had picked a four seater table, so both Ireland and Luxembourg sat down. Luxembourg beside Belgium, and Ireland beside Maharlika.

Belgium scoffed. "So.. what're we ordering?" Ireland asked, his eyebrow raising.

"Bel took me to this café once." Luxembourg raised his eyebrows up and down at the annoyed country. "I can get anything, infact, I'll pay!" He smiled innocently.

"Wow. Fair play." Ireland grinned at the small country who looked proud.

"Shouldnt Belgium pay? He's the one who 'invited' you guys." Maharlika joked, and Belgium looked at her in horror. "Mahar! Not you too!" He exclaimed.

Maharlika snickered. "Good idea! Bel never pays." Luxem said, smiling towards the belgian who had a guilty look on his face.

"Ire, what are you getting?" Lux asked, Ireland shrugged not knowing what was on the menu. "Just a coffee you know. Im barely hungry." He replied.

Luxembourg nodded. "I'll get a hot chocolate!" He told Belgium who gave in and went to the counter without asking if they wanted anything else.

Luxembourg snickered. "Poor Belgium." He said.

"Its his fault for never paying me back anyway." Luxembourg crossed his arms. Maharlika blinked. "Huh!?" She exclaimed.

"Nothing serious! Its just he never offers to pay when we go out." He sighed. "He's my neighbour." He added.

Maharlika blinked twice before realizing. "Oh!" She said aloud.

"But the reason Im hanging out with Ireland is because our friendship really hit off." Lux smirked to the irish, who shrugged. "We're besties." The irish said.

"Indeed we are." Luxembourg nodded to him.

"Where is your country located again?" Ireland turned to Maharlika, wanting to strike a conversation with her. "Asia. Well, Southeast Asia to be exact." She informed him.

"Oh! Yeah. I dont know anything about anyone in Southeast Asia." Ireland told her with a laugh. "Except Indonesia. His country is really good trading partners with the EU." Luxembourg said.

"Indonesia seems pretty famous." Mahar blinked, not realizing the archipelago's fame.

Luxembourg nodded. "Trust me, he is. He always travels to Brussels for some meeting with the EU and its members." He sighed, feeling left out.

"Ive been invited to five but only went once. Its so boring. Especially when you have to hear the old man yap about his problems." Ireland said angrily, having an annoyed look. Maharlika was about to question it before Luxembourg told her;

"By 'old man' he means the UK." He whispered, but loud enough for Maharlika to hear.

"I havent met him yet. Is he bad?" Maharlika asked, and Ireland nodded his head violently and looked extremely angry.

He frowned. "Yes! Ugh, every time I see him he always gives me such a weird smile." He pouted.

"How can anyone like him? Yes, I am united now but that doesnt mean he can just- Urgh!" He banged the table, recieving stares from people who were inside the café.

Luxembourg and Maharlika listened to his rant. Lux seemed as if he has experienced this more times than neccesary. Mahar just blinked looking at the man beside her.

Belgium came back looking confused.

"What happened?"

He asked, looking around. He returned to the seat next to Luxembourg.

Ireland continued his rant; "Oh and dont forget England. England thinks he's the 'it' boy. What a cunt!" He cursed under his breath.

"He thinks he's so great, like he's still the boss of the world! When he's present everyone's eyes are on him!"

He complained and complained. He could be confused with a drunk man in his mid 50's complaining about his life problems.

If Ireland was like this when he was sober, Maharlika was scared to even imagine what the irish was like when he was drunk.

"So.. I missed a lot." Belgium spoke out, after Ireland calmed down.

Luxembourg looked to him. "Obviously," he spat.

"That was.. interesting. I probably shouldnt have asked that." Maharlika pursed her lips, not knowing what to feel in the moment.

Ireland scoffed. "I'm glad you did. I needed that." He said.

Just then Belgium and Maharlika's food a drinks came, with the waiter giving Mahar and Bel's food to them.

Luxembourg drooled at the sight of the food, wishing he ordered what Belgium got.

"Oo! Lemme take a picture!" Maharlika asked sneaking her phone, going into the camera app and taking a pic.

Ireland laughed. "Reminds me of Wales. He's such a sucker for pictures, its annoying." He said, realizing what he just said.

"Wait! I'm not calling you annoying- Its just that Wales-" He stuttered, trying to find words to make up a sentence.

The three other countries giggled. "Its okay! I get it." She waved her hand sin the air, and went to try her avocado toast.

"Speaking of Wales, how is he?" Belgium asked, his voice sounding a bit high pitched.

Ireland sighed and shrugged. "He'll be alright. England says its nothing, but me and Scotland cant believe a word he says." He rolled his eyes, sounding annoyed by the mention of England. Maharlika wondered why he held something against the English.

"We should visit him together, being in the hospital for a long time kind of sucks." Belgium suggested, nudging his elbow to Luxembourg who nodded in agreement.

"Who's Wales and what happened? I mean.. if you dont mind me asking." Mahar asked, sounding confused as she blinked twice. Ireland turned his attention towards her.

He began, "Wales is a country apart of the United Kingdom, but he's a.. family friend, you can say. He got sick in the summer and got admitted to the Hospital. He wont die. I know." He sucked air in his mouth before saying,

"If he did I'd have to wear a pink dress to his funeral. Gosh." He said with a red face.

Everyone on the table bursted out laughing whilst the poor irish man's face was as red as a freshly picked tomato.

After they ate, they walked around. Maharlika was telling stories and old legends from her home country, whilst the other countries listened and laughed.

"Sea monsters are so scary." Luxembourg said after Maharlika had just told about a sea monster story.

"You're landlocked, you'll be fine." Maharlika giggled, nudging the shorter country.

Ireland saw someone in the distance and stopped. Everyone noticed and looked towards him.

"Huh?" They all said in unison, looking confused.

"Oh God. Wh-" Ireland stuttered. "Northern Ireland is supposed to be minding the country while I'm gone! Why is she here?!" He spat, sprinting towards the other irish who was chatting happily with someone.

"And there he goes." Belgium crossed his arms. "Should we follow..?" Maharlika raised a brow, not knowing what to do.

Belgium nodded. "Come on." He made a hand gesture and they walked to Ireland shouting at the poor woman.

"North, what are you even doing here? Your supposed to be minding the country! And you, dear God, what am I supposed to do with you, Belfast?" Ireland complained.

"Éire! We're only having fun." The Northern Irish pouted with a frowny face, as the city, Belfast looked a bit frightened at his country leader.

Ireland scoff. "Having fun my ass. Tá sé i gcónaí ag spraoi nach bhfuil sé? {It's always having fun isnt it?}" Ireland said in his native language, as Northern Ireland and Belfast froze.

Belgium flinched. "He never speaks Irish." He pointed out.

"I'm glad he doesnt. It sounds a bit frightening." Maharlika replied.

"It reminds me of France when she screams at me." Luxembourg crossed his arms with a bored sigh. "Right? Her attitude is not it." Belgium frowned.

Maharlika stared at them with concern. "Wh-"

"Dont ask.." Lux stopped her, putting his hand in the air.

"Hey Ireland! We're gonna keep going! You can meet up with us later if you want but if you dont text me!" Luxembourg shouted and the rest went ahead.

Ireland smiled innocently at them giving them a nod, while turning back to Northern Ireland and screaming at her like a drunk man. Northern Ireland seemed as if it was very normal, but they did get glares and stares .

"Ugh.. anyway, we should visit The Garden." Belgium suggested, as he was staring behind him just incase Ireland joined.

"The Garden? What's that?"

Maharlika asked, still so confused on everything.

Luxembourg beamed. "The Garden! I remember! - I havent been there in forever. You'll love it." He said excitedly.

"Its extremely beautiful. It has some if not all of the national flowers of all the countries in one garden." Belgium added, with a smile.

Maharlika's eyebrows raised in interest. "That is amazing! I wanna go now!"

Belgium nodded. "Come on, Mahar." He held his hand out for Maharlika to hold.

Luxembourg raised his eyebrows at the country and laughed while Belgium noticed what he just did, turning red.

Luxembourg laughed at his actions.

{ Waa. Eleutheria appears in this book!? (Ties to the Wicked reference) }

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerΓ  anche

1M 54.4K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
904K 41.4K 175
π’Šπ’ π’˜π’‰π’Šπ’„π’‰ the boy who lived falls for the girl who had no one
561K 12.4K 39
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
604K 36.7K 101
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...