𝕄𝕦𝕥𝕖 ~Blue Lock~

By rk_ak0

Blue lock x male reader Y/n is inspired by Ai Hoshino from Oshi No Ko. --- A boy who is mute that just want t... More

𝕀𝕟𝕗𝕠
ℕ𝕠𝕥𝕚𝕔𝕖
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟛
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟜
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟝
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟞
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟟
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟠
-𝕊𝕡𝕖𝕔𝕚𝕒𝕝-
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟘
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟙
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟚
𝔼𝕘𝕠𝕚𝕤𝕥 𝕓𝕚𝕓𝕝𝕖
ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟛

ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟡

2.1K 133 50
By rk_ak0

The amount of times I bumped my head to the wall when writing this chapter-

~✴~

A pink hair girl was walking in the streets while holding her two brother's hands, one on her left, one on her right. She looked around, as if she was finding something. Suddenly, she stopped walking.

"I need to buy something from the store to celebrate my graduation today! You two stay right here, okay?" Elysia said as she grabbed some candies from her bag and put them on her 2 brother's hands.

"Candy!" Y/n's eyes sparkled with excitement.

Chigiri looked at Y/n and signed. He gave his candies to y/n and looked away. 

"You are the best, Hyoma-nii!" Y/n said, stuffing one of the candy in his mouth.

Elysia giggled and left the two, going in the store.

Chigiri held y/n's hand and started walking to a bench to sit down. Y/n held up a lollipop to Chigiri after the two sat down. The boy smiled gently and accepted the sweet.

Y/n looked around then pointed at a store. "Is that the hair-care product that you wanted?" 

Chigiri looked at where Y/n was pointing and nodded.

"Then you should buy it! You can buy an extra one for Ely-nee san as well, as a graduation gift!" Y/n said, stuffing another candy in his mouth.

Chigiri thought for a while, "Hmm.. Good idea. Tell nee san that I went to buy something after she comes back, alright?"

Y/n nodded as he watched Chigiri walk inside the store.

.

.

"Hmm... They are both taking so long. I should find Hyoma-nii first." Y/n stuffed the rest of the candy in his pocket and stood up, walking to the store.

Suddenly, someone tapped on the boy's shoulder.

"Ye-"

.

.

"Y/n! Wake up!"

"Do we need to prepare a funeral and coffin for him?"

Y/n opened his eyes and sees a few team Z players shaking him awake.

Bachira laughed after seeing y/n's eyes open, "No coffins needed!"

Isagi facepalmed and pulled Bachira away by his collar, "Let me teach you what happens when a person actually dies.."

"He actually look like he died though!" Bachira pouted.

"NO HE DOESN'T!"

.

Chigiri grabbed a towel and wiped the cold sweat away from y/n. 

"The same dream?" Chigiri asked.

Y/n nodded, grabbing the towel from Chigiri's hand and putting it down on his lap.

Chigiri signed and hugged the boy, softly rubbing his back. He mumbled, "I won't let it happen again..I promise."

.

"Are you two done yet? Come and eat already!" Kuon shouted at the two.

Y/n broke the hug after hearing Kuon's voice. He stood up and walked to the table filled with food. 

That's a lot of food..

"Come on! Grab your meal already, I want to have a taste of soba noodles again!" Naruhaya whined, holding up his chopsticks like drum sticks.

Y/n chuckled at his behavior. He nodded and walked out of the room.

After Y/n closed the door gently, he stood there, still holding the door handle.

When will these nightmares stop..

He started walking to the cafeteria, no emotions was shown on the boy's face. The light in his eyes slowly faded away as he walked.

I need to get my phone back.

Y/n found the room to get back his phone. He took a deep breathe and puts up a smile as he opened the door. 

"Y/n?" A purple hair boy turned around after hearing the door open.

Y/n smiled and waved at Reo.

What are you doing here, getting your phone back as well?

"Nope! I am just getting the deluxe bed while the other teammates are showering!" Reo grinned, moving out of the way so that Y/n can use the machine and get back his phone.

BEEP

Y/n's eyes sparkled once he got back his phone, he immediately opened it.

"You and Nagi really like video games.." Reo mumbled, seeing the excitement from y/n.

Y/n looked at Reo, blinking a few times as he observed Reo's face. 

I get why Nagi said that he is popular now.. He looks pretty.

"Is there something on my face?" Reo asked as he raised an eyebrow, confused on why he was staring.

Yeh, I see Nagi's boyfriend.

Y/n showed the text and ran away.

"HEY!"

~✴~

Y/n went back to the room after getting his meal.

"The soba noodles are here!!!!" Naruhaya shouted, running to y/n and snatching the tray of food.

Y/n sat down next to Chigiri and started eating with the others.

.

NIGHT TIME

Y/n snuggled in the blanket, trying to sleep.

I can't sleep after that..

He stood up and tiptoed to the door. Closing the door gently after he left, Y/n started walking around the corridors aimlessly until he heard two familiar voices in a room.

".....sleepless nights after scoring a goal."

Is that Hyoma-nii?

Y/n put his ears against the door, wanting to know who Chigiri was talking to.

"But now.. I am afraid of getting injured again, I am afraid of losing my dream."

Y/n furrowed his eyebrows once he heard what his brother said.

"I came to blue lock to find a reason to give up on football... I feel like I can give up already after looking at Y/n's goals."

Footsteps slowly approached, making Y/n stand up as to get ready for the door to open.

So this is the 'objective' you said for coming in blue lock. 

Chigiri widened his eyes after opening the door, seeing y/n outside.

Me being the reason for you to give up your dream?

"No wait-" Chigiri held up his hand to y/n.

Y/n slapped his hand away, he gritted his teeth while looking down.

If this is your way of telling me to improve, then do it like he does.

Chigiri frowned after seeing the mention of him again. "You know I despise of him.. And he is just using you! Why are you still listening to his nonsense?!"

Y/n's face darkened after hearing what Chigiri said. He glared at Isagi who is staring at the two for the whole time then left.

~✴~

A man sipped his coffee, he zoomed in at Y/n's face through the screen and smirked.

"You look like a stalker." Ego said, standing behind the man.

"Aren't you as well? Staring at these people playing football and training everyday.." The man turned his chair around, facing Ego.

Ego shrugged and left the room.

~✴~

God- This chapter was hard to write

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

162K 6.1K 22
❝ 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙚𝙞𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙗𝙚 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙢𝙚, 𝙤𝙧 𝙗𝙚 𝙢𝙚. ❞ ───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───── ᝰ.ᐟ ꒰ ᴄʜᴀᴛꜰɪᴄ ꒱ ᝰ.ᐟ ꒰ ᴠᴀʀɪᴏᴜꜱ! ʙʟᴜᴇ ʟᴏᴄᴋ x ᴀᴘʜʀᴏᴅɪᴛᴇ! ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ...
14.5K 518 6
Various Blue Lock x Reader Y/N is one of the top soccer players in the country of Japan. She possesses an Ego unlike no other, self almost. One day...
25.1K 801 24
― ❝ 𝐢'𝐦 𝐦𝐫. 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐧 ❞ f!reader. alt!univ. © yowmom, '23. © blue lock
70.2K 2.5K 17
a mix between a blue lock chatfic and a story. in which Y/N gets added into the chaotic blue lock gc and seeks for friendship... NONE OF THE CHARACT...