Male Wednesday Addams X Reade...

ladysunfl0wer által

This is my very first story, so please be kind. Thank you for reading. Love you!! Több

~Cast~
Chapter 1- Wednesday's child is full of woe
Chapter 2- Nevermore Academy
Chapter 3- Tour of Nevermore
Chapter 4- Ms. Thornhill
Chapter 5- Attempted murder
Chapter 6- Escaping the 'Penitentiary'
Chapter 7- Secrets
Chapter 8- The monster
Q+A
Chapter 9- No body, no crime
A/N
Chapter 10- Extracurricular activities
Chapter 11- Follow a trail
Chapter 12- Clues
Chapter 13- Poe Cup
A/N
Chapter 14- The book
Chapter 15- Outreach day
Chapter 16- Crackpot
Chapter 17- the Crackpot's meeting house
Chapter 19- The next victim
Chapter 20- The morgue
Chapter 21- Idk what to name it
Chapter 22- The cave
Chapter 23- Rave'N
Chapter 24- Bloody Prank
Chapter 25- the past
A/N
Chapter 26- Garret Gates
Dead
Chapter 27- Truth be told
Chapter 28- Fishing with bombs
Chapter 29- Innocent like a baby
Chapter 30- Fire will rain...when I rise
Chapter 31- Birthday
Chapter 32- Presents
I love you guys so much <3
Cute one-shot
Chapter 33- Location
Chapter 34- Murder of the mayor
Chapter 35- Sneaking out
Chapter 36-
Chapter 37- Funeral
Funniest thing ever
Chapter 38- Uncle Fester
Chapter 39- Make up
Chapter 40- Faulkner's diary
Chapter 41- Stalker
Chapter 42- Date night
Chapter 43- Bad blood
Chapter 44- The truth part 1
Chapter 45- The truth part 2
Chapter 46- Kidnapped
Chapter 47- Expelled
Question!
Chapter 48- Marilyn Thornhill = Laurel Gates
Chapter 49- Honey, I rose up from the dead. Not in a very slay way though.
Chapter 50- The Great War
Chapter 51- Endgame
Chapter 52- The end!
Wedding :D

Chapter 18- The end of Crackpot's stupid little statue

3.9K 119 88
ladysunfl0wer által

Wyatt's vision ended and he inhaled deeply. It was pouring and he felt comfortable as his head was on something soft. He opened his eyes to find Y/n and Thing looking at him worriedly. 

"Wyatt? Oh thank the gods. I thought you died! Your vision was even longer this time." 

Wyatt sat up from Y/n's lap and looked at them with wide eyes. 

"I saw him! And her, the boy and girl from my visons, his name was Gabriel Addams, I believe he was my ancestor from 400 years ago, and his wife Ophelia." Wyatt explains.

Y/n stared at him in shock "Wow, why is your ancestor trying to contact you?" She asks.

"I have no idea, but we will find out soon." Wyatt then noticed that she was wearing that sleeveless dress from Pilgrim World, and the rain was pouring heavily on them. She was shivering hard "You're cold."

"Yeah, a little"

Wyatt nods "Come on, I will get you some coffee from the Weathervane." 

"No, that's fine. Let's just go to Wee-" Y/n was cut short when Wyatt gave her a look that said it wasn't up for discussion. So she just nodded meekly. 

Suddenly there was a noise outside and both teenagers turned to look. Wyatt slowly went to the wall and peered through the cracks. There was nothing.

"What is it?" Y/n whispers.

Wyatt glanced around again and turned towards her "Nothing. Must be the man from earlier."

Wyatt turned to double-check, but saw the eye of the monster. It growled at them, Wyatt stepped back with wide eyes and kept his arm in front of Y/n who gasped and clung onto his arm.

The monster ran away into the woods, Wyatt wanting to know what the monster was ran after it.

He grabbed Y/n's hand and pulled her out of the meeting house. "Come on!" He yelled.

"What?!" Y/n whisper-shouts, but followed after him anyway out of fear.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wyatt and Y/n ran hand in hand after the monster, the rain pouring heavily still on them and Y/n shivering heavily. 

"Wyatt, remind me why we're trying to hunt down a giant homicidal monster?" Y/n asks teeth chattering. And looking around to make sure that it didn't follow them.

Wyatt didn't pay any attention to her and looked down at the tracks, seeing the monsters prints turn into human footprints. 

Wyatt bent down and closely looked at the tracks. "The monster is a human." Wyatt realized. 

"What the hell are you doing?" A voice asks.

Wyatt and Y/n turned around to see Xavier standing behind them with an umbrella.

"We were following the monster." Wyatt explains.

Xavier's eyes widened "You saw it here? It's here. Do you have a death wish or something."

Wyatt looked at him suspiciously. "What exactly are you doing here?" 

"I overheard you were checking out the meeting house. I guess you were lucky I showed up when I did."

"Well we did learn one thing." Y/n shivers. "The monster is a human. It's tracks go from monster to human." Y/n explained hugging herself with her arms.

"Show me."

Wyatt and Y/n turned to where the footprints were, but it was gone.

"Aww, the rain washed them away." Y/n said sadly.

Xavier scoffed, "We know what we saw." 

Xavier raised his hands "I'm trying to keep an open mind."

"How big of you." Wyatt says sarcastically.

Wyatt noticed Y/n shaking and shivering in the rain. He pulled her underneath the umbrella and hugged her gently to keep her warm.

"I think you guys might be right about Rowan." Xavier says breaking the silence between them.

"Why the sudden change of heart."

"I texted him again today. I told him maybe we could meet up over spring break and go snowboarding again like we did last year. This time, he texted right back and told he couldn't make it."

"Only you never went snowboarding last year."

"And there is no snow during spring." You add raising an eyebrow at the men.

Xavier nods. "Part of me wanted to blame his recent weirdness. I didn't want to think something bad happened." 

"The cover-up is always worser than the crime." 

"Now, I need you two to be honest with me. Why did you two leave to see the meeting house anyway?" Xavier asks.

"We were trying to learn more about Crackstone." You explain cuddling into Wyatt.

"And figure out how he is connected to all of this." Wyatt adds wrapping an arm around your waist.

"Yeah, and you were trying to use your psychic abilities right?" Xavier asks.

Wyatt and Y/n looked at each other shocked then back and Xavier. "What makes you think I have any?" Wyatt questions.

"Lucky guess. When did they start?"

Wyatt looked at Xavier suspiciously, and pulled Y/n closer to him. "About a year ago. When they happen it feels like I am touching a live wire. I usually enjoy that sensation."

"Yeah, but you can't control it and that freaks you out. My dad is a psychic."

"Vincent Thorpe, my brother is his number one fan. Watched his Vegas Special so many times, I'm surprised it hasn't been imprinted into his eyeballs."

"So I've lived with a self-described master. The first thing he will tell you is that psychic visions can't be trusted. They only show you one part of the picture."

"This is why I trust Professor Trelawney only." You mutter to yourself and both the boys look at you confused. "Yeah, but it's up to you to figure out the rest of the picture." You say in a louder voice.

"I saw Joseph Crackstone in front of me as clearly as I am seeing you now. He gathered all the outcasts in a meeting house and burned them alive." Wyatt said.

"He was an asshole." Y/n mutters angrily. "My ancestor, Lydia L/n was burned alive too by that son of a female dog." She scoffs. 

"Okay, he was a sadistic asshole. So what, it was 400 years ago. It's got nothing to do with it now."

"NOTHING TO DO WITH IT NOW?!" Y/n asks angrily, her eyes glowed a dangerous red. "He killed so many people just for being unique, for having powers! How would you feel if he was there now, huh?!" Y/n asks angrily at Xavier, her eyes now flashing with both red and purple.

Xavier took a step back in slight shock.

Y/n calmed down slightly "sorry" she mutters the red with a hint of purple still visible in her eyes.

Wyatt looked at you in shock, Y/n, your eyes." He whispers. And you look at him confused. "They were purple, like Ophelia's." He says looking into your eyes which still had hints of red and purple. "It was like she was in you...like Gabriel." He explains slightly shocked.

(In case y'all are confused. Ophelia isn't Y/n's ancestor, they have very similar powers. She inherited her powers from her, not by blood. But it was passed on, this was because her father couldn't give anything to mother. So she decided to get a donor to give her the baby, the baby was a descendant of Ophelia Clearwater. The powers were passed on from that. Her mother died giving birth and her father died because of suicide a few years later, no Y/n wasn't adopted. Y/n is 15 in this story and Wyatt is 17 turning 18.)

Wyatt shook himself off. "Rowan's drawing, Crackstone was in the quad." Wyatt explains.

"You're creating a story in your head and are using visions to back it up. They are telling you what you want to see." Xavier explains. (In a dumb way.)

"Xavier." You sigh in annoyance. "That explanation is of ghosts. Not in visions." "We saw the picture of Gabriel Addams and Ophelia Clearwater in the meeting house. They were being chased down by a bunch of incredibly idiotic Pilgrims to kill them. They were almost burnt alive, but they didn't. They escaped. Got it?" Y/n explains in a slightly annoyed tone.

"Got it Y/n. All I'm saying is, my dad, the expert would warn you that visions aren't logic. It's triggered by emotions. And let's be honest, emotions aren't your strong suit."

"Xavier, sweetie, please don't be like Ajax." You say sarcastically. "I know that Wyatt's emotions aren't his strong suit, but there are emotions, pain left in there, perhaps not his emotions, but someone else. Like, when you go to a haunted place, you can feel what happened in there. You can feel the emotions, some psychics can see what happened. Like Wyatt here. His visions are triggered by the emotions left in certain places."

Xavier's eyes widened as he nodded in understanding. "That kind of makes sense."

"Yeah." Y/n says relieved he finally got it.

"I believe Rowan was right, something bad is going to happen. And I need to stop it." Wyatt declares. "Starting with the monster, whoever that is." Wyatt says looking right at Xavier (they are the same height in this story.)

He then grabbed Y/n hand and lead her away leaving an annoyed Xavier.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I used to think nothing scared me"

Everyone gathered for respect to the idiotic statue of the Crackpot.

"But that was before I looked into the eyes of Joseph Crackstone."

Wyatt carried his cello to the statue of Crackstone and glared at it.

"I don't believe in heaven or hell, but I do believe in revenge. I like to serve it warm with a side of pain. I've never faced an adversary cast in bronze."

Thing got up behind Wyatt and gave him a thumbs up.

The crowd applauded as the mayor and Weems stepped on the podium.

"Thank you, It's my honor to celebrate Jericho's most noble forefather. Joseph Crackstone. Now he believed with a happy heart and an open ear. There was nothing our town couldn't achieve."

Wyatt looked at Thing as Weems continued her speech.

As the speech ended, the band began to play and Wyatt reluctantly joined in.

The mayor and Weems posed for pictures, then the mayor hit a red button that set off little streams in the water that surrounded Crackstone. 

Behind the bleachers, Thing lit a match and threw it on a trail of gunpowder. The powder lit up and went all around the bleachers, past the band and into the water. The fire hit the water, causing an explosion. And Crackstone's statue was set on fire. 

Panic immediately broke out and everyone scurried away, but Wyatt stayed playing his cello and smirking. 

Y/n turned to look at him wide-eyed. He saw her stare and winked at her. The girl blushed and retaliated by blowing a kiss at him to tell him good job for the statue and his performance, now it was his turn to blush, but before he could do anything she went to join Enid. 

Principal Weems his behind a sign and looked at the scene and saw Wyatt still there, she immediately put the pieces together.

Wyatt continued to play his song as he watched the statue of Crackstone began to melt and burn, just like he did to those outcasts 400 years ago.

A/N:

Hiiii, hope you liked this chapter! Please vote and comment if you liked it. This chapter is dedicated to Paige ! Have a good day/ night!

Love,

Hermione <3

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

1.6K 14 36
Its my first time writting this stuff,I promise Ill update soon! ;)
44.6K 1.1K 27
Ok, so this is my first piece and I really hope you guys like it. The first few chapters aren't amazing, but it gets pretty good in my opinion. Thank...
24.1K 320 82
The title tells it all. This is my first story so sorry for any mistakes in it. Hope you like it. The parts will eventually get better, hopefully.
19.2K 336 22
Okay this is my first ever story on this app and well it's probably gunna be trash XD. But I hope you guys will like it. So yeah.