DREAM GIRL

Od angel_lee0408

A FreenBecky Fanfic Story tells about the story of a writer and an aspiring actress who will work together to... Více

SYNOPSIS
1 (Writer Bun)
2 (Sam and Mon)
3 (No.5)
4 (Khun Sam!)
5 (Enchanted)
7 (Giving In)
8 (Questions)
9 (GAP)
10 (Love Grows)
11 (Unexpected)
12 (Honorable Lover)
13 (Ikigai)
14 (Perfect Mon)
15 (Masterpiece)
16 (Comfort Zone)
17 (Withstand)
18 (Pen Faen Kan)
19 (Order from a Boss!)
20 (My Girl)
21 (A Little Braver)
22 (Relieved)
23 (Love's Test)
24 (Request)
25 (Family)
26 (Torn Between)

6 (Closer)

603 55 3
Od angel_lee0408

BELLE's POV.

I slowly opened my eyes when i felt a hand on my forehead.

"Uhmm.. m-maam?" i uttered.

She was kinda surprised that she quickly moved her hand away.

"Aahh so you're awake now, good so you can have your breakfast." she told me with a cold tone.

She looked so dressed and is ready to go to work now.

"Lady boss.." i said as i am trying to get up.

But my body just can't do it, i'm still feeling so weak.

She don't just stared at me but she helped me to sit down instead.

"Thank you Lady boss." i said.

"What are you going to do huh? Are you thinking of coming with me at the office? No way! You're still hot so you need to rest to recover." she said firmly and i know i cannot defend myself anymore so i just turned silent and just nod at her.

"You rest here and wait for me to come home." she also told me.

"Yes Lady boss i will. I'm sorry for bothering you." i said looking down.
.
.
.
"Naaahhh enough for that. So, i will go now. I asked the helpers to assist you." she said before she went out the door.

I was left smiling not until i realized papa would have been waiting for me at home.

I was in a panic searching for my phone but then i remembered i left it on the studio.

Aish!

Luckily there's a telephone beside me and thanks to my sharp memory coz i can recall papa's phone number.

I dialled him right away.

-📱-

"Hello who's this??" his initial question.

"It's me Belle papa." i said.
.
.
.
"Hey kid, where are you?! Been waiting for you here!" he yelled at me this quick.

Ahhh such painful to my ears.

"Pa, tone down your voice it's so early in the morning." i told him.

"Whether it's morning or night or whatever i don't care. What happened to you? Hace you forgotten your way home??" he kept asking.

"I'm so sorry pa, i cannot make it this time coz we're so busy on workshop, the series will start filming so soon that's why it's so hectic for us." i reasoned.

I'm feeling guilty that i am making up story for i can't think of any other excuse. If he finds out that i didn't made it to the audition, he will be upset and i don't want that.

"Is that so? Oh.. okay sweetie. But come home once you have free time okay? I miss you and good luck, you have my full support. Ahhh finally i have an actress child, so proud!" he told me with joy in his voice.

"I will pa, thank you. Take care and see you soon. I'll go to work now." i said.

"Alright, take care of yourself sweetie." his response.

-📱-

I sighed as i ended up the call.

It's getting boring here yet Lady Boss just want me to lay here in my bed. Arrgghh i can't take it!

I walked closer to the window and opened the curtain at the same time.

The weather is good to have fun than if i'm just here inside the room.

I thought about going out and looking for someone to talk to.

In the kitchen i found the maids busy cooking.

"Mam, you're awake. How are you feeling? Sit down and i'll serve your breakfast." an elderly maid greeted me.

"Thank you." my answer.

I couldn't help but be amazed of how spacious and cozy this house is.

This is one of my dream since i was a child.

Aish, when will that happen?

I smile at the thought of that.

"Ma'am, here's breakfast. Eat now and take your medicine. Madam strictly instructed us to take care of you." she told me.

I can tell that she is kind because of the tone of her speech.

"Thank you very much. Come and eat with me." i invited her but she quickly refused.

"Oh no, it's not possible, we don't go with madam since then. After she ate then it's time for us to eat." she explained to me.

"But i'm not your madam so you can accompany me. Go ahead, i'm not used to eating alone." i said pleading.

"Oh, is that so? But what if madam gets mad?" she said doubtfully.

"She won't because she won't know. Let's eat now, call them." i said and that's what she did.

And as i wish we are eating together now.

"Oh, isn't it more fun to eat with someone?" i even said that got them smiling.

It's like we're having a feast here while the owner is out hehe.

"You seemed very close to madam, are you her girlfriend?" one of them asked that i almost choke up.
.
.
.
"H-HUH?! GIRLFRIEND?!" i said in shocked.

Of all the possible question that's what they've asked me. So strange!

"Ahhh haha why girlfriend? Is she somewhat like you know.." i said in a shy way and they were rattling now.

"No mam i mean if you are madam's friend." she clarified and i felt relieved.

So it's a girl friend not girl lover.

"Ohh i see. But why you're asking? Hehe." i asked her back.

"Nothing but it's so new to us that madam brought other people here because she don't want any visitor to come." she explained that surprised me.

"Waahh really? So i am the first one?" i asked curiously and they nodded in unison.

Now i am feeling ashamed.

Why she suddenly took me here?
Ahh maybe because i am sick.

"Ahm thank you for telling me but i am not her friend. Actually i am also working for her as her personal assistant." i told them and there they finally understood.

We continued our breakfast till we're done.

~~~
-TIME SKIP-

I helped them with the chores and now i'm back at the room. After what i heard from them, now i want to go and leave.

So i looked for my clothes, got changed and decided to left a handwritten note for her.

*Thank you Lady Boss. See you tomorrow!*

~~~~
In the Evening;
@The Studio

I went on cleaning the studio just to spend the day.

Now i am just waiting for my instant noodle to be cooked and this will be my dinner for tonight.

I'm feeling better now and i'm up to go to work tomorrow.

Just as i'm about to enjoy my ramen when Lady Boss called me.

-📱-

"Hey! Are you dumb or deaf huh?! I told you clearly to just stay here and wait for me. Why did you left huh?! And not informing me?!" she asked raising her voice.

My heart is now racing fast.

"Ahm L-lady Boss i'm s-sorry. I just don't like to bother anyone." i told her.
.
.
.
"But i told you to wait for me! Psh so stubborn!" she said. She's obviously not in the mood now.

"Again, i'm sorry Lady Boss but see you at the office tomorrow." i said nicely.

"Why? Are you feeling alright now huh?!" she asked.

"Yes so much fine!" i said loudly.

"Okay so i will pick you up there tomorrow morning! Good night!" she quickly said and dropped the call right away.

-📱-

Ouch! She really cutted me like that! Yesterday she's so nice to me but now she's roaring like a lion.

Such a moody.

Hmmm i will just enjoy my ramen and take a shower.

~~~~~
FRIN's POV.

After some Days;

My off today and i told Tommy that i won't be coming to the workshop.

It's still early in the morning yet i've already planned how to spend my day today.

Now i am going to Belle.

"Mami, where's the breakfast i asked you to prepare?" i asked our eldest helper here in the house.

"I packed it already Madam, it's ready to go." she answered and handed it to me.

"Thank you mami, i'll go." i said.

I am all smiles as i put the breakfast beside my seat.

There's a piece of joy in my heart that excites me.

It's a strange feeling but i'm loving it.

~~~~
-TIME SKIP-
@The Studio

I rang the door bell waiting for the door to open.

And this girl with a messy hair and odd look appeared in front of me.

She obviously just got up straight from bed that she even yawned at me.

"Morning." i greeted her as i gave her the packed breakfast.
.
.
.
"AAAHHH BOSS?? OMG! Good morning!" she rattled when she realized it's her boss in front of her.

She rushed her way to the bathroom to fix herself and i sat on the sofa.

Ohh WTH she's so funny.

As i am waiting for her i noticed how this studio has changed. It is more organized now than before.

She did this? It's nice by the way.
Now it looked better and not just a boring studio.

After some Minutes;

She went back with her wet attractive look just wearing black fit sando and white pants.

I got carried away instantly.
She's so appealing.

"You prepare our breakfast, i'm hungry." i said to her and she followed my order quickly.

I'm just scrolling my Instagram while waiting.

"Breakfast is ready Lady Boss, let's eat!" she said and i smiled secretly and approached her.

We're facing each other and i felt the tension in the air. She is waiting for me to touch the food first.

Such a cutie.

I took a piece of hotdog and bacon and put it in her plate.

I did the same on mine.

"Let's eat." i said and that's when she touched the food.

"Ahm anyways, since it's my off today so it's your free day too. Any plans to spend the day?" i asked her while eating.

"Uhmm nothing boss. Maybe i will just stay here." her answer.

I frowned upon hearing it.

"Hmm i thought you want to visit home?" i asked again.

"Yes! So you will allow me boss?" she asked excitedly.

"Yes of course! How do you get there?" i curiously asked.

"It's a 6 hours travel time on a bus." she said that startled me. So it's really kinda far from here.

"I'll drive you there and will wait for you!" i uttered. My lowkey self telling that i want to come with her.

I know she will refuse so i insisted right away.

"So it's final! We will go there together." i said and she just nodded.

My plan is working out accordingly.

First is a breakfast with her and now travel with her.
Ohh how nice!

It's 8:00 in the morning and now we're ready for a long drive.

It's my first time to go to province so it's kinda exciting for me too.

~~~

We went to a drive-thru to order some snacks that we can have along the way.

I'm secretly glancing at her and i saw how she jam along the music so i turned up the volume of the car stereo.

*Closer by The Chainsmokers Playing*

-🔊-

So, baby, pull me closer In the back seat of your Rover. That I know you can't afford Bite that tattoo on your shoulder. Pull the sheets right off the corner Of that mattress that you stole. From your roommate back in Boulder We ain't ever getting older.

-🔊-

And we both banged with the loud music.

We're laughing and singing and just enjoying the scene.

We're so hyped that we felt hungry so i told her to have some burger and she fed me that tickles my heart.

Now i cannot hide it, i am smiling at her.
The first time i allowed myself to be this so comfortable with someone.

"You're messy, can i wipe your lips boss?" she asked and i nodded.

She wiped my lips with the tissue and i smiled at her.

"Khob Khun Na Ka.." i said.

~~~~~
-TIME SKIP-
@Belle's House

We're finally here at a small town and we stopped in front of this old two-storey house.

"We're here Boss." she said and i nodded.

She went out and i am just following her.

There's many houses in here but it looks quiet coz i can just see few people outside.

She knocked at the door and a tall farang man showed up.

"Hello pa, i'm home!" belle said as she hugged him.

So it's her father.

"Ahm good morning sir." i greeted him.

"Hello there, are you friends with my daughter??" he asked.

But belle just diverted his attention and we entered in.

The house look so messy and it smell not so nice.

"PAAAA! Why you didn't cleaned the house?!" belle scolded him. The way they talk feels like they're just same with age so it's surprises me.

"Sorry sweetie hehe you know i always work outside." he reasoned.

Belle grabbed my hand and took me in this room.

She switched on the fan and opened the window too.

"Ahm please just stay here for a moment while we're cleaning the house." she told me and i just nodded.

She even prepared a drink for me.

"Feel comfortable here boss." she even said before she left me again.

There's nothing to do here so i just looked around.
I saw her pictures on the wall and i saw an album too so i began to scan it one by one.

From her baby pictures to her present, she's really pretty.

I just found myself smiling at her pictures.

There's one picture of her that i really found cute so i took it and kept it on my wallet. She won't noticed it maybe.

Eversince she's joining contests and workshop, now i'm convinced how much she loves acting.

My heart is moved in an instant.

I immediately went back to my seat when Belle came back.

"Lunch is ready boss, let's eat." she told me.

Her father served the food for us.
And as i saw it, they're just living here alone.

"Enjoy the food." he said to me and i just smiled.

Belle served the food on my plate.

"So you're an actress too??" her father's question.

"Yes sir i am." i answered.

Belle looks uneasy while her father is interviewing me.

"Do you act with my daughter? Is she good also? I know how talented she is." he even said.

Belle looked even more tensed now as i'm glancing at her.

Now i got it, her father don't know her real situation.

"Ahm yes, she's very versatile actress. I am sure she will be so successful one day and she will have an award." i told him.

"Thank you! You're so right haha. Go enjoy the food!" he said happily.

Belle looked relieved now and it satisfied me.

~~~~
After some Hours;

It's past 5:00 in the afternoon already and now we're going home.

I waited for her at the car while she's saying goodbye to her father.

They looked so close to each other, thing i don't have with mine.

And she's now here.

"Sorry boss, have you waited too long?" she asked and i shook my head.

"Let's go." i said.

But she held my hand and so i faced her.

"Why you had to do that? You don't need to cover me up but you did. I'm so sorry." she uttered with her soft voice.

"It's fine, i understand. Your father will be disappointed if he finds out you're just lying right?" i asked.

"Y-yes. But.."
.
.
.
"Let's make your dream come true!" i said eagerly as we're staring at each other's eyes.

===========

A/N:

It's the first time that Frin showed her smile to Belle. Now that she knew her back story, what is she going to do? Is she going to help her? Let's find out.

Kindly vote and comment.

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

143K 7.8K 76
this a fanfiction of freen and becky. I always thought what if freen and becky was in sam and mon's universe. what if real and reel were marged toget...
30.5K 1.5K 37
it's a story of a girl travelling back to the past and finding more valuable things in her life
21.5K 884 25
FreenBecky fanfiction. This story is sequel of 'My Forever', so before you start reading this story, I suggest you to read 'My Forever' first :)
19.4K 776 19
Story about Mafia queen and her girl..... This is a fanfiction of freen and becky.