Lyra Throne

By writingqueen30

In a World where Mafias rule society, Violence, Torture, brutality, and Power, are the key to success in a wo... More

✦ NEW STORY UPDATE!! ✦
✦ P R O L O G U E ✦
✦ C H A P T E R - O N E ✦
✦ C H A P T E R - T W O ✦
✦ C H A P T E R - F O U R ✦
✦ C H A P T E R - F I V E ✦
✦ C H A P T E R - S I X ✦
✦ C H A P T E R - S E V E N ✦

✦ C H A P T E R - T H R E E ✦

226 8 1
By writingqueen30

Author's Note:

Hello, peaches!

Here is the update as promised! I hope you all will like this chapter hehe

Enjoy Reading!

Yours, WQ ❤︎

After she slept I stormed back into the house raging with anger, as soon as I walked in I walked towards the supposed "elder brother" and grabbed him by the collar.

"Now what did you say about her you fucker?" I said menacingly.

"She is a bit-" I didn't let him finish his sentence before he was met with my fist.

I hit him with everything I got and by the time I was done, I was proud of the art on his face.

I could hear my brother chucking at him.

"Don't you dare mess with the Lmbardino family again, and ohh one more thing" I stopped as I approached their "father"

"I will be taking that little girl with us and treating her the way she was supposed to be treated, she doesn't deserve to stay in this hellhole" I spat out.

"I can't believe you all abused your sister, you all disgust me," I said coldly.

"Capo, we found our stolen shipment" I heard one of our men say.

Mission Accomplished

We told our guards to just leave them but slaughter some of their warehouses and shipment and show them to never mess with us again.

I walked towards Fratello and Rome who were standing near the car whispering about something seriously.

"Fratello, I know this was very unexpected and we never planned on rescuing someone, but she was different. Can we please help her? I know-" Before I could finish my rambling I heard both of them chuckling.

"Bambino, I have never seen you worried about someone apart from your family, and honestly it was shocking when you didn't lash out at him when he was spouting that nonsense. We will take her in and treat her like a princess" fratello said.

I couldn't believe what he was saying, he never lets us keep the people we save in our homes and we also never really bonded with anyone that fast.

But she was something else, she was special.

My face broke out in a huge grin and I lunged forward to hug the two of them.

"Alright Alright, let's go back home now" I heard Rome say.

I rolled my eyes but walked towards the car and headed inside.

As soon as I got in, I saw three of my brothers (Zavi, Gio, and Cass) staring at our angel lovingly as she slept.

I smiled at the sight and sat next to Gio.

"She is so pretty" I heard Zavi say.

"Ya, I am so excited to play with her too! I am so glad I finally have someone near my age whom I can talk to!" I heard Cass say.

We all chuckled at his enthusiasm.

LYRA THRONE

It's been two hours since we left the Throne mansion and we were currently on the plane heading back to Italy.

Cass, Gio, and Xeres were all chatting and playing some games while our elder brothers and father discussed work.

Although all of them seem like they look busy, I knew they were all worried about our little Angel who was still sleeping.

I caught them all glancing at her figure now and then.

I honestly never thought we would ever let anyone else into our lives again, but I am not regretting it at all.

As I was drowning in my thoughts, I heard a whimper and I immediately shot up from my seat along with the others.

We went towards her bed and kneeled.

"Hey little flower, open your eyes, you are safe ok?" I heard Gio coo at her trying to get her to wake up.

She started to struggle in her sleeping and her breathing got heavier.

We tried to wake her up but she wasn't budging at all.

I felt as if someone was restricting my heart from pumping as I saw her thrash around in her sleep with a frightened look on her face.

All of us were very worried about her.

We have no clue how to handle panic attacks, even though we did experience them ourselves, we never really cared about them that much.

We were used to that much pain and it seemed bearable, but seeing my little angel thrashing around and not waking up broke my heart.

Finally, after 10 minutes of trying to get her out of her sleep, she opened her eyes and started to panic.

"Hey little flower, we aren't going to hurt you ok? Do you remember who I am" I asked her softly as I stroked her hair gently.

She hesitantly nodded and I smiled along with the others.

I was so glad she wasn't scared of me or my brothers.

"Do you wanna go back to sleep or do something else??" I asked her.

She thought for a little while and motioned for me to come near her.

"No sleep" she whispered.

I was shocked.

She finally talked and I was over the moon.

I looked at the other's faces and they all had matching grins.

"Alright baby, no sleep. Do you wanna tell me what you want to do then?" I asked softly.

She shook her head.

"We won't hurt you alright? You can do anything you want" I said.

She shook her head again and tears started to pour out of her eyes.

I started to panic again, what the hell did I do? I asked myself.

Without thinking, I gently put her on my lap and rubbed her back trying to calm her down.

She went stiff again from the contact but this time she didn't relax until after a while.

But she did something very unexpected, she hugged me tight.

I almost lost my shit right there as I felt her small hands hugging me.

I could feel my tears threatening to spill out.

I looked up to find my brothers looking at me with sad eyes and a small smile playing on their lips.

One by one they all started to join the hug and I have never felt happier.

Sure I and my brothers were all close but it doesn't mean that all of us give each other hugs or any physical affection that much to each other.

It felt liberating and happy.

After our moment, my little angel still clung to me like a Koala not that I minded but I wanted her to talk to us.

"Hey angel, do you wanna talk to us instead?" I heard Cass ask her from beside me.

He was very eager to get to know her and I mentally smiled at him.

He always looked so lost and sad ever since that incident happened when he was young and he started to not trust anyone to get close with apart from us and a few other people.

I felt really happy that he was opening up to someone and his goody and happy side are coming back.

"How about we ask each other questions about us and get to know each other?" Cass asked all of us excitedly.

I smiled and nodded.

I looked over towards the rest and they all seemed to agree too.

Now we just hope our little angel wants to know us too.

"Bambina do you wanna play too?" I heard Rome ask in a soft voice.

I was shocked, to say the least, I didn't know my brother could ever talk in a soft voice.

"I- am I allowed to?" I heard her soft angelic voice say.

I almost burst out with my anger but contained myself, I needed to be calm for her.

"Yes love you are allowed to play. You can do anything you want and we won't stop you alright? From now us you are our sister and we will protect you with everything we have got" I said to her.

She nodded and said, "ok"

Cass's face lightened up when he heard her response.

"YES!" he fist pumped into the air and did a weird dance.

I shook my head at his antics.

"Alright, I will start!" I heard Gio say and Cass pouted at him.

"So bambina, how about we all introduce ourselves to you and you to us huh?" he asked excitedly.

She gave him a small nod.

"Hello bambina, I am Romano Lombardino and I am the eldest son. As you know the Lombardinos rule the Spanish, and French-Italian mafia but I rule the Spanish mafia right now and my brothers rule the other two mafias, I am 26" Romano said.

I saw Angel giving a small nod toward Rome.

"Hello, bambina! I am Zavier Lombardino, you can call me Zavi or Zav. I am the second eldest, and I am 24 years old I control the French-Italian mafia. If you have any problems you can always come to me for advice ok?" Zavier completed.

She gave a hesitant nod and Zavi grinned.

"Hello little flower, I am Thazaldir Lombardino but you can call me anything you want. I am the third oldest and a triplet. I am the older triplet of the three and I am 20 years old. If anyone messes with you you can come to me and I will take care of it alright?" I introduced myself to her.

She gave me a nod.

"Hey, bambina! I am Giovanni Lombardino, and I am the middle triplet. I am also 20 years old. I am the cooler triplet among the three and the best! I am also the best pranked so let's create mischief in the house ya?" Gio said as he boasted about him.

He earned a few chuckles around the room with his talk but he just pouted.

I heard a small giggle and I snapped my head toward my little flower into believing that I just heard her laugh.

I think I just melted right there.

Her laugh was adorable just like hers.

We all paused to stare at her like some bunch of idiots.

She stopped and tried to look around as if she had just realized what she did.

"Hey hey, it's ok to laugh bambina. Nobody is going to judge you alright?" I said softly.

"Do you wanna come closer to me?" I asked her with some hope in my voice.

She shook her head first but then looked at me with her adorable eyes as if she was almost afraid that if she does come she might lose us too.

I slowly approached her and put her on my lap and comforted her.

"It's ok baby, you are safe" I cooed at her gently trying to calm her down.

I saw everyone staring at me trying to control their laughter but I just glared at them all.

They all burst out laughing all of a sudden.

"Ugh ya ya laugh all you want," I said sarcastically.

They were laughing harder at my misery.

But I also saw a small smile on my little flower's face and my heart almost stopped.

She looked like an angel.

"Well, bambina now that all that was over, let's continue introducing ourselves" I heard Xeres say.

"I am Xeres Lombardino and I am the last trip to those two idiots, and I am also 20 years old. And don't believe Gio when he said that he was the coolest, obv better than both of them!" Xeres smirked at me and Gio as he finished.

"No, you are not! I am the best triplet of the three of us!" Gio whined.

I shook my head amusedly as I saw these two idiots fight like children.

"Will you both stop fighting like children!" I heard Zav scold them.

They both pouted but nodded and sat down.

"And finally! I am the last brother. I am Cassian Lombardino and I am 16! I love annoying my older brothers and I am so glad to have you bambina!" Cass all but squealed in the end.

I felt my little flower nod.

"Alright, now it's your turn!"

She looked hesitant but nodded her head.

"Take your time bambina, we can wait as long as you want" I heard Rome speak for the first time after he introduced himself.

She gave him a polite nod.

"I- I am Lyra Throne. I am 16" she said in her angelic voice.

We all beamed at her as soon as finished.

"Lyra" I heard Cass say testing her name on his tongue.

"We are the same age! I am so excited bambina!" I heard Cass yell as he lunged toward me for a hug.

He grabbed her from me and squeezed the life out of her.

She looked uncomfortable at first but she relaxed under his touch and reciprocated the hug.

I looked grumpier as everyone took their turn hugging her.

They stole her away from me and now they are enjoying her company, dickheads.

"Aww don't look so grumpy Thaz! We are just hugging her, are you jealous already?" Zavi teased me.

I flipped him off and strode towards my angel, my Lyra.

She was sitting in between Cass and Xav who were talking her ear off about something while she was politely listening to everything they said with a small smile on her face.

I didn't have the heart to take her away from her place, she looked happy.

Happiness was radiating off of her and I didn't want to ruin that for her. I can live without holding her for a couple of minutes.

I didn't think I would get so attached to someone after- after her.

But you proved me wrong Lyra.

I hope you bring that ounce of happiness back to our lives.

I looked around to see everyone happily chatting with each other or just admiring those three who were sitting there chatting like they have known each other for years.

Well, it was mostly Cass and Xav as Lyra just listened but it still doesn't change the fact that she brought our smiles, and our happiness back to us again.

Though I won't admit it to their faces, I am very happy right now.

She brought my smile back and she lit up our whole world in just a few hours. She is the light in our darkness. 

✴︎✴︎✴︎✴︎✴︎

NO NEW AESTHETICS IN THIS CHAPTER

✴︎✴︎✴︎✴︎✴︎

Author's Note:

Hello Peaches!

~ 2371 Words ~

I hope you all really liked this chapter! How do you like it so far?

Comments? Questions?

✴︎✴︎✴︎

My Writing Updates Schedule:

Next update Friday!

✴︎✴︎✴︎

Have fun reading!

Yours, WQ ❤︎

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

253K 7.4K 77
Currently being re-written! Check out Creating the Ghost for the new version! (Not finished in the least) "No, no! Daddy! Don't leave me! Don't make...
36.4K 974 33
Divine; Godlike. Characteristic of or befitting a deity Little Divine was once born to a wealthy family by a mother. She was special to them as they...
262K 9.7K 16
She has been destroyed by him in the worst way. After been kidnapped, tortured and raped by him, nothing is left in her to survive. Still with a ray...
3.4K 101 25
"Do you do this with every girl you think is pretty or am I special?" "You're very special. You're my sapphire. You're my introspection and meditati...